/digi/ - Digimon General

Pray for Habu Edition.

Previous: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has a confirmed Western release date of 18th January 2018. BEWARE OF SPOILERS

The Japanese story trailer is officially translated:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHAa8DYooQ

Details of the pre-order bonuses: withthewill.net/threads/18680

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

Official english website
bandainamcoent.com/games/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS/Z & OTHER NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

Digimon Heroes is to be discontinued from 30th December.

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/habumon/status/946845231315431424
youtube.com/watch?v=iFdPzs8aEMw
animatorscorner.com/staff_profile/4612
youtube.com/watch?v=LxknYv7fzqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for pandering to fujos and gay spics is the future of Digimon.

first for renamon

>They said HaMe will save this thread and the series

twitter.com/habumon/status/946845231315431424

Habu is feeling discouraged. Go tweet something nice to him to cheer him up

>Habu is feeling discouraged
That's what you get after interacting with Konaka, pure despair

>retweet campaign not in header.

I hope the west picks up the slack.

Should have put your favorite Digimon in the game

Hey Habu the next story game better be male MC protagonist only and his love interest better be male and they better kiss or you will have to suck off Masuda for a future job in the industry.

Does anyone have the link with the compile 20th anniversary art?

>compile 20th anniversary art

January 19th is our day of reckoning. When the Heavens will decide if Digimon and /digi/ deserve to live or die.

They should make the next mobage shit an RPG like DW3.
You can be a male or female. You can collect Digimon and make friendships and shit. Battles. You can romance Chosen children from the show.
I bet a number of you fuckers would chose to be a girl and try to scissor with Mimi or Nokia.

>You can romance Chosen children from the show
I want to romance them and make my own harem.

So is this finally the end of Digimon?

Mimi please, that's not it works.

I'm not sure, but mine should be here in about two weeks, and I could post pictures.

Fuck what's this anime from again? I remember I use to be obsessed with the opening and ending. Something to do with vampires?

youtube.com/watch?v=iFdPzs8aEMw
Servamp.

Most of them can't read moonrunes.

Vita or PS4 version?
I don't have a PS+ subscription.

Nintendo Switch

Buy both twice, Habu needs it

Where is your God now /digi/?

In the dark web, planning the rapture/singularity.

>crocks
What in gods name is this

Is HaMe really tanked or just a meme?

Leviathan stop, your planned hinged on a homosexual not sacrificing his robot, completely forgetting though that a fucking robot can be rebuilt. Even DarkKnightmon was less of a fuckup.

Mimi wants a nerd army to take over the world.

It did worse than CS, and that's a failure to Bandai's eyes.

The Lucario rivaly is pretty funny now that Taomon has been voiced by Daisuke Namikawa.

In his private room waiting to get corrupted again and make the RK kill each other, also, again

Cute.

I like how by the last episodes they drop any pretense that there's no gay.

Shit like this is why Bandai wants us terminated. I'm just glad Appmon isn't popular in America or we might become just as bad as SU or Voltron fandom.

>Game that was stated by the creator to be CS1.8
>Reused tons of assets
>Shit marketing

Vs

>New game
>Came out during a franchise drought
>200+ digimon

Gee how come HaMe didnt sell more than CS I wonder? Seriously Bandai is fucking braindead if they expected HaMe to sell more than CS.

These are the same people who think shilling the same shit, Adventure, will not hurt the brand in the long run. Or if you alienate the original fanbase to try to appease a nonexistent one, it won't lead to issues. Fuck Disney could have learned a thing from Tri.

Same morons who gave us Appmon as a retweaking of the brand and thought the fans would bend down and take it, while I don't hate, is massively controversial and many Digimonfags despise it more than XW.

>many Digimonfags
More like nostalfags. Most of these people only watched Digimon until Tamers or Frontier.

One of them is a Digimon Youtuber who thinks tri is like the best Digimon season ever.

