Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/michimune_feh/status/939658754705915904
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My wife on the right.

FUCK ISIS
FUCK FEH

When's Erk, Pent, Louise and Athos?

How many orbs ya got?

Have you fallen to bait before the Anniversary Banner?

Why do Elinciafags hate her so much?

>Hinoka so unimportant that google can’t even translate her correctly
Feels bad man. I like tomboys.

13 orbs
Yeah, I still don't have an armored mage but Tharja keeps avoiding me

>try to make a new thread
>forget to fill in the captcha
>by the time i upload it somebody else has made the thread
It hurts

Redditors hate her, that's why.

I can't wait until IS gives us fortress res so I can give that to a -atk odin with fortress def! imagine the odin wall.

A Skill - First Blood 3
(Dagger only)
If unit’s speed - foe’s speed > 1, effects that would apply after combat are applied before combat when unit initiates attack.

shut up and buy orbs for those fateswakening units

>Minorly irritating
Alright goddamit, stop being ridiculous.

Someone post the webm.

I'm fairly certain that everybody hates her

Fair enough, I suppose. That build just feels a little too memey for me.

Never.
You like Azura though, right? You better.

she's pretty nice, camilla looks really cute if you don't focus too much on her tiddies
her "weapon" looks really dumb though, so i won't roll for her.

anyone who isnt a 14 year old mommyfag hates cowmilla

197, I'm only looking for Steady Breath/Distant Counter fodders, though.

>implying tiddies can't be cute

Well it actually works. Especially since Enemy phase OR player phase everyone in range gets -7/-7 and AoE damage after EVERY fight.

This is not to say New Taco is bad, by the way, he's definitely the best dagger for using him like a standard ranged unit

This
Also Canas, Wallace, Kent, Sain, and fucking Marcus, among others

>Femui
Female Corrin right?
Why? Did i miss some new spicy meme build?

I still don't know how anyone can call that a sword. I'm probably going to have to change that for a Slaying Edge if I get her anyways, even if that combined Ward Fliers 6 effect would be real nice for tanking stuff with.

>Have you fallen to bait before the Anniversary Banner?
I've got about 100 orbs, but I'm going to blow them all on the New Years banner. If I should happen to luckshit all three of those, then I'm going to the 8% banner, no fucks given.

I actually do like her, and I thought it was fine for her to be in the Performing Arts banner, it was thematically appropriate with 2 mothers and 2 sons who could also perform.

But yes, this seasonal stuff getting silly. I'd prefer if they'd stop repeating the same characters at the very least. Seriously, there are still plenty of people from Awakening and Fates to pull from too. But then that'd be condemning said character to being limited.

Jesus christ. It's been a whole year and they just keep rerunning the same shitty nu emblem characters for EVERY FUCKING HOLIDAY. It's getting old.

Guys, what did she mean by this?

Elincia really is the best sword flier. It's like comparing any other blue mage to Reinhardt. That being said, I'm still going to roll for Camilla because I'm a collector more than anything.

>2 Erk mentions within the first four posts of the thread
What does this mean? Wasn't he pretty unpopular?

Based Sain with like 36 base attack when? Also Wallace is one of the few remaining armours that could potentially be more min maced than Arden.

"of sorts" means she needed to come up with clever alternatives to sticking dicks in her comrades' anuses.

I specifically did it because of the OP image, but I forgot to reply.

I do want all 4 of the guys I mentioned though, I quite like them.

>using Gunnthrá

It's ashamed that Camilla's skill set is always awful, at least for her, and I don't know why that is. At this point it seems like IS just does it on purpose.

That said I think Camilla does have a potential advantage over Elincia in that she can run Slaying Edge. Elincia needs Amrita or Firesweep because of her low defense, but Camilla doesn't. Slaying Edge itself is only 1 mt lower than Firesweep, and she can get extra stats to help compensate. I'm just saying she's hardly shit.

Well the way things are being said, there's no reason to ever use another blue that isn't Reinhardt. All other blue mages are shit because they aren't Reinhardt.

all i want is sigurd to come home

I almost asked what if the enemies don't all clusterfuck together, but then I remembered the AI.

Erk is unpopular? Really? Why?

How to build a speedy bunny girl? Desperation makes sense but my other 3 blue mahou shoujos already have that, how did you guys build your own?

I was so worried she would get powercrept

Did you complain about it on your survey?

>Corrin won’t cockblock me when I pull for Takummies
Thank god
Who /atsoup/ here

>two threads

should i keep roderick or wat

i don't care for him but i like his lance

>The """Sorcery General""" of Etruria
>The """Legendary Hero""" of Nifl
Can we please get a real green mage cav.

Due to her high speed. she can run it pretty well.

The anniversary banner is bait to the 2 year anniversary banner

Rein has no enemy phase. You can't even use him to bait red tomes since even unbuffed low-res ones like Celica will destroy him. Other blue mages like Doot, Linde and Lute bait red and blue mages better.

I'm just glad that between this seasonal and the new generics IS isn't opposed to making sword wyverns anymore, so maybe we'll get more red fliers soon.

