>Laws broken edition
(Cross-thread)

>Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtu.be/cDHhUmtamS0
youtu.be/6YrrzI0rqLk

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg (embed)

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/l0HU8riG6EuhwziyQ/giphy.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B A N N E R M A I D E N

How the fuck would you even implement that shit

>wake up right as new thread starts
neat.

Ideally in my opinion she'd gain feats much faster then normal, and they'd all be some form of buff/debuff.
The more she successfully uses them, like buffing an ally as he gets a kill or is about to die, the faster they recharge.
On top of that a low damage spear move set.

Realistically she'd probably just be Nobu 2.0

>Support centered
This is exactly what I had in mind too.
>Yfw Feat 4 is an aura that prevent bleed and daze

It'd be rad but for what ever fucking reason they still try to balance everyone for 1v1, so it's probably not gonna happen like that.

>No bulge
You disgrace me

Well, if she ever happens to be a thing that get in the game, it's not impossible, remember that one of Highlander feat is an aura that heal everyone in it.

Long as execution for one of the samurai where you force your opponent to commit seppuku when

Moveset could simply be Spear heavy pokes and Shordsword light Swipes.
Ability, to Plant the Warbanner on ground at cost of inability to move.
After planting the banner on the ground, she gets to ability to simply swing it around in different animations that grant different buffs/debuffs around her.
During use of ability her heavies will now be fast sword pokes like Centurion, but less range.
She gets a special dodge which lets her pole twirl.
Feats could include actives/passives that raise the duration,range,effectiveness of said buffs.

Should I throw 15k on centurion or just wait for season 5?

let me tell you about kensei
media.giphy.com/media/l0HU8riG6EuhwziyQ/giphy.gif

Man. I miss doing unlocking away and doing GB to Mid Air. Caught most retards off guard and half the cast wouldn't even be able to punish me.
Was truly and Incredibilies experience.

Anyone know how to fix the problem where your HUD just vanishes for whole games sometimes.

f10 or 12 or was it 9 or 11?
I think there's a key that hides HUD. for me anyways.

is wardens vortex not a thing anymore or did people just stop playing warden?
also zone\top light being the fastest attacks in the game

Why the fuck would anyone else than a samurai commit a souvlaki, even in total defeat?
If anything, the Orochi would hand her foe an extra blade to do it, with which the enemy would try to attack unhonorably, only to be cut clean in the neck or smth, but no decapitation because there are way too many decap executions already.

No it's still a thing and completely unreactable. People stopped complaining because they realised ubisoft would never nerf the posterboy of their favorite faction. Top Light and Zone are fastest actions in game yes, and one of them nets him a 50-50.
They should buff Raider

Both zone and top light are 500ms, they aren't the fastest attacks in the game grandpa

I'm not going for realism here, I just thought ti'd be neat.
Like, someone throws down a knife in front of them and just turns their back and walks away.

>ms
how many frames is that

On Consoles, 15.
On PC at 60fps, 30.

There's a huge gap between realism and forced anime faggotry like this.

wardens zone used to be 26f same as pks i think

Even for anything going realism you wouldn't see it.
Sudoku was "reserved" for the Japanese nobility, they wouldn't force a foreign soldier to do it, they'd just kill him themselves.

Yeah and I'm sure knights played lacrosse on a daily basis.

Doesn't the Orochi already have a seppuku-esque execution with Kneel For Me?
The one where he stabs them in the stomach, pushes their head down so that their kneeling and then decaps them?
Yeah it's not them committing suicide but it has the stomach cutting and the assisted decapitation afterwards that speeds up the death.
It also ends in that kneeling posture, although I think it was only women who bound their legs before hand so that they would keep that stance when they died.

That's an execution.
Not an execution as in game mechanic, an actual execution.

Hey guys, remember that one time Darth Vader was a Shugoki?

Rad

/r/ drawfag

>She gets a special dodge which lets her pole twirl
w0t

Do you want a bannergirl or a stripper? Maybe both?

Whatever it takes to raise morale in the end, user.

