>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/552849
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"dark" souls 2

Second for Chloanne's chunks

You do realize that armor literally doesn't matter outside of poise, and if you want poise you can just as easily use armor available in the early game, right?

The only actual use for twinking armor is for fashion purposes. Simple as that.

is sacred flame usable in an invasion setting without poise shittery

>implying I use straight swords
I literally only complained about it yesterday

>/dsg/ went from bitching about unwinnable invasions to bitching about all-crushing twinks

Only if you're good at using it from around blind corners.

Whatever you say, user. If I have to go against 3-5 other players at once, I'm going to do it with every advantage I can get (especially since the host gets extra HP, double estus, and can seed the world).

Try invading some time and see how it goes. Maybe you will understand better after being pounded into the ground by three different password summoned ganksquads in a row.

#
Apart from some dlc rings, any twink that ends up with +3 rings deserves them. The guy that combs this tediously linear game up to ng+3 in order to better fuck with shitters and their summons is okay in my book

absolutely
it's a good turn n burn around corners, same as dark hand. just sprint around a corner when they're chasing you, hit the button, and turn around and melt their face
if they just start mashing rolls at you you can fire that baby up and they'll get fucked
it pairs very nicely with black serpent
it's risky but I wouldn't do invasions without it as a pyro desu

best pvp advice?

don't die
don't do duels
blues are estus pinatas

don't get hit lmao

Try the summoner class.

I wonder how many of those were dropped or CE'd, though.

Honestly it's 2 sides of the same coin. From can't tell how to nerf twinks, so they nerf invaders as a whole. Thing is, invaders are only nerfed as in being unable to straight up duel a host, at least not on equal skill level. There are many tools you can use as a dickwraith. It's just that people are stuck in ds1 hypertwink or ds2/bb duelfag mindsets

hit your opponents until they die

>implying we play this shitty game for +3 rings and not just use Collectors Edition for everything
I don't see why someone would spend 10 hours just to do low level invasions when there are more efficient options available.
Oh, unless you're a consolefag.

[something obvious]

You'll notice there are also a lot of new players asking basic questions over the last couple of threads, too. There's a correlation there, to be sure.
Dark Souls 3 was the game that broke me in terms of invading: I always gave most people I invaded the benefit of the doubt in previous games, but DaS3's awful community finally brought out the Dickwraith in me.

I am fucking tired of running through this game to complete a build, how likely am I to get bampersand for just CEing a sl70 or 80 or whatever to normal stats and gear upgrades

hey don't mix us bb invaders with ds2 dueling scum
i had like 80 hours on bl43 twink

Zero if you itemswap generic souls and use a script in the public table for free upgrades.

>Invader has 29 poise
>I don't
Tell me what armor combo before the abyss watchers gives 29 poise without an unreasonable stat investment at level 20 (No prisoners chain for people just going through the game, only for the invader). And then ask yourself what are the chances someone finds that armor combo.
>Fashion only
You've clearly never met a tryhard twink, have you?

I've been using CE since Ringed City released. I stopped playing until like a week ago and when I returned I still haven't even been softbanned even on my I-blatantly-cheat family share account. As long as you use common sense with item swap you'll be fine.

I'm afraid to take on the boss past the Tower on the Wall. I know I'll get murdered and lose everything.

The idea here user is that no twink is going through the game anymore. Its just CE or dropping
"Hey! That's a neat build idea! I can't wait to invade in 45 hours once I get the rings!"-Never

The Lothric K***ht and Exile sets have 38 and 43 poise, respectively. If you can't mix and match the pieces from those sets and others to get to 29, then I don't know what to tell you.

>start knight
>get lothric knight helm and armor
>33 poise
whoa

I suppose that's why I've never gone too deep into invading: I've not once opened up the collector's edition. Wouldn't mind making a DaS2 hex build though, so that might change.

There's also the Cathedral Knight and Black Knights that you can kill in Farron Keep and Cathedral of the Deep for their stuff.

>before abyss watchers
>can already get sellsword helm, one of the most poise-optimal helm
>can get gundyr leggings, one of the most poise-optimal leggings
>already have multiple full medium, heavy and even poise-effective light armour like shadow set to mix and match

who is objectively the best boss from all souls?

Soul of Cinder.

