/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Sadayo Saturday Continues

NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018:personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I love Ann!

no ones cares

Claiming this fun, flirty, fabulous femme fatale.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is thankful!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is dancing!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Anal with Makoto!

Sae needs love too!

Kawakami a kawacutie

lovekoto

I care.

He just attempted damage control.

RITUALPOSTERS NEED TO BE GASSED

Nice ritualpost

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

what's your endgame

why is she dressed like a whore though

Dress for the job you want, user

reminder that AG in P5AG stands for attorney general and the game's plot will be centered around Sae's work to get Shido to jail

I want to kiss right where that arrow is pointing!

If you were a Persona character what would be your Arcana?

More like Sae's work to try and get a boyfriend

where my Tower Veeky Forumsroes @

I've heard or thought:
Magician, Emperor, Hierophant, Lovers

Emperor

Ritualposters need to be loved

Reminder that AG in P5AG stands for Arena Golden and it is a P4 x P5 fighting game

Do Goro and Sae have hate sex?

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Stop projecting your sick fantasies onto a video game

They have pity sex.

She's loved by Makoto

Hanged man

If Goro were to have Confidants, who would it be?

OTP!

>Implying even Sae would fuck goro

They're both virgins, but the sexual tension is through the roof.

where

>Implying that Sae wouldn't fuck Goro

He literally has one

Strength, dummy

Reversed, obviously

You Sadayoniggers are the absolute worst. I didn't even get the chance to make a Katsuya thread. It's his damn birthday you desperate pieces of shit. Kawakami is my P5 waifu but now I'm starting to hate that I share the same waifu with such pussy-desperate faggots.

she probably is pretty desperate, being a virgin at her age, but she's also too autistic

I mean like the Hanged Man or Lovers

She's mine /pg/

I mean, you could have mentioned it in the last thread. You know the majority of people in this general have never touched P2 so it's on you for not saying something.

He has imaginary friends he forms bonds with.

Kind of fucked in that regard as he's anti-PT until sae's dungeon for the epic sell out and attempted assassination. Haru needs more time than Goro

>it's on me
It's on all of us for allowing the Kawakami and Saefags go on their autistic thread binges every fucking weekend.

Again, you know this happens every god damn weekend. If you cared that much about his birthday you would have said something in the last thread to prevent this.

Every time I want to do something, something else gets in the way. It's like there are forces trying to prevent me from making a new goddamn thread.

This fucking general is doomed to having the same images every Saturday and Sunday until Persona 6.

>the politician whose hubris led to the downfall of his public image isn't Tower

What the fuck, Atlus
I feel like they just throw out the arcana at random at this point

It wasn't his fault he was a fall man

Still better than toasterfags ruining christmas.

doesn't sun represent hubris and tower represent bad luck?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DETECTIVE SIDEBURNS

>implying Hashino knows anything about arcana
At this point expect all the Sun arcana to be closeted Towerfags.

Toasterfags ruin everything.

It's mine, /pg/

Nice Anne.

I want to buy Katsuya a Russian Blue for his birthday! Happy Birthday Best Boy!

>Not realizing the tarot is vague bullshit that you can twist to represent anything by design

Tower is generally just about shit suddenly falling apart around you and having to deal with the repercussions
Sun is kind of generic and just refers to a period of happiness/confidence upright or depression reversed

P3 is the only one that got Sun right by having the link explicitly be about the complexities of depression rather than just "this character is kinda depressed"

>P3D PV2 views: 283k
>P5D PV2 views: 556k

uh oh

Sun can also be about persevering despite seeming impossibility. P5 does this well. P4 is a problem because the problems are minor.

Aigis proud mommy!

Mishima was the best Moon social link we've had

Well okay user let's think of it this way

I don't think "kid who's good at video games and his mom is a cunt" qualifies all that much as Tower
Fucking hell at this point Death just goes to whatever character knows someone who's died or might die

>ywn have a Tower party member
No fair. We had a Devil a long time ago, so why not Tower?

I think you're forgetting /bestboy/

LMAO
Looks like this is the last P3 material P3cucks will be getting

It's really hammy how they've made all these SLs caricatures that doesn't even remotely mean anything to its corresponding arcana.

That's not Ai.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

t. Mishima

Your hotpockets are getting cold.

>P3's Devil was a shady businessman who scams the shit out of you
>P4's Devil was a sexy nurse who tempted you into /ss/

>P5's Devil is a journalist and overall nice lady with a drinking problem who's trying to do the right thing from the very beginning

P5U when

Jokes on you, I have warmed up pizza!

Ohya is committed to her cause but has self-destructive behaviors. Sounds like a Devil character to me.

Shinji is literally, LITERALLY perfect

and shady businessman is the best of them all, as expected of the best Persona game, 3

>tfw no Temperance
I want my party member Temperance waifu

I agree that Death has not had a single good social link in the entire series. Shinya is also a bad Tower rep.

never

Ohya is a devil because she's stolen my heart!

That's not Nanjo. Also Shinji is the hierophant rep.

Tora would have been a better Tower rep, and Shinya the Sun.

The only behavior she has that isn't in some way morally justified is being an alcoholic, which doesn't play into her link at all. It has straight up zero repercussions. Devil is like, "you're getting fucked by your addictions and you've gotta look inward to get rid of them," whereas her alcoholism has jack shit to do with why her life sucks.

The entire link could've been about her alcoholism but I think Atlus has a template for social links at this point that goes "slink character has 1-2 people in their life that's causing them a problem, MC gives them vague encouragement to keep trying to fix the problem, slink character fixes the problem offscreen without you and thanks you for it."

>PV1 DMN: 1,147,899 views
>PV1 DSN: 1,075,766 views

Also don't you dare use /pol/ terminology on MY /PG/.

>Shinji is the hierophant rep

user... Hierophant is the old-ass bookstore couple
Shinji is straight-up Moon in P3P as FeMC but Hierophant stays the same

Shinji's arcana is hierophant. Just because his SL is Moon doesn't stop him from being hierophant. Much like how Akihiko is Emperor but his SL is Star.

FeMC isn't even canon.

So why the drop then?
Looks like P3cucks are finally getting to the fall.

after cross fag battle

Yeah not with that outfit

Are you an underage faggot from r/the_donald who just so happened to venture onto Veeky Forums and discover this general?

Fuck off. Don't bring your /pol/ lingo here, you are what ruined Veeky Forums.

I'm pretty sure they make the S Links first and then just throw on whatever Arcana they haven't used yet

Devil isn't necessarily negative, just complete commitment to a cause that may not have any benefit. It fits because besides the constant drinking, she's also wasting her time researching the events behind her friend that, if you didn't help, would at best lead nowhere, and at worst lead to her getting killed too.

Tora was fine as Sun. And actually rereading Shinya's confidant, I think he's fine as Tower. The story is about the construction of his negative self as a result of his mother's influence, followed by its destruction and replacement with more positive values.

ohya is so beautiful holy fuck

When is the penis inspection where Mitsuru tells me to peel back my foreskin?

Goodnight, /pg/.

Night Personabab.

>"Holy shit... that was effin awesome!!!"

I know Haru's birthday is associated with Alexandre Dumas' death and Akechi's is with Mitsuhide's betrayal. But what about Makoto, Ryuji and Ann?