nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2503/
witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Save_game_import
playgwent.com/en/news/12771/ranked-play-and-pro-ladder-seasons-ending-soon
strawpoll.com/rbwesppr
strawpoll.com/s53yd512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Triss shaves her cunt

Xth for lesbian shieldmaiden waifu.

I'm content as long as she doesn't touch her bumhole.

>NR Cursed sucks
>make a Ciri:Nova version
>On a 5 game winning streak

Yeah guys, Ciri:Nova totally doesn't carry decks :^)

>Sub 4k MMR talking

I'm 4k and I beat a dwarf dick rider because I drew into Ciri:Nova and he didn't draw Hattori

cursed decks look fun but I don't want to waste scrap on them

I've only seen one good list but I forget it. Only remember that it ran 3 temerian infantry + 1 blue stripe for a 12 point thinning play.

>spy player in casuals who flashes over each card he plays 8 times before playing it
yeah I just forfeited after 3 turns
if you're a spastic retard with the highlighting change you can go kill yourself

gyazo.com/aa19afd420c07aa8e7c3064229ad96b4
made me look at the game from another perspective :)

Anyone know how to reliably replicate these Emhyr bugs?

You just have to click on the unit you want to pick up really fast, sometimes the game will get confused and pick it up even if its an enemy, sometimes it won't
be warned though: cdpr may ban you for abusing it

the art is soo goood but the card is sooo bad

well it worked on the first try
damn

>USURPER
>I SHALL MAKE NILFGAARD GREAT AGAIN
Is this a parody or is there an actual character?

Why do people play Ge'els? Isn't he basically just a way worse Royal Decree? Sure he can pull Silvers, but still..

What did she mean by this?

>still no pic rel hair triss

There was an actual character, he gained control over nilfgaard, tortured emhyrs father, his friend mage turned emhyr into a were-hedgehog, later on he pardoned many political prisoners of the var emreis dynasty

When emhyr regained control he erased his name and dynasty from the records and killed all of usurpers political supporters, then used their gravestones to decorate the floor of his ballroom
Usurper saying "I shall make nilfgaard great again" is an obvious trump joke though

holy fuck this works 100% of the time
is anyone gonna get banned for this shit?

Everyone using this will get banned dumbass. Why do you think no one is running Emhyr anymore?

If you knowingly abuse it and get reported for repeated abuse then yeah it's bannable

It's not so much a bug, it's a exploit based off a bug.

No, it's safe. Sending reports to CDPR doesn't do shit.

>sending reports to CDPR
>while they are on a 14 day break
wew

nice bait desu

if they banned a guy for forfeiting too many games why wouldn't they ban someone for bug exploitation?

Took 15 seconds of searching
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2503/

They will, they're on a 2 week holiday. They aren't doing shit right now, even Burza on his stream said the same thing the other day.

>The Witcher (Netflix)
>ETA: 2020/2021
woah

Geralt and Triss OTP

>netflix
ruining black mirror wasn't enough huh

>woman in charge of producing a tv show
There's no way this could go wrong.

M U H D I J C K

You jest, but those sex scenes will be glorious.
also no watering down according to her. She wants to keep everything as-is, but I don't know how she feels about the rape scene.

>WHY AM I A VIRGIN

>4 years to produce a few episodes for a limited run TV show
Really activates my almonds

damn I also tried it against consume.... poor guys conceded right after a while of confusion

>4 years
Are you retarded? That's the average time.

nvm didn't check the image, fell for the bait, my bad.

Guys, how to trigger the emhyr bug? (Am stupid - need pointers)

so when does this season ends

Hopefully tomorrow. I want my Kegs.

Tomorrow at 8pm

when is the hot fix,
its either you get 200 in the round 3,
or lose 0-2

I think this patch has finally broken my mind

anyone else playing Emhyr Shupe Mill Reveal Tactics with Marching Order and Venendal Elite abuse?

>open gwent
>remember that the emhyr bug exists
>close gwent

what emhyr bug?

Just started playing Witcher 3 for the first time, where's my bonuses from the last game? I imported Witcher 2 saves and haven't got anyhting

>bonuses
witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Save_game_import
You only get choices.

That's some gay shit I remember that the Raven's armor and the Aerondight carries over from the first game when you start the second game also you get some orens aswell

Yeah, unfortunately PS fags didn't have that option so they scrapped that portion.

i really dont like CDPRs approach to consoles,
no piracy, less secondhand market, yet they keep shitting on console users, i hope GOG will crumble upon their heads

Sony and Microsoft haven't been too kind to them, which is what's causing this.

why would they be?
both witcher and gwent is a mess on consoles

This is probably bait but in case you are being retarded, Sony and Microsoft wanted CDPR to shut down GOG in exchange for the console port due to some legal detail in their service contract. CDPR said no, Sony and Microsoft are charging them extra for each update. They can't do incremental fixes because they'd go bankrupt within the month.

are you a CDRP employee or the retard there?

Just because they are not good at business relations people are getting shitty service and pay more.

They need to fix GOG and fix their console services.

SONY and MIcrosoft are greedy
CRPD is sloppy Greedy and customers are paying for this.

