oh yeah? *unzips dick*

I love Mukuro!

I similarly love Mukuro

Freckled girls are really cute.

GEEEZ

Remember when Monoca got HOPED?

Best girl.

>VR

Hajime is too beta to grope anyone, not to mention he'd probably get his ass kicked.

STOP YELLING

Her send off in DR3 was pretty lackluster. I honestly wish she got to do more then what she did. Then again DR3 in general was pretty lackluster and could have been so much better, compared to what we got. But in a way, I kind of liked how she realized the conflict between hope and despair was getting too ridiculous and didn't want to be involved anymore in a way.

Hey.

Hello.

Can Hinata ever be stopped? Is his dick made out of chocolate or something? How come EVERY SINGLE GIRL, EVEN GIRLS WHO HAD CRUSHES ON OTHER GUYS END UP FALLING FOR HIM
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS.

How the fuck is a bunch of teenagers killing themselves more of a tragic event than children controlling other children doing murders and terrorizing cities?

Aren't you supposed to play Danganronpa 2? Get out now before someone spoils that it was just a virtual reality simulation and that almost all are confirmed to be alive.

Happy New Year man whenever it happens for you. Have a good 2018.

The only girl who liked him is dead.

God, even Junko herself teased him around as her new boyfriend
The man is ultimate chad

Y-y-you too

>Hajime is too beta to grope anyone

That's not Hajime, it's Hajimeme.

No, literally all the girls fall for him if he gives them attention.
I know right? Jesus fuck, I thought Junko had a hate boner for Naegi and then Hinata showed up with a bigger "hope"

He refers to himself as "Ore"
Guy is as chad as jap MCs can get

FTEs aren't canon. Nobody liked talentless Hajime.

>Hajime not being THE BEST AT EVERYTHING FOREVER

He's a talent tranny. Born with no talent and had a procedure to give him fake talent. He's as much an Ultimate as Bruce Jenner is a female.

He's also very tall for a Japanese highschool boy.
They are not canon yet they are "what if" scenarios that could be canon. If Hajime wills it, he could get Sonia.

And if you want canon then Junko herself wanted to be her gf to cause despair.

And he still is the best despite it, and best girl even liked him before that
He's so chad he doesn't need to born talented

Best girl calls him unreliable. Probably because she realized he's the worst protag in series.

Talent tranny...Good lord, man.

Anyhow, his talent is real, he is the ultimate ultimate regardless of implanted talent or not all of his talents work at 100% so comparing him to a SRS patient is a false equivalent.

Fuck man, she ticks all my boxes.

Umm, excuse me, sweetie. It's almost 2018. Fuck off with you gender roles.

Reminder that Tenko is Mahiru done right

>name fags conversing
>waifu fagging
>memes and no discussion
>repeat posts like "I love Junko!"
>wonders why DR generals get deleted
When did Dangan Ronpa threads become so bad? Was it the anime?

They're nothing alike.

It's because he's the only one who can't be controlled by pussy, unlike beta Naegi and drooling Shuichi

you realize they are still equivalent to dead right

They're basically nothing alike except for being tough on men and being friends with little girls

Nah.

Exactly, that's how shit Mahiru is compared to Tenko!

Funny how I hated her but loved Tenko. I think it's probably because Tenko's outbursts were coming from her position of being an insecure and awkward idiot, which made her endearing. Where as iirc Mahiru was an otherwise fairly sensible person and so she just seemed to be rude for the sake of it or to be "tsundere".

It's funny because Naegi and Shuichi take charge more than Hajime does. He needs Chiaki to do everything for him, even at the final trial.

Mahiru had a deadbeat dad if I remember correctly.

Tenko is only likeable because Kokichi says she was actually a slut
They're 1:1 the sme character otherwise
Also, she didn't cover murderers

Did you watch the anime?

Tenko is one of the better characters in V3 but Mahiru is better written and less obnoxious.

As much as I'd like to Mahirupost I'm too scared of V3 spoilers. Just started trial 4.

>Kokichi says she was actually a slut
That's Miu

FTE's shouldn't count because I don't waste my time with them.

Naegi does literally nothing: everything is Kirigiri
Shuichi is better for his logic leaps, but he just relies too much on power of friendship as a character

Tenko's too stupid imo. That whole thing about her never thinking her master was a man, Tenko doesn't seem like a person that would exist in the outside world. And it turns out, she didn't. Plus she's way harder on men than Mahiru. Tenko legit wants to kill all men.

>Hajime is too beta to grope anyone, not to mention he'd probably get his ass kicked.
You didn't watch DR3 I take it. Actually, good for you if you didn't, that shit was awful.

Bugger off before you get spoiled!

They're nothing alike. Tenko hates men, Mahiru doesn't. Tenko thinks men are worthless, Mahiru has high expectations for them. Tenko believes women should be independent and do everything, Mahiru believes in traditional gender roles.

