Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #947
Sundown Showdown Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; Best mod compatibility]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
AA2Mini [The entire game, with AAU and some basic mods, now under 3 gigs]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2Mini-V1.torrent
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini:
tsukiyo.me/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!c0JQBDCL!BSUHdROENCjLRabmgpUJ4af_VpSHR5J_TWEX1RxFYus
mega.nz/#F!xZRW1TTI!LSOsoYvqKNzH4IVMk5IdXg!4QwjjILD
mega.nz/#F!Nx5XWYJR!ujKDlOJhuG2XY6Gycei8jg
mega.nz/#F!utsTFIKR!Gvg694Ved_a_hTv4Qy5Ykg
i.want.tf/to/that/otF9Eg.jpg
i.want.tf/to/that/t3AEG47.jpg
i.want.tf/to/that/kheWr.jpg
i.want.tf/to/that/SB67McIF.jpg
i.want.tf/to/that/IcPVHnC.jpg
i.want.tf/to/that/TmyWU.jpg
i.want.tf/to/that/ZHT9go7.jpg
mega.nz/#F!BkQnxC5Z!hZie1hViYLohk_ExG1N8Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=CZtX2BebchU
mega.nz/#!K4kGRQJK!i6SNelg2XtUcp6i6fZuYC7j4sD7cethPDGWGiASRTDY
mega.nz/#!1DJ3wbxQ!Ype0QGvwQbHMjkeK9uLwmfH4b5XB1PtWaakH_G8Rj6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just the default characters. I am in jap locale/region.

That should be it, so how dd you install them? Show images.

Just through AAinstall. The others are from older installs, this is a fresh one.

>older installs
Are you sure anything is being installed at all, and that AA2Install isn't directing to a different install folder?

Reminder that the pastebin needs updating to remove old, useless links and to add new mods/collections.
Also reminder for HEXAOC users to grab this mod to fix the bugged DDH lipstick morphs: mega.nz/#!c0JQBDCL!BSUHdROENCjLRabmgpUJ4af_VpSHR5J_TWEX1RxFYus
You need AAU to use it, and you should already be using AAU anyway. Just extract the folder in the archive to your data\sets directory and you're good to go.
If anyone really, REALLY wants an AA2Install version for whatever reason I guess I can make one, but the AAU version will work just fine so I don't see much of a point in doing so.

Yeah, some other mods are working.
I wish I can remember what I did, I had this problem before but fixed it.
Maybe I should try to install it manually

She always tells me this indoors. What did she mean by that?

>Yeah, some other mods are working.
>some
It's late and I'm not going to keep trying to help you if you insist on keeping everything vague. The game has recently changed into an entirely different file type and mod application method. If you were saying exactly what you had and where you had it we would have your game working by now.

Teutana a cute, cute!

card?

I was just saying I had mods (HEXA hair, HEXA clothes) installed through AAinstall which worked, so the location is correct and everything.
The only other mods I have installed is the mitsumeru with no dim and the no dim audio files, which were also installed through AAinstall.
AA2 is in a folder on C:, and the computer is in japanese locale.
I'm not sure what the problem could be unless there's something obvious I'm missing.

mega.nz/#F!xZRW1TTI!LSOsoYvqKNzH4IVMk5IdXg!4QwjjILD

>using more than 3 custom made faces ever
>using more than 1 custom made eye texture

are you same eye texture user?

I am one, but not him

You said you had past installs, so neither of us can be sure from what you posted so far whether you are seeing the install you think you are. You could confirm this by showing your install's folder path, as well as the registry path in AA2Install.
You can try reapplying the [AA2][Dialogue][ML for AK v1.2][v1.5C][Various] part.

You should get in the habit of giving too much information, instead of far too little.

That she is.

>parents at home
Ended up getting the last trophies on COD MWR to finally finish it.

holy shit no one cares you blogposting faggot

These threads are slow as shit, why do you even bother with that nigga?

