planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Xbone control scheme:
news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/12/10/xbox-control-scheme-playerunknowns-battlegrounds/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Tb2AgkSdKM
discord.gg/hJMSTFq
youtube.com/watch?v=1zxiYdnlw_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is the winchester any good? I actually like it a lot but my team mates yell at me when I keep it over a M16 or something. I usually roll with the wincehster, ump and r45. I hate long range sniping but I do like landing shots medium range and the winchester seems to have some umph to the shots.

pubg is so fucking shit

ok so I can see my ranking, top 0.89%, but I don't see leaderboard place anywhere

>I don't see leaderboard place anywhere
You cant unless you are top 1000

did the patch actually fix lag?

it's trash

Miramar sucks ass

agreed,

rubber banding is gone in the beginning of the match, but only because they decreased the tickrate even further on the beginning, so instead of rb you can just shoot with your eyes closed and hope that some of the shot registered

so in other words no, they hid it
also apparently the fix created new issues
it's fucking perpetum mobile of bugs
disagreed

>decide to try out 1 man squad
>land alone in El Pozo, get the best gear, have Kar with 250 ammo and 8x and mini with like 100
>camp on a mountain, zone in my favour
>hear a care coming towards me like exactly to my spot
>this is my time to shine
>choke and miss all shots with mini
>die

How accurate is the ranking system? it seems all over the place

did you play another match or did you take a break?
also I'm sorry

im not playing today anymore it's exhausting

>disagreed

Like I said in the end of the last thread:
1. All the interesting bits are on the edges so you rarely see them, compounded by the fact that...
2. Driving is irritating because of the irregular terrain, meaning people are less willing to go to the fringes and rely on driving in
3. Urban fighting is significantly fucked by lack of bullet penetration
4. Long range snipe fests in the central wastes inherently favors circle RNG
5. Millions of windows in cities rewards camping, especially in solos
6. The map has much more land which means in solos when half the map drops Hacienda/Pecado you quickly have desolate empty maps with 20 survivors

Miramar is okay for squads, but for solos its just sweaty campers and desert sniping. There is much more opportunity for making strategic decisions in Erangel.

jesus christ m8 I was memeing
but okay you did good job on that post

All it ranks is how good your final placement is.

There was a guy in the last thread with a 0.13 KDR but got a few top 10s and was in the "top 25%"

If you drop into hotspots and get a lot of kills, your ranking will be shittier than if you shed camp and get deep into the game.

>pressing F instead of tab
>pressing F to stop reload and forget to pump (or whatever it is called) the first shell

I think I'm tilting

>mfw that guy is me
>mfw i got 2 kills last game by lucking into the SCAR 3 seconds into the game

That's good. Practice makes you better, and the more combat you get involved with, the calmer you'll be during fights.

what you should have done
>tab loot it
>load one shell
>click to fire
>load the rest of the shells

Three of my solo dinners now have come from my enemies dying to the blue. People are really bad at managing the circles.

I get stressed under pressure and stop noticing details, I focus too much on spotting enemy. In my last win I would have died to circle if I didn't see it moving towards me when I looked to the side in search of enemy

I have a 2.3 k/d
66% top 10
and no wins

it says im in the top 4%

get on my level fags

I'm top 1.15%

The rank system is still broken and puts too much emphasis on final placement.

>bad at managing the circles
Sometimes the circle shrinks in exactly the wrong direction, user

imo they should add a little more time between 2-3 and 3-4, those seem to be when I see the most fighting but the shrinks are happening every 2 minutes

>too much emphasis on final placement.
How is this possible when the scoreboard ranks you based on how long you live?

Living is the point of the game, user, it's not a suicide mission

>brainlet kills himself to take out my duo when he could have just survived

He got you and thats what counts

when your teammate revenge kills for you with just bare fists you want to pat them on the back and buy them a beer

youtu.be/7Tb2AgkSdKM

what counts is winning
he didn't

Neither did you and thats what counts

I'm still alive and top 7 right now
he barely made it to top twenty

Oh you mean he took our your partner, not your duo team

yeah he gave me a free shot to execute him

So you played 3 games?

