/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, argue, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1141 - Winner Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYp-i_SDOw8&index=39&list=PLvNp0Boas722L8qX0VsBhaI8s0a9k4Umr
docs.google.com/document/d/1L5hpDoZCHHoXZrXZOCgSsQSJm-9SXzz28sz044Pq8-4/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=wzvS_beXtXk
youtube.com/watch?v=zq_iPxQsbm0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=EYp-i_SDOw8&index=39&list=PLvNp0Boas722L8qX0VsBhaI8s0a9k4Umr

Sonic x Blaze everyday.

>Bureizu The Monk

When Bureizu was a baby, she was abandoned at the front of the Firefox Temple by her parents: a temple of fox monks commanded by Master Mozilla. Master Mozilla decided to adopt and train her in the way of the inner fire.

Bureizu after discovering Master Mozilla could lose his title to Master Chrome at any moment for breaking one of the main rules of the temple – Only teach the way of inner fire to foxes – decided to triple her training, every month the monks had to spend three days meditating to find their inner fire but Bureizu every month meditated for nine days.

She finally awakened her inner fire for the first time, it was the beginning of her graduation exam, after fighting other monks she had to make a choice, stay in the temple training to become a Master only leaving to do missions or leave the temple to never come back again.

Bureizu always wanted to know how was the world outside the temple, but she didn’t want to disappoint Master Mozilla, Master Opera realizing Bureizu was acting strange convinced her to meditate for 10 days before giving a final answer. Bureizu still trying to maintain her promise to triple her training did what no monk did before, she had to surpass Master Micro Edge who was known for meditate for 25 days, she must meditate for 30 days!

It was difficult to maintain her meditation after the 17th day, her inner fire awakened automatically and she couldn’t close her eyes! Bureizu knew she had to control it or she wouldn’t achieve 30 days. It wasn’t working, after 24 hours the inner fire was growing even more! She feared it could destroy her even before the 24th day, she couldn’t even focus on the meditation anymore, It was the moment she had a dangerous idea, instead of controlling it she did the opposite…

>AN EXPLOSION!!!!

God I miss Jun Sunoue.

How fast are you, /sthg/?

marriedu

Her meditation room was on fire! Bureizu couldn’t feel herself anymore, as if she didn’t exist

Did the inner fire destroyed her? It didn’t matter to her, she only could think about finishing her 30 days meditation. Bureizu finally closed her eyes again, she’s alive! But still couldn’t feel herself, only an strange power inside her, It was different of the inner fire, she felt as if she could do anything in this state! Suddenly she felt a strange presence; something was talking to her…

>EGG~~~MA~~Ñ~~~~IN~~~~FINI~~~TE~~~~~RU~~~~~BI~~~~~~~FO~~~~~~~~R~~~~~~~~CES

She transcended!!!

After two hours in this state she could feel herself again, she accomplished her 30 days meditation, Master Micro Edge was surprised she could achieve the transcendence so early without the master training and meditate for 30 days so even before her answer he secretly taught her everything about the inner fire and the transcendentalization and the requirements to control them

Master Mozilla the Firefox leader discovered about them but didn’t punish Master Micro edge, Bureizu finally gave the answer to Master Mozilla, she chose to leave the temple, during the meditation she realized the world needed her, something was happening!

Mozilla as a final gift taught Bureizu his master meditation technique; he taught how to sense anything keeping her eyes closed, now she can meditate 24h per day as long as her eyes are closed. With tears riding from her closed eyes Bureizu opens them to see her Master for the last time and leaves the temple travelling to find the meaning of the world words.

Sonic-verse Forever: Shattered Dimensions when?

Does anyone have that reaction image of Boom Amy making the bedroom eyes and the wood "Bubblecum" on it?

I want it for reasons.

Best ship coming through. Inferior ships please do not go past this point.

Requesting simple drawing ideas, no lewd or romance.

It is pretty cute.

Blaze wasn't in Sonic X.

Sonic and Blaze playing Nintendo DS.

Infinite wearing Majora's Mask

Sonic attempting to draw himself.

Draw Tails suffering from the kind of tired sleep doesn't fix.

Are you fags as excited as I am?!

Spacepanther plz

Sonic caring a chao.

I wish she was in X, same with Metal Sonic.

vanilla, breezie, and bernadette out shopping

Bearu the Shaved shaving someone

Sonic having a great day today

What is Sonic holding?

I'm surprised they are no Sonic Heroes adaption, especially since they brought the Chaotix in. Hell, Omega was the only major Dreamcast era character who hasn't appeared in Sonic X (besides Metal Sonic, who was the only major Classic character). Not sure if I should be relief or disappointed.
What do you guys think a Sonic Heroes adaption of Sonic X would've been like?

cream or tikal shooting aliens in space

>What do you guys think a Sonic Heroes adaption of Sonic X would've been like?
I'd be really interested to see how they would handle the battles between teams.

What would Chris do to partake in the story? Who's role is he going to steal?

Metal Sonic.

I want a Portlandia equivalent for Sonic.

