Last map →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSWrWS-xLyc
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971585
pastebin.com/SEWdpKNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

actual last map

Shit. I just realized why the axe is called Atziri's Disfavor

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Why?

>tfw fusing a 6 link in 19 fusing when you only wanted a 5 link
Why buy 6 linked items when you can just do it yourself stop scamming yourselves poeg

what should i do here to make sure i can get my t7, t8, and t9 shaper orbs without elder shrinking back too much?
i have a terrace and arsenal for the connected t13s at the moment, but im just wondering if i should do the t13s first since they are shaper influenced right now then do the current orb eligible maps, or vice versa

HOW THE FUCK DO I PLAY BOW BUILDS

Not everyone has reddit tier RNG

youtube.com/watch?v=sSWrWS-xLyc

How to add more balls?

do those two shaper influenced maps to let the elder spread to the right

Shoot things

Since Shaper isn't currently on Primordial Pool, you wanna go ahead and do Necropolis. Shaper will take it back and probably Mud Geyser. Unlikely to take Racecourse. Then do Racecourse.

>theres a spectre that can use summon raging spirit

Watcher's Eye is fucking insane.

what summoner build will let you actually see things

Is taproot + mark of the doubting knight a good setup on a physical charatcer even without any focus on poison?

None

Dear poeg, I promised you one last update for today and here I am, made it (of course) safely to act 7 earlier. Also my gang has grown as I'm now proud owner of a pair of Bones of ullr
Thanks for reading and subscribing, come back tomorrow to find out how this hardcore joruney will continue

>hi I want to buy your piece of shit rare listed for 6 chaos OFFER 2C
>hello?
>you there?

>hi i want to buy your piece of shit anime avatar offer 2C
>hello?
>you there?

Kek'd

what is THE most overpowered build in the entire game currently or in the past? something that was so gamebreaking it ruined the fun for everyone.

ARIBA ARIBA TACO TACO

ARIBA ARIBA TAX PLAN

Threadly reminder that Zana is a negress.

Shoot it until it dies.

I don't get it.
what's the unique?

Was farming for Oni (and achievement as well).
Ended getting wanderlust

Prolly CoC

>down 10ex today with literally no return
Just end my life

at least now you can go fast to the oni

Can Oni-Goroshi work with Charged Dash?

generally speaking if it's a melee skill, it works with Oni-Goroshi.

reminder that onii-goroshi is already up to 40c, when it was 10c before they fixed the exploit

i warned you poeg but you didnt listen, personally i will wait till they go up to 20ex then sell all my 6swords

Me and you man, I spent 1744 Fus trying to 6 link a belly of the beast in the end I just gave up got mad and sold it.

they'll never cost an actual exalted or more

I think as leagues go on they'll cost more. It's common now for the novelty, but next league I don't think as many people will farm, instantly decreasing the supply

Yeah but your minions' minions don't gain any benefit from your minion damage mods
It's kinda awkward and clunky

But is it good? I'm thinking claws are still superior.

is that berserk

M8 you can use anything with charged dash, it just needs good attack speed.

>Not having an extra 6L Belly in your stash

Nope, just some Giger artwork. Got his whole book here. Look for Giger's Necronomicon.
Its quite lewd

wut

Take off your chest. It has an implicit -3% Movement Speed

While I was farming for Oni-Goroshi I got a Wanderlust, a Sadima's, and a perfect resist roll Goldrim. Seems like if you're not in a hurry a good way to get started in SSF.

>check watcher eye prices for hatred
>seller asking 250c for 10% phys damage taken as ice

yeeeeah no thanks mane

If it has 2 good mods, Watcher's Eyes go for a ton. If it has 1 really good mod and 1 okay/bad mod, still goes for a ton. Talking the % Ele as Leech ones mostly. If it has 2 really good mods, you'll never fucking sell it unless you want to sell at a loss.

how do we get rid of these anime posters /poeg/ ?

>tfw this took less than 150c total to make

Additionally, a little Resist and some Res plus a tiny bit of Fire Damage and Oni-Goroshi can easily carry you to maps. Or if you are playing SSFHC, make sure to have no Fire damage and it's fine.
Also, how do we get rid of these frog posters /poeg/?

anime and gookposters are the backbone of this general

How poor am I really?

Sorry for the messy tab but I can't be bothered buying a stupid currency tab

will cast on crit ever be good again?

Cyclone CoC Discharge is still good.

pls rate

>Evasion
Out of 10.

so poor that you can't afford a currency tab

How is that trash fire of a movie anyway?

