>he thinks anduin is the problem
lol

t. Uther the mega cuck

Fucking hell hardest rank 5 boss of my life
>n'zoth
>guldan
>mountain giant
>fucking rin
Like how they fuck are warlocks fitting all this shit with their high roll demon Barnes it's fucking obnoxious

more like t.any class that manages to build a board only to have it be demolished with only 2 mana or 4 max with tainted zealot

it takes a special kind of retard to lose that matchup as Warlock. Looks like your opponent managed just that

Do you guys collect or hold all your cards? I keep wanting to make some decks but never have enough dust or gold for packs. Are there any legionaries I should scrap? Should I try to have a collection for every hero?

I wish warlock had a much more balanced match ups versus the other control decks I think he steam rolls pally/warrior/mage too hard

I don't play this shit game.

I used to, but since hearthstone got too expensive from me I decided not to buy anymore packs so now I dust cards for decks I want to play

>legionaries
I am floating at around 7k dust with a 8k disenchant buffer that I keep in case of nerfs and HoF. I try to spend 3-6k per expansion, depending on how shitty the meta is and how many interesting decks there are.
Once sets get rotated I dust the shittiest epics/Legos.
The deck costs are skyrocketing though so I end up playing 2-3 decks per expansion lately.

Not really sure why you're calling the other player a retard for not immediately conceding an easily winnable matchup. Sure VS might say it's favourable for the Druid but it's not an impossible game for the Rogue either. There's a ton of tech choices you can make with Kingsbane Rogue like Auctioneer or no Auctioneer, Squidface, Blade Flurry, Vanish, Sprint, some decks don't even run the DK and I've seen some decks play Geist just for this matchup in the lategame etc.

If the Rogue had saved a Vanish for when you start unloading idols your hand would be now clogged with 10 mana do-nothings while the Rogue would continue hammering you down for 11 damage a turn.

first time legend with jade druid AMA

what deck did you use?

NA or EU?

svg is laughing at us again

### Jade Cunt
# Class: Druid
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Jade Idol
# 2x (1) Lesser Jasper Spellstone
# 1x (1) Mark of the Lotus
# 2x (2) Wild Growth
# 2x (2) Wrath
# 2x (3) Jade Blossom
# 1x (4) Branching Paths
# 1x (4) Fandral Staghelm
# 2x (4) Ironwood Golem
# 2x (4) Oaken Summons
# 2x (4) Swipe
# 2x (5) Nourish
# 1x (6) Aya Blackpaw
# 2x (6) Jade Behemoth
# 2x (6) Spreading Plague
# 1x (7) Malfurion the Pestilent
# 1x (8) Medivh, the Guardian
# 2x (10) Ultimate Infestation
#
AAECAZICBq6rAqG3As27ApS9Ap7SApnTAgxAX8QG5Ai0uwLLvALdvgKgzQKHzgKU0gKY0gKE5gIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

NA

Nothing new, then.

really wish blizzard gets rid of quests. tired of making a deck and filling it with murlocs or whatever. ruins the game.

rather they just give a daily login reward. make it 30 gold i dont care if its less than the quests.

Fuck off with your stupid anime shit, cunt.

also worth mentioning that razakus is a free win with this deck every time. you gain so much armour that it's impossible for them to kill you unless they draw perfectly and you draw horribly. only real weak match ups are tempo rogue and cubelock

I find quests very boring. So I often don't do them. That is obviously what Blizzard wants.

Have you tried Arcane Tyrants?

>People complain about

No idea why, Warlock is far worse. Their entire deck is either removal, lifesteal or taunt.

If you don't kill them asap they are toxic as fuck.

fuckign hell I just realised on my climb to rank 5 I faced 0 warriors
LMFAO

warlock is about as fun to face as big priest, if they play barnes gg. God help if you try to play a control deck.

Since they didn't bother fixing Anduin they gave every control deck loads of armor gain to outlast even Velen combo turn.
Even mage can now get 14 or more armor in 2 turns.

nah, I generally find they're too inconsistent to be worth playing over something like another swipe which helps more than the tyrants in an aggro matchup

I don't understand. With all those removal and defense tools, why they are still not able to surface in the meta?

They don't have good threats. Warrior aggro is dead because of the FWA nerf and they received no aggro tools. Control just doesnt have the same finishers that the other decks in the meta have.

>buy 10 pack with all my gold
>get just shit cards a shit shaman epic
How the fuck can I build a good deck in this shitty game? Buy packs feels worthless

It really is just a numbers game, you'll never feel the satisfaction because the dust grows over a long time. Opening a legendary isn't even exciting because it's worth barely nothing.

Keep grindin or feck off

it is pretty much that, when you compare cards like ysera to the current control win conditions like guldan you just can't compete

>Fill the board with guys every turn paladin.

Pretty fun deck desu.

I just wish blizz would refine more cards to have thematic synergy, instead of different ranks of silver hands it's garbage wolves and knife jugglers fighting with paladins.

>3 murloc paladins in a row
>hungry crab in my starting hand 3 times in a row
feelsgoodman

*blocks your path

i'm so glad shitters brainlessly follow tier lists. I was getting reckt by aggro pally with his divine shields blocking AoE but now murloc shitters are slow enough to let me chain AoE and get late game EZ

>lose because all of my card draw is at the bottom of the deck

why have the rng gods forsaken me?

because card games are shit

Geoskulptor Yip is a joke.
Woecleaver just drains your deck of minions should reshuffle back with Dead Man's Hand to have any kind of longevity in control mirror. Same with recruit card.