Is it me or is the blue too aggressive now? It feels like you absolutely need a vehicle whereas before you could just keep moving on foot and stay safe. I don't like it.

it moves way too slow in the first few zones and way too fast in the middle to late zones

by the time you are at the end circles you already know if you won or lost based solely on where the last two close

times when i like 1 man squad: when i sneak up and tear apart 3 dudes

times when i don't like 1 man squad: when i forget i'm playing squads and engage with one guy until his friends show up and shove a shotty up my ass

>3.0 k/d
>100% top 10
Somehow only top 30%

Username or you're full of shit.

>wipe a all squad down because their leader has an open mic so i know what's his team is doing
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what purpose does this post serve

Nevermind, t. 1 game player

Not him, but what purpose does this thread serve?

>not blogposting
Why are you even here?

Non-owner here. Is PUBG worth getting into? I've heard negative things about it, like cr1tikal saying that the only fun parts are the very beginning and very ends of each match with 30+ minutes of boredom in between. But a lot of the gameplay footage looks real fun...

what are we supposed to do here but blog?

talk strats?

>30+ minutes of boredom in between
only if you're actively avoiding engaging in the fight
if you don't hide and actively look for enemies, it's fun

I'd personally only get it if I had friends. I don't like playing the game solo, squad play feels great operating with a team and will make the experience so much different. The game is definitely worth a look though!

Can you get into squads online easily, or do you need to know people IRL? I know a guy who plays PUBG IRL that wants me to get it but I wouldn't want to only play it when it's convenient for him.

This.

I don't use it, but people say they get teams together from the discords posted in the general. Plus if you REALLY want to risk it, there is an option to queue into a squad so you get 3 random team mates. I say risk it because you don't know if randoms when queuing will just kill you or won't have a mic or what.

PUBG is basically what you make of it. If you are scared of fights, you will probably BE bored. If you chase airdrops, gunfires, jump on popular locations you will get what you want.

Make sure to join the other discord as well, 2 are better than 1!
discord.gg/hJMSTFq

1.0 literally ruined the game
cya lad it was really fun but there isn't an ounce of fun left in this

be aware youll encouter lots of aimbotter and wallhackers

HOW THE FUCK DO I CANCEL REVOLVER RELOADS

>be aware youll encouter lots of aimbotter and wallhackers
Have yet to see one since killcam was added

well with killcam you see them, but still theyre there

Switch weapons or put it away and bring it up again

I guess it's dumb to use F to pick up stuff? What happened in your webm happens to me a lot, it looks like you're picking a weapon up, but you're not.

Its amazing now that the replay system is out to see how many hackers there really are.

>no headphones
>have to play with speakers
>sound from 'behind' gets muted for whatever reason
>third time dying in top2 thanks to it

What are the fucking chances? THREE FUCKING TIMES FROM BEHIND AND I JUST STAND THERE WAITING

God I fucking hate this game

Theres a well known Bug (Feature) Surround Sound 5.1 and 7.1 doesnt work in PUBG, go back to Stereo and youll be fine

Do prices on crates vary? Is there any difference if I sell them on monday vs weekends?

I'm used to 5.1. As in I can hear things in all direction and clearly hear from where shots are coming.

Now with speakers only I can't hear shit from behind. Even the crate drops can be completly muted. I thought
>oh well, what are the chances that I'm getting cucked by my speakers, I can still hear 3/4 of the game
And here I am, fucked over three times in a row.

I hate the old map.

ya after playing the new one you it feels really poorly made.

>it's another "I just got chicken dinner so I'm going to die withing first minute for next 5 games" new year special episode

>tfw I got cucked by a concrete platform because even though I could clearly see over it, it was just tall enough to force my gun up instead of letting me scope in

Jesus fucking christ, this goddamn game is ridiculous.

