byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

pochi.x.fc2.com/kisekae/k_kisekae2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pochi.x.fc2.com/kisekae/k_kisekae2.html

Make and post your static for my collection

second for gas the vox

[13:46:32]ADMIN: HELP: EenKogNeeto/(Harley Quinn): Tfw goldsteel doesnt even know how to check who baguloosed. I thought you worked for nasa or some shit man. - heard by 8 non-AFK admins.
[13:46:39]ADMIN: PM: Meet me in dorms/(unknown)->EenKogNeeto/(Harley Quinn): I know, right?
[13:46:46]ADMIN: PM: ZaK1946/(Tohru Adachi)->EenKogNeeto/(Harley Quinn): I know, right?
[13:46:50]ADMIN: PM: Small_Boss/(Test Dummy)->EenKogNeeto/(Harley Quinn): I know, right?

>Searching for goldsteel
>This gem a few days ago

>using the staff of change while on the janicart has a chance of the janicart blocking the bolt and catbeasting yourself

nice

quality time with quality code right here on Veeky Forums station

Prove you have a collection and post mine. Double esword.

I raise you:
[14:32:15]ADMIN: PM: PublicEnemyMaiPai/(Mai Pai)->Chazach/(Johnny Caldwell): you eating diona?
[14:32:38]ADMIN: PM: Chazach/(Johnny Caldwell)->PublicEnemyMaiPai/(Mai Pai): there was a nymph called Leafy Meat, which I ate

Mommi's can shoot themselves in the head with a SOC to turn human/xeno/slime/etc, and its not even against their laws to do so.

WE WILL NOT REST UNTIL WE GET OUR ZOO

Found this, and 2013/2014 version of Veeky Forums's code on a flashdrive, oh the memories of when nanopaste was broken and hypothermia didnt exist

Anyone know how to play BYOND on Linux, need some help, new Linux fag here

Is lifeweb still a thing?

>tfw you start playing the same department as your static waifu
h-hopefully i'm okay

wtf is with the serb today? I couldnt play a good round if I fucking paid for it. Get your goddamn server in order chicken man.

>8 non-AFK admins
real police hours

It's badly organised

Give me a clue to who your waifu is

>
>
>Johnny Caldwell
>

Played some today, but it seems to be down for the moment.

>2561
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing
SOON

DUDE

WIZARDS ARE A GOOD GAMEMODE AND OUR CODERS MAKE IT BETTER EVERY DAY

Xth for X person deserves admin!

look at you een

oldfags act real high and mighty, but judging from ancient screenshots, the game was hot garbage before 2015

>captain banned for uploading protect station
what's next, captains getting banned for uploading robocop?

I mean it's hot garbage now

>kyunny still mad
Fuck off and kill yourself, it's too bad you didn't actually get banned, you've been a perpetual shitter for a very long time.

Be glad you never experienced ice and the reign of king n3x15.

not even him m8. I would be furious if I was him
if he was a shitter, that's less awful but it still sets a retarded precedent

>n3x15
shit I forgot about n3x15 for a minute. So much for those antag datums.

borgs were real niggers (ie breaking their laws) which led to the issue

user, it wasnt about the game itself, the game didn't even function without lagging for 4 seconds. It was about the community and the admins and that everyone liked eachother back then, and now everyone is a bunch of gigantic fags

It's obviously you kyunny, everyone else was happy to finally see your name on the ban page.
On the very slim chance it's not kyunny, then you kill yourself too, fag. Don't defend shitters, they bring nothing to the game but entertaining ban reasons.

please don't mention my husbando ever again

fuck you. I love seeing shitters get roped. I haven't played in 3 months but I still swing by the ban page every single day to see which of you retarded children just got iced
if the cap was shit then someone should have just 0/7ed him.
the current ban sets retarded precedent which will effect future judgements because the dirty a*glo's common law legal system has sway on our server.

>tell Johnny I want to show him my trick before he brigs me
>blow monkeyman's head off with russian revolver because new limb gibbing
>he's so unimpressed he lets me go with all my contraband
Johnny is a qt

you don't realize the kind of shitters we have.
the only way to get a ban on a shitter is a rule 7 of 0. rule 0's are literally just "fuck off" to the worst of the worst, and rule 7's only means anything if they have a lot of recent notes.
the worst kind of shitter is the kind that toes the line on the rules, so they can't be banned instantly. they play for periods of a month or two, then leave for a month or two so their notes become too old to be applied to a ban, then come back.
that's kyunny.

I fucking hate Johnny Caldwell. He is a damn good officer and a pleasure to play with, easily my favourite officer. However nobody else gets any praise, he sucks it all up even when other people do great work and he's just there.

on the other hand you also get the person posting "tfw no johnny bf" every so often, swings and roundabouts when it comes to attention on Veeky Forums

Antonio is a cutie too

Rate these laws and suggest improvements

I think moving law 4 to law 1 and pushing Asimov to 2-4 (rewriting them slightly to be "unless conflicts with prior laws" instead) would improve it a lot.

STOP FUCKING POSTING THESE LAWS

you should have seen peak frankposting 6 months ago

Honestly kill yourself Solarious

fuck off they're terrible

On any other server, they would be good. Tension between humies and aliens, Silicon not being completely rude fucks to ayys, etc, etc.
Here they are awful because they just are house rules Asimov with more confusion (Law 4 protects vampires and changelings, for instance.)