*saves green cavs*

Here. This is a +10 jaffar but it should work roughly the same for anything.
twitter.com/michimune_feh/status/939658754705915904

Mapo tofu is ready just for him

"According to some info I've just received, it seems you can also get another special hero as an event reward in January"

I use Ursula on my main Cavalry team since she can actually take hits from other enemies, even if it isn't many thanks to Fury. But that doesn't matter since I run Elise on that team with Recover+ to heal her to full if necessary. Rein can be difficult to position for against other high mobility teams since he needs both an in and an out almost every time.

Hes good his default kit is great, but I gave his lance to Peri. My first one with decent ivs, after 3 -atk pitybreakers

Characters' FE performance isn't really connected to how good they are in-game; Seth would be good and Innes mediocre otherwise.

That's just always the impression I got; he's seemingly ahead of only Renault and Athos as far as discussion of FE7 magic units. Lucius gets attention for his being pretty good, his trap aesthetics, and his association with Raven, Serra gets attention for being best girl, Priscilla gets attention from anti-Serrafags and the Raven association, Canas gets attention for player-sided Dark Magic and Luna wanking, and Pent gets attention for being an incredibly powerful prepromote, but no one particularly cares about Erk.

>waterboosted
>+8
>only getting on par with +0 Gunnthra
yeah, she's trash

Depends if you have anything you want to give his lance to. He's a fantastic budget unit but his lance is usually better on other units.

Elincia doesn't really have a physical enemy phase. She can't take counter-hits well. She has ok res but she's not tanking Reinhardt anytime soon.

I'm just saying that Camilla isn't somehow useless garbage. Mia and Soleil are technically worse than Ayra, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna get anal telling people to not use them.

Haar when?

>didn't cap magic
Ummm, sweetea?

1. Not really interested in these upcoming units so I'll survive.

How to train healers from level 1?

>intsys has to explicitly spell it out for people so they don't start frothing at the mouth
>everybody does anyway
(lol

Thanks for the accurate translation. No mistake about it then, some special hero which may or may not be MCorn.

Roderick is decent if +Spd, otherwise you can give his stuff to a +Spd Oscar or Peri. Drive Defense and the dual defensive rally are also nice things to have on a lot of stuff for scoring in arena with.

>the prf effect also works on enemy phase
What? That changes everything. Now I really need to roll him.

>Hymn of the Righteous

What a strapping young lad. I would only hope a man such as this would marry my daughter some day.

My Lewyn got mag fucked and passed it on for some reason.

Base Gunnthra wont even remotely touch that

In comparison to the hyper offense powerhouses we have? Minorly irritating isn’t much of an exaggeration. Many units can kill either entirely themselves or with start of turn prep like buffs and ploys. Jaffar’s niche of not killing the target and chipping/debuffing the teammates is fun but replaceable and runs the very real risk of fucking you with Vantage.

Someone just posted Vantage+CC combo of their Jaffar soloing the enemy. Likewise, even if you're a F2P, you can safely take on mages with just a simple Vantage on Jaffar. Only threat to him is Hardy Bearing.

Handsome

Get them to heal stuff until they can learn an attack.
Then get ready to babysit them hard with 3 dancers surrounding them

>gunnthra looks to the left instead of the right when she's on the arena difficulty selection
huh

Use them to help train other stuff alongside a dancer. They get a decent amount of exp from scrap kills in their level range but those are hard to come by if you're not running a -Atk dagger in your training squad. My P.Olivia is +Res/-Atk so she's ideal as a training assisant.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blade
>Fury
>shit scoring seal
Yea, stay in T17 shitter.

Elincia is for teams where you need kamikaze unit that may or may not galeforce and kamikaze again. Camilla seems to be for more balanced teams, even tho her weapon could be better . The thing with fliers is that they're usually heavy player phase focused for 2/3 colors with green doing slight tanking if they have to with michallis/minerva/camilla. She might be ok but she isn't a focus for me.

Reminder that the second half of the year will consist of FE16 character banners mixed with Fatesawakening limited banners.

New Years banner coming out tonight?

tomorrow night

Who wants TA3 more? I only have one boy.

S!Camilla or Inigo?

Seems legit

Ok, if you’re arguing pve then actually yeah, that build is good. It’s just that most discussions of unit viability refer to AA and Arena. See that 24 aoe damage(forgot his upgrade made the dagger aoe too)? You just activated not only Vantage, but WoM for everyone in range. You now have to finish the fight that turn or risk stupid shit ending your streak.

Feed them all those shards and crystals you'll never use otherwise.

Duration is 12.31.17 through 1.31.18

>won't even remotely touch that
+Atk Gronnblade Gunnthra with Fury, Hone Cav and Spd seal gets 56/45 offense
that with no merges or legend boost

>one entire month to get azura
Phew, Ok lads I can do this

The one you use more.

Now that we have HB on seal, how do I build this Ike I accidentally got while failing to get Celica?

I hope seasonals stick to being at least month long

I love that song.

That's what I was saying. It fucking blew my mind.

I've heard a lot of the refined daggers were made not strictly player phase but Jaf is my only 5* dagger so Idk and the wiki/gamepress are shit

Feh channel when

Does this seem like a good Laslow build? All I need is a S rank and more Laslows

Okay /feg/, unit in arena you're most scared of? And unit you always bring to arena no matter what?

Fury+Vantage, Steady Breath+QR with DD Seal, or DD+QR with HB Seal.

Same, good things Jan quests are coming soon, I need all the orbs I can get

I guess Christmas was short because new years was coming up. Surprisingly considerate I guess.

What will we get tonight?