>Guaranteed paid gacha
More details in NEWS.

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6GrZYE2il0
live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv309638129
youtube.com/watch?v=i1BTISe4H5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kerry is the key to all of this.

Caren soon.

Is Sanzou the sexiest Servant?

kintsugi thread

Nobu a CUTE.

He tried to kill Iri various times. (You) protected her.

Kiritsugu Assassin annoys me so much. I like his animations and everything except his sprites. I don't feel like I'm using Kerry. And it doesn't even make sense, he wore a suit when he was a vulnerable human, but as a servant he decides to put on armor? Armor that would do nothing against these mythical heroes.

He desperately needs a costume.

I fixed your 3.5

No. Not even close. Not even in the top 10.

Dumb mud is cute

Nobu!

Hey Abybros which music do you listen when you use her to senpai hands?

youtube.com/watch?v=J6GrZYE2il0

Going on silly adventures with Enkidu!

Hoping I don’t roll mud in the paid gatcha. There are only 3 servants whom I don’t want and mud is one of them.

I think his armor looks cool. The tan is stupid though.

Any other WadaMemo 2 scans? I found one half of BB/Kiara's page but not the other.

Okay did I miss something? What's the deal with mud and polar bears? They don't even live in the south pole

I hope it's because you already have him. His character is too good lorewise, I don't see why hate him.

Artoria Alter Maid stole his coat. Its her fault.

Reminder that Medbcuck has never once beaten me in an argument.

Delicious

It's exactly what it said. Enkidu wants to go to the south pole to see polar bears
>They don't even live in the south pole
That's the point

who's the artist, that Schez looks great

She has no ass, m8

>never once beaten me
ESL, fuck off

>3.5 Saber
>9.5 Archer
Saber class is just a limiter.

Rider Titanic when? Avenger Hindenburg when?

HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL NEWS?

I always find it amusing how the japanese simply pair up all the brown servants, I'm sure american people would be crying racism

>I don't see why hate him
He is a fucking psycho

Cute midget

live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv309638129
You're welcome

I don't really listen to music based on the servant but I have been listening to this today.
youtube.com/watch?v=i1BTISe4H5M

Anne when

Funny that's something from his mats? I want to take him to the south Pole and teach him penguins are cooler

Very cute. Can you post some Anne too?

it's from CasGil mat as he has to stop him

She deserves more art then she gets.

>Melvin is STILL assblasted that Medb defeated the cheese
>He will FOREVER be seething because Chaldea summons retain memories of other times they were summoned and this means our Medb now has anti-cheese senses
>He can NEVER deny she would make Berserkerlot her sex slave now

THIS RAPE WAGON HAS NO BREAKS

>no argument
>has to fall back on his incorrect grammatical arguments due to his poor grasp of the language
Never change, Medbcuck.

the cutest

That makes him so cute tho

she looks like shit, so it's accurate

But he's a good lancer, though.

What happens if she appears outside of Grand Order though?

>Beofags falseflagging as Medb and Lancelot fags once again to distract people from the horrific fucking wank he's received in GO

I'M ONTO YOU

But who is THE lewdest?

Is that a

>Medbcuck.
wrong, ESL retard

IS THAT

>kino Nana MV
Nana when DW?
Why is she not here yet?

Why would anyone dislike Ereshkigal? She's the best girl in all of FGO.

Medb only goes for strong and brave warriors. Jets is safe.

Only GO matters.

>Gilkeks

Does Zerkerlot have a monster dong? His hands kinda transformed and he became super strong, I wonder if I could have sex with it without dying. He is supposed to be just a man in a black armor but who knows.

>Beofags destroying the general again
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

CUTE. That kinda redeems the pretty cold lines they had for each other in GO. Anything else like that? Between Enkidu and the other Gils? Or Cas Gil and and other Gils?

My sister, Martha of course.

>retain memories of other times they were summoned
>except for Medb, Mordred and many others
Kek

Moe!

