/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Riju edition because she won't be in the next game

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Malon's milk

I am going to marry Riju!

anyone have the link for the pirated champions' ballad dlc for PAL? asking for a friend

Third for nudism.

I've never played a 2d/top down Zelda so I wasn't sure what I was getting into when people said this game was basically top down Zelda but I have to say I'm loving Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King

Am I correct in understanding that there are no top down Zelda's on the EShop. If o are there any other imitations as good as BT: TSK

Zelda pls

I want to milk Malon while she milks me!

is it realistic to expect an announcement for the next game as early as E3?

E3 of 2024 maybe.

I want to milk Cremia while she milks me!

I want Romani to milk me!

I want for none of your dreams to come true, ever.

this

Just because your dreams didn't come true doesn't mean you should want others to fail as well.

I'm afraid she's busy at the moment.

r63 when?

I want a sand seal plushie!
actually why is there so little BotW merch

>leave 3ds on all night for pre generated shadow link battles for streetpass
>forgot to activate streetpass
>no signpost
Shit

You could just get a Walrus and call it a Sand Seal. Nobody will ever know.

Because Nintendo doesn't want your money.

>How many Gerudo lose their virginity to a plushie seal with a strap-on.

Is the Champions Ballad DLC up on Wii U USB Helper yet?

There aren't any on the Switch E-shop yet, don't know why they're taking their sweet fucking time with that. I'm so tired of this slow drip release process. I'm not planning to buy them anyway because i'm tired of the waits and the fees to transfer them, unless they do something really fucking special.

I haven't played BT:TSK yet, it looks interesting, looks like they just made a Zelda game where you play as Marin.

If you have a PS3, I'd recommend tracking down 3D Dot game heroes. It's the best spiritual successor to Zelda 1 there is, with a tiny smidge of Dragon Quest DNA thrown in for good measure.

Plus, you can play as Link if you're dedicated enough to make him in the character creator, or just download it online. ( here's a screenshot but the camera is fiddled with to make it more cinematic. If the bloom turns you off I think you can actually get rid of it, I think, PS3's been broken for years so I haven't played in a while )

I think that a lot of traders get lucky when Vai fresh out of "Vai and You" go there to practice on the closest available voe. A lot of the soldiers talk about going to Kara Kara Bazaar in order to relax I'm surprised there isn't a bar there

If you're expecting it to be a huge fucking Breath of the Wild style game, I don't think that's realistic.

If you're expecting it to be a smaller scale 2D Zelda to tide us over until BOTW, then sure, I think we can expect it within two years.

since 2 weeks ago man

wait scratch that, it's already been there since the 9th at the earliest

so is the best way to make money to bring meat to that dude in the southern stables?

It took me a moment to realize this wasn't a parody of the Metal Gear Solid 3 ending. Can't someone with some SFM talent pose royal guard Link saluting in a field of silent princesses?

Perfect, I just needed to be sure.

I'd say selling luminous stones.

Nope. If you don't like the minigames I'd say selling meals is faster but I find selling the profits of a Talus World Tour to be more exciting

>Zelda, I'm already a demon

BotW is NOT a Zelda game.

I guess this is better than "bump"

Not the first time they did something widely different in a new game.

Neither is your mom, but I still had fun with her.

But it has Zelda on the cover

>MUH TRADISHUN

She's a glitch!

You're welcome, but in all seriousness I think the "not a Zelda game" thing is pretty stupid personally.

Retards who think Zelda games need to be OoT rehashes to be Zelda.
I was fucking sick of the formula already.

It's dumb if they don't give any reasoning, at least

I feel like it's more appropriate to say that it's an open world game in the style of Zelda rather than a Zelda game in the style of open world. Which is not to say it's bad, at all; in fact I generally hate open world games and have never been a huge fan of Zelda but I really liked BotW

Well get ready to get sick of the new formula.

>39/40 Hinoxes slain
>can't find the last one at all

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Tfw when you've enjoyed most Zelda games highly
>The only two so far I've found to be kinda mediocre are the original and MM

A GLITCH! A GLIIIIIIIIIIITCH! BURN THE GLITCH!!! Wait, something's not quite right about that...

I think it was more of them taking key items out too. And I'm sure some people wanted to go into a cave a find a fire like temple instead of a shrine.

I think it was said the reason there were not many long temples compared to shrines was due to the world being so big and they wanted bite size content to fill the world moreso than 6-7 huge dungeons in isolatef sections of the world with nothing else between. Or something like that

>tfw just got my switch that didnt get here on time for christmas

I was in the same boat but with Taluses, however I actually stumbled onto the last Talus by accident last night.

Merry Christmas user.

Interesting. MM actuallt had a huge surge in popularity over the last few years, which I guess was due to people figuring it out in getting older. Its now just as cliche to say MM is your favorite Zelda as it was for OoT. What didn't you like about MM?

I was able to stumble upon the last Talus just now too, it was in the Hebra region and it slipped under my radar.

However I'm convinced I've murdered every single Hinox so I'm starting to lose my mind. Especially since they're hard to miss, while Taluses at least have the excuse of being disguised as big rocks.

That's not a very nice thing to do to glitches.

Don't forget Stallnox count as Hinox

I don't dislike MM, but I'm not a fan of the dungeons, or most of the music. Some of the sidequests I always found to be kinda tedious.

It's really hard to explain because I highly enjoy other Zelda games that have the same flaws.

BotW actually reminded me of it alot while playing, but I guess I prefer BotW's overworld, controls, customization, etc.

