/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #690

''Christmas cookies'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14521611
strawpoll.me/14521629
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805
strawpoll.me/14692832

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=7hCqZlloUiE
youtube.com/watch?v=yDJ1YWvlIB8
pastebin.com/3aLrQByg
youtube.com/watch?v=_TWVGHtRWAY
youtube.com/watch?v=6GJO_RpBnEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Max is hella cute and I love her so goddam much

the legion is cancer

Always kiss the price

Would Warren agree to being pegged if it meant he could have sex with Max and Chloe?

Chloe is #1

Reminder that the Steam community forum is the only place to have a real discussion about LiS where you don't have cancerous shipping wars and tranny propaganda.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

>second thread
>"RACHEL ALIVE?!?!?!"
Oh yeah, what a bastion of intelligent conversation

A L W A Y S

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Max anons should be kissed

>kissing her so hard it smushes her nose
>Max pulling her even close
CUTE!

*by Chloe anons.

Official Thread Song:
youtube.com/watch?v=7hCqZlloUiE

I wanna pick them up

Kate would not approve of trannies

Kate doesent approve of a lot of things

Still better than whatever the fuck is going on in this thread so far.

Are people like, genuinely, legit upset that Cloud9 did exactly what they said they would do and stuck to S1 canon?

I never got any Christmas cookies. Stop making me cry, /lisg/. Also, is that only an American thing?

It just seems like more Legion bullshit
>Rachel is alive
>why would they do this?!
>Max should save Rachel
>Amberprice sequel?!?1

Hello everyone!

It has been a while but we haven't sung any Before the Storm songs so we thought it might be fun to do a /lisg/ sings again.

The song we are going to be singing is "No Below" by Speedy Ortiz.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDJ1YWvlIB8

>How do I record this?
Use Audacity or something, there are plenty of programs that do this. If you don’t have a mic just use your phone.
Try singing the whole song in 1 go. If you don't want to do the whole song, that's fine. Sing the part you like, it'll be edited in at the right 'time'.
Make sure it is JUST YOUR VOICE. No song in the background.

>Okay how do I send in my files?
Email your files to [email protected]
You can add them in the attachment or upload them somewhere where the files can be downloaded from. Try to avoid Vocaroo as it makes the quality shit.

>When is the deadline
You can send in your files till the 17th of January.
If you’re a little later it’s not too bad, the editing won’t start right away but try to do it before then.

>I can’t sing!!!
No one gives a shit, it’s just for fun. You don't have to be embarrassed. Try to join when you can! The more the merrier.

Reminder that a Pricefield sequel will not sell well

Back to your suicide discord, Legion fag

>steam community forum is the only place to have a real discussion

Now let me tell you what are threads about:

>Forced lesbian romance
>Is Rachel alive?
>Can we still agree that BtS is an AU
>''I still believe that BtS is an AU''
>I relate myself with Eliot no matter if he went psycho

You can always fuck off and stay there.

Captain Chloe Bluebeard always gets her booty!

Just you wait, user!

Wowser finally

this song has such a good rhythm

Hello, I am a Square-Enix marketing team executive, and I have noticed that Pricefield is very, very disliked here.
As Max and Chloe end up together after the Bae Ending of S1, we are in a bit of a fix. We really like Chloe as a character, but we feel that we'll be damaging our product's marketability if we decide upon that ending as canon.
However, I have worked out the solution and I will be talking to Mr. Koch about the writing direction he should be taking in S2.
It is now confirmed canon that Max chose to sacrifice Chloe, and S2 will open with her at her senior prom with Warren.

>Daily reminder that Info Leaker and betatester friend leaker were right

pastebin.com/3aLrQByg

>I relate myself with Eliot no matter if he went psycho

I miss old baitcucks.
At least they had more creativity than this 5 year old idiot

A F T E R
F
T
E
R

T H E
H
E

S T O R M
T
O
R
M

CONFIRMED
>CONFIRMED
CONFIRMED
>CONFIRMED
CONFIRMED
>CONFIRMED

Oh god yes. But that'd never happen.

Nevertheless, someone needs to be a scapegoat
He will be strung up at the start of every thread as a reminder to people

someone was very eager to flip shit on our leakers though. i wonder what's that retard doing right now...

Domestic life Pricefield game would sell like hotcakes.
Because I'd buy 100 copies.

Shit I just now noticed Chloe's nose. That is too adorable.

I miss Max and Chloe

Let's be honest: would it really sell that well?
You have to consider that the hardcore Pricefielders make up maybe 1% of the whole player base, and that's being generous.
Look at all the Telltale games as well as LiS games: they all thrive on tragedy because people don't want happy endings anymore. They're considered "cliche" in film, books, and games, even though pure tragedy is starting to become the cliche.
Any Pricefield sequel will end in tragedy again, which is why they're better off left alone

Max woke up tied to the bed Mr. Jefferson kept in his basement. She tried to get up, but the metal wire wrapped tight around her arms and legs was already cutting into her skin. She yelped a qt3.14 yelp and Mr. Jefferson walked downstairs naked as shit. Max started crying as he put on a sp00ky mask from his photo shoots.