>doing Ivory King DLC
>grind Giant Lord for a bit for souls and fire seeds, then go back to Iceland
>had to summon both NPC phantoms to beat Aava
>get to the cathedral
>know that the the next fight is the end of the line, but curious anyway
>you get a bro joining you against an army of black knights
>get rekt and die while whitebro gets gangraped after holding magnificently
>go back, eventually find the bonfire on top of the snow covetous demon
>on the other building, there's a white phantom doing gestures and shit, but even if I lock him on, he doesn't really attack
>huh, weird
>go past him, always keeping the lock just in case
>the moment I turn back to face a treewizard, he backstabs me and gestures as I die
>heh, kinda clever
>proceed to die repeatedly to the cunt, motherfucker tanks my pyromagic shit like a goddamn sponge
>eventually just run past him
>get to an area full of the fucking annoying ice hedgehogs, whose souls revive the golems when killed
>run past again because fuck that
>elevator, then practically dead-end corridor with 3 of those ice cunts that hit hard and take many hits to die
>die

Fun times.

>Assuming a new player would farm armor in the first area, knowing poise is important, or buy that armor
>Assuming they would invest any (If not enough) of their 10-15 levels on vitality
>Assuming even if they did, it would have comparable absorption to potential end game combinations
Its still weighted against the single player, which is what the game is for
I'm not referring to one of you fags starting the game over
I mean any of the noobs who don't know what they're doing

Raime.

whoever invaded boxbox and pointed down on him is based as fuck but why didn't you ice the cake by dropping some shit stalks on him

Gael

Bed of Chaos

1. Gael
2. Midir
3. Kalameet

>moving_goalposts.bmp
If we're going to take every scenario you offer, then a total noob who knows nothing about the game or PvP is just as likely to be destroyed by an invader new to the game but who has invaded a few times already.

You asked for 29 poise before Abyss Watchers, and were given numerous options reasonably available to any player. Just accept that you lost.

You can dickwraith in any game but in those people tend to duelfag more

The actual shitters will struggle a lot with lothric knights and by dying over and over they will eventually start getting their armor. Then it's just simple "yeah this looks cool", so they wear it.
Also
>10-15 level on vitality
Knight can wear two pieces of that armor on his base vit

Artorias

Objectively. it would have to be Ludwig.

>Explicitly ask "What are the chances someone would find that armor combo"
>Retard user assumes that means someone with experience in the game, and not a completely new player
Why would an experienced player need to find armor? I know its a context clue, but you should have thought harder.
>Clarifying=Moving goalposts
>You lose
Pfft
Enjoy stomping on new players, I'm sure you feel big with all that gear that doesn't matter

Straight Swords are so boring to me man. I feel like I'm playing Zelda.

Zelda is fun.

where's your webm of getting a drop on coopers with a blessed lkgs, user?
it's getting late

dragon god

So, what is your original argument then? That an invader with twinking gear has an unfair advantage against a completely new player? I could just as easily say that a new invader has no chance against a host who got his passworded friends to drop him end-game rings and gear, and then point out that I completely destroyed your "argument."

You're just assblasted that you got your ass handed to you by a twink invader at some point on one of your characters, which literally happens all the time to all players. This is how invading works in Dark Souls 3, fucking deal with it. It's still nowhere near as bad as twinking was in the first game.

I wanna start a Dark Souls tournament. What preparations would I need to do?

Get people who are interested and establish a platform and rules.

a rope and chair

don't leave any loopholes in rules

I'm new but I love when someone invades because it's so hilarious. I got in a party of 3 and some thief invades us then leads us away and hides on the roof. Meanwhile we're getting attacked by mobs and the thief is hiding while sniping at us. It's honestly hilarious.

Oh, a journey of thousand joys awaits you.

>get invaded
>starting armor and shield
>hollowslayer greatsword
>fatrolling
>r1 all day long

It was so painfully obvious he was new to the game. I should have let him kill me. Now I feel bad.

>hexer set is in the game files but not playable without cheating
>manserpent and footman set are the same but got cut for not being brown or grey
why this

I usually leave these kinds of people an ember after I've brought them low enough on HP and then crystal out. Except for summoners, and espececially no mercy upon password summons.

Would anyone have any 99 stacks of Great Champion souls they'd be willing to spare?
It's not for a twink, I swear on my life,
but rather an autistic max level character that I've been working on for ages and I can't rest until it's completed

I meant from an invader perspective, oops.

Could somebody please drop some gear for my new themed/RP invader? I'd like to make a backup save with all the gear at SL 1, so I can experiment with different builds at different levels, but I don't have it in me to struggle through the endgame like this again and I'm scared of fucking up with CE.

I can return the favor and drop stuff from my other character, or help you mule if you don't use CE. You won't even lose anything if you back up and reload your save.

Ashy One Kenobi, you're my only hope...

