/poeg/ Path of Exile general

blogbro edition

Dear reader,
in this thread you will find, among many other Path of Exile related content, a constant update on the fate of this communities favorite summoner, the guy known as blogbro. He is currently playing up his witchfu on abyss hc and will keep you informed about his epic adventure in this very thread. Enjoy!

>3.1.0 Patch notes
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2036284
>Path of Nerfs Manifesto
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2035872
>3.1: War for the Atlas
pathofexile.com/war
>Abyss League
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2032331
>Abyss League Challenges and Rewards
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2035580
>Path of Exile Beta Trade Site
pathofexile.com/trade
>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed)
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Last map

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pxUWSZWh
pastebin.com/VgqH4U33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>logoutcore

the best way is to level up your desecrate , find the mob of your choice, take it into an area with a high monster level and cycle through until you get your desired corpse. Bringing a spectre in adds it to the corpse spawn table.

Am I retarded or do you have to essentially do the same map 3 times when trying to spread elder influence in order to find the shaper orbs?
-Once to do the map while it's under shaper influence so that elder influence spreads to it
-Once to do the map while it's under elder influence in order to get the memory fragment and shaper orb
-The elder influence is now gone so you'll have to do it again under shaper influence in order to spread elder influence to it it so that you can keep spreading it to higher tiers on the atlas and move on to the next shaper orb.

Am I missing something? This seems fucking retarded and tedious. This whole war mechanic seems like a mess.

>Run Precinct
>Boss possession Prophecy procs
>Two of the exiles have Arsonist's Grip
>Entire screen fills with fire as soon as I approach
>Accidentally step on a Breach
>Potato mode engaged, wouldn't be able to see shit anyway, just keep mashing flasks
>Shaper freezes the screen and buffs the exiles
>His buff increases the cast speed of the Arsonist fire, and has a weird interaction with vortex balls, 20 of them spawning per second
>Try to reach portal to escape
>Spectres die
>I die
Holy fuck

>blog"bro"
absolutely delusional

>67
>3 spectres

EU Gateways are shitting themselves again or is it only me?

Which one is more versatile for running various content, but mostly focusing on uber labs? RF necro/jugg or BV qotf pathfinder? I honestly just want something that moves fast and feels safe.
Or should I bite the bullet and go for meme sunder.

How the fuck do you people consistently run labs? Fuck those traps!
Argus is fine, Izaro is a walk in the park, but those fucking traps. Half the time I don't even see where I'm fucking going and just hope I make it through somehow. Fuck this shit.

You go for a build that does not care about traps. Something stupid like jugg totems and shit. Then you walk on traps and afk on them.

>Be slayer
>Literally outleech traps
lmaooooooo

On a high regen or MoM character you're pretty much fine to just yolo through it with shield charge or whirling blades or whatever. As long as you don't go full retard and run along with a sawblade, you can't really die.

Holy sheep the mana cost on 6 link magma orb mines/traps...
And build looked so fun with gloomfang, but I am not spending 2ex on a meme no mana cost flask.

> tfw cyclone slayer
> kill two mobs
> proceed to overleech so hard that I can sit on multiple traps for the duration
> if there's just 1 mob before a trap gauntlet, can just leap through it + warding
> can't even bleed while leeching

L M A O

I used to get 36/40 every league in 2 weeks tops
now I get 12/40 in 3 weeks and quit because I have no motivation

Now if only you lost your motivation to blogpost, life would be perfect.

if i support a curse and an aura with blasphemy and enlighten in alpha's howl what will happen?
i assume the curse won't get the +2 lvl because it doesn't have the aura keyword but will it benefit from the reduced mana reserve?

How do you kill Elder as melee? The whole fight is clearly biased toward range

>Squid degen area that clearly fuck melee who try to kill him
>Degen under the portal
>Random freeze and slam with no telegraph
>Squid is range so you have to move around to kill them

>tfw collecting currency the whole league
what do i do now? tell me a build that i can sink all this currency in and impress my friends with

Next league I suppose I'll make some brainlet lab build then. Got no regen on this one and all I can rely on is my meager leech and Ryslantha pantheon.

>nothing around to leech

Also, why are some curses invisible there? This is doing my head in.

just get chaos res and he doesnt do any dmg anymore

also
>Random freeze and slam with no telegraph
false

>nothing around to leech
Bullshit I've done so much lab and that's never the case, only time this is the case is during trials.
Anyway you can always use writhing jar if it's a really shitty lab setup.

I have lost all motivation to being alive

When did you realize that every single one of PoE's issues is Chris Wilson's direct fault?

Do you need attack leech as well normally? I figure there are times when you end up culling everything and get no sweet overkill leech.

