/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Superior dream wife, made for cuddling, breeding and raising kids with Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/x0KCxPQS

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171212-0

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Always remember
imgur.com/a/rzO6V

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig

>Special announcement for zakuul supporters/grey friends
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M

>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

shit game

Shit community*

Would Jaesa make a good mother? Would her breed healthy babies?

Reminder:
IV > V > VI > III > I > II >> R1 >>> VII >>>> VIII

Why did we make a new thread 90 image posts early? Not really questioning it as im about to leave for ANOTHER fucking MRI, just curious is all.

based kinoposter

It was more of a “makes better sense that the crystal would have colored properties” than anything you said but thanks for sperging out?
Lore was pretty consistent on color crystals til rebels decided to shit out mood ring weapons

>Good mother
Probably, she acts all insane but she still has a infinite amount of love for her husbando, and would love her children too
>Breeding quality
Have you seem those hips? those breasts? those lips and eyebrows? everything screams fertility

>wanna buy attenuated blademaster shoto
>Its gonna take me days grinding

Isnt it described in the lore that only crystals grown naturally have a color that is dependant on the force user they connect with or some shit like that?

also, only synthetic crystals are ones you can specifically pick the color for. Example, Luke's saber in episode 6

She promised to carry on my teachings.

So probably not.

I liked V a bit more than IV, if only for the ass-kicking Luke gets.

No regular crystals are just colored, some colors are more rare than the others
Synthetic crystals yes but it’s been heavily implied that only Lukes non canon Jedi Order heavily used those, because the empire had mined or destroyed all deposits of natural crystals.
And it’s less of your personality and more of how you make it. You can b e evil as fuck and still make a green synthetic crystal because you wanted one

Is thicc lips and eyebrows really another sign of fertility? I really did not know that.

Anyone else think the pacing is this game is really off? I just started a new jugg and upon leaving korriban I'm level 23. The next few zones are always so piss easy.

my bad, i phrased it wrong, i meant the personality for the natural crystals, and picking whatever color you wanted specifically for synthetics

its because of level sync and the double exp. normally youd be leaving korriban at like...17-20 depending on if you did heroics or not, and hutta at least 20 if you did every quest and heroics.

It was always the hilt of the lightsaber was custom built to match the personality and fighting style of the user (see anakin’s one Handed grip that has room on the bottom for two handed as opposed to Luke’s which was obviously designed with constant two hand use in mind), the blade and color were byproducts of the crystal set in the hilt.
Could somebody with certain personality traits feel like going to a particular color crystal? Yes. But that personality trait alone never determined blade color

>tfw ywn cum inside Jaesa and have her tight her pussy and leglock you while you both kiss each other and you send hot loads deep inside her cunt

It’s hit and miss, if it was pure personality Mace Windu’s lightsaber wouldn’t work as it has a natural purple crystal that was passed down his family til he joined the order and had it put into his blade, it’s always been described as purple. It’s possible for that, but it was more of an exception for powerful force users than a rule.

Besides that delicious chocolate skin she has, from having white features but still rocking that exotic skin tone

been thinking about coming back
couple days ago I saw a post where it broke down the Cartel Market by usefulness of their items. At the top there were 2, one I think was "rocket boost" or some shit and the other one I don't remember.
However, I can't find anything with "rocket" on the market. Did they remove it?

don't make me feel sad now its almost new year I need good vibes.

rocket boost is in your legacy (Y to open) and is purchasable using cartel coins.

I can't identify with this culture at all.

>forget me
>remember voss

15-20 you should be at DK nigga, Korriban you should leave at 9-11

Jaesa doesn't have chocolate skin.

lmao top cuck

>This isn't delicious brown Korra-tier skin

I don't get it.

Also would Imps and Pubbies be tea or coffee drinkers?

Are you blind or you just like to blatantly shitpost?

If you do, every single quest on the starter planets, with double exp going, you should be leaving at 20+.

