totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMqWmbLpHLY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for history.

What faction are you playing where you can afford more than 4 armies? I've never seen the AI field more then two at a time.

Norsca
w
h
e
n

second for Fantasy History (Medieval 2, Thrones of Britannia)

WE DID IT HISBROS

Is Warhammer 2 on sale somewhere now? I've been waiting for a good sale to get it, and I'll probably get some money in a couple days. Are there any dlcs to get already? Will Tomb Kings be free or paid?

Nice image, but that pastebin link in it doesn't direct to anything.

I love this image. Post more black (real) vikings.

Empire. I've confederated everybody except Marienburg and have had a pretty good run. The income stacking of Empire is bullshit ridiculous, and I got basically 2 generals for every AI confederated.

Now as I'm about to start my glorious campaign with extra armies + a small garrison at every capital, the game is fucking unplayable. Which is pretty much the usual. When I play vamps, it gets bad as soon as I try going wide to avoid taking losses.

Too be fair, I am using a few mods. I'm beginning to think that a lot of decisions about 'balance' is to hide the absolute shitty state of optimization on the campaign map.

Replenishment: Lets you field fewer armies and not have to worry about reinforecements
Raise Dead/Global Recruit: Don't need ferry armies
+% upkeep per new army: Massive penalty for trying to build more armies, softly pushes toward elite doomstacks
Shitty garrisons: only ever need 1 doomstack to bring down a city

Fuck CA.

you can get it for $45 on Fanatical I think

how about black (real) purest son of carthage
really makes you want to crush some romans in TW games

>Offer ends in 1 day
Fuck. Oh well. Also, looks like Tomb Kings are a paid DLC. Guess it's not my lucky day, I was really looking forward to them, but I don't think I'll have enough for both the game and the DLC.

>Marienburg still alive

You're going to have to wait a long time for a better discount. I'm pretty sure the game will only be 33% off during the summer sale.

You've got a whole month to save up before tomb kings comes out.

Tomb kangs come out on the 28th

23rd you fuckin brainlet

There is still so much more Old World content to be added. For the Empire and Vampires in particular.

A 3 looks an awful lot like an 8.

Oh alright. I haven't really been keeping up with news since I still didn't have TW2.

What movie is that?

NOOO STOP BULLYING ME

I'm gonna start making maps for Warhammer.

What does /twg/ like to see in a map?

>vampires
please no

Careful. You're gong to trigger the people upset that the VC got one more LL than everybody else.

true blood

NO
MORE
VAMPIRE
SHIT

Damn that's hot

Thanks

Cool scenery and varied terrain.

Skaven will have at least six.

Yeah, I had to get a mod that made AI garrisons better. I would rather face off against hoards of greenskins and lose a few settlements like a REAL Warhammer war.

The 40 unit cap limit is the real problem.

The fact of the matter is, even this far along after it's initial release, Rome 2 just isn't very good.

Eh. I'm so stuck on Civ and Paradox games; I want muh numerous little armies and small skirmishes. I dislike Doomstacks because it feels like the victory simply goes to whoever gets lucky/has more doomstacks.

Maybe I just need to play the SFO___ version better.

Vampires alongside the Empire have the biggest potential for new stuff, both lack alternate starting positions and were lackluster at release. Both deserve more love.

This is true. Dwarfs have two very different start postitions and Greenskins have three. Meanwhile Empire still has one and VC may as well have one.

>vampires
NOOOOOOOOO STOP

>more vampire
>more undead
fuck off

Khemri TV approves of this thread.

No

>More vampireshit

God I hope not.

its garbage btw

Queek/Skrolk
Craventail I guess
Throt
Ikit Claw with the DLC
Thanquol
There's potential for 6 at least

What would fix that would be tying Generals levels to how many units one could field. At full 20 would be a regular stack, a sufficiently leveled general can have a full roster, and gradually require more and more funds.

This would mitigate doomstacking, which is still possible, but you could expect a faction to have 1/2 doom stacks to take provinces and several smaller armies for raiding and skirmishes.

Deborah a qt, though

Alright, looks like 24 armies was a bit overkill. I disbanded everything except my Officers and LL's from confederation and the stutter is pretty much gone, and I'm down to 13 armies. Going to make defending a bit harder against surprise brayheards and whatever, but I got this.

In 2 turns friend, they will submit to the might of Karl Franz.

I'll just watch all the hot scenes.

Yeah, but it takes a hell of a lot more than a qt to make a show. Especially when the same territory has been done to undeath in the last dozen years.

>more undead
Yes

I want this to say Sotek's ass cleaner.

