/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Starlight_Celebration

>Upcoming Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Heavensturn/

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Callback Campaign:
>na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/CwDXVRwP

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/biJDYcg0
nexusmods.com/finalfantasy14/mods/36/?
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/80cd4583bf743600105b947d6906d0909189e479
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/1a497643f336b60163223305ae23e07acb3d22f6
vocaroo.com/i/s1FWot51yJAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gaylords

midlander thread

Tfw no elezen gf

Oh please. I'm nothing so fancy as a lord. I'm merely a gaysquire.

Here's a basic filter to hide some named ebins and common shitposts.
pastebin.com/biJDYcg0

tfw no straight catboy bf

Will 4.2 save ffxiv

Did you get your drops from 12s that you wanted

lmfao

>tfw had a ffm threesome with my straight catboy EB

>tfw a lowly gayserf

Hey thanks man. I've been dicking around with filters and editing them as-needed for each board and this helps.

It'll save me from my general malaise at least.

Did you finally whine enough for people to carry you through year old content unsynced?

I'm lurking here, but the last thread was hyper cancerous.
What the fuck are the mods and jannies doing?
they're purging the /v/ threads

Early morning Elezen.

ok

I wish I could just grab all the relic books at once.

It's really dumb how you cant

Theres absolutely no reason for you to only have one at a time

Some, but now i know the fight 100%, so i'll probably farm for more books casually

I actually asked to come along with some friends who were already going to do it. win/win i'd say

If you need saving from your General, perhaps it's time to reconsider the chain of command.

Nice coat!

Honestly, I'd even be happy with just one book from each set. Anything to condense this so I don't have to run back and forth so much. I've had to clean out the leves in St Coinach five times now just to get the leve I need to actually show up, and have thus done every leve I needed like three times before it actually counted. It's infuriating.

How do i take the carbuncle off..

People are pretty used to me yanking their chain so I'm not sure I'm the guy to make changes.

nexusmods.com/finalfantasy14/mods/36/?

But think of the servers user, a multi-billion dollar company just can't afford such luxuries.

he photoshopped it off you goof ball

4.2 will not save this game as it will be 4 new raid bosses and 2 dungeons we do until the next major patch. even eureka got delayed again and is shaping up to be diadem: palace of the dead edition

d u d e

b r u z

So you're the reason my bike never works.

>he photoshopped it off
Yes, obviously I am a master of photoshop. No modding used here.

Yeah Hydaelyn told me to end the cycle but she wasn't specific enough so I'm just going down a list my bad.

How did you manage to find the memory address to make your character shorter? It's really hard to find.

looks like you photoshopped some painted brows on your highlander though ahhaha lol gottem

jk i'm dumb and forgot mods exist

It's not height that's changed, I swapped all hyur highlander bodies with hyur child bodies.

>its only a mod
>it doesnt come off

R-RIP

Glad I didn't buy it yet...

This is so uncanny

Pretty good mod though, gotta admit!

:(

Sadly child models only have the basic gladiator/DoL/DoH auto-attack animation.
Anything else turns into a T-pose with spell effects.
Also miqo'te children clip through gear weirdly.

Aw, crap... If I bring two more can I still join?

At least you have solid taste in Hungarian composers.

>even eureka got delayed again

> Will X save FFXIV.

Yeah I fuckin' love kransky.

Yeah this is killing me I love doing relic stuff and it got delayed in HW too, but they've just botched it so bad this time by tying it to something they're struggling to make good or at least finished.

>tfw you (Benediction) all over your tank.

REMINDER: If you want the butler, maid or Fat Chocobo mount, the codes expire tomorrow. I've noticed a few sellers on eBay are selling them quite cheaply now because they're about to be worthless, so hurry while you can if you're interested!

(This is for European accounts and eBay. I don't know the situation with American etc codes.

I wonder what an X themed storyline would be like.

>tfw game unsaved for 4 years

We got to Meracydia and discover the real reason that the Allagans invaded and destroyed them all.

Blitzball.

I can only imagine the pressure they're feeling considering how hard diadem got panned, to the point of having to rework it entirely after already seeing it go live, and even it's reworked version getting panned.
Then they tie it's successor to the relic system, one of the most important in-game timesinks and on top of that they name it after eureka from ff3 and hype it up during interviews.
I wonder what they'll do if it ends up like diadem.

Hey Ada

You should save your game more often.

If it ends up like Diadem I know what I'll do. Send Yoshi and the team a letter that asks them to STOP MAKING DIADEMS

hi user

Let them pursue their true dream of creating ornamental headwear.

i want to be smothered by all three of these

Everything was just a dream. Louisoix didn't actually save us but ported our consciousness elsewhere. The world was actually destroyed and we get to visit Old Zanar-Old Eorzea that's in ruins.

I don't know this game's lore story lol.
And it will continue to be.

I've made a huge mistake.

Anyone happen to have a dxtory 2.0.142 license file?

>"Dear Yoshi, what the fuck do you expect me to do with this new shit, get bored to tears?"
>"No, user. I expect you to DI-adem."

I have a horrible feeling it's just going to be Diadem with PotD leveling.

Any chance you could make a unmodded bikini album with your new slutlander before you fanta again? She's cute as fuck and i really want some more jerk off material.

:l

The only mental they're getting is what they're driving me to by way of locking my favourite thing to do in dinodick island version 2.

>Delayfinger

I can see that happening. I don't like that I can see that happening.

I just hope 4.2 is good for fashion.

I hope you like dyable dungeon gear being remade as entirely new items instead of just making the already existing items dyable.

You mean what already happens?

It won't be. Grown men shitters will still be terrible, DoH/L will still be class locked, mommyfags will probably get a single new matronly dress to wear, melee are going to get fucked over again, and tanks are going to get another round of shitty impractical armor with superfluous doodads.

Good morning xivg what is everybody planning to do/their goals for today in game?

Well you best get over here then.

Please let me dream, user.

MINE THE PLANET

Nah the new dungeon gear won't be dyeable, chances are it'll be leveling gear in 5.0 and that's where it'll be dyeable. At least we're getting tome, savage/normal and crafted gear. So three sets and an extra set of weapons from primal and the crafted glamour items/ hairstyles.

I'm finally going to get this cute brown cat to do lewd things with me

What do you think? Reskin or dyable version?
I'm putting my money on reskin with the dyable being part of the 70-80 leveling sets.

I'm sorry, user. I'm afraid I can't let you do that.

You're probably right and I hate it.

TURN ON CNN
BALMUNG IS OPEN

Tank shoulders, it's WoW screenshot?

Fake news.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/80cd4583bf743600105b947d6906d0909189e479

I hate you.

It shouldn't be.
See: na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/1a497643f336b60163223305ae23e07acb3d22f6

Well good to know the dungeon gear won't be enticing me to change my current glamour.

Helping a friend!

I'm trying to find you but you're so elusive

Nah, just the xenobian set from castrum abania.

>tfw this cat won't teach you how to cover your tank in benedictions

he's shirai amariyo just go look around soft house or use player search

Thank you

Which NA is server is best if I want to be a cute catboy

No back off, he's MINE

Gilgamesh

faerie its the unofficial buttsucking faggot server

Be very careful when you namedrop people now I know that beepy is in the thread

Crack the earth user!
Hope you're having fun! What did they need help with?

vocaroo.com/i/s1FWot51yJAg

same

Savage uwu

Why don't you just post text like a normal person?