/xgg/ - Xenogame General #62

USE SPOILER TAGS
It's not that hard.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/eQSFxyyc

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>Read-Only backup of the Info Doc
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JGCC9PLsDuBhL7riV3xwCDpUJ2zieEWk

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/po/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?categoryNav=true&navAction=jump&navCount=0&atg.multisite.remap=false&productId=prod870012&categoryId=cat831380
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's her "eager" face.

Who is the REAL final boss of the game?

So how do I find out what the Cloudway titan in the cloudwall looks like? The Spirit Crucible titan is supposed to be a snake, right?

I need a standard xenoblade 2 game case. If any kind user would like to part with thiers or doesnt need it please reply.

more like REX THE SAVAGER

it's a bug not a bird

nth for getting KOSMOS from a common with 260 luck while grinding for salvage mastery/luck booster

>store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/po/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?categoryNav=true&navAction=jump&navCount=0&atg.multisite.remap=false&productId=prod870012&categoryId=cat831380
Make one.

dude just get a blank case, print out the art work and put it in. easy peasy

nintendo is selling them 1.5 dollars each or 7 dollars for 5

store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/po/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?categoryNav=true&navAction=jump&navCount=0&atg.multisite.remap=false&productId=prod870012&categoryId=cat831380

i saw some people on reddit print out their own artwork and make their own case for their games

Why can’t I release the blade I got from the recruiter in torigoth?

Jin, at the end of chapter 9. Every boss after that is smooth sailing.

Failsafe. There are times where you lose pyra/mythra, and would have no blades otherwise.

it's your first one so obviously it means a lot to you

It's set that way as a safety net if you somehow get significantly later into the game and still only have Pyra on Rex

special one from gramp, also as a back up for gameplay sake because one point in the story you lost pyra. so if you don't roll any blade on rex he will have that one

You have roc

No printer. Im also printer retarded so i dont know what size i would need or how to print on both sides, or what kind of paper ect.

but he is smooth sailing

Not in chapter 3.

Well, I've finally run out of excuses and things to do in chapter 6. Finding out I missed Herald could only delay the inevitable for so long. I guess I'll finally finish the chapter today.

Place bets on my playtime. I guarantee it's not glitched.

He's got retarded amounts of evasion, and his AoEs can fuck you up if you're underleveled.
Past him, there's no real issue, outside of SEIREN BUSTER

>digital fags

Hahhaha

oh, you are the dude who get to 99 before chapter 6

i bet 220 hours, what is our error margin here? 5%?

What makes you think that? Why would i need a case if i dont have a cartridge?

I've never tried anything like this, but I assume shops could do it for you. Ones on the street would love your business.

Actually, depending of the RNG, he can screw you vert badly. I was stuck there for 4-5 attempts because he just demolished my tank due to a very bad timing with blowdown and shit.

Even with blowdown seal, he sometimes deal a sudden burst damage and it goes downhill with anti heal.

Is it possible to actually roll a rare from the tutorial crystal or it's scripted to be a common?

why the fuck would u do that

Is there a way to smash on Rex without using roc? I really don’t like him

It's always a wind fist common
This is done so you have emergency heals and a Wind Mastery alongside Poppi's Leaping if needed in a pinch

US CE only has the steelbook. So americans are kind of screwed if they want the CE but also a normal case to line up with their other games.

Nope. Roc is the only blade that gives him smash.

Who else would you smash with? Ben? Ben is a hoe.

Nope, Roc's weapon is the only one that gives Rex smash.

I'd say 150 hours.

When do you lose her in ch3?

it's always a common

no you can't. but roc is pretty much the fastest smasher

Sadly no. Shame since he's such a meh blade outside of smash

For like 30 seconds as you run up the stairs to the boss fight at the end.

The question is why do you want the case if you already bought physical?

>inb4 its blungerfag who wants the case so he can shitpost with a timestamp

>so you have emergency heals and a Wind Mastery
Why not add Adenine to pool then? Her stuff feels like she was planned for Rex anyway

Sure, we'll have the margin of error be 5%

No Roc, No Smash.

Huh I just thought that was part of a cutscene or something. I guess it makes sense

>Need 2 more mineralogist points for the quest "A secret cure"
>Try to get Morag 2 bladde with it
>50 common and 33 rare core later still nothing

Am I just unlucky?

>Pandoria always puffing her chest about the Zekenator's legendary tales of misfortune
She's too qt, friends.

What?
It's clearly supposed to be a common for everyone
That would be even further levels of stupid RNG if some people could get a singular rare of off that first pull

>Can't have her have frosty glasses again.
The DLC better include choices to change her back, Same with Rex

>She will never call you “my prince”

Welp I can't deal with all the other monsters in the room fast enough to attempt it so I'll just try later I guess. Thanks for the info though

>free evade
>70%+ crit rate so you can always heal spike damage

eh there's worse than him desu

Obviously they copied MH's desire sensor. I didn't get a single Expeditionist until near the end of chapter 5, hell i even got KOSMOS from a common before I got one.

I left the case on my end table. Puppy chewed it. Cart was in the system so its fine.

