/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous Thread: >[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Saber Wars facebook campaign
Either 10,000 likes or 2,000 shares will grant us 3 Saint Quartz
fate-go.us/event/
2018-01-04~01-18 3:59 UTC

>Returning Master Login Bonus!
If you haven't logged in since September, log in now for a total of 10 tickets and 16 golden fruits, you lazy piece of shit

>London Chapter Released
3 new Mystic Codes and 5 new interlewds

>London Pickup Summon Period
2017-12-19 8:00 - 2018-01-04 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up:
5* Mordred
4* Frankenstein
3* Henry Jekyll & Hyde, Paracelsus von Hohenheim & Charles Babbage

>London Pickup 2 Summon
2017-12-26 4:00 - 2018-01-04 3:59 UTC
5* Nikola Tesla
4* Altria Pendragon Lancer (Alter)

>New Year Pickup Summon (Daily)
2017-12-28 07:00 - 2018-01-04 03:59 UTC
5* Arjuna, Karna
4* Altria Pendragon (Alter)
3* Cú Chulainn (Lancer), Medea, Medusa

Trial Quest Period
2017-12-28 07:00 - 2018-01-06 03:59 UTC
Clear Rewards:
x2 Summon Ticket

>Training Grounds AP Cost 1/2 Period:
2017-12-28 07:00 - 2018-01-04 03:59 UTC

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo/edit#gid=1722316510
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JohrzCGaih0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're not getting anything for New Years are we boys

KARNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NEE SAN

Smelly Scat

I want to lick Medusa and Stheno.

The Saint

What would you do if your future self traveled back in time to kill you?

good shit

>10 rolls are a sca-

Surely I'd explain why I would want to kill my past self so I'd hear what I had to say and decide if I wanted to die yet.

Let him, but only after we have sex.

Stheno's smug is something to be treasured, for she is the cutest goddess there is!

DAIROKUTEN MAO?

Tell him to fuck off, he'd understand.

Accept it

Of course you are. Why would you be confused about this, Nobu?

Tell him that even if he is correct it doesn't mean he is right

m

Is it fair bros? Is asking for a paid gacha to kickstart 2018 too much?

Cursing all luckshitters in this thread. Post Liz to redeem yourselves.

Out-autism him.

FUCK OFF ITS A SCAM, LOOK HOW YOU GOT EURYALE AND A 4STAR CE THAT COULDVE BEEN SSRS EASILY

>Lubu is new
???

WASHI JA

My tiny chuuni autist.

ODA NOBUNAGA JA!
I bought Total War: Shogun 2 because of you, you little shit.
It's been 12 hours and just now I can say that I hate it. Steam probably won't take my refund.

here you go user
have a rare liz

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

Sir Kay has finally arrived! Bronze Saber soon!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PAID GACHA??? I HAD NO MONEY FOR THE THANKSGIVING ONE!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They couldn't possibly be better than si-

This is the stupid Notaredditor fan theory. There is no roll conversions or anything. It simply rolls with the chance of getting a 3* removed. Just like every other gacha game in the world. But even with the 3*s removed, your chance of getting anything other than a 5* servant is still ~20x higher. So of course it doesn't seem like much.

TAKE THAT OFF RIGHT NOW! YOU DONT DESERVE CLOTHES

Oda Nobunaga ja!

>SEAmonkeys give us worse gacha with fewer servants
>SEAmonkeys give us worse Christmas presents
>SEAmonkeys fuck up the serves and give us less quartz than jp
>SEAmonkeys give us jack shit for New Years
I want to enjoy this game but those fuckers are making it really, really difficult.

Oh no! Not the buttmonkey of the Round Table!

What the fuck is wrong with his eye?

SARABA JA

>gawain alter
>instant defeat during the full moon

I love Liz now?

What something like Formalcraft also increase the effectiveness of Arts NP or only the regular Arts cards?

>Marie
>good roll
Nice one, all I see is a single SSR which is a lucklet 10 roll

>they think 10 rolls are not a scam
Defend this retards.
youtube.com/watch?v=JohrzCGaih0

I was told I could clear content with pretty much any team - I want to make a team based around Medusa, relatively F2P if possible. Is this a viable choice or will I get fucked hard later on?

its over bro

>watch Spartacus movie
>Wow he's such a cool guy
>Play FGO
>See Spartacus
Wew

Wow, entitled much?

save saint quartz...

