>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qf7XG5KiR7I
strawpoll.me/14722610
feh-stuff.github.io/?focus=Azura (New Year's);Camilla (New Year's);Takumi (New Year's)&rates=3;3;58;36
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>there are still people on /feg/ that believe in the hyper offense/it's only good if it has 34/34+ offenses meme
How embarrassing.

Yeah, no one's arguing that she's better, but I've rolled on two banners and haven't gotten a single one. Besides, why wouldn't you want to be able to run THREE flier teams instead of just two?

>Femui
Female Corrin right?
Why? Did i miss some new spicy meme build?

Quick riposte, renewal, or guard?

Hector or christmas crumb? Hector with christmas crumb weapon? Who do use?
I have 2 crumbs, 1 hector.

>2 crumbs 1 hector
Sounds gay im in

is roderick any good or should i give his lance to a cute girl?

But Which one, user? Hector and his cleaver, or hector and a hefty sack? Or no hector and just crumbsack?

Why isn't mamui in the banner? Another rhajat type thing where he's released just before a vg?

Attack doesn't matter if you cn do 40+ damage off a special, so only 40+ speed matters

Because he's an event reward, keep up

>Quads you and double memebows you
Nothing personel

Assuming I'll never get a sheep or bride Lightning, should I refine for Dazzling or Wrathful?

If your healer has an actual attack stat, wrathful.
If they're unsalvagably noodly and you only have them along for healing and the occasional debuff, dazzling so you can safely apply whatever AoE effect your staff has.

90% of the time you'll want wrathful, because the healers that don't benefit from it are also too shit to bother 5*ing or using.

What qualifies as an actual attack stat for a healer? I'm using Sakura and she has 41 attack with an attack boon. That seems pretty bad to me. I'm thinking about switching to a +def -atk one, giving her Fort Def, and just making her a Savage Pain meme machine.

Is physic+ completely shit or no?

My +atk Sakura has 43 base (it's weird that yours has less ??) and with Attack 3 and the Attack seal that's a respectable 49, definitely worth the Wrathful upgrade.

Just note that her pissbaby speed meas you'll have to run a breaker to actually kill things. I'm partial to lancebreaker personally just because highdef/low res blues are popular and they tend to have fewer DC prfs to worry about.

Cheer up, user. You already got your best Christmas gift a few months ago.

Hi /feg/CHAD

rape

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

Hotdogging Gunnthra's fat rubbery ass!

>finish bonus runs of TT
Haha, time for autobattling

I sure love my FEH content!

Post your dream Hero Fest

2018 - year of cummies

Let me guess, someone wasted tons of resources on a Sheena or a Berkut.

I can't believe I wasted all those Shannas to put Iceberg/Desperation on fast mages when I could have just burned a useless Navarre for Desperation 2 and then used one Shanna for 3 + the 2 specials

Post units you really want in FEH

He's going to be "free." Aren't you glad ISIS is being generous for once?

Killing Snowstorms!

All of them!

b-but navarre is limited

>200 orbs spent on both of her banners and got nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=qf7XG5KiR7I

Imagine being this much of a lucklet

It's sad how 6 months ago this would have actually been a valid concern.

Letting the slavering wet hole that is her pussy consume your throbbing cock! You've been saving up weeks to blast her waiting uterus full of your cum!

Has any unit been as powercreeped as hard as speedy infantry swords like Athena and Navarre?

I don't need to imagine. I'm approaching 500 orbs on Christmas and still no Tharja in sight.

Has IS given up on staff units?

>strawpoll.me/14722610

Be honest anons, I wanna know how many purely F2P players are left. For the record, I left the F2P train ages ago, around the first VG.

Until they give them better specials. Yeah, I'd say so.
The fact you can't trigger Balm specials off of attacks or get Balm+ yet is sorta strange.

>tfw Tobin counted me out
>tfw couldn't get him

Cuan is ultra Chad

I want his entire family REEEEE

70 dilly dollas for my waifu

Should I replace amelia with Effie in my armor meme team?

Same here. It hurts a lot.

