Ultra Instinct Goku
???????
Some form of customization for cast Characters
>WIP List of DLC 5 Balance Changes
pastebin.com/cgLtGju6
>DLC5 Content
pastebin.com/vBcCrW96
>DLC 6 News
Extra Pack 2 will contain an original new character, a new scenario and a new way to interact with Dragon Ball characters. On top of that, players may also discover an all new form Goku in the Extra Pack 2
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k
>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Movies Pastebin
pastebin.com/7bAJFGVJ

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3TX99Jm81Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=KmHX6NkoegQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pc3d2uQXoQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gohan looks into a mirror.png

That's a pretty retarded edition

>Death Psycho Bomb lets other people hit the target while they're being lifted

Reminder that Heroes:

youtube.com/watch?v=3TX99Jm81Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=KmHX6NkoegQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pc3d2uQXoQM

>Time Unleashed Supreme Kai of Time
>Super Saiyan 3 Broken Mask Time Patrol Bardock
>Super Saiyan 4 Time Patrol Vegeta
>Super Saiyan 4 Time Patrol Gogeta
>Time Breaker King Vegeta (form unknown)
>Bergamo
>Obuni
>Ganos
>Katopesla
>Aniraza
>GoD Summoning Cards
>Shenron and Dark Shenron Summoning Cards
>Powered-Up Broken Mask Time Breaker Cards
>UI Goku/Blue Vegeta Final Kamehameha Card
>2 Secret Cards

How easy are the /dbg/ girls

Easy, if you're also a girl.

If the buu's weak, your ki condom wouldn't need to be that thick to stop them from breaking out. If this is really that much of a stretch for you, then you could just use a technique that subdues their mind instead.

Depends which one you're looking to get with

But there's still the problem of hitting them with something, none of the cast really had to deal with a Buu that's just trying to escape, a lot of their shit only worked because the Buu was there to fight and let their shit land or he was flying right at them.

Hell, Galactic Donut only worked because Buu stood completely still.

>subdue their mind
If that were possible Babidi wouldn't be dead.

>op is full of xenoshit

you faggots don't even talk about dbfz here do you

That was the strongest buu in existence and we're talking about one that's significantly weaker than the rapist though.

Why would we talk about a game that's not out? /v/ or /fgg/ would be a better bet.

Everyone Babidi controlled was stronger than himself, power is not the reason he couldn't control Buu, it just wasn't possible. Maybe due to the lack of a brain.

I think there's a fighting game general that talks about it. We do talk about shit if they release updates but Fighterz isn't out yet so it's hard to talk about when you can just post waifus and cacs

Vegeta was able to resist him too despite not being a magical gum monster. I don't think we can say it's a not a strength thing that easily.

That was will power, Vegeta literally says this and nothing contradicts it before or after it happens.

Then maybe if somebody with stronger willpower used mind control on a buu it would work, or maybe somebody could develop a technique to control buus now that there's an entire race of them to experiment on. Hell, mind control still affects them in EMs.

What did you mean by that pic?

They'd have to be at least as good as Babidi though, and he's weak as hell due to devoting all his time to magic so he could actually be that good with it.
>Hell, mind control still affects them in EMs.
And a Saibaman can still move around after being turned into candy by Super Buu, Destructo Disc isn't a one-shot attack, Special Beam Cannon doesn't put holes in people, and Final Explosion doesn't kill the user. It means nothing, that's just gameplay being gameplay.

I want a slut

The games are all we have to go off of for majins and Towa can still control Buu in the plot as well. This level of denial you have is ridiculous.

>The games are all we have to go off of for majins
You can try to mix gameplay and how shit actually works though, that's something only a moron would do.
>Towa can still control Buu in the plot as well
We only ever see that he's stronger, he never did anything he wouldn't have done without her.

And if you really want to mix gameplay in then a Buu would just have to beat themself up for a couple seconds then be free, so mind control isn't an option there. Someone with good enough mind control to actually pull it off would also be weak because every straight-wizard we've seen can't hold their own in a fight.

*can't try to mix gameplay

post em, and try and guess who is who!

i hate majinsfags more than saiyanfags tbqh

malejins did nothing wrong

The short monkey

Playing again after a year, have my fat monkey.

i hate what i can't rape too, slugs are lucky they have mouths

you guessed Correctly!