>tfw you'll never make a cute card like that

Not with that attitude, you won't.

Wat.

please card

If you keep thinking you're "too shit to make cute cards" then you'll never make cute cards.

w-why is she touching her boob?

But out of all of my cards I only managed to make one cute one (imo)... I don't have the talent.

discord exclusive.

you don't need talent if you work hard and aren't an insufferable crybaby

Mind sharing the pose?

Thing is, I ain't having that much time to create a new character, I'd love if the maker had an option for not showing any intimate parts and such, even if you put an outfit to the character it just resets randomly sometimes. That's one of the problems I have.

AAFace has options to clothe them and to prevent them from changing pose but none of that has anything to do with you complaining about living in your parents' living room and playing Call of Duty all weekend. The former is forgivable, the latter is not.

Wait can I get the character clothed without she changing pose and being nude again? I talk about that because I'm basically a miserable failure and what my parents think of me is weird, they see me tweaking a damn character showing her tits and such and I'm going to be tagged as a weird wanker, especially because of general gossip all around, but hey just forget about that and about my life. If that works then it'll be fine for me but not for tweaking out the body, can I make the character with only the bra and panties?

When you apply clothes to a character, the next tab you click out of the system tab it resets to nude, but that only happens once every time you open a new character. Changing height also removes clothes. Change the clothing state to get just underwear. Seriously, just mess with the options for a bit.

It's time for Thread Quest part 2!
First, thanks to all the people who made girls yesterday. Now it's time to bring them all together, at their student council meeting!
mega.nz/#F!Nx5XWYJR!ujKDlOJhuG2XY6Gycei8jg
The link above has:
-my girl's modcard
-a scene file (based on the T pose, so it works in any situation)
-the room to load
-a save file to make posing faster

For this part of the quest you will be adding your created girl to the scene. Once you've added her, save over the save file and the scene (preferably with a modified name, so if two people try to do it at the same time there's less of a chance for conflict) and pass on an updated zip. Bonus points for this event: make the girls obviously interact with each other as they are added to the scene.

Other options include uploading the girl and a pose to put her in the room.

Good luck, and make this room a little less lonely!

It's one of Toy's poses that I kind of messed around with ti get the pic that I wanted. I'm not nearly good enough with the poser to fully make my own.

This'll be a mess and you know what I'm talking about.

I have no idea what you're talking about. The girls were made in less than an hour each with the explicit intent to share them and poses can be extracted from scenes in the event of overlap.

What I'm saying is that two anons could be doing a scene at multiple times and judging by the fact you can't "merge" scenes you should probably have a picture of what'll happen in case you're not dumb enough...

If that happens, someone who knows the system can step in and fix it if need be. This is casual fun, no need to over complicate it.

It'll still be a pain for someone to re-do what he did because of something like that, and judging by how the poser + the game itself likes to act sometimes you can get the figure. Flying magical skirt activate.

Update for the Hyper Extraordinary Addon Override Collection [HEXAOC]:

MEGA Folder:
mega.nz/#F!utsTFIKR!Gvg694Ved_a_hTv4Qy5Ykg

Changelog for HEXAOC v4.0:
. Removed Face 2,3,4,5 Variants from Extra Face Slots [Elf]
. Added Revision for several DDH Extra Face Slots
. Added Extra Face Slots [wwc]
. Added Extra Male Face Slot [Gilgamesh]
. Added Extra Hair Slots [LM26]
. Added Extra Hair Slots [Aika]
. Added Extra Hair Slots [Re:Zero + Konosuba]
. Added Extra Hair Slots [Heart Choker]
. Added Extra Hair Slots [Rem]
. Added Extra Hair Slots [Memema]
. Added Extra Hair Slots [Tot]
. Added Extra Hair Slots [Tensai Ikkyuu]
. Added Extra Hair Slots [Monstrous Packs 1 & 2]
. Added several Extra Glasses Slots

