Guild Wars 2 general /gw2g/

Anyone playing this game? The new expansion is awesome! No idea why there isn't a general already, so now we have one.

Other urls found in this thread:

gw2timer.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes it is great

ded

Literally picking this up today whilst looking for a new MMO to play. How DED is DED.

I'm on rn worth it because leveling is dynamic

check out gw2timer.com/ for events

ok then, big question: it seems like this (like GW1) doesnt really conform to the tank/healer/dps theme.

Is this true?
If so what are the choice classes to play/avoid?

im not sure why you think.

any end game/hm/sc content conforms to that

How do I compete in sPvP as Deadeye without relying on dual pistol? Also, why does nearly every class have a 'get out of jail free' passive?

got this game a few days ago. hopefully it has way more endgame pve than ESO (not hard to beat something with 0 endgame though)

rate my warrior plant slut

There is used to be daily generals. Can't believe it died before some of the other generals on this board. The game certainly has more players than /ps2g/ and possibly /rsg/.

>spvp
Don't bother until you get experienced fighting players. Try WvW first and get used to your class, and the deaths their don't matter and participation points are consistent for the reward track.

8/10 dye the armor

It got spammed to death by a bot. Wouldn't mind a fresh one.

>Can't believe it died before some of the other generals on this board
Undertale general will outlive us all.

>It got spammed to death by a bot
Fallout general gets spammed by a bot too but people just ignored it.

Is the ride on the deadeye decent? All the meta shit seems to be stick to the daredevil/DD.

>following meta
Just play whatever you find fun

Meta is only for raids unless you join a pretty chill guild.

You're not dying on me yet

Let’s discuss why you guys are such fucking hypocrites when it comes to female feet/tickling but are okay with futa and other gay shit on the booru.

I want this thread to die
t. another spic

op here decided to kil myself

Considering there were RC dragonflies ages ago and the current popularity of drones, I'm surprised there hasn't been any recent camera-holding dragonflies.

There is not a single tidbit of lore that supports this.

and you were right, it was (and is) a great console

Because Reco is pure

Idk man I'm an xbro I've never owned a Nintendo console I just think Link is a qt

Vanilla.
Pretty mediocre game user, nice graphics and music but you're not in for a good time.

Just installed pseudo saturn (thanks user; where ever you are). Not OP and don't know Japanese. What are the best games for this thing?

>but since the future of that is unsure

I think that's just for historical posterity

I have never seen a discussion of this game where someone has posted a screenshot. Its always that fucking cover (or the cover) and that's it. As far as I know, this game is a text adventure.

Best tier VII battleship*

Thought provoking dialogue, too.

Learn to fight back faggot, make them beg for your mercy not the other way around.

Yes.

I love Blanc.

Well I usually play/practice with EA kailasa, tienchi or MA man, xibalba. And I know generally speaking that their troops are pretty weak/low morale etc

It's all based on your anecdotes then?

Is Final Modpack any fun?

I agree the game isn't hard but you're definitely exaggerating by saying it's easy.

Go for Terumi if you want fun and heels.

>aspect raidouuuuuuu

Or flashing your dick out, 4th for gaybest boyfaggot.

>No idea why there isn't a general already
How new r u?

if you paid more than $2 then you've been ripped off

Echo has seen a rise in pick rate since he's one of the only defence operators that has an acog, not that bad of a pick, but I wouldn't pick him over Mira

>mourn my passing?

Interesting word choice.

je suis monte.....

I'm still stuck deciding my party.
Too few games I want to play to justify buying one. Needs 5 minimum that I want out and ready to buy.

Harsher penalties and un-babbyfying the rest of the game. So basically what New Threat arrange mode did.

how the fuck did you not
it literally plays a nonstop cricket sound sample full blast the entire time you're there

Good purchase op you'll have lots of fun with it! Essentials for me are crazy taxi, shenmue 1+2, jet set radio, maken X, perhaps sonic adventure, skies of Arcadia and definetly grandia 2

I don't think you understand how bad GT is

Right, I forgot about the time travel shenanigans

Sonic 2 with it's cleaner visuals do it for me. The sucessors look so messy/fussy and with a lack of contrast.