>/drg/
It's even worse

I love Junko!

your loss then, Mahiru's got one of the best FTEs in the series

Wonder how many people this will trigger
my.mixtape.moe/rwcyfo.mp3

Have a nice day

>He needs Chiaki to do everything for him
Chiaki doesn't do that much for him until the later trials. Mahiru and even Mikan play a more proactive role in the first trial than she does. The game in general does a better (albeit not perfect) job of giving multiple cast members some sort of presence in trials, while still having Hajime the one that drives things in all but the fourth case (which Nagito does, and even that's offset by the player getting to play as Nagito for some of that case)

Naegi doesn't take charge at all, he just waits for Kyoko (or sometimes Togami) to give the player permission to forward the plot. Cases in DR1 focus less on the cases themselves and more on everyone's feelings and shit because the cases are inherently more simplistic which is how they're able to do that.

>trial 4
You are in for a ride.

you'd be surprised how little Togami does
go replay DR1, he barely ever figures anything out himself. It's weird to me that people compare him to Komaeda, who figures out the Blackened before Hajime in every trial he's there for.

I genuinely think Aoi is smarter than him.

>outsmarted by Aoi just taking evidence out

>Aoi
user please. She's donuts for brains.

It's because their game is so shit and boring discussing it would be a chore so they just waifufag and memespout till the thread gets pruned

Togami doesn't do much, but knows everything in case 2 and doesn't tell people and panders the crime scene for shit and giggles, he's a fag

Komaeda only knows before them in case 1, because he was the mastermind behind it, and case 4, as he had the key to the case and you even play as him; in case 2 and 3 he just points out some flaws in reasoning.

>Togami doesn't do much, but knows everything in case 2
He didn't know the murder happened in the boys room. Plus he knows everything because he did everything, that's kinda cheating.

>case 3
He literally knew Mikan lied about the method of murder.

I don't think she actually wants to kill all men, she just says that because she speaks in extremes and wants men to fear her. She seems neutral towards a few of the male V3 characters by the end, and ends up liking Shuichi despite his gender in the FTEs and lets not forget that she has a big-brother fantasy.

You're right that she could never exist in the real world though, and that's part of what I like about her and DR's characters in general. Another reason I wasn't fond of Mahiru is because she was way too normal and down to earth compared to pretty much all of the rest of SDR2's cast.

He knows it's Mikan 100% even before the class trial starts in 2-3. In 2-2 he figures it out during the class trial, before Hajime. Go replay that class trial, you can tell he figures it out in a conversation he has with Fuyuhiko later in the trial.

I love Kirumi!

Togami isn't anything like Komaeda and doesn't have the same role. 1 doesn't have a real rival character. Togami is more like Fuyuhiko in that he starts off antagonistic but becomes humbled and more cooperative.

I love "I love Kirumi!" user!

Shame her plan managed to be more retarded than all three Case 3's.

No way Jose. 1-3 is way dumber than 3-3. The only reason Kirumi's plan was dumb was because she'd be in a better position just leaving Ryoma in the room he died in. 1-3's whole plan is so retarded it makes no sense in concept.

This, Tenko was the best girl in DV3 and Mahiru was the second worst after Hiyoko

As early as the end chapter 1 Tenko is telling Shuichi not to beat himself up over the trial, showing she can be compassionate towards men. Also Mahiru being down to earth is one of her best features you tasteless pleb.

Tenko is Mahiru without any depth or decent characterization.

Stop posting Tenko

>Mahiru
>Depth

I didn't say the real world, I said the outside world. I mean that in the world of Danganronpa, Tenko should've run into somebody who would've brought up that her master was a man almost immediately. Tenko is too stupid even for the world of Danganronpa.

Also Mahiru being down to earth actually made her stand out more for me.

>hand in the skirt from above instead of below
holy shit that's hotter than i thought

Make me, Ace-kun.

A puddle is still deeper than a dried out lake.

Stop nyehing Himiko

>DR1 WAS THE BEST!

>Case 1 has literally the killer's name written in red letters and you spend 3 hours at the characters not noticing it, including your MC

>Case 2 is needlessly complicated by a faggot pandering the crime scene just because

>Case 3 is known by most as the very worst of the series

>Case 4 is a fucking suicide everyone realizes it at first glance

>Case 5 is rigged and you just suicide because your waifu is better than you and she must survive

>Case 6 is just noticing a girl's face is always covered

Tenko is third best V3 girl. Mahiru is best SDR2 girl.

you shouldn't have just given up just because he green-texted a smug anime girl face at you. Mahiru does have depth as a character.

V3 is the best. DR1 was still good though and better than 2.

Fine.

Tenko maybe isn't the most depth character in DR (That's Tsumugi) but she was way more intersting and funny than Mahiru "bland" Koizumi

I haven't given up on anything. I'm not planning on responding to the shitposter.

2 was much better though
I'd put it in.line with V3: V3 has a better first half, 2 a better later half

>mfw I doggedly dragged Kyoko's lie into the open and watched her die
I still can't believe there are people who's first instinct is to trust her.

>tranny analogies
Now you've done it

>namefag doesn't like aoi
Did you even play the game?

>>>/drg/
You're the reason why threads get pruned.