She can queue it into a dropkick though user while holding onto the banner.~

Doesn’t nobu spin her body to gain momentum when doing her little kick after a heavy

Predicting now, there WILL be a pirate character, and it will be a pre-order bonus/tie in with Skull and Bones.

the fuck is this garbage?

FUCK PIRATES

First time playing Peacekeeper. Annoying as fuck, bleed, hit and run, throw from run. I love this bitch already.

Do you think she fuck horses ?

Please post dev stream source already

Do you know what track plays during the Tribute when you're running out of time?

>Play Cent for the first time in dominion
>enemy just runs away if its 1v1

By the time season 5 comes around you will have enough for for another DLC hero, go ahead and buy cent.

I've never really paid attention, when the fuck do orders reset?

The games composer has not released any post season 1 music content. What you get from the soundtrack is just season 1 music so nobody has the tracks name unfortunately. I mean you can find a tribute music rip on YouTube sure but I really want to get the full spooky music, winter music, season 3 menu, and tribute tracks

What's the stupidest thing the dev team could do in year 2 to try and "revitalize" the game ?

>add cavalry heroes
>divide the characters into dps/tank/support and balance everything around them interacting in 4v4
>add ranged characters that can attack across the map with a bow or crossbow

dump all resources and focus into pushing duels.

duelfag detected

Seriously though people like this is why the idea of a pirate gets my dick hard.

Weekdays every 48 hours. Weekends it’s 18 to 20 hours.
Release duel only maps and delete traps/ledges from said duel and brawls. Basically kill the playerbase by catering to souls and fighting tech fags

>cavalry heroes
No. Unless you are talking about just the people riding (Huns, Winged Hussar, etc.)

When is it worth to purchase champion status. 2K is not something you can get overnight.

I know some devs lurk here from time to time, but I wonder if any who work on the team that conceptualizes or models the new heros come here. Tell us when we get banner maiden and pirate, or the next heros ubi will spit out.

You get 1k by doing dailies lol. But the best time to buy status is during a champ status sale. But it’s been a while since those existed

Literally never unless they have another 50% off sale.
25% is less then it sounds, and it doesn't sound like much in the first place.

Well since you obviously have not watched streams(I do just give info for people who don’t have time or don’t want to watch) Roman has stated that it takes the fight team around 6 to 9 months for a new hero to be created. Not just in concept but finishing mocap, animation bug testing, weapon features and or character models. So if your banner maiden were to have been accepted by Romans team(fight team). Then the process must have already been started but you have to remember the devs state that the weapon and or style of fighting(swinging the weapon) determines the fighters image.

>lack of reading comprehension
I mean actual guys on horses riding around like in say War of Roses.

How do I killed assassins as Highlander? They never get close and will always run away after I get one hit in. This game needs a good way to punish runners

I'm new to the game and I don't know where burn my steel. I've done campaign, got Lawbringer to lvl 20 and now I'm having some fun with Peacekeeper. I don't know either to exp, fashion, DLC characters or wait for next season.

>join match and you see this guy walk into the tavern and smack your gf's ass

Tell me, what would YOU do in this predicament?

the things user listed is exactly what i want out of this game huge LotR battles with vikangs and samoorise and shit but again the fan base and devs are split when it comes down to what direction this game should go

Literally just hold on to it
You don’t. Assassins hard counter you in Dom. There is a anti-run away mechanic in duel and brawl. They lose stam and sprint speed if they run away unlocked. But that is negated by assassins just having a naturally good back dash

Just save it. Eventually you'll find something you want or see someone else with something neat.
Don't buy salvage crates till your at least rep 5 or 6

You're thinking of a mount and blade direction while FH's system is focused on smaller battles with lock on and stance system that favors 1v1s and 2v2s over say 8v8 cavalry charge.

I've alrady have 9 crates. From what I've read rep 3 should be sufficient. Is it really worth to wait til 5-6?

I go for a punch while spamming Wow! Wow! Wow! but he dc's before I can actually land it

>join game late
>on losing team
>600 to 80 or something
>Bridge map
>run to our point
>there's a PK waiting
>land two heavies on her, she's one hit from dying
>she runs away
>into our spawn
>to kill our AFK shinobi
>runs away back to her spawn before I can catch up
You have 10 seconds to explain how removing every assassin wouldn't immediately improve the game

yes, anything you unbox before then is just gonna be useless in a few levels.