Neo Metal Sonic or Gemerl covered in vines, sitting under a tree

ALL POTENTIALLY USEFUL CHARACTERS
KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER

*surrounds*

WHEN EVERYTHING YOU KNOW HAS COME AND GONE

HOLY FUCK, I remember this site. Their SonAmy stuff was really cute and I loved a lot of the "realistic" stuff.

>What do you guys think a Sonic Heroes adaption of Sonic X would've been like?
There was an adaption. It was that episode the Chaotix debuted in.

For a 2003 site stuff like this looked pretty impressive.

*surrounds*

To state further with adaptions.

Episode 39: The Chaotix Detective Agency/Defective Detectives = Sonic Heroes.
The Tournament episodes = Sonic Battle.
The Metarex Saga = Shadow the Hedgehog.

So, technically, it wasn't just Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 that made it in X. It's just the others weren't as "faithful".

How was Metarex Shadow the Hedgehog?

-Metarex = Black Arms.
-Dark Oak = Black Doom.
-Eggman saving Shadow and Shadow's amnesia business (I know the amnesia was introduced in Heroes, but it manly came into play in his own game).
-Darker and "edgier".

Wow Sonic is such a loser. His team is behind because they lost to Team Dark. Haha. What a stupid and slow hedgehog that Sonic is.

Shadow never works for the Metarex. I think the Metarex arc was meant to lead into a Shadow adaptation.

ohno

Seven rings in just one single hand.

>impressive
user...

I know what it is now, but at 12 I thought it was amazing.

>Get Forces on release.
>Beat it in a day.
I dare any of you to try and defend this.

Literally every main Sonic game can be beaten in less than a day.

Unleashed?

Shadow the Hedgehog?

I don't want a white man to write for Knuckles or Shadow centric stories in the new comic.

Do they each take 24 hours to beat? The answer is no, by the way.

I don't want anyone non-Japanese writing for Sonic period.

I don't want anyone writing for Sonic

I don't want Sonic.

Reminder Chao were going to be in Boom.

I want Sonic…

Ugly

>Chaos

It is Chao you nimrods.

I AM THE ENEMY

I WILL SUCCEED

user...

Sonic want I

What?

Kek

Go back to Mad Space.

Reminder that Wisps made it into Boom

Someone made this for a Smash Bros PR.
This is god tier.

Also, docs.google.com/document/d/1L5hpDoZCHHoXZrXZOCgSsQSJm-9SXzz28sz044Pq8-4/edit

They're saying Chaos as a way of saying multiple Chao, not Chaos itself which could still work anyways because Chaos is just a mutated Chao to begin with.

number 3 has potential for lewds

The plural of Chao is Chao. They got it wrong.

When is that asshole Lopes going to release the actual lyrics for the Metalic Madness music?

Repeating from last time:
I'd like to see an OC of mine I haven't quite been able to visualize yet.

She's a sonic animal person tiger who uses a staff that has various elemental magic/energy attacks, like one of the wipsen weapons from SF.

Her outfit is something like pic related, but feel free to redesign, add or change to make it look more like the sonic aesthetic.

Personality is upbeat

You could beat Unleashed in less than a day.

I would indeed love to see her with the power armor and I think having the extra arms be organic is a cool idea.

Thanks for the art btw, already love it so no worries if you don't want to draw it again.

It's a grammatical error from a concept that wasn't even implemented in the final product, I can let it pass.

>200207063
t. some dumbass hater/shitposter
Whatever floats your boat. My point still stand.

draw some Ebony please

I'm not defending Forces because I felt underwhelmed as fuck by it, but I will say that I miss the more oldschool style games that were actually intended to be beaten in one sitting, there needs to be a greater appreciation for them. Maybe just not at the same price level as a 200+ hour game unless the replay value is insane and also worth it, and there's billions of extras.

The fuck are these little troglodytes?

Chao are supposed to be little jelly monsters!

The neutral part yes. It takes less than an hour. The rest is fluff, really boring and terrible fluff.

Thanks a shitload for the iron queen art last time dude.

Do people really think Sonic X-treme would've a good Saturn game if it was ever released. If so, how?
youtube.com/watch?v=wzvS_beXtXk
youtube.com/watch?v=zq_iPxQsbm0

what was it you said last time, she/he/it can shapeshift? let's see that in action, maybe some Mystique-type shit. and thanks for doing requests again

>there are people who hate Sonic The Fighters
for what reason? that's probably one of the most inoffensive spinoff Sonic games if I've ever seen one

They DID make it into Boom, but only the shitty Dash game iirc.

I don't think it would of been great long term but it probably would've gotten good reviews back then. Remember this was 1996 and even Bubsy 3d got fair reviews back then.

Scratch's hand puppet from AOSTH if she were an actual character (like how they made Breezie from the AOSTH robot version)

>200208960
>being this mad

Too simplistic

>even Bubsy 3d got fair reviews back then
I thought people shitted on Bubsy 3D back then as well.

more super form Alicia please

>200209621
>trying this much to start shit

You mean these? I thought they were Wisps

Not really. Reviews ranged from between 5/10 to 7/10 meaning at most it was mixed to just okay. Nothing compared to the criticism it gets today.

Huh. Because even by that era's standards, people would've seen that game as crap.