*goobs*

Juri!

Quick! Claim for fg waifu

I claim Karin Kanzuki

8th for arcsys getting away with shitty business practices general

BLUE MARY!!!!

*sniffs*

see

Friendly reminder that Dragon Ball FighterZ will be the new most important tag game in the world and the 2nd most important game at every tournament, complete with sponsored pros and exciting trailers after the Grand Finals.

We did it bros. The Golden Age is here!

me on the right, my waifu on the left

fate/fighter soon. I believe.

ez

My Resurrection happens in January... A Marvel/Capcom fan since the birth of the franchise - Marvel Super Heros. I went to arcades and played each installment leading up to Marvel vs Capcom 2. Then the series came back on Xbox360 and everyone felt my wrath. Using my teams, Morrigan, Rogue, Sent | Jill, Sent, Thanos | Gambit, Sent, Cyclop | The Legendary THREE GODs Magneto, Storm, Psylocke. I never ever showed mercy. And then MvC3 was announced.....

With UMvC3 I became a sensei, teacher others the great things about Mahvel and hoping that some day they'll enjoy it as much as I have all these years. People called me a INNOVATOR because of my understanding of the game and creativity. Then MvC:i happen.... I'm not going to support this trash.

And now we have DBFZ. My years of dormant sleep ends here. I HAVE AWAKENED ONCE AGAIN! I will show you all the true meaning of NOFUNALLOWED. I will show the things my master headed down to me. Incoming mixups, back to back reset (none of that one reset into kill bullshit you see today), MAXIMUM DISRESPECT! I am.... I am.... mwahahaha.

I look forward to all the rage you DBZfags are going to throw my way. It'll be your death.

That really is a mobile tier model

Gotta download this now.

>tfw you skip school but your parents hid your ps4 so you skipped school for nothing

>get along with a girl super well
>connect on every level
>can hold conversations for hours
>she's already dating my bro

any fighting games for this feel bros

better have best lancer

>turning a psycho bitch into a moeblob

Enough

>cringe

DBFZ is too expensive

watch this

Best fate.

Spencer (The guy that turns into Dwayne Johnson) begins the game playing Street Fighter V. Gets popped by a Ryu in the span of sending a text message.

what a monster

WHY THE FUCK DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO SOLVE LIKE 20 CAPTCHAS BEFORE IT WORKS

AM I A FUCKING ROBOT? IT WORKS AND THEN WHENEVER I TRY TO PROCEED IT SAYS THE CAPTCHA MALFUNCTIONED

Are you going to tournaments? What's your team going to be?

Never enough

???

What's the fighting game equivalent of this?

playing balrog or dhalsim in sfv

>ed who does nothing but walkback st.hk
>somehow got to gold doing this

Calling an assist on your opponent's wakeup.

Say something nice about succ.

Carrying in a team battle

>Gets popped by a Ryu
Such an unrealistic movie. Also Jive is getting pushed into shit hard, must be costing capcom cause no one can be paying much to feature that flop.

She steals men's souls and makes them her slaves.
It might have been filmed during Season 1.

she looks the best she's ever looked in mvci

In that new movie comin out :"Ready Player 1" about online V.R. mmo shit, someone is using a Ryu avatar in a trailer

youtu.be/cSp1dM2Vj48?t=41s

Whose your team?

rwby and akuma

Day 1 of a Tekken player jumping into SF for the first time

I have managed to make Ultra Bronze with Ed, I really hate Alex and i've fought 14 Cammy's, most of my wins are coming from anti airing people

Expect me in Plat next week

Man Anakin's stream is fucking lit, get in here. 1200 USD 8 man tourney funded by stream sluts. Pokchop vs Killa6 exihibition match for MAXIMUM BLACKNESS.