>letting a dying enemy run away
>not removing yourself and uninstalling the game

If last year was anything to go by in that case, they're likely already finishing up season 6 heros. Honestly I would be more interested in the pirate, also I noticed that Assassins Creed origins took some concepts for honor and turned it into DLC, so I think that also makes a pirate character more "realistic" to have already been in the works.

What you've read is old. You should save crates until rep 9. And yes that's alot. As for Steel, if you feel like you've got steel to burn, I suggest just get 1 year one and then never worry about it again.
Also I'd say 25% is kinda nice as someone who was grinding out reps, It meant I was gaining a level per 4 matches instead of 5 which does adds up.

>join game late
>600 to 80
>does not quit in first 30 seconds
Stop being a fucking brainlet and go search for another match you glue chugger

but user theres 4v4 too and who's to say the game can't work with 12v12 three mob lanes towers and staggered objectives if either MnB or FH could look as epic and feel as epic as FH advertises itself to be then i'd have no complaints

Okay, hoarding it is. Up untill yesterday I was going full Centurion but today I've tried PK and I'm on the fence. Thanks for the tips. I will just learn the game for now.

What are the names for Highlander's new weapon set?

Yeah but do you think they build the game around people roaming in 4 people groups and running into each other in the middle with a lock system like that ? The way the lock switching works shows they predicted people running around the maps in mostly twos and doing brawls around the points. Get more people in one spot and good luck locking on who you want to attack, 12 people would turn team fights into fucking hell.

I wasn't planning and playing a full game anyway, I was about to go out and just wanted a good fight or two.

You wanna tell me how you're supposed to catch a fleeing PK as Highlander?

By playing a real man's class.

>it’s a highlander complains about nothing episode
user. You can’t catch a PK because your a piece of underpowered shit plain and simple. It’s fine playing him, but you have to realize even kensei is better then you for Dominion. Your bound to be losing or not catching anything since your character is ass.

I wasn't bitching, I'm just mystified by the type of person who would run away from a fight to kill an AFK. I thought by now, the people still playing this game would be gratified by winning a real fight, not by watching points flash on the screen

Someone needs to get an execution where they throw their victim on the ground, get on top of them, and beat their head in with their bare fists. Who would that befit?

>expecting things to be like launch week
Grandpa..........
Please

i think the system could work for that with some tweaking also i live for the cluster fucks in 4v4

And what's the gratification in dying when you can run away to fight another day ? I get annoyed by people running away too but what do you expect them to do, stay in die just because you're winning ? Each class has it's own advantages.

icebound stallion

Glad, Shaman, or LB probably.

shaman probably, she already does it with the minions
I'd prefer it on a big guy like raider though

Not without sacrificing something else - the only way to fix that would be to change the lock system so once you lock you can switch left and right between targets. And to enable that you would have to replace some other buttons, otherwise you would have to reach over another spot on your keyboard to do it.

Thanks

Well, he actually did have a friendly shaman helping him and he still ran from a 2v1. I understand running, but he ran into our spawn and risked his life for that Free kill that was totally unnecessary

I like it for Valkyrie

Try to predict the heavies for next year

yeah nothing else i could really do but gripe for more from this game maybe ubi in like three years will split hairs again and make for honor: mount and blade edition and for honor: bushido blade edition

For what reason ? If you want a game that's nothing like For Honor then make a new one instead of trying to change For Honor into something it's not. Start a new IP or something.

Knights
>thickset Roman soldier with a tower shield and a walking stick
>can equip Igneus Ember in all feat slots and they count as separate feats

Vikings
>obese tribal warrior with only a loincloth and a short stick with a big blunt end
>stuns on every hit
>it's throw attack carries you like raider's charge and then pushes you if you don't hit a wall or ledge

Samurai
>stout monk with a long stick
>400ms lights, gets a guaranteed light after blocking
>gets deflect that automatically counters with a confirmed side heavy

r8 them

>guaranteed light after blocking

>more romans
I want to strangle you but that's probably something they would do instead of actual knights.