youtube.com/watch?v=IpWqKme-g_4
store.steampowered.com/app/617870
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-announcement
tl;dr Tomb Kings on the 23rd of January, 4 LL's
Laboratory Mode
youtube.com/watch?v=qLSezK6_N5w
store.steampowered.com/app/594570/
totalwar.com/blog/reprisal-update-final-patch-notes
tl;dr: Laboratory and Reprisal updates now live, more balances & updates in January alongside campaign DLC and FLC

>History
youtube.com/watch?v=PhFP75EGPsI
store.steampowered.com/app/694880/Total_War_ROME_II__Empire_Divided/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fu0UPnk4kc
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-campaign-map-reveal
tl;dr New Britain map is fuck huge so you can never escape the rain

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Previous Edition:

First for Christendom

Am i the only one that thought Attila was shit?

What's a good total war that isn't Warhammer?

second for old world will be CELTED

Start posting Norsca.

Has anything been said about how battle moral will work with Tomb Kings?
It would make some sense that TK units would flee since they are not mindless undead, but it still seems a like something they wouldn't do. Especially with how their special ability depends on your troops dying.

i guess theyll just make them unbreakable like VC , less shit to program

Shogun 2, Attila, Medieval 2, Rome.

Tomb King skellies might not be totally mindless but they still dont feel fear.

wait really ? like he climbed on top of the cave and just dropped with a dagger on the chief ? thats a plan relling so much on the chief no moving until you fall etc , it wouldnt surprise me actually that a skaven thought that was the most Genius plan ever

But undead instead lose connection to their vampire and die, so they still use the moral bar.
Negating the bar entirely would be super OP and make it laughably easy for Khalida.

He split him in half too. He has also led many very successful ambushes and seems to be especially good at finding hidden tunnels or paths into fortifications. He might have more going for him than just meme cowardice.

Total War Warhammeris pretty fucking cool, but what we really need is Mount and Blade: Warhammer

I bet he'll be the CREEEED of TWH.

Attila is probably the best but it's in a very unbalanced point in history, so your mileage may vary based on who you want to play as.
Shogun 2 is the most polished but every faction is basically the same.
Rome 2 is actually decent now and it's definitely the most interesting time period.
If you don't mind old games, Medieval 2 is really good too. Rome 1 is a classic but it might be hard to get into if you're used to the new engine.

I'll take Bannerlord over that

Man I always though the Von Carsteins were supposed to be frail looking but Mannlet is packing some serious biceps, barring the fact that he is bald hes probably got the best design out of Warhammer after KF and maybe Belegar.

Why would they be frail looking?

being dead is a disability

I love the Lore of Shadow. Okkam's Mindrazor on your Blood Knights and they will TRAMPLE even Demigryph Halberd. I remember casting it on a Skinwolves unit before a charge in the back of Chaos Knight and they routed them almost instantly.
Enfeebling Foe is probably the best debuff in the game and can make Minotaurs harmless for 24 seconds.
Pit of Shade is imo the best vortex spell in the game.
And Penumbral Pendulum isn't great but is the best looking spell in the game.

It does, but the active ability and last passive ability do not stack, its the same for Dwarves but skaven have a good enough base speed to benefit from the speed boost and for some reason death runners get the speed boost as well.
Pic related is with three engineers so the active ability is always on.

Tell that to Settra, the buffest man in the entire world.

Vlad kinda already falls into that role with his vanguard deployment to all though
Maybe Tretch will be a complete asshole and be able to vanguard deploy everywhere except the enemy's deployment zone

He might imbue shit with stalk that shouldn't otherwise have it. STEALTH OGRES

Norsca meme stacks have to end. And bringing back actual Norsca isn't enough. They need some actual threat up there in that frozen shithole which will keep them at bay. I am so fucking bored of fighting them each game.

get that nerf mod

>enemy general dies on the 1st (FIRST) catapult shot
And that's when I realized that God was with the French

you're a big guy

Happened to me in Third Age once.
I think it was Imrahil.

I just installed it. It's too late now
But seriously they need someone else to fight there. Greenskins, Vampires, Albion, Lizardmen, anyone. Or else they will just quickly confederate under Wulfric rule and it will be this same shit again.

They should just have huge public order penalties when they don't raze shits.

>Orges were meant to be the chosen race but were not taught culture or structure

Really causes you to think, huh?

They also werent fat until Cathay nuked them.

so the great maw was made by Cathay ?

Why do blackpowder weapons suddenly suck when you're on a horse?

It's implied since the comet hits shortly after the Ogres piss off Cathay, who have access to lots of astromancers

Cathay's emperor is a massively powerful dragon wizard. The great maw is some thing that was floating around in space until he dropped it on the ogres to make them fuck off.

Gunpowder sucked for a long time. Add to that the jostling of a horse, not to mention just training a horse not to bolt when you make a fuckton of noise around it.

so Cathay emperor drop some sort of entity that was on the comet that now make the ogres bloodthirsty so deep into the earth that its a hole without bottom

this is probably a bigger fuck up than a victory for Cathay there

ogres gonna be so OP. blob up (with great weapons and armor), charge through shit and cast bubble regen just like tabletop, git rekt skrubs.

rollan

Well it wiped out most of the ogres and got them to leave Cathay alone so its still pretty much a win.

Who else keeps a campaign running pretty much all day while alt-tabbing or doing IRL shit?

I play an afk faction like Dwarfs while watching movies

S2 if you are new

M1, R1, M2

How on god's green earth does one pirate Rome 2? The cs.rin.ru thread is like the most confusing shit i've ever seen in my life.