There is one area type that doesn't have any enemies prior to the trap gauntlet, but it's a side area that you only really go to for golden keys or Argus. Only one configuration for that gauntlet is really dangerous though.

>1,5 aps, 58 crit multi blue vagan foil (hits can't be evaded)
Would this make into a sick stat stick with some cheap crafting?

i'm using neversink regular filter and now i finished the 10 acts and started doing maps, should i change my filter or is still good? Also why silver coin don't stand out more? They don't have any sound or special color since they are not valuable?

you can just enter the mods you want on your item, as well as their value ranges.
pic related, basic example to search for gloves with at least 70 life and at least 35 of cold and lightning res each.
you can tweak the values as you want. the lower the rolls you require, the more (and cheaper) items you get.

If you want to run lab a lot, why would you not make a character that is better equipped to run lab? Not all builds can do all content, and that's fine.

It sounds to me like the only brainlet here is you.

>nothing around to leech
Wormflask, nigger. It's a Slayer's best friend.

still based

What is the telegraph for it? I dodge his frostbolt and still got freeze randomly even when he disappear off the map. And the slam has no cue unlike Shaper. Shaper got a huge purple triangle. Elder just portal out of somewhere, fly to me and slam. He share the portal animation with many of his other skill so I don;t know when to dodge. And the tentacle slam too. No warning at all.

The flat minion damage on abyss jewels applies to minion spells, not just minion attacks, right?

Basically this. Would just like to add that I'd argue that there are builds that can run all content at an average pace each league, just like sunder now. Personally I always start out with the all rounder and then branch off. Have an uber runner, IIQ farmer, and the general map/boss farmer. After that it's just fun builds when I feel like it. No idea why people think that each build needs to work for every single occasion flawlessly. I love how you can tailor builds for specific encounters or content, but that's just me maybe.

Dear poeg, I have called it a day earlier, last update for today shows me in front of opened belly of the beast, tomorrow I will climb into it once again.
I still havent gotten even close to dying and dont think I will, but I am concerned about the Kitava fight of course. But that's something for another day, good night and love out to all.
Thanks for reading and subscribing!

>Elder Guardian kills invalidate getting bonus on a given map
WHY?

reminder to shape atoll instead of vault
ggg has been stealth adjusting the card drop rates and density of vault

I'm playing a superior SRS build, the spectres are (for now) more just a nice bonus

You can't dodge the freeze itself, it's hp/chaos res check, tentacles appear for 1s before starting hammering you

>killing Sin's wife and daughter
Man I don't need another layer of depression.

i didn't pay attention much to the story when i played through it full because it was a party, who were they?

>FREE
>free
>free
>F R E E

>shape atoll
Sure, if you enjoy doing maps with 1 pack every 5 screens.

His daughter is the new Scorpion and I think his wife is the Wind Goddess

the sand bitch was his waifu and the scorpion was their daughter

should I get grim dawn while it's on sale poeg

no its shit

So how do I dodge it as Cycloner?

Why not?

retard

take leap slam and brightbeak+prismatic eclipse or something weapon swap
99999999 attack speed
hold down leap
ignore everything with life regen/endurance charges
????
kill boss with some autistic totems build or something
gg

>tfw 1 jewel gives you 7k es

It's fun, there's actual build variety because you can just focus on any type of damage and chose classes around it.

Horse shit.

>Max Effluent Stacks challenge as a spectre summoner
>Kill my 83 solar guards, buy some Skelemage gear
>Throw a heartbreaker in my offhand with a culling setup
>Get the boss in culling range, kill all minions, kit it around with decoy totems waiting for it to throw down a pool of effluence for a SEVERAL SECOND WINDOW in which I can cull it
>Temporal chains effluence means that I run the risk of max stacks running out if I don't cast early enough
What's a really fast casting spell that I can use to cull? I'm thinking Incinerate - Faster Casting - Proj speed in my offhand Heartbreaker

Incin is probably the fastest. Just checked and yes, it is. Flameblast is equally fast, but Flameblast is also pinpoint AoE. Good luck madman.

I'll try that. Thanks user.

>try to buy bulk maps
>nobody responds
absolutely love the trading system in this game

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Am I stupid for wanting a unique foil which would allow me to take on early maps? It would be the foil equivalent of Scaeva.

Have you tried Trade 1/2? That's where you go for quick responses on fixed-price shit.

Will Zombies die so fast on Shaper that it's not even worth having them at all? I'm tailoring my Spectre summoner for Shaper and I'm considering cutting Zombies to make Animate Guardian tankier since he really needs to stay alive for deeps.

