BROWN BRICKS

New board! We have moved from /vr/ to Veeky Forums due to popular demand and are expecting migrants from /vr/ soon! Anyways, on with the usual.

DOOM THREAD / RETRO FPS THREAD - Last thread DOOM/II/ULTIMATE/FINAL/64/CHEX/QUAKE/DUKE
Gameplay, WADs/Maps/Mods, Source Ports
All other retro FPS welcome
~~ Let's post like gentlemen ~~

FAQ/PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/hzDnLpct

SO YOU WANT TO PLAY SOME...
Doom: desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/vr/image/1503/77/1503778360511.png
Doom Downloads:
+ IWADs and more (>3 GB): drive.google.com/open?id=0B47V8l2eVZKxRU82S3JkZkdBRXM
+ PortaDOOM: spideroak.com/browse/share/Kroc/PortaDOOM/releases/
Quake: desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/vr/image/1514/09/1514094816594.png
Quake pastebin (2016-06-22): pastebin.com/XjBHDRFw
Duke: desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/vr/image/1403/19/1403195896088.jpg
Thief: desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/vr/image/1456/09/1456095399293.jpg

Downloads for various /vr/ shooters. (Includes Duke Nukem, Doom, Blood, and Quake.)
mega.nz/#F!QXIk1bjB!NHRWGIfjcc77PyGgRlga4Q

== INFO/LINKS ==

OFFICIAL DOOM WIKI
doomwiki.org/

WHERE TO FIND WADS
Vanilla/Boom: doomworld.com/forum/4-wads-mods/
ZDoom: forum.zdoom.org/viewforum.php?f=19
/idgames: doomworld.com/idgames/

TUTORIALS/UTILITIES
pastebin.com/7vKYWYp0

RESOURCES
forum.zdoom.org/viewforum.php?f=37

BUILD ENGINE LAUNCHERS
buildgamedosboxlaunchers.weebly.com/

== /VR/DOOM COMMUNITY ==

THREAD ARCHIVES
desuarchive.org/vr/search/text/"doom thread"/type/op/

MAKING NEW THREADS PROPERLY
pastebin.com/yzwgaLp7

IMAGE DATABASE
vrdoom.booru.org/?page=post&s=list

OUR WADS
pastebin.com/5sKRiJzS
pastebin.com/aiEgdB3K

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/59wag4rcsira0zt/1m26s.wad?dl=0
strawpoll.me/14729218
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

another screenshot because of high praise on my other one

If anyone is wondering: No, these thread's are still going to be on /vr/, it's just one bored shitposter that is doing this.

We get it, you're incredibly asshurt and so autistic you can't stand to just let things go. Why don't you do us all a favor and post your address so someone can mail you the rope and chair so you desperately need?

Reported these trolls. Anyway on with the thread like usual.

Looks amazing so far! When's this WAD gonna come out?

They're real faggots, aren't they? Terribly love the censorship. I love how everybody over on the EnslaveDoom thread on /vr/ is clear to shitpost freely.

Especially that one little cunt who thinks I'm trying to "start shit" by posting maps.

How is my map coming across so far?

It's a corridor. What did you want us to say?

At least it's clean on the automap

Reminds me of another wad I played some years ago. Looks better than all the crappy speedmaps we see nowadays.

Finished this speedmap in 1 minute and 26 seconds, which I think is pretty impressive. dropbox.com/s/59wag4rcsira0zt/1m26s.wad?dl=0

Just squares?

It's a speedmap you terryfag

Friendly and unrelated reminder that sage goes in the Options field.

DON'T POST HERE, THIS ISN'T THE ACTUAL THREAD. GO HOME. Piss off Veeky Forums

shouldn't this be in /vr/?

>
Rofl. Speak of the devil.

Read the top. We moved here due to the overwhelming popular demand to move to Veeky Forums

There's already one in /vr/, this shit here was made by butthurtt trolls that are mad because we don't praise their shitty terrywads only Aquarius199 plays.

Yeah, but some bored shitposter is being autistic and made this thread trying to start shit. Just post on the old one.

This is the new official thread.

Says you, some duche who wants to fuck the format of this community. Nobody seriously wanted to move here, it was a joke.

There he is. Go back to your containment thread.

Obshitdian speed fapping session #290586

I am sorry if you do not like our decision, but things change. We won, you lost. Get over it.

Wait, why the fuck are we on Veeky Forums. Screw you guys, I'm staying on the actual thread.

This. You don't speak for everyone. Stop fucking bringing up Nambona and Sarais at every conceivable opportunity to derail the original thread. We know it's you.

>our

Dumbass.

>Thinking you're in charge here
Keep shitting up the /vr/ thread though.

I am very sorry for you disapproval, but the overwhelming majority of /vr/doom posters agreed to move here. Get over it.

