/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2539

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15958

>Recent News
Granblue Fest happened
- Day 1: pastebin.com/5W94vG7c
- Day 2: grancypher.com/2017/12/23/granblue-fes-2017-day-2-news-roundup/
Balance Update went live - pastebin.com/yMve0nK6

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for December:
11/30 - 12/8 - Divergent Knighthoods
12/8 - 12/20 - Titanic Yeager (Shingeki no Kyojin Collab)
12/15 - 12/25 - A Granblue Carol
12/21 - 12/28 - Xeno Diablo Clash
12/28 - 12/31 - Auld Lang Syne (New Years Event: Cock Edition)
12/30 - 1/9 - Right Behind You

12/21 - 1/4 - New Year's Special (pastebin.com/d2L4VpvH

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Which elements don't suck for someone in the mid game?

Anyone want to grind Co-op?

POST ESSER!!!

Nothing really sucks in midgame other than light and questionably fire unless you farmed out eckes

>Zeta dying in like 10 hours

I made 29 accounts a few days ago to reroll in. These are my rolls. I doubt I'll get anything good for the remaining free rolls so I'm thinking of playing now. And no I don't want to make any more accounts.

What account should I play in? I have no clue what's good or not. Some notable ones: +1 and +9 have the most amount of SSR, +10 has Olivia, the rest I have no idea if they're good.

If I should continue rolling the free rolls instead then what accounts can I drop? Rolling on 29 accounts is fucking tedious and sucks the fun out of the game and I haven't even played yet.

Also I have around 7k crystals, should I use them for more draws or save them?

How much would an account with Hades, Zoi and Djeanne sell for?

I wish I got vira grand instead of a gold moon

My SSRs just hit 40 and won't go up anymore. I have to wait until tuesday/wednesday/thursday to uncap them? In that case, is there any content I should try to rush while they're frozen at 40?

count me in

Slimes?

I wish I got Olivia instead of a Grand Vira gold moon and Grea.

Fleet can but we have been full for the past few months. Also success rate isnt 100% yet I think.

Post ID cutie.

You get bonus levels for capped characters called EMP so its not really a big deal since you need to farm those out anyways.

>That feel when haven't rolled a single SSR during Grandefest

I'm worrying for my Dog spark.

but what if I roll Light Desu Wa and want her to be as useful as Earth Desu Wa, Desu Wa?

Reminder to save next resets rolls for Doggo

user don't bully the newfags.

> Get 30 rolls
> Not a single Character and only one SR per roll

Why do I feel my Draws where better without Flashfest/Legfest

How do I get an SSR arcanum summon? I'm considering farming SSR The Devil because I'm never fucking getting shiva, but there seems to be no info on it. Do you just get the SSR once you reach max level on the SR?

no one, keep rolling until the last day, you can't tell which one is going to end up better

>Orchid, Olivia

I'm looking to grind out Corow for a while, just need to get my last few Quartz for Nirvana.
Never done sliming before, so I don't know about all the minmaxing involved, but I need to burn potions anyways. Maybe after I'm done with Corow.

>korwa's rape dress doujin calls erunes elunes
Thank god Asanagi fucked of the next FOTM. If I wasn't already near climax from edging for half an hour I would instantly have lost my boner.

No

No. Only a Flashfest Limited or one of the Earth 5*s (preferably Siegman or Halle) can save any of my otherwise incredibly mediocre teams

Too bad, play dirt instead.

Because they are. They actually lower the SSR rates during Flash/Leg

No one cares about Hades any more because it can't beat the good grids in mvp races and dark sucks in ubahaHL

Kinda underwhelmed

Account 10 has two nice limiteds and the ones with Agni have the option of going primal if you're willing to spend, but none of them is really nice enough to decide yet. Keep rolling on them all and come back on the last day.

Is sturm metera and aliza a good team? I have percy but I'm not gay

>get Yuel, Sochie fire, and Metera fire by pure RNG
>still no summer zoey for my dark team
W-well, this works for a fire team, right? Looks pretty high tier.

Where's the upgrade page to get special effects to RoB weapons?

>Every element I was excited to play apparently sucks
>Not even close to where it'd be relevant to me anyway
>Still compulsively want to be full e-Sports and sacrifice my fun and effort
This game was a mistake

The account has Varuna too if that's any help

i'm up for it

I just want to make sure that whatever version of Desu Wa I roll I can use her and her sexy voice.

k
I'll keep rolling on all of them.