Suits me just fine, I kind of hated how long some dungeons took in Zelda games and preferred the above ground action. Didn't help that the puzzles in the more recent 3D Zeldas really weren't very fun or challenging. I've been hoping they'd go into a more combat focused direction, but I'm fine with shorter bit sized dungeons with more well thought out puzzles instead.

I do, however, wish that the shrines were a little more unique, aesthetically speaking. Maybe not a unique look for all 120, but maybe 10 to 15 different aesthetic styles that get swapped around.

I mean it makes sense from a story standpoint that they all look the same, that's why I hope the next Zelda uses a similar design philosphy as BOTW but does a little more to make the "shrines" seem aesthetically different from one another. Hopefully they're not even shrines, and are more like caves, buildings, sunken ships, or whatever else they can think of to dot the land and offer the hero a reward for exploring. ( I hope they don't reuse the spirit orb system, and just bring back heart containers, because it kind of sucked that all the shrines had the same reward, and none of the side quests offered any significant rewards like a heart container )

>Get reward for killing all the Talus
>Get reward for killing all the Hinox
>Get reward for killing all the Molduga
>Get nothing for killing all the Lynel
Why?

The Koroks tried to warn you.

weapons and those valuable guts dont count then? their elixirs fetch a high price

I feel the same, I feel like the MM dungeons are just a little too long and tedious.

I like the side quests, but I think all the waiting around for timed events can be kind of a boner killer. I usually try to avoid standing there and waiting, like I'll go out and pick up treasure chests and farm for rupees to avoid getting bored. As much as it dropped the ball in some regards, I love that the 3DS included an alarm feature for just such a play style.

I think I get why the devs did this. The Talus, Hinox, and Molduga are all fucking huge, and if they step on or land on you the right way, they can still one shot kill you.

I haven't been one shot by even Silver Lynels after beating the game with maxed out hearts and armor. I still get clipped by the odd Hinox here or there (which is embarassing but)

It might not make a lot of sense but Lynels aren't counted as boss monsters, they're just counted as the strongest mooks... despite the fact that they're more dangerous than any of the "boss monsters" could ever be.

Anyway, your reward is that sweet gear. Why would you ever want anything other than a x5 Lynel bow

How do you get oneshot by Talus? Or Hinox?

You get ores from Taluses and weapons from Hinoxes and Moldugas. There's also the medal Kilton gives you

I think if the fairies weren't in them to collect they may have felt less tedious. That being said, MM is my second favorite and I enjoyed them all, but I could see why some would find them tedious. Especially getting the fairies in Stone Tower and Stone Tower in general having to play the Elegy of Emptiness over and over again

And what does the Medal do for you?

Nothing, it's just something shiny to put into your inventory.

I just find it weird you don't get a medal for Lynels, or that they aren't even considered bosses

>tfw you will never see adult Purah

I did end up killing all the Stalnox, but the last Hinox was one I THOUGHT I killed but it turns out I only marked it on the map and never killed it... whoops. It was in the Hebra region as well, near the Lynel near the northwest. Not too far from the Flight Range.

Alright, with that, I've
>killed every Talus
>killed every Hinox
>killed every Molduga
>found every Korok Seed
>upgraded every equip that I have available
>done all the Shrines
>done all the Divine Beasts
>done all the DLC Shrines, beat the bosses again, beat Maz Koshia, got the Master Cycle Zero
>got 28 Hearts and maxed out Stamina
>filled out the Hyrule Compendium

Am I missing anything?

Like I said, sometimes they step on or land on you just the right way and the game calculates the damage like that.

Look at your map and if you have the 100%, you're done

I will never understand why his hair is pink.

Purah is an adult though.

>tfw Link is too fixated on boring Zelda
>Will never look at Pyra who's a far, far better girl and will actually give him a genuine place to belong in this new world he woke up into.
He really needs to reject the princess.

It's 100%.

Damn... looks like I am finally done with this game. ...I mean this file, I'd really, really, really rather not do this all again on Master Mode

>Purah appears in future games, simply because she is failing to age forward during the thousands of years between them.

>you will never see young Impa
>you will never see grown Riju
>you will never see young Robbie

>Pyra
Back to /ssg/

It isn't something that's meant to be understood, just admired.

Where are you seeing a fixation, or even a reaction at all?

Congratulations, user
Do it in Master Mode now. You know you want to. Surrender your sanity.

But.. But I need to know. It bugs me.
And the hat is a different shade of green. Why?!

I assume you meant Paya. What can she offer him other than total devotion and if she succeeds Impa a place by her side leading the Sheikah

With Zelda, if he chooses her, he can be instrumental in rebuilding Hyrule bigger and better than it's ever been

I like to imagine one of these two guys was Robbie.

>you will never see young Kass and his teacher

It's not the same hat. It's not the same Link.

I did a Master Mode run just doing things in a different order. I did all divine beast and got Master sword before going to see Impa. Also turned the shrine sensor off to see how many I could remember, which was about 91. Then finished It from there. It was pretty fun. I probably won't ever 100% thus game again.

You lost me.

I'd be okay with that. I want more recurring characters besides the Triforce weilders and fucking beedle. We already lost Tingle because a bunch of loud faggots couldn't handle his band of funny.

>LINK
>ZELDA
>IMPA
>URBOSA
>REVALI
>DARUK
>MIPHA
>Oh and Robbie

How can Hyrule even be rebuilt? The Sheikah and 4 non-hylians races are the only ones with an actual thriving civilization, all the Hylians are reduced to a bunch of wandering vagrants.

Simply put the only ones that can inherit Hyrule now aren't the Hylians.

Tingle isn't gone because people didn't like him. Tingle left to have his own spin-offs.