Bad luck

Where did he show up?

you going to take tiny nippon corporate peepee and you going to rike it

I'm not a homosexual.

arigato jiji

You are like a little baby. WATCH THIS

Deserved bad luck for a pedophile. Nothing more to see. Pic related: literally one 10 roll and I didn't want pedobait trash

I'm saving it all for her.

wtf bros, now I have to punish Liz

Plisu understanduru

WHY IS HE SO FAR BROS. WHY IS HE RIGHT AFTER MUSASHI

why doesn't she just shapeshift

>Multitude of Colors - Providential Oni Poison
>Originally the poisonous sake drank by Shuten-douji due to Minamoto no Raikou and the Four Heavenly Kings. Now that she became a Heroic Spirit, this poisoned sake has sublimated into the general existence of Shuten-douji. The “sake’s” single purpose to her is to pollute the surroundings with poison in a moment. By manipulating its concentration, she can bestow every bad status aliment. As for its concentration, it decomposes all of the living body, leaving nothing but a few bones behind. The gourd carried in a bag is said to become a cage to lock up her spoils, fascinating Shuten-douji, and also, it is a weapon that can turn into a sword, held with the mouth of the gourd.

>Bone Collector - Riot of Flowers (aka Hyakka Ryouran)
>An ability she possesses naturally, or a super-extraordinary* special move. She literally “bones” the opponent. She extracts the bones without spilling blood. If she does not make a mistake in the location of the attack, the opponent will immediately die. Whether it’s inherited from her father who is worthy to be a malevolent god, or whether it’s inherited from her cannibalistic mother, or if it’s an ability that originated from Shuten-douji herself, it is unclear. Now that she exists as a Heroic Spirit, this technique or ability has been converted into an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm. The purpose of this isn’t always to kill the opponent, but if she feels like doing it, this operates as a Noble Phantasm with an exceedingly high probability for instant death.

Shuten seems fucking busted
How you kill this little shit without a nuke before she kills you first?

No user, you can beat the game with any servants, but can't just slap 3 of the same class in a team and expect it to clear everything the game throws at you. You could probably have 10 shitters and beat the game with adequate team composition though.

YOKAROU

>the same guy who rolled Gil in *10 roll

Fella... i'm going to masturbate to Liz if you don't stop this.

>Insert Camelot meme
For real though, her NP does damage and increases Star Gen, and she has Independent Action on top of that for more Crit damage, with high star absorb as a Rider. Your best bet is to use CA Hassan and Anderson to help center around her crit damage and NP usability. It will be difficult until you can get her Strengthening Quest later this year, however.

Monk is pretty nice. Definitely a servant I want even if it takes some money.

>y-you just need luck if you want your 10 rolls to be better I swear!

LIZ!

>3.5
I thought you were trying to show me good rolls

this was my 10-roll about a week ago.

It's literally just luck. Don't play this game if you're asspained about 1% rates, it's not like they hide this fact.

NO BRO DONT DO IT!

Yes exactly luck. There's no use crying about it.

you leave me no choice then

Is Da Vinci going to restock Summon Tickets tomorrow? New shit?

>the real King of Shit Talking makes his appearance
I can't wait

Is Fran a good wave clearer?

you guys know what? I don't care about stupid gibes from DW, the real gift is being able to spend time with you all here!

No. That's impossible. I won't accept something like that.

That guy must've been in a hospital bed suffering from some insane shit as a catalyst for this.

Lewd

Alright you got me. I refuse to believe this is anything but photoshopped.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I HATE EVERYONE HERE!!!

I'm sorry bro, i already started.

>He thinks it's 1% on NA

I love you too user!

But we're all terrible, terrible people

>Nightingale and Rama on the same banner
wait
Mommy Sawashiro TWICE on the same banner?

Morgan Le Fay returns to wreck terrible vengeance on London as a new armored Caster! Will cosplaying as her hated sibling bring her the respect and glory she's always thought owed to her?! Will people finally take her seriously as something other than Mordred's Mom?! Find out later!