I only need these ones and I'll be happy. Elen and Gonzalez are just fucking great and cute

it's great now

Who's gonna be the next sword cav that blows away Xander?

see

It's canon.

Real old thread: Next thread:

Sumia

Best archers

People claim that after the buffs they're fine and that IS will start releasing them again but honestly I still rarely see anyone using them Arena or here and if they are its just the generic Wrathful+Dazzling Elise/Genny. They probably know at this point people just don't like using them and rolling colorless orbs is just shit. Combine that with the fact that most of the popular staffs are already in the game and I don't think we'll be seeing too many more of them beyond the remaining popular ones like L'arch and Sara

Are you playing on a tablet? This is gorgeous quality

Canon mommy

Is Luke the rarest unit, and Fire Boost the rarest skill?

Just one more neutral for Sakura and I'll be able to run a Sakura for each type.

Either that or give me Healer Takumeme if I happen to roll Dagger Takumeme.

>Completely BTFOd by his (brave) wife who nullified his existence

DO YOU RIKE IT?

Can't hear you over Elincia gagging on Geoffrey's cock

Post yfw Lucina is the canon mother of herself

I bet Gunnthra was the one who summoned the snowstorm to kill Canas so she could steal his tome.

It's fine but you'd want Drive type boosts in the C Slot so they're still helping outside the healing. Martyr is the only useless one. Recover+ might be the best now; Rehabilitate+ isn't as amazing as it used to be since the others got better but Rehabilitate works out about the same.

I didn't know random sacaean woman was playable in heroes

When will Lyn's daughter get into Heroes?

One of the greatest reasons for Hector's remaining relevance is the fact that Armads is an amazing weapon. "Hector with Chrom's weapon" is nothing worth going wild over, unless you're also running Vengeful Fighter.

When they find a way to nerf B!Lyn

seriously what the fuck

Hopefully never. Less horse cancer to deal with.

Ryo'd

ugh don't do that to her, she deserves a man like Tibarn

That's because she is my wife and wants you creeps to stop stalking her.

He can still be the slower stronger variant(Reinhardt) to Lyn (Olwen) who naturally comes with brave bow.

They'd be retarded to do that though

>have 120 orbs
>Save up
>I'd be fine with Jaffar, Eldigan, or Minerva, I'll literally take any of them
>Decide I'm ready to blow the load
>Do so
>Pity broken by both 5* Maria and Sonya

I...I don't get it. What's the point of this game if you never even get the units on the damn banners? I know better than to spend money on this game because I know I'll just get pity broken again.

I'm not even sniping, I'll literally take any focus unit. What the hell is the deal?

Where are Perceval and Sue you fucking degenerate

>want to post Cipher picture of Cormag
>he doesn’t fucking have one
Why tho

He's not for elincia you fuck

Cipher only just got FE8 cards literally this month, sadly

You didn't pray enough this year user

Any Thracia characters, especially Kempf.

since they let femui be the dragon

Let that fuccboi Kurthnaga be the first male dragon in heroes

This is such a weird picture for anyone who has experience in archery and bow making. The string is placed at such a weird part of the limb, huge amount of wasted wood. It also has like no arc to it, like its made out of stone.

I'm at soup

The boys...

The japs are in open revolt.
It's fucking over lads. Don't even bother logging in tomorrow.

You better be picking the right choice

Isn't the way she's pulling her arm back also all fucked up too? Shouldn't her torso be turned more?

screenshots?
links?
translations?

Where are you reading this?
I don't speak moonrunes

Noob here who started a recently. I got gunnthra and found a build for her and I wanted to get your guys opinion on it, the only thing I’m missing is the sacred seal which will be heavy blade.
Anything else you guys think I should add to her? Was gonna make a cavalry team with her, Elise, Reinhardt, and still trying to figure out a fourth
I saw someone in a thread saying to just build Cecelia who I have at 3 star with +atk -res. What do you guys think?

>feh-stuff.github.io/?focus=Azura (New Year's);Camilla (New Year's);Takumi (New Year's)&rates=3;3;58;36

In case someone still wants to test their luck.

he's just bullshitting for (You)s

Artist

but which chibi is the best chibi and why is it Gunnthra?