These laws are on track to becoming the next “Harley Quinn eating Donk pockets on Nuke Ops shuttle”

post positive things about my character and I will post positive things about your laws

>on the crew manifest

All we need is to turn asimov into crewsimov and state that confirmed enemies of corporation are not part of crew regardless of being on manifest

Or - we could simply keep Asimov as in.
The only correct lawset is Secimov either way, else you have greyshits telling borgs to stun you.

anyone who is shit sufficiently shit can be 0/7ed with not much effort
>mins decide to put someone extra scrutiny
>in a week they have a pile of notes
>'fuck off 5ever'
the problem is the admins are lazy and out of touch with the community so shitters aren't even on their radar

Law 2 allows non humans to be killed of a human orders it, law 1 allows of they threaten human

Asimov could be slightly improved by adding a server rule which says that silicons begin the shift with standing law 2 orders not to be a cunt

Sup I'm the Pomf, how are you spessmen doing tonight?
Can do buddy boy, contact me on steam, byond or discord and lay out your grievances and i'll try my best!

House rules already say you shouldn't grief or kill nonhumans by default unless it conflicts with 1, 2 or 3.

Have you ever found yourself trapped in a nightmare?

Hi pomf! when will you play again pomf I miss the days when you'd logon, ban a few people and then leave

pomf who is your husbando

>want to apply for admin
>straight up disagree with many of the rules and server policies, so cannot morally become an admin because I would go against those rules
Shit sucks, but I just would feel like a shitheel for enforcing the unwritten asimov laws that our server is full of in a desperate attempt to make asimov anything but a pile of conflict starting shit.
I'd much rather have people run asimov straight, with none of this "super secret rule" shit, and change the default lawset to "all Veeky Forums's unwritten borg laws".

can you look into the captain job ban from a few days ago
>captain puts silicons on protect station
>they go bananas and kill people over very flimsy pretenses
>captain gets banned
this ban basically establishes precedent that protect station is an antag lawset and borgs can go wild without any consequences
retarded imo

Appeal the ban then retard.

it's not my ban

>implying you would get admin over some literally who that applied and only started playing a month ago
If these admin apps are anything to go off on, literally who's own the server and admins now

Uploader is responsible for the actions of the silicons, there's already precedent for it and you gave them leeway with protect station instead of NTD where nothing falls back on the uploader, ban is on you.

No
Hopefully some day soon!
A-anonkun asking things so suddenly???
Sounds bullshit but u'll have to look!

I've not played in so long, I'm a literallywho now.

>started playing a month ago
But wrong

The reason is that Foster is afraid of the thread bitching at him so he won't make any controversial decisions and guess what everyone who isn't a literally who is controversial

this is why IAA is the most chad job...

the issue with the ban was that the borgs law said only people they see harming the station were not human
I (not compliant user) smashed a windoor to get to the CMC
later the borgs were changed, asked who smashed the windoor and then killed me

pomf you sound upbeat what happened

good, it's better to air on the side of caution when it comes to adminning people

Nothing at all happened~

>there will never be a decent default lawset that is just the unwritten Veeky Forums laws
>you will never have a non-trap version of asimov
>you will never have book-like scenarios where asimov borgs do some shit because that is what asimov borgs would do
This is a continuous and neverending source of assblasting for me.

The chicken got laid
I repeat
The chicken got laid

Hey pomf did you enjoy movie night with celt? Do you know if hes ever gonna do it again?

It's err on the side of caution, user.

And the whole trialmin process is to make there be a period of deciding whether or not a candidate is suitable. First of all an admin should be a prominent member of the community and a well-respected role model

how big is his dick?

Seconding, small-dick traps are lowtest tier.

>these fat legs
nice catch

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

is that why we aired on the side of caution with sawbones, goldsteel, yred, ect? We obviously threw caution to the window a year ago so why do we care now?

I am ANGRY after having read that

I don't really remember movie night, sorry :c
Uh

I like you pomf keep hosting the server forever, even when your dead. Never change pomf

>You will never be friends with pomf

>tfw friends with pomf
>tfw seen pomfs face
>tfw heard pomfs voice

he sounds average, not gay like sawbones but not deep voiced either

>Apple laptop
>Has windows 10 installed on it
>Reddit account
>Groping a mans ass and pretending its a girls

How gay can you get?

>>you will never have a non-trap version of asimov
What is the 'trap,' precisely.

here it is

Asimov is inherently incredibly flawed if you go purely by its 3 laws, read the book.

The asimov we run is a version where a lot of things that would be perfectly okay under the lawset arent allowed, think debates over probable harm, major station lockdowns, self harm, all that stuff

oh, you know, the infinity of rulings that are not included in the lawset, but in the rules around the lawset, which may not even be written on the rules page.
Things like "don't be an asshole to nonhumans", or "you are allowed to let someone kill themselves", or "surgery is totally A-OK and doesn't require any changes of laws despite involving cutting someone open. Even brain removal surgery for borging is okay!"

or, really, anything involving potential harm, which has caused so many bans over the years, despite it being a legitimate goddamn problem in the asimov lawset than books were written about.

YES, law 1 above 2 is going to cause incredible fucking problems involving locking humans down before they even did anything so they don't get hurt.

Debraining someone is harm though, you're literally killing them. Silicons are supposed to stop force borgings if the victim is alive.

actually force borgings are one of the few legitimate kinds of execution you can use while asimov is running.
Again, because of unwritten rules that vary from admin to admin.

This has been a problem for literally the entire history of Veeky Forumsstation.

But why would they if it only makes their army stronger

I guess it can vary, but the few times I've had to stop one I was told I should. Silicon law interpretations between admins is honestly one of the worst things about vg, I'll give you that.

Yes. Yes it is. Which is why I want the laws to be ACTUAL SILICON LAWS, and not just "whatever the admin feels like that day, bro"

This. A good example being that one borg that got Law 1’d and permastuck because of admin interpretation despite other borgs with the same law roaming free

Basically borgs are shit, law interpretations are shit, and shifts with borgs in them are shit.

And none of this matters because we are run by borg shitters.