League of Legends General - /lolg/

weak early game edition
old

xth for my wife Syndra

xth for the fact pastacuck is a pathetic shitter who needs to end their life asap

xth for looking EXACTLY like Sona!
and for training

Caitlyn and Vi are the best couple and lovers!!!!!

bought a new acc, what should I rename it to?

Karthus buffs when?

>Paying money to play against people below your skill level for 30-40 games until you get back to your original hard stuck rank
Why do people do this?

He needs a rework not a buff.

>I will never die to this

I bought it because my account got banned, I didn't buy it to be a cunt and smurf, I bought it to be a cunt in general

>karthus needs a rework
Fuck off brainlet

I love you too user.

>Actually managing to get banned
How? The game warns you like 50 times before finally dropping the perma. All you have to do is STOP. FUCKING. TYPING.

How do people this dumb even exist?

Fuck you, I want it without dying. Let me experience it repeatedly.

at some point the autism from my teammates becomes too much and I get really upset

Tell me about dragonpussy.

I'm so sorry your opinion isn't the only one.

You know what? You have a point. I want to spend the rest of my natural life in that situation

Someone calls me Sh*t in LoL
> y-you too

I think you already know a few things about it

You don't need to take their shit user. You should have called them dumb niggers and told them to kill themselves

>whines like a bitch instead of running it down mid like a true alpha
Now wonder they do if you let them like a little cuck.

holy fucking dead thread lolbabs
where did everyone go?

no lewdposters means thread is dead at these hours

>Play video games
>Get upset
That's not why you play games. Maybe you should play other games or find a new hobby?

if only...

No one actually plays this piece of shit game, everyone is here just for lewdposting. Janny is home all day during holidays and delets lewdposts.

Ugh... no, tanks.

Did they actually get banned or just moved somewhere else?
since I didn't get banned for lewdposts...

LoL needs more yordles, considering the main character is a yordle, there aren't enough

>wanting a literal sewer rat champ when we even have twitch already

>just spent all my IP
fuck my shit up desu

You're just lucky then. My friend told me he got banned last night for lewdposting, so there definitely was a purge.

>ip
What's that?

draven isn't a yordle though

You know what i mean user

Is Thresh the only CertainlyT champion that hasn't fucked the game up completely at one point and generally cancer

you never know
lore could be rewritten any moment making him turn out to be a yordle switched at birth with a magic disguise

Skarner buffs when

darius was overpowered at release but his could was fixable with numbers so I'd say he wasn't/still isn't cancer

lol

thresh has been the most meta changing champ ever released
support changed entirely due to thresh

what a boring and unentertaining kill, were you even trying with this webm?

Aftershock and Klepto nerfs when?

Well I guess Swift riling people up by telling them in detail how much he wanted to suck their dicks was a bit much.

Also anyone have that leak showing which champs were likely to get skins soon? I'm pretty sure Warring Kingdoms is the next batch of skins after 8.1 goes live and want to see if it can be figured out.

>aftershock
I mostly tank a think it's mediocre. It's only too strong on supports.

What does an angel need a booty like this for?

So when is Lux getting reworked again? Or are you cuckolds also on the train she is perfectly fine? Fucking Shurelia.

I think he was trying to show how bad yasuo is at the minute

>Layla
The one and only is in this game, please don't copy names Rito

They're on discord right now, discussing touching dicks.

thresh was turbocancer on release and for like 6 fuckin months

not to mention he's been permanently meta since release

well, it's not like that's not something every yasuo player is

Anyone feel like playing a game of HGL?

>installing spotify
just HOW pleb can you BE?

it's an automatic update retard

>allowing automatic updates
jfc

Ask Kayle and Morgana
They're sex goddesses

>spotify
deserved.

just because people like to play him it doesn't mean he's meta

I only got banned one time for lewdposting and I'll admit it was getting excessive that particular time

Only Morgana is the sex goddess, Kayle is a cunt

Just because you are breathing doesn't mean you are living.

You are this retarded.

> he's been permanently meta

>using the few brain cells you have to manually download and sort terabytes of .FLAC k-pop

Having asperger isn't impressive user

I hope you're not implying horsedick there has been anything remotely meta for a long time.

>this is the only thing people point out
What about Botnet Drive, Micro$hit Office and not Winblows 7?

This is my university laptop you shitstains, I literally just use it to code. But I guess you're gonna tell me IntelliJ isn't hipster enough either

wh-wh-what's wrong with spotify...?

is music only for normies now?

Yeah I only listen to a recording of myself slapping my balls on repeat while I play League. Adds to the atmosphere.

vayne, riven and lee sin are popular all the time regardless of how good they are

some people play champions because they think they are fun

>not having a live orchestra play for you while you refine your majestic, in depth understanding of the game

Are you even trying?

Sounds hot, user.

In other words by the very definition of the word, they are meta.

He has been meta by both soloq playrate at all Elos and consistent pro play metrics

I assume it only plays the mainstream music.

I need my fix of Modern Talking tho.

Playing who you like regardless of how good they are is the exact opposite of playing the meta

can somebody pls explain vision score

raises depending on how long your wards see enemies, i think, as well as wards dropped and killed

you can raise it for FREE by taking Zombie Ward

If your jungler gets invaded at blue the correct move is to ignore him right?

like this is literally before the second wave has arrived
warwick with red can 1v2 us at that point if we are lucky enough that the enemy laner decides to stay put

Also holy fucking shit how is no vision score above 30? My 20 minute games usually have supports with 85 or so

DISENCHANTING AN ULTIMATE SKIN ONLY GIVE YOU 650 ESSENCE. RIOT????

>complaining about free shit
Entitled

>meta by both soloq playrate at all Elos
Irrelevant, the majority of players aren't even gold. I don't care what the "all elos" play. In Master+ KR (the only statistics that matter), he is not a top pick.

>it's a enemy team has maokai and you got fuck all episode

They managed to make ARURF even worse than it already was.

>Complaining about team balance in an afterthought gamemode where all picks are random

>play bot game for fwotd
>guy says "fuck u"
>report after game
>instant feedback

imagine getting banned for playing bots

>ARURF
>ever good

The only time URF was good was the original.

>tfw no senpai to teach you how to play this shit game

Thresh has like 10 times more impact on the game in the last 4 years than Soraka
And that's saying a lot

Yes and upgrading it only takes 5 whole Ultimate skin shards!

Thanks for repeating what I just said.

urf with 20 bans

no sona, zzrot, banner

did i fix it

more rework news FUCKING WHEN? i really want this rework to be good, at least sion-tier

How big are your dragon dildos?

Why is Sasuke in the game again? So that I know my game is getting thrown away, right?

it's christmas/new year time, forgive riot for giving their slaves some slack on holidays, they're a small indie company with a faithful team

Kayn's not too bad. At least compared to the other edgelord champs. Most Kayns just end up being ineffectual, nothing like the classic 0/20 God Fist Lee Sins or PROJECT Yasuos

You realize theres a breaking point where sex will becoming fairly painful for your genitals after going for too long.