>One of them is a Digimon Youtuber who thinks tri is like the best Digimon season ever.
And that's significant because...?

>More like nostalfags
You mean the only group that matters?

Because the followers are also people who thinks his words are like gospels and would continue to be nostalfags and refuse to try anything new.

>the group that is hard to please that Bandai has given up on them
Fixed that for you.

>Moron preaching to like-minded morons
I don't see the issue there.

And to this date, they don't know that a new Digimon game was released.

>Shit like this is why Bandai wants us terminated. I'm just glad Appmon isn't popular in America or we might become just as bad as SU or Voltron fandom.
Jesus christ, what a drama queen.

With Leviathan being a literal super computer and seeing how many homosexuals are on tumblr you'd think leviathan would have planned an outcome if Haru just so happened to be gay

Censoredmon

Made for sex with the purpose of breeding

Only in America

Is it true HM flopped in sales?

Yes
Now move to a more alive franchise while our ship flood

Patch to put her in and remove the censored version when?

Cheer up

>Now move to a more alive franchise
Like Medabots?

They wouldn't have left if you faggots used spoiler tags.

>thinking that would have done anything

They wanted everyone to leave, that's why when asked two days before the game came out in Japan to use spoilers they basically said "Fuck you, i'm spoiling the shit out of this game"

This. People left because they don't want to be spoiled, so they coming back in February is not far fetched. Besides it's not like we have things to discuss, anyway.

You guys talk like those threads had more people before, but the last few threads had around the same amount of people than previous months
This thread have been just a bit slower than usual, we have been losing people slowly for a long time now, if HM dont flop here we may survive until the last chapter of tri and after that we may actually die again useless we finally get something new to talk about

Samefag

Nice rebuttal.

we live

Since lots of digifags here like Gash Bell. What is your favorite Digimon partner and your favorite mamodo?

>your favorite mamodo
based Umagon with Kanchome as a close 2nd

This is why Appmon is the future of Digimon. The fans are very supportive and celebrate even the smallest things,like winning popularity poll even if it has been finished for months. They bought the merchandise. There are even more Appmon fanarts now than Hacker's Memory fanarts which should have been getting more fanarts since it was just released. Nobody cared that much about Hacker's Memory.

These are people who Bandai and Toei should have catered to, not nostalfags and ungrateful bastards who made Habu sad by not buying the game.

Only correct answer

Dude, you know than the Appmon game was taked out of the 3DS virtual store for bad sales, i dont think than Bandai want to use Appmon again in a game

Forgot to most mine, Gomamon and Gash

That was their own fault for releasing the game so early and during bad times as well. After Appmon moved its timeslot, more people watched the show and bought the game and the manga.

Also, technically they never mentioned any reason why they took it off the 3DS virtual store. Bad sales were just some people's assumption. Games being taken out happen more often than you realize for various reasons, but it usually was not announced like Appmon did. Heck, even Doraemon 3DS games were taken out from 3DS store as well and Doraemon is like iconic kids anime and pop culture worldwide.

>Appmon is the future of Digimon
It really isn't.

>It really isn't.
You're not making any point or proving anything so it's just an empty statement.

But I don't want to go back to Pokemon

>but the last few threads had around the same amount of people
We were more than 26 posters, I am sure.

If Appmon was truly the future of Digimon, it would have had a second season announced by now.

It's had nothing.

>"""""""best friend"""""""

I don't like how the art became worse over time and some of the last episodes have truly horrible art, like melting faces and all. Almost as bad as the manga.

It didn't became worse, it's a different animator that uses a very specific style.

They would announce it when it's almost ready. Also, it's Toei we're talking about. I don't want another Tri case when they made announcement from far away only to keep delaying it. Also, the animation team seems to be more competent than the ones handling tri.

That's not really the case of "the art became worse overtime", but just one particular animator's style which didn't blend well with the other animators' style. His name is Masahiro Naoi.and he has been around since Adventure.

animatorscorner.com/staff_profile/4612

Oh well, they shouldn't have let him be in Appmon, then.