>116 hours
>still no dinner

wtf's wrong with me

>Second place in solo squad
>332 BP

It's okay user, my only dinners are in squad.

i've gotten 2nd place like 5 times now, and unsurprisingly it's always due to some bullshit.

eg: last one a fucking coal skinned bitch was proning under some tree in erangel with "MATCH ENDS IN 50 SECONDS" counting down. I just had to move cuz it was the last circle, and I swear to fucking god that I barely could see the fucking guy even after he killed me.

others were just some DSP-tier virgin faggots shooting me from behind 100m, missing just the right amount of shots to show that they can't aim for shit but enough to kill me before I could shoot back proper.

repeat that again, user?

Snow mountain map when?
Jungle map when?

>playing solo squad for points
???

>two more weeks and I'll make the money I spent on PUBG by selling crates to retards
Why are they paying $0.5 to get workers boots is beyond me

Sent + a 5
[email protected]

>got the game for free
Get on my level.

>Down a guy in duos
>"Do you know where your friend is? I'm trying to find him, please?"
>He keeps shaking back and forth
I dunno why that made me giggle so much

This is the barrier I'm talking about, by the way.

Logically you should be able to shoot over this when you're standing up against it, but no, you can't. What the fuck, blizzard.

What part didn't you get?

what happened?

Why do people say that solo squad is easier than play normal solo?

Wouldn't it be harder because you're going to be facing 3-4 people simultaneously?

how to git gud if i die to the first guy that sees me every time.

That's all this game is. Everything about their gun raising mechanic on cover and the entire perspective is just fucked up garbage.

It's a shitty amateur Korean MMO pile of shit that doesn't have basic [shooting game] mechanics.

Indie shit that's made like 1/150,000th the money like Insurgency managed to handle it correctly, how is it possible that they haven't hired people that know how to make a shooter yet?

It's seriously the most basic shit possible. >Player presses ADS while pressed up to cover they can't quite see over
>Character model raises up an extra foot to shoot over it

Wow such a breakthrough idea that's never been done before!

The very first time I played solo squad I got to 2nd place. It ended up 1v3 at the end.
It's easier because a lot of people move in teams and you don't see as many players, I've only seen pros playing squads splitting up to loot and then squads don't tend to listen to footsteps as much and if you see two squads fighting you can easily pick up kills by without worrying that the'll come for you unless you overstay your welcome. It's just that to actually win you have to get lucky

youtube.com/watch?v=1zxiYdnlw_k

What is this shit? Why does the guy get oneshoted at that distance from full life and why doesn't this guy's second shot do anything to him?

>Top 8,99%
I'm doing it guys

Second shot is curious, but thats the power of shotgun RNG when all pellets hit.

this is pretty accurate

I think there's some sort of invincibility when going down, i've had the same thing happen to me as well where i hit someone with a shotgun bringing down and immediately follow up with a point blank second shot yet the guy didn't die

I'd honestly prefer it if my gun just fucking clipped into whatever was in front of me instead of this shit. It's just too annoying and inconvenient, and for a game that's not at all trying to play the realism angle, it's very frustrating and gets in the way of shooting shit.

>and for a game that's not at all trying to play the realism angle, it's very frustrating and gets in the way of shooting shit.

are you high?
of all the shooters on the market, this one tries to play the realism angle more than any other one, maybe except for arma.

How is the game not realistic?
>inb4 medkits and healing

>taking 5-6 ak rounds and walking it off

Compared to other survival games it's pretty low on the realism scale.

At the moment it's a better survival game than it is a shooter, especially with how bad the netcoding is.

The game isn't intended to be realistic. It has realistic features because it offers interesting / challenging gameplay (e.g. the game would be quite shit if health regenerated automatically), not because it's trying to be realistic.