/alg/ - Azur Lane General #85

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread: Toot.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ratto7R/status/943405796519378944
twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/946924458782031874
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

Who /levelingwhilefarming/ desu

Is it worth spending money to buy skins for boats I don't have if I'm primarily playing this for the gameplay?

Is there an artist more cucked than Hao?
>tfw Yostar forces you to watch another artist draw you're waifu while you draw her rigging

This is a Azur Lane thread, /jp/ is two blocks down,

Why are you asking us?
Go ask your dick instead.

He's already jumped ship, not surprising considering how they treat their most popular artist (him)

He hasn't jumped ship though. His stuff if full of AL.

>These memes again. When we have new years Akaga and Santaprise.
Hao draws if he is commissioned. Fucking retarded posters I swear.

>drew Santaprise
>drew Karlsruhe Kai
>jumped ship
Okay.jpg

The choice is entirely up to you, user. We cannot make that decision as we do not know your financial situation nor how much you actively play this game. Just follow your dick.

Personally I only buy skins that look good and for botes I actually have and use. The Ikazuchi and Inazuma skins are a good example, they look fucking fantastic with their hair down but I'd never use them in any maps or PVP so it would just be a waste of money to me personally. I was happy to throw down a few dollars for Santaprise, Yamashiro and Akaga over the past few days though.

Santaprise was like the ultimate combination of usability, cuteness, and meme factor (Eagle-san). It's basically the perfect skin.

He's the samefagging KCuck that always comes here to get btfo'd, don't get baited user.

Just because he accepts the work to put food on the table doesn't mean he isn't salty.

I know I would be.

It's considerably outdone when it comes to sexiness though.

>another Z1 drop

god fucking damnit just give me deutschland

That's because E-chan is not for lewding.

I'm 65, I think, and was getting a little over 650 yesterday, if that's more in-line with your numbers. This is including going over 20/30 seconds on the last fight (don't know if that actually effects things, but I read it here at some point, so including just in case).

Same here. I only buy the skins that I really like.

The game is telling you to max your Z1 and make a meme destroyer team desu.

I already have a maxed Z1.

Enterprise is not meant for lewding. She's a cute, modest girl and doesn't need sexiness to be considered beautiful.

Max a second one then desu

Punished "Grey Ghost" Enterprise.

Where can I find up-to-date JP tier list?

she's for ntr!

Her original outfit is pretty lewd though. Her skirt is super short and she's like hair away from some quality side boob.

He probably doesn't even like those boats. The only artist that seems to like the boats he drew is the one who did c class.

I want to headpat the Santaprise!

I want Yorktown to do lewd things to her imoutos

It's basically the same as the CN one except move Portland down since Portland Kai doesn't exist, and move Torpedo Autismo up.

I want to torpedo Yorktown.

Amazon da

>C class

More like cygnet class.

That until I see more love for comet and crescent from his part.

Fuck off muhammad. You're probably the KC shitposter.

I'm not, I just appreciate the sexiness of all boats, including Enterprise.

There is no frequently updated JP one as far as I'm aware. Just use the CN one and be aware of the differences between the two clients. Portland is not T0, there's no chink kais so they're down a few places, Ayanami is retrofit so she's T0 or at the very least T1, that kind of thing. As for being up to date just follow this guy:

twitter.com/Ratto7R/status/943405796519378944

fuck, I meant

Thick Enterprise

Who cares? His Kongou class designs were super phoned in anyways.

>Two Z1s in two runs

S T O P

>tfw getting them from back to back nodes
Save me.

I was so disappointed in all of the Kongou designs. Way to drop the fucking ball. They all look so generic in AL.

Hood dayo

It's cool to see AL has both fullblown slut designs as well as modestly dressed designs to carter for a wide variety of audience.

What did she mean by this!

>He'll never guess where the boss node is when it spawns behind me later!

Give the man a break, he had the impossible job of drawing a new Kongou design that somehow doesn't resemble either KC Kongou or his previous work on WSG Kongou.

>a girl wearing a miniskirt, sleeveless blouse, and thighhigh boots is now considered modestly dressed

How do I into oil efficiency memes? Do I just want to level up botes so that I have a pair or two of each class maxed at every LB stage?