Previews:
i.want.tf/to/that/otF9Eg.jpg
i.want.tf/to/that/t3AEG47.jpg
i.want.tf/to/that/kheWr.jpg
i.want.tf/to/that/SB67McIF.jpg
i.want.tf/to/that/IcPVHnC.jpg
i.want.tf/to/that/TmyWU.jpg
i.want.tf/to/that/ZHT9go7.jpg

enjoy

Do I uninstall the old one and install the new one. If so I think I need to learn how to do that defualt hair hilighter thing with aau.

yes, you should uninstall the previous version for this update

This won't interfere with the older hair slots and such, right?

no hair slots were removed/changed, so no

Oh, ok, thanks, but what about the other existing hair packs? No conflicts, right?

Hopefully I did this right: mega.nz/#F!BkQnxC5Z!hZie1hViYLohk_ExG1N8Ww

you are supposed to remove anything that is already added to hexaoc

Wait did you add the doll hairs and tot hairs? This is going to be really annoying to find the hair conflicts. Does anyone know what pp files to remove?

Such as? I don't remember hair packs like dolls and such being merged into hexa. Also, those are just for the hair extensions?

He added the tot hairs. but not the DoLLs hairs.

>This is going to be really annoying to find the hair conflicts. Does anyone know what pp files to remove?
Check the Google Doc. The tot ones have 0pack appended to the usual file name

>Added Revision for several DDH Extra Face Slots
So this has the lipstick fix?

yes

Sweet. Now I won't have to shill it constantly. Thanks!

>tot hairs
So I'll have to uninstall that hair pack too? Damn.

I wish there where a program that checks for overlapping files. Not sure what some of the other hairs are they seem new like the LM26 and monstrous thing.

I haven't found maker's mega on discord. He doesn't post card?

More like mega taken down

EMERARUDO FROSION

youtube.com/watch?v=CZtX2BebchU

"discord exclusive" = neverever

Who leaves the notes on your desk?

just join discord bro

what do I gotta do to get this card?

the thread quest

>asking for neverevers
You know what to do.

You're supposed to share the save

Okay, what is the discord?

It's a secret~

Whoops

mega.nz/#!K4kGRQJK!i6SNelg2XtUcp6i6fZuYC7j4sD7cethPDGWGiASRTDY

There is 4 girls in that image, yet 3 cards in the mega. What did you do?

He included the token PC girl. This was not intended...

The AAU tech support one is the only real /aa2g/ discord.

server Autists Anonymous 2? Esdeath's maker don't post card.

That is not an official /aa2g/ discord anymore.

Made things easy for me, thanks for user!
mega.nz/#!1DJ3wbxQ!Ype0QGvwQbHMjkeK9uLwmfH4b5XB1PtWaakH_G8Rj6Q

>he doesn't have premium discord membership
but i got the card.

It never was.

who discord member you like most?

tot

Anonymous

Me

please invite true aa2g server

The only Discord servers out there are "Autists Anonymous 2" and "AAU tech support"
There's no /aa2g/ server
One you can find in a steam group profile page and the other in AAU's github main page.

Now, how about posting some girls? Best girls are posted left and right but how about second best girls? They're almost at that spot yet never shown off in that regard.

but which one is BETTER?

Hello, guy who always runs into bugs here. You should probably fix this.

Oh also glasses slots 40-44 Where not added and glasses slot 40 seems to be taken already.

me

so please share Esdeath card

user I have bad news.

Wow, she must be strong to wield that.

pp2 version when?

OH MY GOD! I hate you so much right now. I'm over here trying to do the quest and turns out you messed up the save file. They are wearing the wrong outfits and one of the girls (seika) SOMEHOW has the wrong hair. Why in the blazes did you do?

I really don't want to do this quest now because of how long it took me to figure out what was wrong.

see

Why would you want pp2?

Anyone else hyped about the AA3 announcement?