Why on earth would you leave at 9-11? Level sync will always keep you in line with the planet no matter what level you are.

It isn't, she's just tanned, you blind nigger

Imp drink coffee
Pubs drink tea

Imps drink tea
Pubs drink coffee

Imps drink milkies
Pubs drink cum

>She isn't thicc you retard, she just has a little bit of extra weight proportionally distributed in all her body

>Leaving Korriban at lvl 11
Mcfucking how

nice strawman, brainlet

Chocolate skin is what we call a woman with euro features but brown skin, usually from genetics and/or tan

Now relax your titties

>white people

White people are a myth created by the jews to avoid taking responsibility for their actions.

>WE

>Doesn't understand how someone can keep most white features like straight hair and body hair, facial features like noses, eyes, lips, body shape, even blue/green eyes and etc but still have a exotic skin
>''hurr durr me smaht ur brainlet''

Where's a good place to take character screenshots? The Fleet seems to have weird lighting in a lot of places.

Tatooine

>its a /pol/ inbreed cum-paste skin thinks race only works in 8 or 80 scales
>he thinks he is the pinnacle example of the white race
>he is braindead
>he actually gets cucked by subhumans but still thinks the reason women don't suck his sick is because the jews are trying to genocide the white race
Fun fact, a reason why green eyes for example, are so rare, its because people used to execute anyone who had this gene and wasn't white, specially black people. They used to think the niggers used black magic to have beautiful eyes therefore they killed them.

>a reason why green eyes for example, are so rare, its because people used to execute anyone who had this gene and wasn't white, specially black people. They used to think the niggers used black magic to have beautiful eyes therefore they killed them.
Source? I'm genuinely curious.

>the jews are trying to genocide the white race
This is true regardless of if he gets his dick sucked or not.

I doubt this
Eye color isn't determined by a single gene; it's non-Mendelian

I doubt it too, that's why I asked for a source.

The thicc without the crazy
Kira > Jaesa

VIDEO GAMES DISCUSSION
Post your favorite outfit
I'm not very creative

He just cares about the future of the Sith. None pure bloods should be held back and made into slaves for their Sith masters since they are lesser races.

Can't give a non-meme answer because there's too many outfits I haven't kept up with.

In TOR, how much does the ""story"" change depending on your character's gender? What about alignment?

>Censoring name
>Mandalorian garbage
>Male
Hello reddo.

Story doesn't change a damn bit.
Some character interactions change, some lines of dialogue change.
You can get a few different missions here and there depending on your answers but that's it.

the main story doesnt change much
what will change is that some quest NPCs will be romanceable for a quickie for a gender and not for the other

>hating on anonimity, militaristic cultures, and males
downright reddit incarnate, never ever (You) me again

>some quest NPCs will be romanceable for a quickie for a gender and not for the other
So I'm gonna make 32 toons just to have all the possible characters fug each other

>Anonimity
Taking the time to edit your name out just screams insecurity and unhealthy amount of self-abortion like anybody here gives 2 shits about you

>Mandalorian
Uninspired garbage, cheap to make, theres a hundred people that look just like you and there is no much room for creativity if you wanna dress up like one

>Male
Because anyone would rather look at some fine booty instead of your cancerous OC self-insert fag, go suck your own dick somewhere else

Now repost this on r/SWTOR and you may get a few upboats over there

>hating on shitty male alts is feminism

This is the worst shit ever.

>Ugly face
>Ugly skin
>Ugly hair
Truly is the worst shit ever.

I dunno, I liked Hoth but I was so overleveled by the time I got to it (around 45-50) that I just did the class quest and fucked off.

Doing the world quest and class quests and its just so fucking boooooooooring spending 10 minutes walking across a totally empty map.

When does Sharpshooter Gunslinger get good?

>SS
I have some bad news for you..

You must be really triggered to write that much in your defense

>playing male makes you a shitter
How's that tranny life

>if you aren't a buzzworder one liner retard like me you must be triggered
>the only way to play the game is self-insert

>that chest armor
>that fucking cape.

if only capes were toggleable like in pre-Legion options. so many armors I would use.

what should i use then?

