- Wildy Chaos Altar updated
- New f2p quest Corsair Curse + new area

>Communication
Home World: 327
>Website
oldschool.runescape.com/oldschool_index

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>DPS calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexArchie - twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost
twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz - twitter.com/JagexKieren
twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest - twitter.com/JagexRoq
twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy - twitter.com/JagexStone
twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH - twitter.com/JagexSween
twitter.com/JagexAyiza - twitter.com/JagexCurse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjGAp3rWAPY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for rs3 is better

2nd for rs3 is better

xth for no one plays nuscape (rs3) for a reason

doing double cosmics at abyss am i doing something wrong or is this horrible xp/hour normal?

yes

i hate gays

osrs babies btfo

yes i'm doing something wrong or yes the xp/hour is normal???

yes

yes

friendly reminder that this mexican manlet is the leader of rot

LMAO

why is the cc not in the OP??? holy shit

if you like this normie shit just kys yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=pjGAp3rWAPY&feature=youtu.be

btfo lmao

they didnt even finish tutorial island

Why would you pay for Osbuddy when Konduit is better AND free?

my fav streamers use osbuddy

He is a stupid retard then

i wanna kiss someone...

Someone in particular or anybody?

Not that guy, I've never used or even heard of Konduit. What makes it better.

kiss THIS *unzips dick*

t. that guy

can I get some input on where I should use Elite Void? I hit harder with elite void melee off task, so is that the only time I use it?

void is useless

you shouldn't ever use Void on slayer tasks, the slayer helm bonus damage is too good to pass up

use void against bosses with big magic damage like Corp and....that catacombs boss

also use it to chin range to 99

i'm actually not sure when you're supposed to use it otherwise. Void vs dhide/arma seems to be a contentious and evolving argument over the past 4 years

>>off task
>shouldn't use it on slayer tasks
thanks

I have 60m and basically no combat gear. What should I invest it into? I am not bossing yet and all my combat stats are in the 90s other than prayer which is at 70.

SGS? Bandos tass/bcp?

depends what ur doing

don't buy BCP, get torso. Max house is also worth going for at around ~40m for 83 con plus all the good buildings.
SGS is amazing for slayer and demonic gorillas.
All the Zenyte jewelry is great but Tormented Bracelet and Necklace of Anguish are as OP as is gets.
Primordial boots before Tassets and BCP ideally.
Blowpipe/ Toxic Trident for a lot of shit.

Mostly slayer at this point, but I would like to get into low-mid level bossing eventually.

Isn't torso really tedious to get? I haven't done BA since its release.

What is the major benefit of 83 construction? The pool that refills prayer/spec attack?

>Isn't torso really tedious to get?
yeah if you're retarded I guess

The pool, Occult Altar, and Ornate Jewelry box is what you get 83 con for.
And Torso is mega easy to get if you have even a dragon scimitar and watch one or two videos. Everyone who says Torso is hard to get is a mega whale.

You are a legit retard if you get zenyte anything or primordials before you get other proper gear

BCP/Tassies over zenyte gear is statistically incorrect. Torso plus V skirt is usually the same max hit as BCP and Tassies depending on your strength level. So you upgrade to Torture for accuracy and Prims for accuracy rather than gaining nothing from Torso and losing prayer bonus from V skirt. Of course I'm assuming he's playing efficiently :)

Damn, jewelry box seems really nice. I guess all of these things are absolutely worth it once you are bossing and such, but it seems not in my best interest at the moment.

I will work on the torso, thanks for the advice. Do I just go to the world and try to find a group? About how long does it take?

Also is the torso actually worth it since it has a major lack of defense compared to barrows and a chunk compared to bcp?

[racecar noises]

Use world 306 :) could take about 5 hours.

Defense bonuses are usually always ignored by high level players because we assume you are going to prayer flick if you need the defense, so rarely does it actually matter.

>pray flick

I don't do this, and don't think I ever will.

You absolutely will. I said the same thing but it's a rewarding mechanic for engaging gameplay. I don't do it all the time, but I have used my torso since I got it very prematurely at around 60 combat. Oh and make sure to get your barrows gloves from Recipe for Disaster, they're a must have for combat.

Then don't get torso. BCP is 13m for a reason, +30 defense is not bad at all.

People like to shit on bcp/tassets because retards throw money at them first, but they aren't bad.

I dunno, I'll keep an open mind but I find it super tedious to keep my mouse in the same part of the screen and click rhythmically.

I have barrow gloves/fire cape, I guess I'll start saving money/leveling up range a bit more before I consider inferno cape.

SGS is not very useful.

>dbaxe spec
>restore pot
>super attack

>don't have to waste money on super str's

Ultimately it's up to you, but the Fighter Torso is around Rune Platebody strength, and that's tanky enough for most things anyway. Especially when coupled with Verac's Plateskirt, you could get by with just eating :)

SGS restores health and prayer with its spec, making it really good for bossing and Slayer like he said he wanted to do. I don't see how Dragon Battleaxe really compares to that?