>cringe
You will see in due time... the day of reckoning is coming. You'll either turn to dust or become my personal pet, you masochist. I am MvC2 Elite and you will know what it's like to not have fun playing a game you spent 90 bucks on if you cross my path. But before you I must handle these DBZ peasants first, starting with Maximillian. I've faced him in the past and completely rekted his shit so badly that he didn't even upload the footage to his channel. But this time I have my own capture device and I will put an end to his existence.

The /fgg/ will respect me as their master and you all will become my personal DBFZ pets. You 09ers and beyond will know what it's like to face the first gen pure being.

This is false.

This is true.

>ed

this just proves that tekkeks are low IQ

I'm not sure if SF ever got mentioned in the book, and I won't read that filth to find out. Legit thought the pages posted were parodies

Bullet/Fuuka

auto combos

You can press a button that saves MVCI but at the same time kills DBFZ
Do you press it?

Why doesn't Tekken have crossplay?

She looks like a freaky gremlin in a ps2 game

Ed is high IQ

It did get mentioned a few times, sf2 to be exact

BASED

Literally Sentinel drones.

ruby and yang who better have a fucking dragon install.

Are you saying Chess isn't superior to Tekken?

only semi-dead games with low population need crossplay

>character explicitly made for retards who want to mash one button
>high IQ

just picked up the base version of DBFZ for $49, hope I don't regret it in a month

Brick was going faster than you and he is stuck on super silver. Also EU?

Ruby & Gordeau. Maybe Ragna/Gordeau if Ruby's voice piss me off. Then, it depends on the next character announced, I wouldn't mind a rapier team with Weiss and Mitsuru, a witch team with Nine/Hilda/Margaret or an unga team with Bullet and Yang. And I don't even care about RWBY, I just like their weapons.

Yah, maybe I should fight him to assert dominance

>I don't even care about RWBY

Why did Morrigan rip off Akuma's signature move anyway?

Lies and slander.

You should.

how good is brick's guile? can he do vtrigger and vreversals now?

Eh, I've been reading a lot of shitty books lately at least that one was a 6/10, if you could handle the 99% pop culture references.

I just look at the book as hip hop / rap. Needing to stand on the shoulders of already established material is a major cop out and makes for a fraud-like entertainment experience but some can still enjoy it.

I only have seen his kolin

>Local pedophile kicked out of arcade after seducing children

her face looks like that mutt kid from stranger things

>tfw can barely get to silver with menat
depressing how bad i am at this game

I'm dead serious my dude, except for the 4 main girls and their respective trailer, I don't know shit about the franchise. But a scythe shotgun, a rapier magnum and shotgun gloves seems really cool to me.

Currently Es/Gordeau.

Future hopes:
Yuzuriha/Adam
Hakumen/Yuzuriha or Gordeau
Blake/Mai
Naoto/Eltinum

This shit looks so bad, hopefully they didn't spend too much money on getting in on it.

Why is he so based?

Because Dragon Quest VI is an okay game

yes that is what mvci was.

there are better versions of succ to defend

The one trial that beats me

If you're bad a SFV you have no future in fighting games. Leave now peasant, you're embarrassing everyone.

>White-colored pupil
creepy. Is she a monster?

Because the birds

>there are people spending hours of their holidays grinding for FM, playing characters and doing trials they dont enjoy

lol

Me on the left.

who are some female fighting game characters with AA cups?

why are you so butthurt that people are getting characters for free

im good at anime fighters but its been so long since ive played footsie focused fighters like sf that i feel at a loss

like i do ok in neutral but when someone gets in my face i have no fucking clue what to do in this game, especially in the corner, usually if i get put there it feels like i just get 50/50'd to death every time

SF>Chess>Tekken

youtube.com/watch?v=UnW_cy8VTAg

i think she's really cute in mvci. lots of females in games look generic, she's got an interesting facial structure that's a little less conventional than game devs normally shoot for. i think capcum hit it out of the park with her in mvci

This show is cringe

I enjoy trainingboaring and doing hard trials more than playing online though

>Good at anime
>At a loss during mixups and pressure
You are bad at anime