I dont think anyone on Xbone plays Vegeta, so I have narrowed you down to either PS4 or PC, I wanna say PC and Im gonna guess.... I have no fucking idea, I dont even know if I've played against a Vegeta in a /dbg/ fight.

Random guess is it, Chin?

Soon

WAIT NO
TARGOS?

Nope

This isn't even worth arguing about anymore. You're just saying "it's totally not mind control" even though that's what it is for every other character that's affected by it and even though it leads to Buu working with people he wouldn't normally work with in PQs and such. There's too much speculation and not enough facts here, especially with that "wizards can't fight" crap when Towa can clearly hold her own or else she'd be dead by now.

Majins are not all-powerful beings, it was a pretty big deal that Goku and Beerus could resist Demigra's control in the first game.

i-if my low res wasn't enough of a giveaway

Mr. Shark!

Go to bed rechow.

It's only 6pm and I already took my nap!

>it leads to Buu working with people he wouldn't normally work with
Buu worked with Bibidi for who knows how long, he doesn't care as long as he gets to fuck shit up and have fun so this is a bad argument.
> especially with that "wizards can't fight" crap when Towa can clearly hold her own or else she'd be dead by now.
That's a retarded thing to say, she has Mira for a body guard and runs away every time things even a little bit difficult, we have seen nothing to imply she's actually a good fighter. We've only been shown she's super likely to run away when Mira isn't around.
>Majins are not all-powerful beings
Didn't say they were.

Pomatio!
Suze!
still stumped on this one.

What's wrong _Suze_? No shame in maining the best character.

>still stumped on this one.
PS4 if it helps any

Hopefully

Celine or Smoller are my guess's
but I have no confidence in that, Im only guessing cause
Aubah> Turles
Pumki >Away for holidays cant get a pic
>Mary would be Cooler or Burter.

>Celine
Good guess.

should be easy for people to guess me

You've got nothing to back up your claims aside from Babidi's mind control not working. Have you maybe considered that Bibidi and Babidi were just shit? If you can't accept that Towa can fight despite all her escapades in Heroes and XV, then what about Demigra? Pretty sure he could put up a fight. Plus, Demigra's magic not working on Goku and Beerus was the crux of the first game's resolution. I would think they'd have said something about it not affecting Buu one of the several times they controlled him if that were actually the case.

I missed you. I hope to see you playing more.

KAIOKEN.......
YONBAAAAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

energy barrier or force shield?
or any of the other similar ones

>You've got nothing to back up your claims aside from Babidi's mind control not working.
How about Buu never being made to do something he wouldn't have done?
>Have you maybe considered that Bibidi and Babidi were just shit?
Nothing implies this.
>If you can't accept that Towa can fight despite all her escapades in Heroes and XV
What has she done that shows off she can fight that isn't just gameplay?
>Plus, Demigra's magic not working on Goku and Beerus was the crux of the first game's resolution
What does this have to do with Buu?
>I would think they'd have said something about it not affecting Buu one of the several times they controlled him if that were actually the case.
He was given a power boost, that's all that was needed.

Whichever one you like the most they both good.

I'm finally in a position where I can build a new gaming rig. If I wait for two more weeks I could potentially build a monster but I doubt I will.

Now if only I knew how to build one and pick the parts.

Mach dash

Was Gohan really on par with SSB Goku?

No, Goku was holding back

I remember Gohan said "show me your full power dad", was it before SSB or SSBKK?

reminder that transformations only increase maximum power and speed and under no circumstances prevents someone from holding back as much as they want

You're saying that all mind control doesn't work on Buu just because Bibidi's didn't. You need to prove that the demon magic mind control doesn't affect him too or else you have nothing to back up this claim. Just saying "he would have fought people anyway" doesn't prove anything one way or another. The demon magic not working has to do with Buu because it not working is unusual and somebody would have noted that it didn't affect Buu either. As for Towa, she assists you in the fight against Mira and is shown withstanding or deflecting attacks in the Heroes cinematics. You're also ignoring that Demigra was clearly capable of fighting too.

>You need to prove that the demon magic mind control doesn't affect him too or else you have nothing to back up this claim.
You have no proof that it actually controls him, there have been several times where the demon magic didn't control a person, just gave them a power boost.
>As for Towa, she assists you in the fight against Mira
We have no idea what she actually did in that fight, as far we're concerned she acted like any other annoying AI then lost simply because Mira grabbed her. Not to mention that the egg supposedly increased her power since that's how she pulled Mira out of the Bardock Hole.
>is shown withstanding or deflecting attacks in the Heroes cinematics.
Are we talking big attack or basic shit ki blasts? Because basic shit ki blasts never do anything, and it can be assumed Heroes Towa is much stronger than XV Towa since everyone is stronger in Heroes.

