/lolg/ League of Legends General

Eat shit waifufags edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7n25mt/stupid_ridiculous_system_of_referral_program_on/
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/8/8b/Pantheon_Select.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20121126230822
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xth for my wife Syndra

>gp has a weak early game bro

>forearm healed
>back in the gym
>joocey

hell yeh

how is it possible to be D5 for 3 seasons while playing 2500 games a season? Where do you even find the time to play that much

Why is goth gf a meme but not qt metal bf

Qt metal bfs are amazing look at this one

Big and THICC waifus or petite and smol waifus?

>xtf for my waifu syndra

Fall off your horse, OP.

>VixJinx.jpg

>long hair = metal

delet

That's his romantic goth attire he can do cape and corpsepaint too

I don't want to play the game when I can't earn some rewards like chests

i'll talk shit about blulu alright

xth for looking EXACTLY like Sona!
It's super cold outside

That's just your headcanon. There's nothing metal about him in the lore.

His old lore of spending his teens in a grim and frostbitten mountain sacrificing bypassers was metal as fuck

New lore will be too when it comes out

Also Bloodlord canon wears corpsepaint

I feel like Annie forces you to be a better player. One of my biggest struggles is I can get very mechanically strong with a champion and climb all the way to low diamond but still be complete shit at the game. Every time I've hit diamond this season I hit a plateau because while I might be able to outplay my opponents with the handful of champs I've spammed for 200 games, I get wrecked on the basics.

With Annie, the only thing you have to get ahead are the basics. You have to rotate better, farm better, ward better, build better, position better. I feel like the more Annie I play, the better I get at relying on playing the game better vs playing my champion better.

>play malz
>dc every 2 seconds

second time today

Yea I know and it's pissing me the hell off that they keep making these dumbass forgettable ugly male Yordles, which most of the sub-humans only remembers "the Meme ones".

>play rumble
>get shat on
good

B E S T
G I R L

xth for GAS RIOT

>Vladfag claims to be Balkan
>I AM Balkan
>if we met irl we'd have to speak English because she doesn't speak a proper Balkan language

If only Lulu looked like this...

Lulu is the cutest! THE CUTEST!

>tfw you'll never snuggle with sonaposter to warm her up

What is the 'counter-play' to evelyn? Is there anything I can do after she clicks charm on me?

Fuck off ls.

Snuggles are nice

I feel the same way. I got to mid diamond off my sik vayne plays, but I play the macro like such a retard on her because I know I can just outplay. Whenever I get midlane I go with anniebecause people threaten to int if I hover vayne mid, and I feel like I play way smarter, actually make calls and actually think about what I am doing instead of throwing my body into combat whenever I see someone and hoping it works out. Playing like that is boring though, outplays to the day I die.

I wanna BEE with Lulu!

Have you tried dodging her Q?

I want to STING Lulu and inject my ROYALJELLY

I agree, but Riot wants her stay like pic for many years...

Because they got to get those kung fu land champs and edgelords who don't look terrible at all over reworking the Eggplant Fairy, a Eskimo Chucky Doll riding on a Hairy Old Man's back, Midget in Plane, and Feetacus.

Predator Annie Support.

you literally have 2.5 seconds to get out of her way, an arrow pointing to her location which she will most likely fire her skillshot from, and she doesnt have high burst unless she is extremely fed

now if youre in shitter elo and your teammates dont understand that once you get marked they need to peel then ok that can suck

Especially when it's really cold and you can feel the heat right away even before your skin touches. Cuddling Sona's soft body must be heaven. She'd be so cute as the little spoon

>Backing
>Urgot ults
>Teleport back to base
>Turns out the flight plan included me
>The chains hit me
>Start flying back at mach to lane 10
>My face

I wanna build a poro ranch with Lulu!

Back the HECK off!

do you live in east coast too

because here it's literally fucking 0 degrees out

Get a QSS and when he uses the ult when you are flying in with chain you can break the ULT

We had just hit level 6, I had no idea it actually hit me or that it would have still triggered when I got to the fountain

SEX WITH AHRI

I think I'd prefer resting my head on someone's chest and wrapping my body around theirs

Yep! It's a balmy 5 degrees out.

>Sonafag lives near me

I bet you like it when someone strokes your head too, fag

Do girls like being touched on boobs?