Is there anything in poe that is as fast and easy as rf? I can't imagine playing other builds that need me to stop to cast/attack anymore.

>fast and easy
If those are the only requirements, then Poet's Pen vastly outfuns and outease's RF at the cost of survivability.

You've almost got enough for an exa, keep it up mate

yeah I knew about that one

I really need to stop giving these stupid build ideas of mine any thought.

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971585

Gonna ask in a new thread. Have any anons tried this? I've never played Witch and this guide makes it seem like I can steamroll endgame doing this. Is that true?

currency tab is literally the single best QOL purchase you can make, and they even go on sale regularly if you're a poorfag

I'm regretting only rolling 3 hillock farmers now that I have to wait a minute after clearing him with the last one since the fucking zone hasn't reset on the first yet

98 kills total since hitting 7, no uber yet

shit's fucking gay

>TFW I made only 1 Hillock farmer and they got a sword after about 20 post-7

>spectres that aren't Solaris Guards
>Animate Guardian

stay far away

I thought tukohama vanguards got nerfed so they can drop only one totem?
It used to do broken damage

>tfw you get outplayed by not playing a single click screen clearer and get DD'd by some stray spidey cunt at the edge of the screen that came late to the party

How are Reliquarians for specters?

Stupid damage, unkillable but very slow.

Discharge was literally the top build and untouched for 2 years straight

I figured, cause those things are fucking annoying as hell to fight.
>Make Laboratory an actual pain in the ass cause they are a 100% spawn no matter map mods

I will be different and say ignite prolif chin sol grand spectrum trapper. 1 trap to kill any boss in game (except ignite immune atziri) in 6 man party.

>shaper's touch cost 30c+

What the fuck happened.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE HOWA

FREEEEEE everything. Top ES item, top HP item, literally work for anything that invests heavily into stat.

>live search for 6l items listed at 15-18 so i can flip divines
>one armor pops up
>sends msg asking to buy for listed price (15c)
>faggot says he is mapping

on a daily basis i have to deal with snipers,price fixers,characters that don't exist,afkers,this player is not online and many many more bullshit,and now i have to deal with complete retards with amazing english skills.

note: pic very related

>pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971585
I know someone whos playing it, but Solar Guards are just better. Spectre Necro is insanely strong though and cheap.

>1 hour

>Top ES item
If you stack Strength. (You don't.)
>Top HP item
If you stack Dex. (Nobody does.)
All it does is offer you giving up your Glove slot for getting the baseline Stat boosts on the next stat in the cycle of Str, Int, Dex.

Just wasted 10 divines since numerical values are locked to tiers (lol). GG GGG, great descriptions retards. Guess you just need to live on the wiki instead of reading unreliable garbage.

i'm new and i just went to some guys hideout to trade my vaal orbs for some chaos so i could buy this amulet i wanted and his friend was also there and he laughed at me for only buying 2 chaos orbs

>find 2 bellies in the same map
uhh thanks? they were both shit life rolls

pastebin.com/SEWdpKNY

Anything I can improve here that won't cost me an arm and a leg?

wait, really?

Wait, is Zana more likely to spawn in Shaper maps or something? I just realized I've seen an obscene volume of her in Shaper-influenced Maps.

>i sold one for 3c like 2 days ago
rip

Anyone ever had supporter packs just randomly pop up in their account? Somehow I just got a shitload of stuff sent to me but nothing in my bank or paypal or email is touched. Weird as shit
Dont wanna use any of the armor mtx or points either, just to be sure????

I vendored mine since I don't need it for my build and the price was 1c on poe trade lmao

You can gift support packs and MTX to other players now. So someone gifted to you or it was a bug.

aren't they giftable? but yeah, put in a support ticket to make sure someone didn't fuck up an ID somehow before you use any of it

Dont have anyone who would gift $500 worth of PoE shit in my life, so it must be a bug.
I'm so tempted just to not say anything cause sending a support ticket will surely just roll it all back, but I'll do it

On an Iron Commander build it's 300 hp in your glove slot.

better to report it because if they find you have it without paying they'll probably charge you

They'd probably just shrug it off if you didn't say anything and they found out assuming you never blab to Reddit or something. But if you want to be a moral citizen, rather than an amoral one, asking them about the Support Pack you got is the best course of action.

>Spend so long in a Zana map (Depths mostly) that I forget I was in another map
Lol.

can someone post gookposter strategy for atlas please