/sgg/ - Xenogame General #60

Please be courteous to your fellow anons and mark your spoilers properly.
If it's a big plot/character reveal or happens in chapter 6 or onward, just spoiler tag it.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/eQSFxyyc (embed)

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq (embed)

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg (embed)

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>Read-Only backup of the Info Doc
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JGCC9PLsDuBhL7riV3xwCDpUJ2zieEWk

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub (embed)

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY (embed)
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/xenoblade-chronicles-2-director-on-development-inspiration-for-the-world-and-setting-upcoming-dlc-more/
youtu.be/bjps9KtWMg0?t=27m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fun glitch. I tried it with Zeke for about half an hour, then got it on the first try when I switched to the right side of the ladder instead. I still don't understand what's going on with it.

Pyra > Pneuma > Mythra

does Godfrey have autism?

Spoiler tag your shit, this is not /v/.

I see that you too, are a man of integrity

>the dumb looking hoodie
Other then that the pic is cute

No, he has won.

Oh shit, Takahashi has just been told there aren't enough unique monsters, so he needs your help!
I'll start!

>Name
>Enemy type
>Location
>Quirk

Insidious Terry
Krabble
Along the shores of Fonsett
Sprays bubbles with knockback a little too often

Like half of the blades in this game could be considered autistic.

isn't he just a generic anime hero

Shulk
World Tree
seeing the future that stops attacks

>not liking both her normal clothes and the hoodie
>that shit taste

>/sgg/
>/sgg/
>/sgg/

If Rex penetrates Pyra, does he feel the pain as well?

It also says #60 even though the last thread already was #60.

I actually really like through back super bosses. When you win let him use his bullshit administration powers to stop the fight and congratulate you

Can blades even breed, user

Some of them seem to have holes, but they probably can't reproduce.

Pain Armu (Armu) and Plains Ardoom (Ardun)
Gormott Plains
Appear in rainy weather. During rainy weather, all Armu/Arduns in Gormott are replaced with "Plains Armu/Arduns", which huddle together under trees. The Pain Aryu and Plains Ardoom hide inside one of these herds and aggro you if you come close. Battlewise, one likes using attacks with launch and the other likes blowback.

It's said blades use to marry drivers and many blades show sexual attraction to drivers so it stands to reason they can have sex at least

Yeah OP fucked up on multiple levels.

>battle begins
>you will know our names starts to play
>Rex only fight
I would love for Shulk to spam the shit out of the monado arts using the true monado

Yeah can breed if its blade to blade mating. Human and blade can't.

Picture related its Mythra giving Jin a blowjob.

>*muffled rex:how can I complete with a guy like THAT? muffled*

At least post the right picture.

Would be cool as Rex original shown sword looks almost exactly like it.

Anything that builds on post admin sulk would be cool. Hell let him fight aliens ala SMT devil survivor 2

Where the heck is Cafe Lutino in Leaftheria?

>Rex, you call THAT a dick?

Fonsett Village.

It's after fucking chapter 8, isn't it?

We regret to inform you that the NTR boys are at it again

Maybe.

LOL

>top panel Rex
I know a shotacon artist when I see one

I forgot they used this name for Zanza's disciples that he created. Just like Klaus has the Trinity Processor.

>Rex: I'm done, I rather go salvaging.

I just want Shulk in some form

Someone needs to make an Architect version of this but it might be too spoilery.

Neat

why are there so many Malos trains I do not understand

>That look away Rex does

I recognize that face!

Herald's, Dagas's, Newt's, and Zenobia's quests do this, too. All of the quests for blades that are supposed to be super powerful consist of the party going "NO, WE CAN'T FIGHT THAT" and "I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW STRONG YOU ARE."

There could be any number of things that causes it. My uneducated guess is that the ladder has different properties than other ones since it's the only one you kick down (no other ladder in the game lets you jump at the side like that; it's possible that the grab position for the ladder actually exists behind the wall and extends further in once you kick it down), and since it's so close to the wall it clips you outside when the character attempts to grab it from the unintended angle.

Why does Pyra always have the best expressions?

Being on the bad end of this reverse "Evil Brits" thing XC2 is doing is an interesting experience.

How is shulk SO much more likeable despite still being a Gary sue

Huh, this is interesting, I don't think anyone has posted this interview before. It's quite lengthy, and it confirms the theory that different Rare Blades have different chances of being pulled. Also, apparently the scenario for the new DLC story is already complete, but due to the sheer volume of it, they said it will probably take them until Fall 2018 to develop it. Very interesting.

nintendoeverything.com/xenoblade-chronicles-2-director-on-development-inspiration-for-the-world-and-setting-upcoming-dlc-more/

He's not.

I just want to know who the new rare blade is

>"Takahashi is confident that the gimmicks in the game will allows completionists to play for a very long time."
WE ARE

Dude weed. She looks high.

>apparently the scenario for the new DLC story is already complete, but due to the sheer volume of it, they said it will probably take them until Fall 2018 to develop it
This is good news. I always hate DLC's where the story they add to it amounts to something like 3 hours and your done. Having a lengthy DLC would be nice.

>>The Expansion Pass was decided to be implemented during the middle phase of development. Monolith Soft would like players to be able to experience the world of Alrest a bit longer, so they wanted to add more content after release as well.
Which translates to
>We were rushed as fuck to get this out before the end of the year for the Switch's first year so we had to cut a bunch of shit out of the game so we could actually finish it

>not using spoilers despite OP
>not using spoilers even though spoiler tags are provided
>"DUDE IT'S UR FAULT HURR"

Is their any way to grind for overdrive protocols?