I need a royal navy boat dressed in a hijab.

Cute dorks, cute succubi, cute cake.

The other Kongo design he drew (I think) looks better. Sorry, can't find a bigger image of this.

Raise one LB 0 Fletcher meme fleet + LB 0 Shouhou for the easiest content.
Use solo Phoenix + Vestal for harder content.
Add more botes for shit Phoenix can't cheese alone.

I want to put my dick inside this old hag.

Well it would be accurate to current events

Anyone got Tirpitz and Graf lines?

It depends on what you're trying to do.
For stages below level 30 or so you can probably easily LB0 Fletcher Meme Team them.
Otherwise, you're going to want several strong botes with staying power (e.g. Phoenix) and a backline that's relatively cheap and contributes further staying power (e.g. Unicorn, Vestal) for clearing, adding in more botes if you don't have enough staying power to survive to clear consistently, and then a strong botes with good damage output so you can S Rank the boss consistently, but staying power isn't so important until later worlds, or if you're playing on manual and the boss can be cheesed to death (e.g. Maya on 8-4)

Probably from beginning they are just placeholder.

Old PoW is cuter desu. She was probably the dorkiest boat in the game.

Check the wiki desu

Alright, which one of you chucklefucks is responsible for this?

>no "Ganbaru"
What the FUCK

How do I open rest of maps? I am stuck at B4

Thanks, I'll start working on a fletcher meme team then. Up until now I've just been using botes as I want, leveling up and Limit breaking when they hit the cap.

with this event I realized oil is a precious thing.

What is the best way to increase affection further after hitting 100 and marrying? Winning battle and MVPing seems to have a very tiny return.

>"Sweet Pea" — USS Portland
cute

They meet each other at point-blank range in the battle of Denmark Strait.
While Hood accidentally shot Eugen instead of Bismarck, Pow main gun dorkingly jammed in the middle of a firefight.
Explain why she act like inferior IQ group.

That is the only way .06 per battle and .12 if MvP. Collecting hearts give like .8 or something from backyard.

Please just give me 1 Deutschland... please. No more Z1s..

spam B4 and she'll drop eventually

How do you get this boat?

she's not in jp yet

What ship types should I be using for the event? I'm on A3 currently.

>Washington gets correct turrets
>North Carolina gets borked turrets

ffs chinks

Had Z1 and Vestal babysit em at the early point.
The two Hippers are practically unkillable with the Count's potato damage reduction passive.

Why the hell does WSG have two Kongou designs?

How about in the chink server?

i have no idea

Map B D or second loot box

One is normal Kongo and the other Kongo Kai.
Lottery event box. Think FGO and other gatchas with their event boxes.

BC Kongo, and BB Kongo.

KONGODESU

BB Kongou a cute

I really like this Kongo

twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/946924458782031874
>【鏡面海域調査作戦報告書】
>出撃中の艦隊より、赤い光柱を中心とする、概算百キロにも及ぶ巨大な渦巻き状の異常気象を観測したとの報告。

>また、敵性艦が中心部へ結集中との状況も確認。

>「セイレーン」本体と遭遇する可能性が高いと思われる。

More twitter lore.

Are you farming B4 with this?

I don't mind the AL devs changing the designs for the bongos as long as AL Kongo stays a blondie

agreed

The design of Hiei's uniform actually hits most of the same design elements as WSG Kongou class uniform.

Kinda feels like they brought in a different artist so they could get away with recycling the WSG designs.

Was that Kishiyo? Because that sure looks like Kishiyo.

>The design of Hiei's uniform actually hits most of the same design elements as WSG Kongou class uniform.
Idk they look pretty different to me.

How are they similar?

The finer details differ but they both build on the same idea of a western inspired double-breasted uniform with Japanese kimono sleeves attached to a high collar.

The outercoat and sleeve, yes. The upperchest design looks like it was used on Big E's christmas.

yes

>tfw dropped 300 cubes and no hiei

To be fair, the current AL Kongou has an air of a prim British born onee-sama, his WSG one here and here are just blonde KC bongos.

Yeah, I actually had them clear all the way from A1 to B4 as the clear fleet, currently they are chewing on C3-C4 till they hit 70