store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei II is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:
mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, fair warning, it contains spoilers:
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-Zwei!! English release by XSEED. Titled as Zwei : The Arges Adventure
xseedgames.com/2017/12/01/xseed-games-announces-second-entry-in-the-zwei-series-zwei-the-arges-adventure-for-pc-this-winter/

-Sen : The Last Saga to release sometime next year, most likely September
gematsu.com/2017/11/next-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-will-last

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

-Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port, and translation fixes to come in 2018
steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

-Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xnGgE4nFoGg
kiseki.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does her pussy smell like roses?

This is your party tonight

Just start trail of sky today. It seem less generic than trail of cold steel which I put on hold for now. What to expect?

>No Altina
>Fie
No thanks.

GIVE IT BACK!!!
youtu.be/xnGgE4nFoGg

Calvard when?

>wanting Millium mk2 instead of le balance 100% evasion assassin

why does everyone bully and molest toval?

*Dragon Claws you*

>millium mk2
user was just asking for the superior Fie.

>that zero escape sequence during the end
Its like i am watching some cop anime set in the 90s

Fun times. Now get out of here before you get spoiled.

A fun and cute game. NPCs usually have some form of personality and will change dialog (and tell their own stories) and the game progresses, so if you like that you should chat with everyone you meet.

it's just as generic as cold steel is. It's just older-generic rather than newer-generic, underages probably wouldn't recognize its genericness.

>It's just older-generic rather than newer-generic

Liberl is really small if you look at it

UNDERAGECOLDSTEELFAGDETECTED

>Calavard is bigger than erabonia
well that's a surprise

It's true, you fucking retard. I love Trails in the Sky but everything about it is fucking generic as fuck. You would know that if you weren't an underage faggot whose only understanding of anime is modern haremshit.

>generic red spikey haired anime guy
>generic tinkerer loli with a cute or ugly hat depending on who you ask
>generic older sister sexy drunkard whip cracker
>generic big fist-using martial artist man
>generic mysterious past dark haired boy love interest
it's fucking pure anime you stupid fucking retards..

>generic katana wielding colonel final boss that become the best character in the sequel

>Crossbell as big as Liberl
I call bullshit

>Crossbell
Not anymore!

Do realize this is a fanmade map.

heresy is punishable by death in several countries user, just so you know

naruto > kiseki

which sept-terrion do the gralsritter have in their possession?

These comments feel very stale somehow, rather, i'd say they're quite generic.

Renne is going to ruin sen 4

Time.

The 8th sept-terrion of perfection.

What the fuck was his problem

Why does Wazy always manage to look like a flaming faggot?

What problem?

Dudley > wazy

Dudley is a good tsundere but he's irrelevant and useless.

A tsundere justice chuuni at that.

He's too pretty. For what it's worth though his speech and manners in general aren't really girly.

wew

kiseki.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

Shoudn't the Sora 3rd and Zero timeline cross?
Joshua and Estelle said there were in Crossbell when they met Renne in Sora 3rd.

Renne is going to save sen!

Funnily enough, Zero starts months after the 3rd so not really. They were probably in Crossbell following in a lead, but only managed to get permission to serve on their branch months later.

They were there before, then they visited Erebonia and came back to Crossbell.

>Erebonia is so scared of Best Girl Estelle that they wouldn't even let her into the country in CS3

They won't let any Bright enter at all. I guess Osborne just prefers not to have Cassius fucking with his plans, or his kids.

>Osborne is afraid of Estelle besting his secret fishing powers
Fishing spin off of trails when

>scared of estelle
You mean he's scared of her dad. If it was just some brainless bimbo, Ozzy boy would just let her in like nothing.

e i n i s m u s s e

Would it have been better if Rean was female instead of male?

Nah.

Hey is that Joshua crossdressing again?

Man if you really think about it, Rean-Crow and Joshua-Loewe aren't really all that different if you think about it.

What? Their reasons for acting, and their links are pretty different, and so are the circumstances.

Just finished zero. Pretty fun. How's the unpolished ao iso that's already in english? Did anyone to through it? Or do I have to wait a few months for Guren to finish his version?

Wait.

Yes but you'd need to change other things too.

Soon.

Better to wait, it's pretty close to getting "leaked".

Like what? Just make Crow_ romance canon

>pretty close
better be soon cause Im hella impatient

There is still Crossbell times 11 to translate but should be out in February/March

You don't need to play the Sky games.

Despite what everyone says, all of the information you need is either given to you outright in Cold Steel or easily infered.

There aren't any deep, tightly woven references that you'll only get if you've played previous games.

Please follow up with the appropriate shitpost response in the next hour, thank you.