But they also said that the DLC story can be played without going through the main story. So I don't think it's something that was cut from the game due to time constraints.

Didn't mean to quote

>implying it won't be like Ursula 20hours merc quest for all the new blades
>create 5 new DLC blades
>lock it behind ursula merc missions.

100 hours DLC!

>It's probably going to be prequel Torna DLC

Does Pyra ever reciprocate Rex's feelings? It honestly feels a bit one-sided to me.

Just like how you don't need to play XC1 to understand XC2 right? I won't believe it until I see it.

STOP FEEDING ME YOUR RUSE CRUISE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Torna DLC
>with playable Malos+Shin+the Torna gang
Im ready.

Have you SEEN the way she looks at him? If those aren't the eyes of someone in love I don't know what is.

youtu.be/bjps9KtWMg0?t=27m45s

>Shulk x Fiora Dating Sim DLC

Just report them, if they refuse to properly spoiler tag their posts, it means they're spoiling maliciously and are in violation of Veeky Forums rule #3.

Believe it or don't, we actually do have janitors and mods here.

7/10 would play

But the thing is. All those blades have mouths.

Are you going to stick your dick in Boreas's mouth?

I'm not sure what you are implying but I don't think I like it

why do people keep acting like the XC1 connection was so unpredictable
people were saying things like "Shulk is the architect" since the game's reveal, it felt like an incredibly formulaic way to connect the game to the first one.
maybe i'm a bit dissatisfied since i wanted to go into XC2 to experience a new setting and world like when I played XC1 and XCX and ended up with a rehash of 1's setting and enemies that shoehorns in more elements from Takahashi's pile of novel manuscripts that he'll never get around to finishing.
repost for forgotten spoilers, sort of.

How bout sticking your dong in Kassandra?

>sacrifices himself in a giant mech while slamming a fucking titan into the world tree
RIP ;_;

Think he's the Narrator voice from Thomas the Tank Engine.

No fucking way

That doesn't necessarily mean love though. She's just very protective of him.

So how do quest blades work? Once you finish the quest you get to pick who get them? Who gets which if so?

>Pyra stops Estelle from undressing Kos-Mos
FUCKING BITCH

You get a special deactivated core crystal which then reactivates after x battles. Then you just pick which driver you want to use it. I'm not an expert on proper allocation though.

The bad news for me is:
>The new story can also be played without even completing the original story first, but it would be more enjoyable if players have finished it
For me it pretty much confirm it's a Torna prequel like I feared with the symbol on the season pass, not an epilogue and that you'll most likely not be able to use the blades you grinded for in the new story content.

It honestly wasn't formulaic at all. Klaus using the Conduit, which sent half of his body as well as Galea into the Xenoblade 1 dimension was very clever imo. It is a new setting, a new world, and a new plot, but it connects to the original solely by way of the experiment, and it sheds a new light on Zanza and Klaus' motivation. In the original, I felt like them trying to humanize Zanza at the very end felt forced, but now I think it is very earned.

you sure it's not a hot springs episode?

Maybe when the last DLC is released, we will get something like an after story epilogue scene. I could live with that.

Hopefully it means that you can select it from the menu at any time, but by
>more enjoyable
It means that it's an epilogue of sorts, that you shouldn't play until you finish the game.

>Takahashi says it would be alright for players to just focus on the main story, as each Driver already has a very unique and strong Blade, and the game is balanced enough to let such players clear the game.
This is actually true. You can beat the game without using any gacha blades in combat, and only using handouts and non-rolled blades.

This game is very doable with generic and side quest blades but it's much less fun

I actually found it more fun. There are enough non-rolled blades that you can get a decent party setup.

Most of the really cool/fun blades are only gatcha. Without rolling your stuck with the twins, vess and store story stuff

>he doesnt know about orb mastery

Heh you are 500 years to early kid.

Without rolling, you get
Sheba
Roc
Wulfric
Aegaeon
Kassandra

You need to roll at least one random blade for each of
Vess
Praxis and Theory
Herald

I just got Herald and didn't roll anything from the time I got her core to the time I checked on her to see if she unlocked.

This theory of yours is flawed.
Unless you mean you need to get the proper skills to break the wall

I'm almost ready to quit this game. I suck shit at JRPGs so I've barely been squeezing by, but Ch 4 has me at the end of my rope. As if the hilarious desert factory shit wasn't bad enough, I have to fight this fucking level 33 Security Turkin that pushes my shit in instantly even though I'm level 35. What's the strat to get past this miniboss?

Equip tank blades on Rex and Nia and hope of for the best.

You need Earth 4 or 5 to break the wall
Wulfric can only get one below that without his affinity quest, which requires an earth check he can't make on his own at that point. You need at least Earth 1 on some other blade to break the wall.

Can I have Perun and Electra please?

I want to be off this ride.

Alternatively make Nia tank and Rex a healer.

Idiot. Do the opposite. Nia is still kit out to be a healer

There's a very likely chance that boosters help you get higher ranked blades. I just pulled my second 4 star blade from a rare when I was at +12 on justice. Oddly enough it wasn't an element that justice reflects.

AND HOLY SHIT I JUST PULLED ELECTRA WITH NO MODIFIERS ON A RARE CRYSTAL

Malos is so understanding and nice to his boyfriend :)