>You're also ignoring that Demigra was clearly capable of fighting too.
Demigra is a god which makes him irrelevant to what this is about, we're talking some random dude trying to pull off this magic shit.

Was the narrator lying here?

>we're talking about some random dude
We're talking about whether or not it's possible and you have literally no argument besides saying "no that doesn't count." I'm done here, so enjoy thinking you're right despite having nothing to back up anything you've just wasted the last few hours arguing about.

So you just run off after realizing you have no argument, nice.

Nah, Gohan matches SS2 Goku

I don't want to waste more of my life arguing with somebody as dumb as you, but if that makes you happier then believe what you want.

Gohan could take some punches and punch SSB Goku at least, he was done as soon ans Goku used Kaioken.

You're just upset that you have no real arguments, it's why you couldn't come up with anything against my last post. Maybe you'll come up with something later, who knows, no need to be such a baby about it now though.

Your last post didn't have any arguments. You're just saying "that didn't count" without any substance behind it. Is it that hard for you to just admit you're wrong?

I had several arguments, you just can't refute them, no need to be so angry.

Gohan deserved better fans.

Please point out some that aren't just forcing your opinion as if it was fact then.

shouldn't be that hard to figure out

You having no proof that demon magic actually controlled Buu and wasn't just a power boost. "He works with people he wouldn't" is a shit argument, there are several PQs where you have to work with Buu.
Towa doing nothing in XV to show she's a competent fighter.
Straight-Wizards are weak as shit, Demigra is an exception because he's a fucking god, of course they don't play by mortal rules.

About time for a Gohan edition.

>bardock tells you to get away from him inside the ship in fusions
not....canon

>bardock says he need to evaluate your grab ass technique before he decides if you're worth training
canon

The funimation store blue rays are the ones with Bruce faulconertrack, right?

Blame burgers for making him sound edgy in the dub and spics for eating everything up

That's kinda hot Bardock's a married man, though.

>and spics for eating everything up
That's the worst part.
The truth is Gohan won't achieve a form like many say, and sadly will lose

Why does that matter? It's just a test.

Wasn't demographic a kaioshin?

Wha? I was thinking a bit further ahead, sorry.

Blame Chichi for Gohan's weakness, then blame videl for greasing up Gohan's cock nad keeping him weak.

cute evil buufu

>spend all night fighting randoms
>almost every fight is fun
Can't remember the last time this happened.

The demon magic works on everyone else, there is no reason to think it wouldn't work on Buu aside from Babidi's unrelated magic, which even Vegeta resisted, not working on Buu. You're saying Heroes doesn't count because everyone is stronger there, but that implies the attacks she takes would be stronger too. Either way, it's pretty stupid to think that somebody couldn't learn both magic and martial arts when you've got mortals like Hit who've been around over 1000 years as well as the various immortal beings. Demigra being a demon god also does not have anything to do with the argument that it is possible to mind control a buu. In fact, that would be admitting that it is in fact possible.

all the buufus are evil

>The demon magic works on everyone else, there is no reason to think it wouldn't work on Buu aside from Babidi's unrelated magic
But we have seen nothing showing he's actually being controlled.
>Heroes doesn't count because everyone is stronger there
I'm saying Heroes doesn't count because it's not Xenoverse, which is what this discussion is based on.
>Either way, it's pretty stupid to think that somebody couldn't learn both magic and martial arts when you've got mortals like Hit who've been around over 1000 years as well as the various immortal beings.
Again, this wasn't about some primordial being or whatever, it's about just some guy.
>Demigra being a demon god also does not have anything to do with the argument that it is possible to mind control a buu. In fact, that would be admitting that it is in fact possible.
The argument was about if just some dude could do it, having to bring up gods would be admitting that it's not possible for just any old schmuck that's just good with magic.

Please respond

Chichi was a mistake.

chichi did nothing wrong

videl was worse

Gohan coming from her is maybe good, but Goten really wasn't necessary.

They shouldn't have made goten a goku clone.

At least Gohan showed good progress in the after marriage part.