Skrolk
Queek
Tretch (Clan Rictus in Crookback Moutain)
Ikit (Clan Skryre in Skavenblight)
Throt (Clan Moulder in Hell Pit)
Thanquol (possibly Clan Skurvy)

still hoping for a verminlord

yeah the gap toothed bitch is qt too 2bh. but the sheboon crackhead ruins most of her scenes

Franz
Gelt
Volkmar with DLC
Boris Toddbringer
Marius Leitdorf
Ludwig Schwarzhelm
Kurt Helborg
Markus Wulfhar
Luthor Huss
Valten

Look at all of the LL Empire has. Surely CA will add all of them and not just 3, or 4 if you count Boris in his current state.

>Surely CA will add all of them
All they'll do is give the lords we already have unique start positions and MAYBE add 1 or 2 other elector counts
Valten and MAYBE Gotrek & Felix would be heroes most likely

Skaven are the Vampire Counts of game 2, they'll get more shit than anyone else simply because CA are in love with them

They haven't done any legendary heroes apart from the green knight, have they? G&F aren't going to be leading armies.

You'd think that Lizardmen are, seeing how fucking broken they are.

I'm not seeing it. The other factions will get free content as well

Krell is a hero-summon.

What are you basing this on? CA has yet to release any additional content yet, and the base content really doesn't reflect that.

Amazons when

you meant tomb kangz

NEETelves are surprisingly fun to play. And I fucking hate elves.

>May

They're all variations of the same bearded man in armor. There's more interesting characters and races that should be given priority.

can somebody give me a quick rundown on black arks? how do i use them? with no naval combat i dont understand what they do

Think of them as large floating recruitment and buff providing buildings that move with your army. A support unit on the strategic map.

>we're getting fucking Albion before Norsca

can i give them armies and use them to take coastal settlements? i tried using one to scout around but it ended up making a bunch of high elves declare war on me and kick my ass

>albion
>ever

Anyone else notice Estalia gets fucking destroyed in like the first 20 turns now? Tilea seems to live forever and Border Princes get gobbled up or ally with Dwarves.

They can only fight naval battle unfortunately. And yeah, for Dark Elf campaigns, avoid scouting out Lothern early game if you can avoid it.

It depends on if Beastmen decide to stay on Estalia or move to Carcasonne.

>Falling for the fake leak meme

Vikangz on suicide watch.

Yeah, Beastmen eat them alive instead of making a beeline for Helmgart like they used to, but Skavenblight never seems to capitalise on their ruins until mid-game.

Does Morathi still spread corruption after confederation? I can’t find any mods to get rid of it

Last I played DE she didn't. But any of her heroes you get still do. Don't know if it's been fixed

do they get bonuses to naval battles or anything? like if i want to send a corsair army over to the empire just to fuck around raiding and shit, is it worth sending them in the ark and recruiting the lord once im there? or should i just send them over together?

fuck i wish there was naval combat i just want to pirate shit up

WHAAAAT'S WRONG WITH HER FAAAAAAAAAAAACE

khazar genes

Yes, interesting characters like Helman Ghorst and Tretch Craventail.

She's Jewish.

G O B L I N S

Oh and how could I possibly forget Alberic de Bordeleux. I am so glad we got him instead of just another bearded man in armor.

>do they get bonuses to naval battles or anything
I don't think so, pretty dumb. They just count as a lord according to their stats for the auto-resolve.

BASED

They fucking HAVE to add Valten at some point. especially if chaos gets redone

valten is such a turbochad

oy vey! please delete this!

Will the attrition in wood elf forest stop when I burn down oak of ages?

he is the most chad character in warhammer, hands down.

No

Are there any empire lords who are different compared to the generic empire general? Maybe the huntsmarshal with the bow and arrow?

Human
Stay out of my forest, and leave my trees alone
youtube.com/watch?v=tMqWmbLpHLY

I can live without Blood Dragons because idk where you can put Blood Keep, but Moving Kemmler and adding Silver Pinnacle seem like smart moves, especially if you move that ginger dorf and Azhag up to their northern start positions

Wasn't he retconned out of the setting after Storm of Chaos was made non-canon?

They have
Empire General - Franz is an LL version
Grand Master (Helborg could be an LL version)
Wizard Lord (8 variants) - Gelt is an LL variant
Arch-Lector - Volkmar is an LL version

they should have just added bloodlines for vampire generals, the same way they added types of magic casters. Blood dragons aren't really a massive empire but it would make sense to have a few of their leaders available.

im still pretty choked they added all these big name characters from past ages, but gave us fucking ghorst and kemmler instead of aborash and zacharias.