Where are you user? I want you to edit this picture

It's ok user I don't bite.

Y-Yes...

New champ just defeat Bard with his mighty punch. Even 3 cups of cocoa cant save...

yes

If my chinese cartoons are accurate, yes

Yes very much so.

Ahri would make a killing by opening up a suicide booth

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums on EUW 9 slots left

password is vidya
and I will not give up I'll stay here for HOURS if I have to I need my fix

i wish

Wow, now I gotta sleep on my back like a chump just so you can feel warm and safe around my arms.

what do when you like wearing girls clothes but you live with your parents?

>ahri with stockings and bare feet/toes

OH GOD YES PLEASE

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums on EUW 7 slots left

password is vidya
you can't all be normies with a life during these eventful times. some of you have to play the game like virgins

Become a supervillain.

Wish I could play, but I still have to wait for the 10th january. Sucks

lock your door and post thighs

why do you have to wait until then?

Why does my targon piece sometimes procs and sometimes doesn't when playing Rakan?

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums on EUW 6 slots left

password is vidya

*PLOOORRRRRRPPPP* *SCHULRT SCHULRT SCHLUHHHH* *FRUUUUUUPTTTHHHHH* *PLUSHORP* hello adc :) it seems ive made a big stinky mess right onto the middle of your game! :D Clean it up. :) clean it up right fucking now :) after all adc, you do it completely free of charge of charge anyway :) so you clean up my fucking stinky shit right fucking now or else youl lose your lp :) must be fun picking up my stinkies after me and do it all for completely free :)

Raken isn't melee so you don't get the execute thing

It shouldn't proc at all, Rakan is ranged.

Pc Parts. I hope I dont fuck anything up while building that crap.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums on EUW 4 slots left

password is vidya

I really hate support players. They play the easiest role in the game and get carried every single game while acting like the ADC isn't busting his ass to carry them.

Oh I mean spooning's not too bad.
I just like wrapping my legs around things

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums on EUW 3 slots left

password is vidya

Any girls (female) who can confirm?

>adc feeding
>no amount of knock ups or stuns can save him or get him to click the enemy champion or run away

Some supports, yes, but tank supports are your bros and will help you with your kills as well as protecting you. If you're not brain dead, that is

God dammit sonafag. Are you so thicc that you can't even detect sarcasm? Of course I'd you sleep on my chest and wrap your legs around me. So throw that dedicated leg pillow away because you won't be needing it anymore.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums on EUW 2 slots left

password is vidya

Sona nerf revert when?

being a useless sack of shit for 20 minutes isn't fun and I played Sona for fun

Agree, fuck healers and shielders, hardly anyone knows how to actually play them and make me 1v2 the lane. Give me an overaggressive leona over that anyday.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums on EUW is live

I hope that sona knows what he's doing haha.

Kled is cute and has the best ears and I love him.

I'm not that dumb I swear...

can you bump my thread guys

reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7n25mt/stupid_ridiculous_system_of_referral_program_on/

kill yourself fucking redditor

>stupid_ridiculous_system_of_referral_program_on

This is the least relevant thing I can think of.

come on guys, the worlds has to know how RU RIOT fucks their players...

>hit a motherfucker with the BARREL
>they take literally ZERO damage

YARR HARR HARR -cough- -cough-

>friendship ended with tryndamere

No worries, Pan will kill everyone who his big ol' feet, he's just going to just stomp on everyone.

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/8/8b/Pantheon_Select.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20121126230822

here in europe we have negative degrees every winter :^)

its -15F or somethin today in minnesota

>fortnite
>not pubg

based

Tbh it's less of a broken mess. Pubg will go on a decline now.

honestly he was the best trynd streamer oh well

>first lobby of the day
>autofilled support
>dodge
>second lobby of the day
>nunu mid
>dodge

I am having so much fun

>he can't play support

I tried the "oops, I didnt see I was support" gamble, but it didnt work.

I've got the feeling lots of high elo players are getting fed up with the game
Riot will need to set the bar high and work hard for S8

S6 was a disaster in general, and S7 had very sloppy lazy balancing (months of fiora ivern graves, months of ardent censer tristana twitch)

buffs next patch lads!