Dragon Pickaxe has gone up more than a mill in the past month. I guess the wilderness rejuvenation worked?

I sold mine when it was at 3.3m and was going to buy another one back when it went back down but it doesn't seem to ever stop rising and I'm to scared to buy another one.

Thanks my dude, I will probably get those then. I'll research BA while fishing.

What set up do you recommend for mage/range?Ahrim+ Trident and dhide+ rune c'bow?

I just realized super str are cheap as fuck now (why is that?) and sgs is probably the most useful spec weapon in the game. whoops :^)

yeah sounds pretty good to me. Ahrim is really expensive right now because of A Friend's new video highlighting the importance of Ahrim's for Rune and Addy dragons during/after Dragon Slayer 2, so people are scalping them. So I'd recommend just waiting a week to buy Ahrims and making due with Mystics for now.

It's a fast way to train Herblore so it's supply/demand. I think the secondary for it is Limpwurts and those crashed lately due to Kurask drop table update so that made its cost to make it go way down too.

Dragon Slayer 2 requires 68 mining. Big demand for the pickaxes since it's nearing the release. Wait until after the update and they'll go back down :)

this is my gf Kylie
say something nice about her!

thicc

What is the order of bosses I should do, if I want to get into bosses?

raids > power gap > _______everything else_________

Champ level: Godlike

It's a bot you retard

is it?

pls kiss me

>chink name
>stats made to kill wyverns

at the absolute least its a wyvern alt

rsn???

You're my favorite player

What's glitched

whats yours?

I asked first, do you want your kiss or not?

>108 combat
>orange

im too shy, just tell me yours

qt girl
now who am I giving this kiss???

turn your private chat on

your chat isnt on

>combat level matters in the day of NMZ

well I can guarantee you that nigga aint gonna die

Rouges' Den minigame is so cool, they should really do more to it or take some notes for future stuff.

Why is that a picture of rs2

>mfw building all the stash units
FUN FUN HAVING FUN

It looked cool desu.

liar. you never wanted to give kisses.

I dont mean to sound racist by asking but are these gentlemen even speaking a language or are they just trolling?

3000 warrior guild tokens later and i've only gotten black defender
what the fuck am i doing wrong

some languages have their own versions of things like "w8" & "wuu2"

that seems like a lot of numbers tho so I'm not sure

Post teles

killing shit too slow?

>ornatejewelrybox_and_portalrooms.jpg

How long does a new account need to be around, before you can access GE? Been hours, and I'm wanting to buy a rune axe, but I can't sell my logs to buy one. Stuck with mithril because of it.

Probably Arabs. They insert numbers into Latinised versions of their language. Something to do with sounds not being there, that they need. Similar to how Latinised Chinese is supposedly relatively incomprehensible out of context (being a tonally spoken language).

so if I want to build an occult altar but don't have the cash to outright buy a pharaoh's scepter should I try running pyramid plunder?

I only use ones I picked up lmao

I really hope you're trolling

you just need 7 quest points you absolute nigger. Just do Romeo and Juliet, Cook's Assistant and Doric's quest. Or wait for 24 hours of play time. Take your pick, 30 minutes or 24 hours.

what's your IGN faggot I'll sell you one

I have like 14m after getting 83con, pool and jewelry box

the altar costs like 9m from scratch and the scepter is almost half of that cost

Which teleports do you see that are available via portal rooms?

99 Construction is next on my list.

can someone please buy me a bond :( IGN:Wanganeen

100% will be paid back with interest

oldest trick in book

most people doing pp have never seen a scepter drop

Daily reminder that using player owned houses are cheating even if they're yours

okay here I'll explain it to you

Pyramid plunder is a training method
It's a fairly good training method, rather popular, fits a spot between literal aids blackjacking & literal afk ardy knights
Now this training method occasionally gives an item, and this item is worth ~5m. This has to, by definition, mean it is really hard to get, since plenty of people do this activity for training, not for money.

Do you really think doing this will be more efficient than doing a dedicated moneymaking method?

If you still don't understand, disregarding the other treasures, at 81 thieving, checking the chest and sarcophagus in every room & random shit for the rest of the 5 min. Assume you'll get a 15% swarm or mummy rate (it's probably higher but whatever).

Doing this you'll make ~625k/h if you do this an unlimited amount. However, until you get the payout you'll make nothing. So lets go based off the gp/h, you'll have to do this for 7.5h on average to get ANYTHING, with the possibility of going dry for 30h or more and have NOTHING

Now in comparison lets assume you do zulrah. That shit's 2m/h, but lets assume you're shit so lets say 1.25m/h
that's 4h pretty reliably
Krill is 1.2, so lets say like 900-1m
barrows is 1.1, so lets say 800-900

I mean, even master farmer pickpocketing is 850k/h

t. Homeless cuck

so plunder isn't that bad for training then?

If did it from say 68 to 73 how long would that take in relation to doing ardy knights?