How about the crystals? Should I spend them now or save them?

>Zooey
>Korwa
>Olivia
>Percival
>Earth Midget
>underwhelmed
Nice bait

i dont even like vira
i wish i could trade this for narumeia

Alright then, hosting here in about 10 minutes.

I'll do it if I get more than 10 rolls.

How good do you think Doggo is going to be? I'm going to bet her 2nd passive is gonna be broken.

B-but won't that get me Zabaniya'd?

Spend during normal legfest.

Do you want any of the characters on rate up right now? No? Then wait.

I went from 28 and 49, my txt is now fucking long and I'll have to post a pastebin with my shit. Wait until the last day, one of my accounts with 2 SSR got a 80 roll and now it has 7 SSR with some decent summons.

She's going to be garbage just like all the fucking zodiacs. If you're sparking her because you think she's cute that's one thing but don't fucking pretend she's going to be the character Water needs.

You're not getting more than $10 and that's being extremely optimistic because you don't have varuna support

I think she'll be good but definitely not game breaking for Water since they already have Uno.

Koke?

Can anyone explain to a new player why DAO is so good? I have about 50 rolls I could use. Is it worth using them all to try and get her?

Since you're starting, spending the crystals is a good choice so that you have a higher chance of getting a valuable account. Spend them all either now (during flash gala) or during legfest (the next gacha, which also offers 6% SSR rate). Go to the wiki and check which of them has characters you're the most interested in, though if you have no preference I recommend waiting for legfest as that one will introduce Grimnir, a very powerful wind summon.

Starting up a co-op Baha HL will be tweeting etc shortly.
0659AA

If her chain burst bonus are unique she'll be pretty good.

Will I get more use out of Athena Spears or Ecke Sachs as Agni?

>DAO is so good
She isn't good for new players.

She isn't, people want her because she makes their dick hard.

She's not that good, she's just a fan favorite character that just became playable.

She's also incredibly hot. Look at her. She's a semen demon taken form, a fluid druid, a ejaculation station, a cum busom.

she's not

>no atma
It's not good
See above, but at least you can run a baha weapon. Still bad though

>/gbfg/ said Monki was shit
>/gbfg/ said Cock was shit
>/gbfg/ says that Doggo will be shit
When will /gbfg/ stop being wrong?

No. Save for Spark.
She's good because she brings a lot of utility while still being a good damage dealer. She's outdone by a couple characters in that department though, so people say she's only okay.

>Can anyone explain to a new player why DAO is so good?

She isn't. Compared to other dark attackers, she's pretty mediocre.

>Is it worth using them all to try and get her?

People are getting her solely for dick pick. Decide what you want.

DAO should've been a Links exclusive like Medusa

Not that monki doesn't have her uses, but she's been phased out of the meta, no top tier wind player uses her anymore.

no one likes vira so you are out of luck

>She doesn't have her waifus VA as a friend

Fuck off HRT

She was top tier on release though.

Huh? Did you reply to the right person, user?

>HURR DURR ATMA
At least say Ultima if you're going to pretend you know what you're talking about.

Butt dark kat

>This white border all around the game when playing on the Chrome app

Is there a fix for this or am I just stuck with it?

Can we get non-meme grids in the pastebin?

i don't think Chiwa Saito plays the game

UHH UPDATE BROS????

UPUDATO

Update?

UPDATE

OLIVIA BUFFED

>autism

Where would Orchid fit in all this? Is she even needed? Don't particularly care for her.

If by top tier you mean mvp racing I guess

Wrong person.

DAO BUFFS?

Just host it regularly and post it here, having no good summons fucking sucks

>People only talk about how cute Monki or Cock are
>No one ever mentions Sheep
Is it because she is garbage tier or no one likes her?

>he doesn't know about huggies from charlie
but he wants to know

Compared to the likes of Sheep, she's still pretty usable for fights like ubaha. I'm sure her eventual 5* will make her meta again.

You know you don't need to make it ultima to add the gauph keys, right? How are you compensating for losing 20/20 DATA in fire if you aren't using atma?

>got Grand Vira on an alt I rarely use.
I legit hate my luck

What the fuck was that?

>zeta event starts tonight
>have to go do family stuff tonight
I regret not withdrawing from society sometimes.

She came in a time when 90% of /gbfg/ wasn't even playing so nobody remembers her

Yeah will need to give it another shot later on.