Not sure what you mean, user? Total War: Rome 2™ has a Pirates and Raiders™ DLC pack available for purchase! juts download and play the new Pirate and Raiders™ DLC Pack and you can play three (3) new clans with over eight (8) new units!

>amazons still not announced

Third favorite faction now after Chaos and Skaven. I also like Empire when I'm murdering them.

>*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

>Aaaah yes, KING OF THE TROLLS.

Can anyone give me some tips playing Skaven vs Lizards, I have to deal with a massive horde of low tier lizardmen and it's become a matter of pride that I do it with 1 army, what should I be using?

Running stormvermin with sword/shield and halberds, 6 lightning cannons, engineer, queek, which are being useful.

Not useful so far have been warp lightning throwers, rat ogres, storm vermin in general.

Hellpit abominations seem decent but I don't think a ton of them will do much.

I just got the ability to make doomwheels, will they help me out here?

How come in S2:FotS when I put armstrong or parrot guns inside a castle they can't shoot? I even try putting them on the far side of the castle from the troops I'm aiming at and they just attempt to leave the castle to fire

>every Knight of the Realm owns a castle and some land which they oversee
>there are 60 in a unit
>every Grail Knight is a deity to the entire populace
>there are 60 in a unit

What's Sigvald doing?

You are a lone Gobbo, assigned to a guardtower to watch over Grimgor's holdings.

You get to bring 3 essential things. What are they?

This is why I use SFO

I like my elites being fucking elites

Anime, wipes and flintlock with 1 bullet.

Do they have to be things only a gobbo would bring? Because
basically beat me to my answer.

>fan service anime
>fucking washable wipes
>cyanide pill

>me squig
>me stabba
>me SCHEMES

I enjoyed well enough but it is probably towards the bottom of the list of Total Wars.

What exactly was in the Albion leak? Are we getting a new faction, or just a new province for Norsca to own?

3 units with with _albion_ in their name as part of DLC 12 in the game files. Could be anything from some RoRs for Norsca, to potentially part of a new faction (likely Dogs of War), but no one knows.

I execute all Saracens. More dread for the dread god.

What's with the based mommy meme?

I will not rest until we have the Halfling Swan Riders we richly deserve

>likely dogs of war

jesus fuck can this "dogs of war" meme just end? Its probably not going to happen because it would make for a shitty and pointless campaign.

"what are my objectives?"
uhhh idk, just recruit some units from every faction and go fight for whatever reasons you deem worthy.

sounds comfy

Literally the same as Bretonnia

holy shit Estalia is going all out

DoW would be cool because you can reuse most of its RoR units for NPC factions.

Truthsayers/Kelpie riders/Clansmen? Put them in Albion

Diestros? Put them in Estalia

Gryphon Legion? Put them in Kislev

Desert Dogs? Put them in Araby.

Amazons? Put them in Lustria

It begins

It's also a good way to put in niche shit that people keep asking for but are never going to get, rather than doing an Albion/Araby/Amazons/Estalia/Tilea/etc. faction that CA would have to make up 90% of the units and LL's for, just do dogs of war and stick all that shit in there.

I've still got a Norsca campaign in progress but I haven't touched it in a month. Far too warm for playing the newer TW's on most days.

Caption this, anons

Me on the far left

Are you a horse?

Heard you talking shit.

*teleports behind ur stakes*
N-nani?!

HEEEERREEE'S BAGUETTE

>be chadkith
>har ganeth backstabs ghrond, takes the city of ghrond.
>deadwood sentinels respond in turn by immediately backstabbing har ganeth and killing 2 of their stacks
>i violate the NAP and come in out of nowhere taking all of har ganeths holdings, including ghrond
I KILLED THEM MOMMY. I KILLED THEM ALL. FOR YOU. ALL THE GOOD BOY POINTS ARE MINE NOW. NOW HAND OVER THE MOMMY MILKIES!

Gonna pop an adderal and start a vortex campaign tomorrow. Which elf should I play as?

that milk has chaos corruption

Woah dude, you shouldn't take that many drug/

Cover the world in skank.

idc killing chaos rebel scum is free slaves, money and experience

i really want to play franz, but every single time i start a campaign i always get cucked by marienburg's two stacks early on
how do you guys manage the dirty port-city fuckers?
also, should i wait until tomb kings for starting a greenskins campaign, because the prospect of fighting nothing but other orcs and dwarves for 50 turns isn't exactly appealing

It probably wouldn't be lore-friendly but I'd love an Ironclaw mini-campaign.

>military alliance member goes to war with a faction
>right after I agree to join them in war they declare peace
Fucking Dawi

I'm waiting on Kangz before I start any campaigns that are near the badlands/southlands. Just doesn't feel right when there's no skellybros down there.

Necrarchs are the dyels, Von Carsteins are all
muscled chads

>Would still be in Badlands, but with norsca-style confederation
>Marching with a united Greenskin force against a united empire

Behold my terrible ideas and judge them,
Dogs of War
Horde Army

Can easily make Military Alliances
Military Alliance provides income/upkeep reduction

Receive bonus income/buffs for attacking enemies of your Allies.

Receive standard quest objectives from your allies, too many failed will end your alliance for a while.

Campaign objective: $$$, travel the world fight interesting people, wipe out the enemy factions of your favoured patron.

Norscan Hunt like quests, but instead you fight a battle alongside a RoR and then unlock it.

Technology research unlocks recruitment options, some based on the factions you are allied with.

NPC Dogs of War can be easily bribed to break/make alliances

Beating the campaign unlocks The Moot