I'm not really against this change, but aren't we just screwing over anybody who goes to vr looking for the old thread? It seems silly to suddenly teleport the threads here, not everyone is on here all day every day to know that.

strawpoll.me/14729218
VOTE NOW

This.
We're also sick of the shit jannie who puppyguards that thread and censors anybody they don't like and forces everybody to suck their dick and parrot everything they say if they don't want to get banned
We're sick of people that don't care anything for DOOM and are just using it as a front and excuse to shitpost and gain e-credit.
They're not there for DOOM, they're there for their own personal gain, and the hope of CONTROLLING the community.

Who would want to control this community of all places?

TL;DR: This is a means of trying to cure a disease
Read: The Shitposters.

Nobody. It's not true, it's just crap these Veeky Forums shitters keep spewing. There is literally no reason to move the thread.

Has a point ^

itt: some retard is so incredibly asshurt over people calling him a retard that he decides to shit up a completely different board

good job bringing both boards down btw, you're a natural

Hmmm

Who wouldn't? Many Doominati members are vying for it.

>Poll now at 25 in Veeky Forums's favor.
Eat a dick /vr/ cancerfags. You're just mad you can't derail the thread anymore. Daisy is not a retcon.

Literally get raped, Sorielshitter.

Reminder: Report, filter and hide.

Good. Enjoy your ban, faggot. Maybe next time you'll not shit up the thread, DKG.

>Poll at 32
Get fucked Anti-Sarais/Nambona/Babel Boogeyman.

Why would they be banned? Like I agree got you, but you shouldn't just assume anyone who doesn't share your opinion should be banned. People don't do things for the sake of being bad... Usually.

lmao at your sad life, OP

>We're also sick of the shit jannie who puppyguards that thread and censors anybody they don't like
Alright I am firmly on the side of
>OP is an autistic shitposter who needs to be banned
but this is 100% true. I'm nearly certain that janitor is Terminus or one of his friends, as they used to run the old IRC and it was just like how the moderation works in the thread now. I'm sick of ZDF/DW expats essentially using the board as a dumping ground for shitposting and I'm sick of the few e-famous regulars going in for their weekly fellatio while everyone else gets ignored. The thread really has devolved into "Bignames & The shitpost crew" and nothing about doom.

Still, this isn't the way to handle it.

Because they're worse than the people they keep claiming are "shitting up a completely diffrent board"

In comparision? Nambona? Sarais? That-Dude-That-Made-Babel? All of them are small-fries to this turbo-autist that shits on them all day who wants nothing more than the death of the general and is butt-buddies with a powertripping janitor who lets him run free to fuck the whole thread in the ass. The people he shits on are far better on the sole basis that they bother contributing. He doesn't. Ever.

>Babel
What the hell does Babel Guy have to do with this? He hardly even posts except mod updates.

>repeat making of a thread based on singular or similiar game(s)
You fall in part of the general more than you fall in part with /vr/, please, make yourself at home here.

Don't debate this, other generals are in the same position as you.

>I'm nearly certain that janitor is Terminus or one of his friends, as they used to run the old IRC and it was just like how the moderation works in the thread now.

You're 100% correct on this. There's some foppish cunt in the IRC who bragged all the time about his shitty janitor exploits on the thread.

TL;DR: While the Doominati Goons are an evil (Literally the demons we're fighting), they're also nessasary as they dethroned The Great [NO], Gross Salz.

>post count goes up
>poster count doesn't

keep samefagging

The paranoia, boogeymanning and strawpickers in the other thread are spiralling out of control and it's hillarious. They'll eat each-other. Lord Benellus blesses us this day.

Sorry to the /vr/ fans, but Veeky Forums won out in the poll. Good news to us though!

>/vr/ fans
What fans, though? The circlejerk community? Those aren't fans. Those are snobbish pre-pubescents who only play DOOM because it's against the norm and they think they're cool for it.

TAKE MY DILDOS BITCH HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SUCK OUR COLLECTIVE DICK

so doodes what r ur fav wads?

>/vr/ jan asspatting himself
lol

Deepest apologies to the ones who wished to remain on /vr/. The results are in and we are officially moving here. We won. You lost. Get over it.

Sunder, DTS-T, Deus Vult, Ancient Aliens. There's a lot of good ones. I think I'm more privy to the architecturally-focused or gimmick/outlier types of maps. I used to be excellent at DOOM but over the years I've become mostly rust. Shit sucks. Probably why I like "The Given" so much- even if I wish there was more of an explanation.

Basically making Q(uake)Mod, while trying to move the hunged guys, this happens.
There is way more in the process but the gif size limit would not let me. All buggy in the process but hopefully it'll work out soon.

Finally! We can clean ourselves!