/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Still Sadayo Saturday

NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018:personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Goro is cute!

I love Ann!

lovekoto

Yukari!

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Ritual Text

Yukari > Mitsuru > Liz > Toriumi > Maiko (imouto ONLY) >>powergap>> Ms. Kanou > Rio > Ms. Ounishi > Fuuka > Ms. Terauchi > Mitsuru fangirl > Yuko > Chihiro > Stalking Girl > Saori > Aigis > Ms. Miyahara

Rise > Naoto > Nanako (imouto ONLY) > Marg > Sayoko >Kanji > Izanami >>powergap>> Ai > Yumi > Pikachu > Chie > Weather Girl > Yukiko > Eri > Marie

Sadayo > Tae > Sae > 123 >>powergap>> Haru > Futaba (imouto ONLY) > Anne > Mumumu > Caroline > Justine > Shiho > Wakaba > Lavenza > Mika > Ms. Usami > Newspaper-chan > Yandere Stalker > Ohya > Ms. Chouno > Makoto

Best paring!

retarded

She's mine /pg/

I couldn't do it /pg/
I couldn't force her to be my #2 just because she isn't getting focused in the spinoffs
I'm just going to keep having 2 #1s from now on and none of you can stop me

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here for best day.

Ultimate girl!

That's totally understandable as humans are capable of loving more than one person. Have a nice day.

Morning gang

Will somebody please post the screenshot of Makoto butt in the swimsuit, I know one of you fuckers has it

Reminder

Good goy, user. Sadayo deserves only the best.

I'm not.

Inside of mementos it is okay to love every girl.

I love my Queen

Mornin' /pg/!

very much so

However they need to have a Shadow if you're going to fuck them and that means they've got a not so great bad side to them

Is there a bad end doujin about Makoto getting abused by Kaneshiros gang?

What are your Persona related New Year's resolutions? Gonna try to plat DSN and DMN? Gonna learn Japanese so you can play PQ2 early?

>Yukari
>More attractive than Mitsuru

I don't even care about you're wrong opinions on P5's girls, this is just false.

If you creampie a woman's shadow does the real one get pregnant?

No

Grow closer to my waifu! and finally finish P3FES

Very cute!

Causes a false pregnancy.

Shadows don't get pregnant, user.
That means you can rape Shadow Rise as much as you want, and she'll still be thinking enough for you to wrap your hands around her waist.

Chart isn't just attractiveness, it's waifu potential in general. Even as a Yukafag I know Mitsuru wins easily in beauty only.

>So that's what it was!

they'll think about you impregnating them the next day
fucking their shadow until they want it may allow you to fuck the real thing a lot more easily since that's adding a desire and not taking one away

>waifu potential
>has Futaba on there
>says Futaba is for imouto only

Goodbye, stinky toasters.

So you're a retard then. Good to know.

S T I N K Y

Man it must be weird to give birth to about 10 pounds of water after 9 months.

I actually read a doujin where this happens.
It's a Kamoshida rapes Ann one.

When the Moon reaches out Stars
Heartbeat, Heartbreak
or Beneath the Mask?

Beneath the Mask
I have no nostalgia for I NEVER FELT LIKE even though I still remember the lyrics

IZZY

This is a good first post.

You will never be part of a castle wide orgy featuring Anne.

Either you guys share the same shit taste or these are from the same person.

guys I think I fucked up
I'm about to end the game but I never returned the DVDs I rented. I got them back when the game first lets you. Will this affect my 100% completion or my relationship with Makoto? I don't want her to find out

I miss my love, my beauty
I miss my joy, the light of my life
I miss my Chihiro Fushimi
For her and her Justice

Not the same person.

She would be so tight, just pray the Orb of Sight doesn't slip out your pocket while fucking her.

Iz the best!

>I never returned the DVDs I rented

you're fucked
might as well just buy a new copy of the game now

I really hope the animation quality is as good as that still from the trailer. More importantly, I really hope the animation quality is CONSISTENTLY good.

Which makes it worse knowing that more than one user with this kind of taste in /pg/

Game over, user. You'll go bankrupt and get arrested for fraud. Should've remembered the rules. Best start over now.

"I've always been there for you darling."

>already gave birth before she died
>fucked by Izanagi in life
>fucked by maggots in death
>tight
nah

Why don't you just return them? You're not poor are you?

>9 months of late fees
>attendant waives the fees because there's a bit of a line to the cash

I'm not convinced it's actually possible to pay late fees in this game.

You're going right back Juvie son

ah shit I also forgot about the DvD. Lucky me I don't care about Makoto.

Don't be surprised when foreign barker shows up and breaks your legs later on.

>She's even the least interesting girl in the P5D scene
No she's not.

Heartbeat, Heartbreak. I admit bias, it was one of my waifu's themes in DAN

m8 there isn't a single interesting thing about her
she's just looking around like
>huh huh why am I in a dancing game

You reversed her SL. Good job user.

>Anne striking a fuck me pose as usual

>m8 there isn't a single interesting thing about her
Then why she's the only one I look at whenever someone posts this webm?
She was just looking at Haru.

That's what's so great about it. Makoto is completely out of her element and I love it.

T H I G H S

t. yukikofag

>Then why she's the only one I look at whenever someone posts this webm?
Because you have remarkably shit taste, and that's a problem with you and has pretty much nothing to do with the girls themselves

>m8 there isn't a single interesting thing about her
Her legs look smoother, also her thighs

i don't

>that day at the end of P3 where you go around town getting closure on all your social links
>Aigis' speech about how she has found meaning in her life and wants to protect Door-kun and be by his side forever
A video game has never made me cry before, but I came pretty damn close this time.

I could be saying this to you too.

>Hey fuccboy, I see that grower swinging around your ankles, lemme see it on the trot.
>mmm, nice. If there's any blood left for your brain my room's 225, second floor.

Perfect.

You could, but you would be the one in the wrong

Says who?

what a fucking slut

>Anne
>perfect

me

I don't even hate Makoto but yes her pose in that webm is just nothing compared to the other girls
If you like her it doesn't really matter anyway does it

>crying for the single worst case of main character dick riding in the entire series

She is always welcome to our orgies.

She's is though.

this but unironically

t. Kamoshida

For a girl who's "just there" she sure looks the cutest. I wonder what it would be like if she tried.

Mitsuru is still the most beautiful Persona girl. There's just something about that film noir redhead bombshell-inspired look of hers that is just so flawless.

I cried when futaba had her breakdown at the top of the pyramid. I guess I just related a lot.

I strongly disagree but it's okay to think that.

> Holds her leg up and spins around
> perfect

What pose? she's just sitting.