>discord thread

You could have had this

What's the hottest dragon netdick rn?

hey

Just ramp bro.

POST TWITTER DECKS THAT AREN'T RUNE OR SHADOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he thought rotation would be good

Sex with Feena!

But I'm having fun farming shadow and portal.

Much better than aggroverse.
The earliest I've lost a game all day was turn 7.

on a scale from 1-peak elana, how cancerous is portalcraft?

I thought rotation would be an actual rotation of expansions, not an unlimited knock off with few and specific banned cards. There's no Rotation in the "Rotation" feature.

HAPPY~ OINKIE!

Rate portal dick

Miss DShift yet?

>elana as indication of top cancer
Just banner bro

Where's our resident dataminer user at? Now that the expac is out I wanna take a crack at uncensoring the leaders and pic related.

When a new set releases the oldest set "rotates" out so only the newest five are legal at any given time.

What is so confusing about this.

Need a win fellas, please

Jesus christ look at all this shadow on ladder. What the fuck was KMR thinking?

you have to go back

What is there to mine? All the card art has already been shared.

> thought rotation would be an actual rotation of expansions

Can you explain what you meant by this because I have no idea what you meant by this.

dumb poster

>play Portal
>you just board control forever and never win
>eventually get fucked in the ass by a real wincon
What's so good about it?

just 20/9 storm bro

>get Dark General
>no blood rotation deck to play

>remove the most powercreeped sets
>keep the cancer ridden sets for 6 more months
haha rotation was bound to be great :)

>Mystic Ring

I want to know specifically which files I would have to edit to fix the leaders and Lilith's art, potentially along with the rest of the censored art in this expac too. I think I know how to get at Lilith if the files are still indexed based off of shadowverse portal page numbers, but I have no idea how to get at or even open the leader files.

One day, everyone can only use cards from one xpac, the next day, a different xpac. A rotation of xpacs. There's no rotation in the current ranking of "Rotation". Rotation means to go in circle. Might as well just call it "Limited" rank if all they do is just ban a few handful of cards.

Is it easy to get back into the game after not playing for a while?

Somebody post the eachtar with KMR's face on it.

they have wincons but those are t9-10 (safira, noah)

>Removed Roach, D-Shift, Blood in its entirety, Ancient Elf, and some other wack shit I can't think of
This is a good thing. RIP Storm Haven, Cerberus, and Death's Breath but Haven will get by somehow.

Ideally you win with Safira.
The deck does some ridiculous plays, but I don't find it to be strong. I've been farming it all day with multiple different decks.
I don't get the hype over it either. Maybe it's just because it has a high playrate due to people wanting to try out the new class.

WELCOME TO THE META OF HOPES AND DREAMS

YOKOSO

Sure, why not. Just don't expect to be able to build 10 strong decks on the first day.

>One day, everyone can only use cards from one xpac, the next day, a different xpac. A rotation of xpacs.

I don't know what to even say to you if you honestly thought that was what rotation meant.

Also, "Limited" already has a definition in terms of CCGs. Take 2 is a limited format.

Havenbabs, have you got your armor/jeannu deck figured out?

That's how rotations work on pretty much all card games that have them. KMR himself even made a video explaining how it would work.

Post sword dicks

>One day, everyone can only use cards from one xpac, the next day, a different xpac

Nigger what

I loathe rotation. It reeks of ineptitude and indifference, which can be summed up as:
>We're too fucking dumb to balance our game, so we're just going to start banning stuff
I hate what it implies for the game and the future of the game. I mean, why try to balance a bullshit card when you can just ban and wash your hands of it?

>uninstalled day 2
That's a personal record

Artefacts > puppets

Why everyone talking about shadow being tier 0 when Dragon exist?

Post blood dicks

You realize Unlimited is a format and they intend on supporting it, right? If you don't like Rotation, just play Unlimited.

The fucking mistic ring, are you retarded?

Because no one but shadowniggers deflecting to Dragon believe that

i dont have any of these cards

Some user said he had great success with such a deck in unlimited but it was a very expensive deck.

Over my year of playing the game, I've bought some prebuilt decks cause I really liked the card art and wanted someway to support the devs that wasn't giving them money for a gatcha crank pull. Now certain cards that I have bought are useless, can't even be used in memes anymore as they sit in my library. There's no winning with this game, you grind to grind then the process repeats. Maybe I just dead tired of it.

>3 arthurs
>3 cocks
The game does not have 6 evo points

Shadow killed the game again. This time might be for good.

Did you even read my post?

Stop asking to be spoonfed stuff that you can easily find out in a few minutes on google

Thanks for sharing user but it's a little late to be complaining. You'd be better off playing a CCG run by not-lazy devs that don't rotate.