Someone link me an SSF friendly/otherwise cheap minion build, for some reason all I'm finding recently is minion gear.

Pick up some Life and Mana nodes, MoM, all the Minion nodes (sans Necro Aegis), be a Necromancer, Level SRS with other gems just wherever. GO without a Specter until Scepter of God, then grab some Evangelists and put them in a 3/4L if you got it. Faster Casting/Echo, Conc. and Added Chaos if you got it. Since you can used Desecrate to always bring your Specters up to zone level, do that every couple zones/when they die until A5 and you can get some of those Kitava leaping dudes. Faster attacks, Melee Phys, Added Fire/Added Chaos.
Use those until A8. Go the Quay route from post-Doedre and go get some Solar Guards from Solaris. Those are your end-game. Reliquarians from A5/10 Reliquary are also pretty good, but slow (movement-speed-wise).

I just spent 10 ex on a Ngamahu Scion build and it feel like a huge mistake. I am being blown up left and right in yellow map. I barely get 5k hp and already took all of the health nodes. It was supposed to be safe and Shaper viable build. I don't know what to do anymore. GGG break all my builds from the last 2 updates. Help me /poeg/

Ngamahu's is a build for advanced players.

I have 1k+ hours. I am not noob

user. I've barely begun to comprehend the game.

post tree though more than likely your issue is lack of good life rolls on your gear

Then where can I get those brainlet build that every redditors post their Shaper kill? I am sick of seeing r/poe filled with literally retard who don't understand damage conversion but clear Shaper after 3 weeks. Now I can't even farm Uber lab because GGG nerf QotF and I have nothing else to play with.

12 of 20/20 gems vaal'ed. Six went down 1 level, one went down 10q, two went down 5q, rest nothing.
Fuck my luck.

You browse Reddit. You're already doomed to failure.

Thanks.

Any of the shittier minion uniques worth using? Got a Queen's Decree, Wraithlord, Skullhead, Sidhebreath and a bunch of gems(Unending Hunger, Fortified Legion and Violent dead).

pastebin.com/pxUWSZWh
Here. I have 400 hp from gear, which is not too bad

Queen's Decree is worth using. Skullhead and Sidhe are nice until you get some end-game rares, since they pad out your missing Minion stats.
Violent Dead is alright if you wanna make a Zombie Summons until you can get Unending Hunger, but since you got one, go wild. That one's a must (1 copy) for Specters. If you have a Victario's Charity, you can technically use that with Necro Aegis for shitloads of Power and Frenzy charges, but having a good defensive shield for yourself is usually a better choice.

I'm a new player(well, new to maps, I've been following PoE for a while) and doing Ancestral Warchief, never thought this game could be this easy. And that's SSF.

I do have Victario's Charity, didn't actually register "allies" means my minions too. Neat.

Who thought it was a good idea to make uber lab trials repeat before you completed them all?

RNG.

I ended up settling for Freezing Pulse because the travel time of the projectile seems faster than an incinerate pulse, and Temporal Chains map effect to increase the duration of Effluent. The fight itself isn't hard, but when you're forced to pull so many punches it can become obnoxious with those REALLY AWFUL lightning orbs.

only 170% life and an evasion chest on a melee character
pick up iron reflexes and it will solve a good chunk of your issues unless you're eating choreographed slam attacks
ngamahu shits out enough damage that you don't need all those ele damage nodes in the templar area
try something like this maybe pastebin.com/VgqH4U33

Good job, user. You are one step closer.

also I just realize your chest has no life on it, which is a pretty big chunk to be missing

>user wants to buy my maps in bulk
>oops they're already sold
What the fuck is wrong with the API, and why do people still keep messaging me an hour after all the items are gone?

If I use a Starforge, do I still get all the new "physical damage as extra element damage" things (watcher's eye for example) or are those all gone as well?

you deal no elemental damage

jesus FUCKING christ user

why would they make such a bad item

except it's not a bad item?

Starforge existed well before Watcher's Eye and the other billion extra Phys % as Ele mods.

why are you still breathing

1 reason to use it over disfavour

Atiziri's Acuity on first ever Uber run, easy or easy?

Your physical damage can shock

free 100 hp on a 700 dps weapon
lots of things resist hatred+hoa
next to nothing resists raw physical damage

pretty insane

Bronn and Devoto is BiS and I can't replace them. I didn't put my jewel in the tree. My tree get 191% increase life which put me around 5k. I don't know if Iron Reflex is worth the Evasion. I got 30% evade with it, which is huge considering there is no investment in it

Higher raw phys
Big HP
Big shock
Big AoE

It's a good weapon. Disfavour is also a good weapon.