"Max, I know this is scary, but you will be my greatest photo shoot. You should be honored, no girl in town can match your...perfection. I love girls with the body of an Ethiopian boy."

Max started to cry even more, but Mr. Jefferson wasn't having it. He started stroking his cock even harder, but now his eyes were on Max.

"Max...you wanna know what girls called my dick in college? They called me the Machete, because I slice through hymens. Prepare yourself, Maxine Caulfield."

Max tried to close her legs, but she could already feel the blood drip from her ankles. Jefferson stepped onto a stepstool. And swan dived his dick right into Max's pussy. It felt like her insides were being scooped out like a pumpkin (lol, get it) She could feel her tight hymen being shredded, and the blood pouring from her vagene. As Mr. Jefferson pushed deeper and deeper, she pulled harder and harder on the metal wire. So much so only her wristbones kept her tied up. Eventually the bed was red with her blood from her wrists and vagina. She started to feel dizzy, and swooned in and out of consciousness. She started to feel cold, and the last thing she felt, was Mr. Jeffersons cummies inside her. Max was dead.

Mr. Jefferson almost felt sad, almost. that was sum gud fuk. He undid the ties and drove her out to the landfill and dumped her off. Unfortunately this wasn't the end of Max's suffering, sure she was dead, but hobo joe got a hold of her and used some parts for food and some parts for sexy time. He turned her skin into a tarp. RIP

>Lis S2 has a happy or mostly happy ending
Sells trillions of copies since our love affair with tragedy is beginning to drop down from its peak
>Michel praised as creative genius
>S1 all but forgotten
>old fags tell newfags of the dark times and are ignored.

same here. none relationships can compete with their chemistry

Are we writing fanfics itt now? Because I have one of Rachel licking Chloe's armpits.

>armpit fags ITT
youtube.com/watch?v=_TWVGHtRWAY

>And swan dived his dick right into Max's pussy
The mental imagery on this...

How big of a freakout would there be if LiS s2 had an indisputably happy ending but the main protagonist and the love interest were both cis guys?

Tumblr would burn Michel at the stake for misogyny, probably.
I'm assuming Michel carries a gun while in the US, though, so they'd have to take him by swarm.

>''H-hey I'm a fragile legion and chasefield shipper.If they make pricefield sequel I won't like it so I'm pretty sure it'll flop so hard.Max and Chloe supporters aren't in majority anyway. WE are in minority. In truth, I'm so scared shitless that they may make mini epilogue for them because I thought Max would end up with someonelse (even Kate) but not Chloe in my headcanon ;_;''
Squirm more.

Don't worry, she also later licks Chloe's feet of sweat and dirt .

That's fucked up....

post it.

That feel when no matter who is triggered by any sequel, I'll probably be there to laugh at them.
Amberpricers are probably getting BTFO no matter what, though.

Any game with Max and Chloe in it would sell well. Though I'm doubtful we will see a continuation because it would mean canonizing one ending or completely altering events of the first game to do a third option.
I'd be fine if it was handled well but I don't think anyone wants to take that task on.
So I'll settle for the comfiness of the Farewell Episode and then do as I've done the past to years: continue their story on with my own thoughts, art posted, fics read, and discussions here.

Joyce is happy that her girls found happiness.

Hello, very infrequent lurker here. Every time I visit your general, I notice that these two images are the first replies. How do you do it?

I come from a general where we always fight about the OP post being shit. Others want it to be proper, others think it should just be "whatever".

But here you manage to do proper OPs AND replies too, thread after thread. How??

Just let them live in peace, away from the tragedies of Michyl and his prodigy

Can't blame them. Their ship got absolutely destroyed by a terrible finale and a 10 seconds post-credit scene, the only episode left will be about Max and Chloe and there's a potential for a pricefield sequel. Being an Amberfag or a legiontard is literally suffering right now.

Those people who are thinking that Max and Chloe supporters are in minority are totally deluding themselves. Even Toby admitted that that they are in majority. They are like.. icon of this game. Those people (me including) may not be loud during BtS sequel etc. but just wait for it with Farewell and possible mini-epilogue annonce (which is non-brainer for me since our leakers were right)

The only thing I can hope is though, I hope they don't fuck it up this time. I hope Max and Chloe get their happy ending;since it's what they deserved

It's not about being a Legion
It's knowing that any game, Pricefield or not, is going to end in tragedy because that's what sells 3 million copies. And since people actually like Max and Chloe, they don't want to see them go through more tragedy

It's not polite to keep a lady waiting.