Is a master striker mod good for qtpi poppi? I'm starting my tiger tiger stage 5 grind for a light core for her even though I don't know why its good

I would puff her chest if you catch my drift

bad doggy

This is why cat > dogs.

light core is good because light is a rare element. you just wanna rely on mythra and a super rare gacha blade for all your light worries?

Master Striker is good. Double Master muscle is good, but no dext modifier can be a bitch against some superboss.

Light core is necessary for solo runs, especially the lv117 superboss.

you don't really need it, it just fun because light element is rare (3 in the game, mythra kosmos and poppi qtpie) and you want poppi to become the sex puppet that can turn into anything you desire her to be

>160% damage increase when a teammate is incapacitated

nothing personal rex, but you're napping this whole fight while poppi qt 3.14 and zekenobia kill this superboss

Light mod is a meme. Use dark mod for poppiQTpie especially since mythra and kos mos which both should already be in your party at all time. Kos-Mos was my first rare don't know why people cry so much.

Where can I salvage a Gormotti-Ear headband? I assumed Torigoth would work but no luck so far.

>needing zenobia

the worst post on /xgg/

what is your favorite name of the merc group when leader is a rare blade?

example : vess is Ting-a-Ling Troupe, zenobia is Boss Buster Band

>Kos-Mos was my first rare don't know why people cry so much.
10/10 you got me

The Contrarians.

Albatros dan

oh yeah, that one is for adenine

Th-Thanks game.

Should I use my chain attack against bosses in Xeno 2?
I'm always afraid that I'm going to die so I never use it...

yeah, that was probably an oversight from the devs. You have to climb more on the left. I suspect the right part of the ivy isn't connected to the ledge, so you fall from it.

Does he bass has 3 (or 4 for the best)+ orb on it?
Use it and the boss will die.

The Royal Teas

Don't move the camera when you're climbing over the ledge.

pussi will never get 300% reward increase user

Voracious Vanguards.

Also whatever the Japanese version of Floren's is. Sounds like some wordplay.

if you get at least 4 orbs on the boss and break them all there's no way it wont be dead afterwards
with 4 you get FULL BURST and you do insane damage

team prominence

YOU DIED

5 orbs if you destroy them 1 by one. 4 orbs is only possible if you manage to destroy 2-3 orbs within 1 round of attack.

Wait is that 4 bursted one after another, like how you'd expect to do elemental burst, or all at once? I've been holding off using mythra/fusion form because they pop all of my bubbles and I thought that was bad, but this changes everything.

4 in total, if you get more than 4 the rest will be broken after the 4th one. and your damage mutiplier will go off the fucking chart

run run hotarun!

ursula's new groove is cute too

i pop them as fast as possible to get a higher damage multiplier earlier? i think that works best

happened to me more times than i'd care to admit - just move left a tad more and when the bat spots you hold 'up' for dear life to try grab back on

It isn't bad because even if you break several orbs, it will make the full burst easier, and any orb that wasn't destroyed will contribute to the huge final burst modifier.

Pneuma mode is actually the only way to get the full burst with just 4 orbs, so if you have 8 orbs, that's 4 extra orbs for juicy 7000% damage modifier.

>33 Rare and 69 common core later I finally get 1 Mineralogy Blade
>I need a second one

I'd say Ursula's New Groove but I quickly grew to despise it. I guess I'd probably either choose 'The Contrarians' or 'The Albatrojans'. Shout out to Kora for her returning-from-mission dialogue though.

lmao, it is because you want it and the game knows

just go about doing your business and open shit randomly, not wanting anything. i got my rare like that, while wasted 3 fucking hours opening core wishing for one and got nothing

Wait, what the fuck?

is this the same build that fucked ophion?

wait, scratch that Pneuma mode is the only way to get full burst with 4 orbs if you don't use orb ender stuff. But in general, with Pneuma, that's 1 orb destroyed for the first round, then 3 orbs destroyed on the second round => full burst

What are some of her highlights in english? I'm playing japanese and sometimes she just goes on for a minute.

That's the power of QTPi fully pimped + S+ trust. Pretty much why we keep telling you guys that she is the strongest blade in the game, and she doesn't need crit recharge like Mythra or Zenobia.

Fuck that spot. It's not the only offender, either.

You can destroy three orbs in one round without miku, if you're built for it.

yeah, he probably switched the third art slot for reaction annull just in case he gets toppled

What do the trust levels even do?

jesus what poppiswap build is that

That's why I mentioned orb ender, but that's really a waste of aux core.

IIRC, that user used triple tank mod to avoid the insane burst in the face.

From the combat faq:
>Q: What's the benefit of S2-9/S+ rank for trust?
>A: Trust past S rank will give a permanent bonus to the auto attack stats, while increasing the art recharge from auto attacks and the affinity charge speed in combat. The ranks go from S, to S2-9, then S+. S+ Rank is particularly powerful and gives way more stats than any other Sx rank: For instance, Hana JD/Poppi QTpi gains 47-48 auto attack stats per additional rank after S rank, but at S+ rank, she gets 142 extra auto attack stats compared to S9, for a total of 567 auto attack stats compared to S rank (with Moon Matter Chip, a S+ Hana JD/Poppi QTpi has a whopping 1699 auto attack stats). This is definitely not meant to be obtainable naturally and should be grinded only if you want to min/max for superbosses.