/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
New Weapon! The Undercover Brella is available. Sub: ink mine; Special: splashdown

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

>Splatoon 1 Artbook
archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

what if you always kept your sr rank points

woomy!

GGs, SR crew. Need a small break.

nth for amputating spaghettis!

>mouse_walking_away_while_saying_>kier.png

GGs

whats wrong user?

those two bottom left frames are super cute

For example, everything.

You clearly want him to post more with all the (You)s you're giving him, faggot.

I like it when everything is wrong.

This is a Hungry Callie thread

Don't forget
>has built-in protection

I like it when cute squids are posted.

ONE MORE RANDO GAME BEFORE SUPER BONUS
I HAVENT DONE SR EVEN AT LEAST TILL MY BONUS FOR A MONTH AND I BLEW THROUGH 1 MIL FROM SCRUBBING AND ORDERNG AAAA

When?

Me too

they are!

at least you know who best girl is

I’m looking for either a White Headband with Last Ditch Effort, or a Fugu Tee with Respawn Punisher.

who is this cutie and where can i find more

Does anyone have red hi tops with runspeed?

Woomy

Cute. Nice work drawanon

do me too!!

It was actually a different user who drew it for me, and I wanted to share cute woomies

I do too

Fuck off. Requests belong in /r/

I'm not the user you're looking for unfortunately

fixed

order has been restored
I need to draw my own squid more so I can have more cute woomies to post

Stinky squids

left off the best part

yikes

Woomy!

Undercover is how the normal brella should have been working. Undercover should have worked as grizzco brella and be a cane. It's so Nintendo to just fuck up something this obvious.

haha i cant draw hands because im baked 24/7 xd! ebin keks!

why do all edgy underaged girls act exactly the same?

>Undercover is how the normal brella should have been working
Something about having a shield and still being able to fire irks me. I say this as a reg brella player. Nintendo probably felt that having one or the other would be more balanced. Which is why the tenta fires slower but is much larger and the undercover is smaller but fires faster.

>Undercover should have worked as grizzco brella and be a cane
Kids dont really need walking aids- but I see your point. The look of the umbrella is still classy in its own way.

Sup /ink/. I have never bought an Amiibo before - but am interested in buying pic related. What do I get in-game from this Amiibo?

Children think the internet is a safe space to act like a fool and no consequences will come to them because muh privacy, despite that she had 3k followers and openly posted about weed and that she was 17. I wish she'd make a post stating the year she was born in so I could ban her for good

Google it. No spoonfeeding.

But I posted even knowing I could just google it. I just wanted to be spoonfed. Fine, I'll look it up myself.

>having a shield and still being able to fire irks me.
For me it actually works in the opposite direction - firing and opening mechanisms are different, why the fuck would you build someone that cannot shoot while opened, especially when user benefits from that. I could understand with tenta's shield probably be heavy enough to make shooting too hard but normal has no excuse, the whole shield launching thing seems forced to limit its power and for a bunch of single player gimmicks.

Schoolgirl Outfit

You get a school girl outfit, not all at once though, have to do some battles in between unlocking the pieces...the boy inkling gets you a samurai outfit

Drawfriends, I need this meme redrawn as a Splatoon meme, please and thanks.

what if your woomy was knew a lot about bugs and would spend afternoons in the backyard picking up bugs and things and bringing them over to you and proudly tell you their common and Latin name and a little fact about each bug, occasionally checking her bug handbook when she gets stumped on a critter

Requests belong in /r/. Also
>filename
fuck off

Thanks lads. I ended up searching myself, but now kind of want the Callie figure for the hero gear. Can one amiibo be used on multiple accounts (I have 2) or just one?

Tell her that I would help support her going to college to become a entomologist

Regular brella is actually pretty big when opened, I'd imagine in-universe the nozzle would be pointing up at an angle when unfolded and bottom of the canopy is set on the floor.

>DURRR REQUZTS BERLONG IN /r/

I would think it was cute because it reminds me of when I was a kid

on a more game related note, how's everyone's experience with the new brella? facing against it and using it.

>facing against it
I think I've been splatted by it once. The cling film shield does basically nothing and the TTK is terrible, they must have been taking pointers from Ubisoft after they saw how they've been treating Blackbeard lately.
>using it
It's kinda shit. Turfs pretty well, yeah, but the actual weapon itself is really bad imo.

Shielding yourself from enemy fire while still being able to shoot yourself seems like a hugely unfair advantage. When you must choose between one or the other in the heat of combat it really puts your skills to the test. Part of the reason I even use the brella is because you aren't just mindless and aimlessly shooting like with shooters. The shield launching takes a lot of time to get used too I'll admit, but I've gotten a few good kills with it on its own.

Drew Chocolate woomy I saw the other day

You know what would be cool? If Brella and Tent went down a weight class with canopy launched, so Brella becomes light weapon and tent- medium until the canopies are restored.

Good shit

ok

I don't think it's shit. I think it's probably just another pretty mediocre niche weapon that takes real skill to use. I've seen people doing fuck all but I've also seen people who really shine with it. You just have to really choose when you're going to use the shield in team fights/drawn out ones even if it respawns decently fast. I really would have made it have more fire power with the shield down though. Then maybe when it has the shield up, reduce the power to what it is now or something

Noice

nice now add blood and amputated jelly tentacles and an even more intense look of fear

Every day until you like it

thicc

>jelly instead of salmonid

ONE JOB

go away kier

At least it has unique qualities that are not just number crunching. Weird challenge weapons like it, Dynamo and Gootuber are far better than plain bad ones like Gloogas, Slosher and Aero.

Can you do this one next?

Doesn't that already exist?

Kier no

pretty much

kiers the one who drew it dipshits

salmonoids are for keeping as pets!

i am kier tho

There's actually a few variants.

Such as and

What was this referring to?

Post from a drawfag's twitter making jokes about drugs. She's underage (17)

nice thank you so much

One from ink?? Wow
I don't get the appeal of doing drugs

Same but I don't too much give a shit if someone wants to do them though.

Here's a timely question for you guys.

What would your squid's resolution be for the new year?

We need Schoolgirl/Slut variant

I just think its pathetic for an underaged faggot to go all "HEHE I LUVVVVV DRUGZ" when theyre taking gay little bong rips and bragging to their discord orbiters

Me neither but people who do drugs and brag about it are the most obnoxious pieces of shit on the planet
I had a good friend in high school, we used to talk about books and music. Then he started doing drugs and literally all he would talk about is doing drugs and nothing else. It was really boring and eventually we drifted apart because he literally only talked about drugs.

1280x720

I'm gonna knock you out for that

The undercover umbrella seems VERY good.

Is there something im missing here or will i be seeing it in all my ranked matches?

Probably to try to get out more and be less shy

Super Fresh all the rollers

>Finally get back on medication
>Show the neighbours who's boss

Clever bastard
Mine was gonna be 4K

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

Get a real job.

Start a band