Agreed. They deserve so much better. Let them rest and be cared for by the fans.
Let the devs do things with new characters and new chances to do things better and show they've learned.

>mini-epilogue annonce
That's probably a long way off. It probably isn't even in pre-development yet. It's probably in the "hey SE guys we would be up for making a pricefield game" phase. SE may have said yes, but if D9 is doing it, then I very much doubt they have a full storyboard proposed, along with even beginning to hire people for technical work

>first game ends up with forced tragedy
>mini-''epilogue'' is coming for adding more tragedy
from what leaker said, it's coming to fix everything and all dropped all plot holes. but i'm skeptical whether to trust deck9 or not

Spoiler: Max and Chloe name their daughter Rachel

I'm skeptical that a 3-episode game can properly tie up things without introducing more holes

Just a fun little tradition that those two images be at the start, or close to the start, of the thread.
There's rarely been arguments about the OPs since it's been the same/few posters making it.
/lisg/ may have some issues at times but it overall runs very smoothly.

That's not really a spoiler
It would obviously be William for a boy and Rachel for a girl

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

Honestly, I'd see them naming her Joy or Nessa.

>full storyboard proposed
What do you think Zak did in the mean time while the artists and programmers were at work during BtS 1-3?

I hope for and partly expect a lot of Pricefield content with the fan epilogue. A resurgence from the fanbase.
Even if I'm skeptical about the entire idea of a sequel. Unless it's a one or two episode epilogue about after the storm of something.
But that only appeals to people who chose Bae so there'd have to be one episode for each (Though why anyone would want to play post-Bay Max is beyond me)

So you all play along and take turns posting the "traditional" images, depending who's online? Or is it always the OP poster who does it?

Anyway, I'm kinda envious. These smaller generals tend to be more fun than some of the more chaotic, bigger ones... I just wish I could be as passionate with some of these more "niche" games, as seen here on Veeky Forums.

I can smell your butthurt even through the screen

Hence why leaker said they will come up with another conclusion which will not disregard those endings but not canonize neither of them.

Idk what to think but, it gives me a hope. I don't trust SE that much though

Men have no problems killing a woman to get sex for their self insert

Warryn fags will love that episode

send this to their blogs and watch the shitstorm

Holy kek

I can't trust that entirely because it makes no sense. The endings are polar opposites (Hence the name of LiS's final episode) you cannot have the both of them exist together.
The only way is to do something separate for each or write a new ending. Anything else is simply not possible.

It's nice that Chloe is so insecure that she sends messages to people who back off if Max tells them she's not interested...

delete this. not everyone is like this

>backing off
>"Max its because you didn't let Chloe die that the storm hit"
>"Oh btw hug me before you go?"
He never backed off once

Fuck off, Firebender. If you had even breathed a little fire during your fight with Damon you would have won.

Probably because you're an obsessively creepy Nice Guy™ just like him.

We don't even know what Chloe sent Warren. Did she need to send anything? No, but it wouldn't be Chloe if she didn't do something like that.
That's why we love her.

If you're not like that then the joke doesn't apply to you and you shouldn't feel offended by it.

Why Eliot?
He plays Lacrosse, man. Shit sport, shit boy, shit life.

It was from the steam forum and it was funny because who actually related with someone like that?

Jefferson is transformed into a teenage girl

What happens

youtube.com/watch?v=6GJO_RpBnEg

Someone always posts them. I guess if they're not at the very start then someone notices and puts them up. People watch the catalog when the old thread is nearing its limit so they can be the first to post in the new thread.
I (partially) made the Pricefield.jpg and it took on its own little associated copypasta and then at some point someone made it into a png. /lisg/ is a small general with the same posters to that works to an advantage as well as disadvantage. I can see the charm of a larger general, and have hung out in some, but there's usually some kind of group that forms, takes over, and causes tons of drama.

Hang on, Warren never said anything like that. He even refuted it.
After telling Max changing time caused the storm (Which he could never know for sure) they say something like:
>Are you saying the storm is my fault?
>Don't be silly. You certainly didn't give yourself time powers.
Warren wasn't blaming Max and knew she was going to save Chloe, it was the whole reason she came to him for the photo. Warren's a good friend and he realized by Episode 4 that Max wasn't into him in the same way.

Honestly, if Marcie was just a student and had to engage in her efforts with only her resourcefulness, S1 would have been way more interesting as a far more experienced enemy competes with Chloe and Max.
It also changes the relationship between Nathan and Marcie.

good thing she can say it to her when she sees her again tomorrow

Yeah, seems like Max had a *really* bad dream. Chloe may have her phone on silent or maybe they apart because of business or whatever.
Max should call Kate or Dana if she needs someone to talk with for a bit until Chloe gets back to her.