God, this general is so stupid sometimes. Say anything other than, "The Sky/Ao games are the greatest video games ever made and even vegetative paraplegics should be forced to play them!" and you get downvoted into oblivion. Get over yourselves, guys. The Sky/Ao games are not required in any way, shape or form and whether you want to admit it not, Falcom designed the Cold Steel games that way on purpose. Grow up.

>Downvoted

Nothing they talk about in Cold Steel requires back story.

You guys keep talking about the stories in these games as if they're sprawling Herbert-esque masterpieces, but they aren't and it's that way by design.

Cold Steel alludes to previous games yes, but never in a way that fails to provide you with all of the information relevant to those allusions. You don't needed to play any of the previous games to understand anything.

Like I said before, whether you guys want to admit it or not (and most of you don't, obviously), Cold Steel was designed to be a completely functional soft reboot of the Trails series. Stop pretending like the truth is anything otherwise.

I'm arguing against the ludicrous notion that playing the Sky/Ao games first will somehow make the story in Cold Steel more rewarding or complete, or that not playing them first is somehow selling the series short.

Which is utter nonsense.

Absolutely nothing in Cold Steel requires previous back story. Nothing. Zip. Nada. There are no details that you will miss. There is nothing that will go over your head.

Every story beat that is always brought up in these threads is either explained elsewhere in Cold Steel or can be easily infered by anyone capable of simple deductive reasoning.

Oh look, a CS fag. Let me guess, the older games are too outdated to play by today's standards. God I hate it when cucks shout that nonsense.

Nah he doesn't even try to argue that, he's clinging to the notion that because you can technically play Cold Steel first and comprehend most of it that your enjoyment of CS will not be increased by playing other arcs.

Your use of the word reboot is also entirely wrong, just like how you assume we can somehow downvote you on Veeky Forums. What you're looking for is starting point, not reboot.

And you stop pretending like your word is law. I know you're just bringing it up yet again, for the 4th time because it's easy (You)'s, but while there's some truth to it, you're also missing out on other factors the story presents to you, which serves as hints for stuff happening in it. I don't really also need to explain that the game itself deals massive spoilers for a bunch of stuff in the past games.

The other factor is that aside from only giving you barebones, you won't get to understand the full circumstances, nor why you should care about the characters or the stuff happening in Crossbell in 3 for example. You also won't get why the SSS is such a big deal considering what happens to them in Chapter 2, or why the fuck is there a tree in the distance in 2, and it's connection to Plemora and it's properties.

Also stop with the reddit spacing. You only swap out to another paragraph when you're bringing up a new topic or point.

I'm copying reddit posts from some retard you goof.

>Stop with the reddit spacing

Nigga you can't even detect that this is copied to this thread so we can ridicule it and you're calling people out on being new? Fuck off and go check yourself.

Well i'm an idiot then. I just remembered that we had this exact same talk prior so i figured it was just someone pushing the idea again.

I won't check myself though.

is ok

Woah... so this is the state of /fg/ again.

That's not too bad. I can wait that long

Cum dumps should not check the state of anything.

We're gonna get Crossbell back!

>girls have exclusive cooking classes
>most useful cooks are 2 boys
what did falcom mean by this?

except for the fact that CS1 and CS2 don't even tell you the antagonists' motivations..

>Exclusive cooking classes

I think they get both, don't they? We just didn't get to see it.

I admit I don't remember. I feel like you're supposed to assume a lot of academy stuff especially the military part happens out of screen.

That part is made clear, i mean the girls only getting cooking class while the boys have computer class, but i think they'd do a swap at some point.

Falcom's choice to only showcase the girls cooking twice in both Cs 1 and 3 is pretty hilarious though.

We haven't even gotten Crossbell in the first place, lolololo.

It's only hilarious if you're projecting your subhuman 'Murican culture, though.

It's kind of a stale joke.

I wouldn't say that the military part happens fully off screen because there were a few military classes in CS1 that were on screen.

ISO a PC save file for Ao after Chapter 3 fight in Orchis tower or insight on the cutscene freezing before the fight

How can anyone have something that specific geez. Just go download other ISO to progress.

For what it's worth last time I checked a lot of doesn't mean fully so I never said that either but anyway. The classes are mostly theory and the regular exam not to mention you don't really see anyone else actually learning to fight. You always meet them in their clubs, cafe and on mundane quests so it gives me the feeling they are just perpetually living in a fun normal high school which creates a juxtaposition when suddenly they have to deal with an attack.

why would you ever overwrite a save state on a game prone to hit random bugs? i don't think it's that weird of a request.

You realize there are multiple save slots right?

To be fair, a lot of the downtime things tend to happen on weekends don't they?

>sky games on PC have high resolution fonts and ui
>cold steel doesn't
Tranny Sara confirmed better than Durante.

While waiting for Ao, can I start going through CS1?