This isn't the spoonfeeding general. If you don't have the motivation to at least look up things yourself, you probably shouldn't be doing it.

>Aisha is a shit card!
I swear I read this shit on reddit, I'm gonna go find those fucking idiots

someone make a reanimate deck for me
is it even worth it when there are only 2 cards that has reanimate and burial rite?

>m-muh dragon
how do they do it lads?

Post rank and match history.

SKULLKNIGHTS, PREPARE FOR BATTLE

>shadow
>dragon
when rune and portal are dominating

There's no point to it since every update and every xpac makes the uncensoring pointless. People can only be assed to uncensor the game so many times before they stop altogether.

>waaah midsword and elana seraph killed the game shadowverse is over
>waaah daria and roach killed the game shadowverse is over
>waaah midshadow and dragon killed the game shadowverse is over
>waaah neutral blood killed the game shadowverse is over
>waaah PDK and aggro sword killed the game shadowverse is over
>waaah midshadow and artifacts killed the game shadowverse is over
You faggots are always like this and it's even day 1. Kill yourselves.

I can't wait for another three months of autistic screeching about shadow.

Neutral Blood actually killed the game.

>midshadow has killed the game twice
Truly the most cancerous shit ever.

Spawn was balanced in retrospect

Acceleratium is insane.

I guess that's my consolation for not getting Dorothy in three months of SL.

Artifacts are a fucking meme. Why did I let /svg/ trick me into crafting day 1 "meta" decks again?

gratz, user!

Need someone to play a full game to get 100gold from playing vs 3 different people, someone can help?

Portal is a thinking mans deck. You are a brainlet

Reminder to clean the cancer from rotation one by one.

>implying it's spoonfeeding to ask what the new leader files are
Are you implying google has that listed? I'll absolutely give you that I should've looked up how to open the stuff before asking here, that's my bad, but unless I'm completely retarded today I don't think google will tell me which new leader files are which.

Other people can do what they want, I personally will always find the time to uncensor it, which is why I want to do this in the first place; anyone else using my edit/fix would just be a side bonus.

Your IQ is probably too low to use them correctly

Rotation is a lesser evil. It's not a matter of just keeping cards balanced, it's a matter of having an evolving meta-game and creating design space. Thinking that it's strictly a matter of balance is just a big giveaway of inexperience in the genre.

In Cardfight Vanguard, the meta stayed stagnant for like the two years of the game's JP release with the same decks from the initial sets topping every tournament. A lot of people thought that the original decks were just better, but the NA release of the game released sets in a different order so people built them in a different order. By the time NA caught up to where JP was at, it turned out that what were the newer decks in JP were just as good as the older dominant decks but people were choosing to pilot what was already developed and researched.

In MtG Modern, archetypes can go undiscovered for years even though the important cards are there. A lot of the time even when something pops up with a top, it'll quietly vanish for ages again because the possibility of it being good is being weighed against the possibility that it was a fluke.

Fact of the matter is that most logical competitive players will choose what they already know is good, because that's the most reliable way to win. The problem with trying to balance old cards with patches, replacements or regulations isn't bringing up shit decks, it's making people pick a 49% win rate deck over a 51% win rate deck when two have similar playstyles.

As it stands, they probably couldn't ever give us the tools for turn 5 Mordecais and the hypothetical Temple Storm Haven if we didn't include rotations. The separate formats means they can develop archetypes in a more controlled set and keep us in a developing meta where things aren't just necessarily dominated by old decks the way the admittedly balanced SFL meta was, while boosting the power level of unlimited by balancing that around a few fully defined archetypes.

Faggot.

Not the user that posted it but I tried out his list since I happened to pull a playset of both Jeanne and Armor. Pic related was at low ~1k masters, I think my overall record was something like 14-5.

You fuck up anything aggro pretty hard if you manage to drop summit early. Cleric lancer into Aether into a second cleric lancer into armor is just too much ward for most of them to deal with. That said the deck has pretty shit draw and the games where you don't draw summit feel like hell. Also some of those blood games I don't think my opponent played around 7 damage storm (or 9 with evo) from armor on turn 7.

they are fucking fun though
also
>day 1 meta

>Guaranteed mid-game removal at worst and a finisher at best
Not sure why people think she's bad.

Why does the new class say "hearthstone" at the start of the match?

Any good blood lists? I opened 2 Nacht's

I'll trade you.

Whelp, time for me to explode I guess.

Losing 3pp aiela kinda sucks but otherwise it's business as usual with ramp dragon. Several 10+ streaks today

Gobu in portal decks?