>Burial K***ht Set never made it in
>is replaced by Vilhelm's pinhead set
Being alive, that's the true curse right there.

Give me the item IDs of what you want and I'll give them to you.
Make sure the stuff you want is dropable.

is it normal to find gwyn the hardest boss in ds1? a-asking for a friend of course

What's all this shit about twinks and suddenly people are going on about early game poise? Did it get changed or something?

Moonlight sword in BB is fun as fuck and now I want to replay DS1 as an int build with it. Anyone got any good builds? SL 120 preferable.

Yeah.

On ps4 by the way, which makes this even more unreasonable of a request

Well, he's the last boss of the whole game. It's normal for him to be the hardest.

He's actually difficult if you don't parry him.

>controller vibrates when fatrolling in deep water
Why?

Anyone? How is something like this?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/552849

yeah really seems to be, his other moves arent that bad but the real fast two hit combo is a bitch.

i feel like i need to get more vitality maybe

or git gud

>diving painted world at sl20something for millwood stuff, happen to be embered from crystal sage
>actually get invaded somehow
>guy in fallen knight armor and a greatclub
>chases me all the way to the millwood tower, didn't know he was behind me but whatever I guess
>forgot there's a ladder
>well fuck
>turn around and just mash R1 on him and he dies in four hits and makes no attempt to escape
I almost feel bad about it

>Playing DaS 1 for the first time after beating 2 and 3
>Fighting my way through Undeadburg
>have enough souls to level up a few times
>fork! Should I go up or down?
>go down
>encounter huge knight
>he's kicking my ass
>run for my life back to the last bonfire
>hear the knight clanking behind me
>run
>run
>hear him closing in when I run out of stamina
>make it to the bonfire
>Praise the sun!
>sit down at bonfire, go to level up screen
>suddenly, run through from behind by the knight
>die while sitting at bonfire

What happened? Did I trigger some strange bug? Is this one monster not affected by the bonfire?
At least the souls were right there when I respawned and I could level up right away.

reddit

make sure to keep all four Nadalia statues intact outside the boss room for maximum fun (I blew all the wedges before the boss and didn't know you could find more)

BLACKED

>phantom is blatantly cheating
>kill the host anyway
Remember dudes, if your phantom is cheating and you don't crystal them out, you're just as bad as them
Not if you locate your l2 button or equivalent, but yeah, he's pretty rough if you don't fag it up
The ds1 version doesn't even compare. Still a solid choice though. 16/10/40 is the optimal for it, raise dex for Velka's and (I think) MLBH. I prefer 16/10/40 with lots of vit and end, maybe a homomass in the mix

Thank you user, you're a lifesaver! I'm hoping you could help me with these, preferably unupgraded:

Demon Scar - 003F04D0
Dragonhead Shield - 0135E7F0
Ringed Knight SS - 00225510
Ringed Knight Spear - 008CFDC0
Witch's Locks - 00B7B740
Scholar ring - 20004EB6
Knight ring - 20004FEC
Hunter's ring - 20004FF6
Priestess ring - 20004EC0
Prisoner's Chain - 20005046
Favor +3 - 20004E41
Slave Knight Leggings - 134EE898

Hopefully this isn't too much to ask. I have to run through for estus anyway, so I can pick up the rest of my armor and accessories along the way.

>MLBH
Moonlight butterfly horn right? And why should I get Velka's rapier? And how about attument and spells?

>Invade
>It's a duelfag fight club
>The other red attacks me when I estus
Why don't these subhumans use the duel arena?

am dumb, it has high int scaling, sorry its been a long time since I played DS1

Wat?
Explain plz.

reddit

I told you want I used, and obviously without bellowing since I didn't main spells. But that doesn't mean that was the best, having a soulspear for long range punish can't be too bad an idea, although I'm skeptical with the low cast speed

BLACKED

That was enlightening. Thanks guys.

reddit

my quest for great chaos fireball continues, I finally managed to claim rank 2 after three days of dueling. I can already feel the hollowing kicking in, all the metalords with their poking weapons, hackers that instabreak your equipment and emote spamming epic trolls. Slowly but surely my build too has been evolving, first it wasthe jester robe then the ice rapier. It makes me question does any of this matter, is the prize worth all this suffering? I just don't know what I'm fighting for anymore.

BLACKED

>Praise the sun!

High wall. Pw:
ce4anon

>p-p-prepfgopd-pr-pr-pr-prai-praise the SUN

You simply got BLACKED, my dude.

So this one enemy isn't affected by bonfires?
Is that a bug or a feature?

Where are you, son? Summon me. Or put your sign down so I can summon you.