It's bait dumbass.

playgwent.com/en/news/12771/ranked-play-and-pro-ladder-seasons-ending-soon

That's a juicy tail.

hotfix fucking when

The card you don't pick is put on top of your deck. So he's a 1 point smaller royal decree that can pull a silver and also potentially improves your draw for the coming round by giving you a gold or silver from it.

Royal decree is still occasionally better if you have a gold you really want to slam down as soon as possible, but he's still good.

>average STR value of bronze cards increased
>queensguard still shit
>all 3 of them is average STR

Bush poll for the unaffiliated
strawpoll.com/rbwesppr
strawpoll.com/rbwesppr

And a new poll for all the Witcher friends
strawpoll.com/s53yd512
strawpoll.com/s53yd512

all new mechanics introduced in midwinter update is failed, to make it worse almost all are abused

>all new leaders
dead
>NR
dead
>SC
only dwarves, red dead
>Monster
tier 2 barely
>NG
only abuse decks work,
spied bugged
>SK
only abuse decks work

so nothing changed since closed beta?

just 100+ more cards to let you down

it is either Dwarves or Bears, rest is garbage.

>2 wins in a row game give you mirror or anti
explain this

why does d. shackles still exist in this game
its strictly a worse zap for the simple reason that units with strong effects never have a high power
example: axeman, trebuchet, arachas behemoth, bear summoner, and every other card in the game

its ok senpai, only three more weeks until we get a "hot"fix

>strictly
Wrong. Better against mork, olgierd, buffed resilient shit like barbegazi/defender or yarpen pulled by barclay, earth elementals, borkh, kambi, iris, arachas behemoth spawned from monster nest, sometimes axemen, derran, lugos whale and more while also having the potential to unlock your shit.
It's still a total garbage card in desperate need for a buff but strictly worse than the trash that is zap?nah

>daily to win 5 games with NG
>alright ill just make a reveal deck real quick and hop into casual for a sec, this should be easy for my massive 4k skill
>its all just dorfs
>even if im close to winning, they forfeit it doesnt count to the quest
ill just wait this patch out

gfycat IllustriousDefiniteDungbeetle

H-hnnnnng

At least post a fucking link, you faggot.

Wild Hunt Navigator/Aen Elle Elf girlfriend:

>"I don't mind if you're but a lowly dh'oine, I like/love you for who you are."

>"You're into elves and tall girls in armor?"

>"Wana see some magic tricks? I'm a magic user after all."

>"A Megascope? Don't need that low tech garbage. I can teleport us nearly anywhere you know?"

>"Awwww you made me a hand-crafted gift. Even if its not as superior as Aen-Elle craftmanship, that's still so sweet of you!"

>"Don't worry about my King Eredin, I'll just tell him and that meathead Imlerith you're my pet and servant so they won't hurt you."

>"I can show you a whole new world, literally. We Wild Hunt Navigators can travel accross the multiverse."

>"Let's ride honey! Our kings has called upon the hunt/the Red Riders!"

>"You may be 'unofficially' a member of the Red Riders, but to me. I consider you an official member, MY member."

>"I won't let those mean and scary monsters harm you sweetie!"

>"Let's conquer this weak world I found and make it into a colony! Then our king Eredin will be proud of both of us!"

>"Let's have cute, adorable half-elf kids."

>"Even if you will die of old age while I and our half-breed children are still alive due to our differing lifespans. I and our children will still treasure you in our fond memories."

>"I shall speak with viceroy Ge'els to have him paint us a painting of our marraige."

>"Let's go find Zireael and bring her to our king! And we can also kill that mean ol' greyheard witcher who's causing our king and commanders trouble!"

Probably because that was an automatic ban that they had set up for when you could farm GGs.

Apologies, I'm not very good at bypassing the spam filter. Direct links to gfycat always get shit on. Fuck gook moot.

I am not the slightest surprised that the fucking scum of humanity here proceed to cheat whenever possible. Shame on you shitters.

>tfw playing spies with runestone, circle, cantarella, and emhyr to pick their spies

i am become scum, destroyer of ladder

>destroyer of ladder
but that deck blows and is inferior to standard spies

i just abuse spies r2 my dude, its literally standard spies

They banned people for the Mardroeme bug. This won't be that different.
If they receive X reports about you, consider yourself banned.

> Win a game
> + 23 MMR
> Lose a game, disconnect, game freezes, opponent cheats
> - 34 MMR
How do you do it?
How do you keep playing once you reach this point?

By understanding that needing a good WR to reach rank 21 is a good thing and either tryhard and grind for hours with a tier 1 deck which I only do if I enjoy both the deck and the meta or settle with rank 20 for the season and play memedecks while not giving a shit.

got em, nice patch cdpr lmao

I'm already using my spare silver sword, entirely out of weapon repairs. How fucked am I? This hard?

>not saving her
You're the real monster.

What? How? I don't feel like I've been given the option yet? I've scoured the place an read everything, you think it's too late?
Could I have saved the Bruxa too? FUCK

She's being afflicted by a curse, and you can help her if you don't attack her as soon as she appears in the cutscene. All you had to do was wait, you might have an automatic save.
You can't save vampires

I dont get it whats the bug ?

so whats a good counter to dorfs?

You can pick up your opponents cards with Emhyr

Is being a white knight Geralt's kyptonite

Must be a important lesson in this.. but what?