>and his dick grew three times its size that day

More like he should not have been in anything, or if he did, he should work solo or find other animators who shared his style.

If you take a look at animatorscorner.com/staff_profile/4612

you can see the Appmon episodes which he woked on, he was both the animation supervisor and key animator (and sometimes worked solo). He might not be good at working with others, which explains his clashing style

>They would announce it when it's almost ready
Didn't Eri's seiyuu say something along the lines of "I really wanted Appmon season 2"?

It's never coming, and given Toei's appalling record with Digimon sequels, you should be thankful for that.

Terriermon and wonrei. I cried like a baby when wonrei died

youtube.com/watch?v=LxknYv7fzqc

>Didn't Eri's seiyuu say something along the lines of "I really wanted Appmon season 2"?
A statement that was made around Appmon finale. By outright saying "There will be season two!" it would have ruined the ending.

At least, I'm glad they didn't announce season 2 immediately if they planned for a sequel or we'd end up with another rushed up sequel like 02. It was decided mid-production of Adventure that they had to change Adventure's ending and delayed the epilogue to 02.

They should have the writers for Eri and Rei's episodes be in charge since their episodes are some of the best ones.

>> given Toei's appalling record with Digimon sequels
Part of it is because the team reshuffling and the original writers were not involved. Those who wrote 02 and tri were different from the ones who wrote Adventure, etc. So it became a jumbled mess when different writers had different interpretations and ideas.

I'd only want Appmon sequel if the original writers are on the team, otherwise forget it.

Sorry man, but Pokemon now have the monopoly of monster raising games, and every other franchise is see as a copy, even if they are older than it or if Pokemon taked a concept from them
You must acept Pokemon and their repetitive formula and just be happy if they make at least a spin off were the gameplay is diferent or have a non-that-much-generic plot

>Part of it is because the team reshuffling and the original writers were not involved
Xros being the sole exception on that front and it still managed to be abysmal.

>could easily change cross to diamonds
>or even make outfit all black
>went full out retard making it blue and changed the ear designs and made the angry face static

I prefer Sistermon Ciel more

Hackmonfags are the only good crazy fans of Appmon.

TerraSeadramon Advent Quest never

US/UM revealed that GF can peddle any form of shit and call it a new game and still sell oddles of it. Pokemonfags are even dumber than SWfags.

I just woke up and my point was proven. I doubt the people rebutting that Appmonfag are nostalgiafags. I told you.
Not saying they hate it, but it is controversial.

No surprise considering Rei & Hackmon were its only good characters.

Nah, Xros was screwed because of other reasons. The Death General Arc was a massive rewrite after first arc was deemed not popular enough that Xros was moved to dead timeslot. Of course, since it was a dead timeslot, fewer people watched it even with them raising the stake. Xros Wars, like oher Digimon seasons, was only intended to be a year long. But then come Hunters which was a sudden, non-planned sequel acting as filler requested by the TV station until Saint Seiya Omega ready to be aired. The writers frantically put anything together as long as had something to put on screen to meet the TV station's demand (hence why nothing really happened in Hunters).

Which Digimon is stronger in Linkz, Susanoomon or Omegamon X?

I meant in terms of it being a sequel, not that it was doomed long before that happened.

>The writers frantically put anything together as long as had something to put on screen to meet the TV station's demand (hence why nothing really happened in Hunters)
You forgot how they wasted the anniversary crossover on Hunters

And you're wrong. Noir is better.

Fucking Plot Boat.

>US/UM revealed that GF can peddle any form of shit and call it a new game and still sell oddles of it
I still don't get the US/UM outrage. It's the exact same shit third version of pokemon gamer have been since Yellow, and it's not even the first time they split it in two, Black and White 2 were a thing, why did people suddenly realize it's a scam to buy the first version?