HOLLYWOOD

Somebody actually cares enough to spam this thread with a bot. lel

The fuck is this PS2 bargain bin POS?

>Everyone expects Wano to be the year of Zoro
>It's gonna turn into the year of Chopper instead
I've seen through your tricks this time Oda

naicu, does it work with mods? i harvest the organs and sell them to preostethis traders and make a ton, also refurbish any cybernetics.

tru keel players remember whether the last grenade they fired came out of the right or left shoulder

BATTOL BRATHAS

You need to buy controllers.
>implying you're gonna get good games on ebay
Merry Christmas.

wow dude thanks for your blog update keep us posted

Tumblr would burn Michel at the stake for misogyny, probably.
I'm assuming Michel carries a gun while in the US, though, so they'd have to take him by swarm.

>pro beats his gf on stream
>20 month suspension
>chance of returning
>talk shit in a game
>perma ban with no chance

Riots punishment system makes no sense. Written by pussies for the pussies.

Is that it or what?

wut wut wut. I don't doubt it but I don't think DSP would do it with how in your face he is with his life. Plus it isn't far fetched at all to believe he as a girlfriend, nigger had pandalee for like 5 years.

Make absolutely fucking sure you unlock the food staff. You can use it to double your actions and skip past terrible stages in the mid and lategame and that will carry you incredibly hard.

There's a map I saw both in UT MH and in Unreal that had a small town infested with zombies, there was a day and night cycle and the zombies would come out at night, shit was fun.

the middle of the real dreamcast swirl starts facing to the viewer's right like a c, that's how you know these aren't legitimate obviously

Do you really need to bait a whale though? Those money burning retards will spend cash on anything just on a small whim.

If you want the game to die so bad, why not just quit?

Boys unwelcome

Sorry for off-topic posting, but I seriously saw the thumbnail and thought it was the snowball fight from Donkey Kong Country 3

What`s WRONG with PONG?

nobody likes catboys

I have all the Good sets on a couple DVD's from some 10 years ago. I also keep a usb drive in my Wii with the most common (U) sets. I can't remember the last time I actually downloaded a rom.

I wish Mario controlled like Mario 64 instead of 3D World.

>I wouldn't recommend it to anyone but hardcore fans
>82/100

1.7.10, of course.

Is there anything good about bethesda games?

>This isn't delicious brown Korra-tier skin

I prefer to stay away from cancer, man.
Seriously though, some people are insane

>much more complex
>basically just half life 2 tier physics puzzles

Or y'know you can use the mouse.

Here's all their GOTY winners

>2008: GTA IV
>2009: Uncharted 2
>2010: Mass Effect 2
>2011: Skyrim
>2012: XCOM
>2013: The Last of Us
>2014: Shadow of Mordor
>2015: Super Mario Maker
>2016: Hitman
>2017: PUBG

PUBG is by far the worst right?

Very

People who buy old shit because it's quaint are not generally good with money.

The ending was shit and the DLC made everything even worse. Garbage game only kept on a pedestal because edgy teen's first dark game.

The forced memes he got this year are so bad, it makes me feel bad for Gohan.

but you didn't order any

"dark" souls 2

>copper
>waifufag has 0 kills throughout 4 rounds
>still whines all game
loving every laugh

I'm actually on my summer break right now, thank you very much

OBSESSED

Hmm. Ok. Well you are entitled to your opinion.

Maybe give them more of a try? When I first played Starfox I knew it was good, but when I got to planets like Fortuna I knew it was awesome.

>the first promo image of the DLC has a flying boat/seaplane
>the fucking trailer for the gallipoli maps has one flying in the background for a split second
>DICE confirmed no flying boats are being added
what the fuck

whats with the reddit spacing newfriend

It's a shitty basketball game with everything else about it being pretty neat