Did they remove cover? Don't have the take cover ability on my agent

Voss as a concept is interested but god damn if it isn't dumb that any characters don't act retarded around the Voss. "HUURRR PRA-FUH-SEE? WUTS DAT" They see the future retard. It's not a difficult concept. It's the reason the Empire and Republic are on the planet. "DUURR I DUN UNDERSTAND HOW VOSS WORK" Again, they follow the prophecies retard. "WOW SO EXOTIC HURR" Both sides have force users that have prophetic visions.

Am I the only one who's autism is triggered by this?

>if you play a male you automatically self-insert
>uses male as a buzzword, yet complains about them
nice logic, fag

Only on operatives.

Only Sniper and Sunslinger have Cover.

Operative and Scoundrel have stealth.

I like the gape. I just wish it wasn't so glitchy in cutscenes.

stop playing male self inserts!!!

>Calls every female player a tranny
>Only play male chars
>''I'm not a self-inserting''

>the city of you

>>Calls every female player a tranny
Nice strawman, you got called out on that because you hate on every male char
>>Only play male chars
Where was this ever implied
>>''I'm not a self-inserting''
Should work on that grammar, buddy
And stop bringing up """"arguments"""" you already used

>he could have made love to his qt togruta/twi'lek/crazy waifu
>instead he chose to self-insert as a grill because he has identity issues
>now he cries and touches himself as he gets filled with uggo semen and his waifu is off fucking random men because she likes the penis and he has none
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Truely epic

>he doesn't only play self inserts

I've wanted it for awhile, but never bought the Zayne armor because I thought I'd look silly wearing such an expensive costume. I'm glad I finally ended up buying it, though, I changed the pants and the shoes on it to something else. I also ended up buying the Alliance Reconnaissance Armor set, but I'm not sure if I want to use it on a Trooper or an Agent.

The consular storyline there is pretty fun, you end up mentoring one of the mystics-in-training and learn more about the whole Voss system; I hated the planet before but after the Consular quests there I liked it a lot more. Shame that all you get after that is a bunch of emails from Gaden-Ko, and you can't mention that you know him with the Alliance Voss Mystic or when you go to save Voss in KotET.

SWTOR is such a comfy MMO, I know there are better games on the market, but I always come back to SWTOR.

but guys i have one issue. i log on to a character and i just can't decide what to do so i log off. i am a subscriber, have millions of credits, multiple level 70s, legendary player, etc. i am not burned out, I just can't get into a groove where i continue playing. i can only play swtor for 1 hour or so before getting bored with it.

>Moving from goalpost this hard
>''I swear I have female alts, I just don't use them to trigger you haha xd''

>I thought I'd look silly wearing such an expensive costume
You only look like a damn fool if you're wearing Revan Reborn with white sabers. Even more so if you're level 10.

I wasn't aware Zayne's armor was expensive, but it's far from looking that way. I wouldn't glance twice in your direction with that hobo look.

>tfw all my characters are writefag bait and male so I’ve had to use the males as a visual medium as I wrote 1/3 of them female
It’s hard to self insert as another gender without following a stupid trope
Any other writefags?

>Imagine being such a beta cuck who is so insecure about his masculinity he thinks he may go full blow out turbo homosexual if he plays a fem alt for once
>And when people call you out for your cancerous retardation you start to samefag one liners agreeing with yourself and not giving out (you)s to the persons discussing with you

>what's wrong, don't like females with bigger cocks than yours user?

Top tier argumentation skills.

Is your retardation natural or did you mother feed you nigger cum instead of milk when you were a baby?

The thing is everybody has a male self insert or more and thats alright

The problem with reddo is that they ONLY play male self insert and can't be even bothered to make a fem alt to hang out with other people

>/pol/ teen in the midst of puberty
To be expected.

You're in good company

me behind middle on the right