Reckless Flurry is really bad since it destroys your armor.

But, hey, you can summon some mithril golems, provided your deck had several weapons to equip to buff those spellstones.

>Equality.
>Trade
>Fill board again.

I can repeat this if you want malf.

>don't draw favour
>lose

I don't play minion mage, it's a really shit deck

Is Spiteful Dragon Priest tier 1? Yesterday toast went from rank 25 to 10 with only 2 losses the entire time and he wasn't even using a complete list, he's doing the f2p thing again and was using shit like shattered sun cleric and boulderfist ogre most of the time.

>25 to 10
>relevant to anything

please tell me you're joking

>1 mana 1/3
>Battlecry:Transform all minions in your deck into silver hands.

>Yesterday toast went from rank 25 to 10
>30.12
Also i bet he did this on NA server.

>25 to 10
>On the third to last day of the season
>Probably in the ameritard server

that has been my experience. dmh was the last enjoyable warrior experiance.

How deck's is good for new players

post the ''''incomplete deck'''

no such thing, the game's currently full on pay2win

RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN

face hunter

kys if you can't get rank 10 with only commons and rare especially since scalebanes and bonemares are a thing.

What is your favorite legendary artwork?

Just look at his most recent VOD, I don't feel like looking it up. He slowly updated it as he went along, but to be fair it's actually a pretty cheap deck in general. It doesn't use any legendaries.

lmaoing at people who disenchated this leggo

spot the rank 15 wild player that thinks this lego is good

>tfw you'll never get to explore her

>currently seeing play in one of the best meta decks
>bad

it was cut a week ago you unbelievable shieldbearer

I don't think I like winning games because my opponents are bad players. So i'm playing control mage vs jade druid which should be an auto lose because I don't run giest but anyway he wild growths into jade blossom into UI and still loses like wtf

Not him, but while you're right I think it'll come back as the doomguard combo is more powerfull with this guy vs control than n'zoth is.

it's the shaku/xaril/elise equivalent

dont listen that him user. You should craft Umbra immediately it will see play i guarantee it

>25 to 10
>LE TOAST
Back to plebbit, shieldbearer

i lost this game btw

Someone give me good shaman deck to to cliam ladder with other then shit envole deck.

shoulda played around it

>then

I crafted Umbra on the day Un'Goro was released, but I have yet to have Elise Trailblazer. Is she worth crafting?

of course user, all the tier 1 decks use her!

he literally played a 6 mana 4-4 + an OBSIDIAN STATUE ON AN EMPTY BOARD on turn 6 after i cleared the board and i had tempo

you cant actually be serious?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hownew

hes not you turbo autist. You cant really complain about a bullshit game built upon bullshit.

>Rank 25 to 10 on the last day of the season
Lmao.

t. highmane on 6

>about 20 anons in my friendlist
>only 4 of the are rank 5 and higher
really makes you think about the stupid opinions you hear at this general

>you must grind the game to have an opinion about it
Think again, brainlet.

>3 mana secret that basically fireballs your next minion

well, that's one way to fuck up arena

I already have all the stuff I need to make tier 1 decks, I just wanna have fun!

>its my choise im at rank 13

### MetaCounterMidrangeHexxx
# Class: Shaman
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 1x (1) Earth Shock
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 1x (2) Acidic Swamp Ooze
# 2x (2) Flametongue Totem
# 2x (2) Maelstrom Portal
# 1x (2) Stormforged Axe
# 1x (3) Healing Rain
# 2x (3) Mana Tide Totem
# 2x (3) Tar Creeper
# 2x (4) Corpsetaker
# 2x (4) Hex
# 1x (4) Master of Evolution
# 1x (5) Bloodlust
# 2x (5) Cobalt Scalebane
# 2x (6) Fire Elemental
# 1x (6) Thing from Below
# 2x (7) Bonemare
# 2x (7) Corridor Creeper
# 1x (8) Al'Akir the Windlord
#
AAECAaoICCD/BYoHwAeTCfuqAuCwAvPnAgu9AYEE/gXwB6C2AuvCAsrDAsrLAqbOAvvTApboAgA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

>don't even (You)

So embarrassing.

I just want you to know if you play secret mage you and me aren't friends.
That is all

I wonder if someone really consider mage secrets as fun

i dont need to be your friend to invade your boywomb hearthcuck

I-I do. Mage isnt that great over all need all the gimmicks I can get.

>mull shadowstep
>first draw is other shadowstep
>second draw is shadowstep

I wonder if someone really consider aggro decks as fun

>I keep this card, one of it is good
>drawn another right away

See personally I am fine with iceblock and ice barrier. Fuck explosive trap, fuck counter spell. manabind and spellbinder are fine since there is at least some interaction there.

secret mage is fucking garbo though

meddlesome insects

I agree with you. i hate counterspell the most. it often wastes your turn and wins you the game on spot. There is often no counterplay bacause there is no spell and mana to waste. I have no idea why people tolerate it so much. Ice block is more bearabel.