>rinface

Is there anything more pathetic than the simpering bitching of the three or four Beofags in this place?
>waaaaah why didn't nasu wank him harder bros ;_;
>guda confirmed cuckolded by beo fucking nightingale's tight crazy pussy amirite guize lol best ship
>BEO IS SO COOL AND STRONG BUT ITS A GOOD KINDA COOL AND STRONG WHERE ITS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COOL AND STRONG SERVANTS I SWEAR HIS POWERSET MAKES SENSE WITH HIS IRL LORE AND IT HAVING LIMITS MEANS ITS BETTER FUCK EVERY SERVANT STRONGER THAN HIM THEY SHOULD BE NERFED REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Why does Nasu hate the norse bros? ;_;
>RAGNAROK ORDER WITH BEO KILLING FENRIR WHEN
>he's a great character! he had so much personality as an unimportant side villain in america!
>fight club is the best movie ever and him being a tyler durden reference just makes him cooler
>i wish i could feel his arms around me.....

HOLY SHIT FUCKING SHUT UP ABOUT THAT SHIT CHARACTER YOU WHINY BABIES

>FRIEND

>dumb abiganigger asks the same shit's been asked over the last days

What's your wish for the coming year, /fgog/?
Mine is that we have even more melvdowns

Beo deserves to be Grand Berserker.

Is there anything more pathetic than the simpering bitching of the three or four Beofags in this place?
>waaaaah why didn't nasu wank him harder bros ;_;
>guda confirmed cuckolded by beo fucking nightingale's tight crazy pussy amirite guize lol best ship
>BEO IS SO COOL AND STRONG BUT ITS A GOOD KINDA COOL AND STRONG WHERE ITS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COOL AND STRONG SERVANTS I SWEAR HIS POWERSET MAKES SENSE WITH HIS IRL LORE AND IT HAVING LIMITS MEANS ITS BETTER FUCK EVERY SERVANT STRONGER THAN HIM THEY SHOULD BE NERFED REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Why does Nasu hate the norse bros? ;_;
>RAGNAROK ORDER WITH BEO KILLING FENRIR WHEN
>he's a great character! he had so much personality as an unimportant side villain in america!
>fight club is the best movie ever and him being a tyler durden reference just makes him cooler
>i wish i could feel his arms around me.....

HOLY SHIT FUCKING SHUT UP ABOUT THAT SHIT CHARACTER YOU WHINY BABIES

Sam Hyde servant when?

Wondering when you were going to show up.

Schez and Kiara strengthening/interludes

>I-Im not Medbcuck, I just post exactly like him!
KEK
>using my gifs
>even clearly saved from Veeky Forums due to filename
WEW, I win Medbcuck. In trying to beat me, you have become me.
>friendzone prime
>is also a massive beta
>even more beta than mashit
>finally shows up in chaldea
>has to fuck off just days later
>is a career loser at everything she does
>has nothing to her character except waifubait, and she doesn't even do that right
>best anything
Was she even in the Babylon mats? KEK

それは

Get off the internet Eresh

Is Queen of Sheba the most pathetic character in Fate to date? Let's go through a list
>has no relevance in anything
>not even a name
>merely a 1 time appearance footnote tier character in Solomon's stories
>at best, Solomon pumped and dumped her
>in Fate she is completely infatuated by him, thinks it was love at first site, meant to be, etc
>in Fate Solomon was literally an emotion-less servant of God
>it's impossible for her to have meant anything to him
>even being a hyper autist, Solomon managed to have hundreds of wives and she wasn't one of them
>David tells her to call him dad out of pity
>has Jewish tendencies
>shitty uninspired design (did the artist even look up what she looked or dressed like+DUDE NEKOMIMI MODE+looks like a Granmeme Fantasy reject)
>is a literal nigger
>had to play the role of a slave in Salem
I feel bad for her.

Which fujobait of the Round is the lewdest?

Is this a Beofag falseflagging as an anti-Beofag to make Beofags seem better?

>marrying someone that isn't your friend
Enjoy that loveless marriage!

>Is there anything more pathetic than the simpering bitching of the three or four Beofags in this place?
Yes, the simpering bitching of the three or four Abbyfags in this place.
>waaaaah why didn't nasu wank outer gods harder bros ;_;
>lavi confirmed saved by abby fucking her tight virgin pussy back into the world of the living amirite guize lol best friendship
>ABBY IS SO CUTE AND STRONG BUT ITS A GOOD KINDA COOL AND AHORR'EOG WHERE ITS DIFFERENT TO OTHER CUTE AND STRONG SERVANTS I SWEAR HER POWERSET MAKES SENSE WITH THE LORE AND IT HAVING NO LIMITS MEANS ITS BETTER FUCK EVERY SERVANT STRONGER THAN HER THEY SHOULD BE NERFED TEKELI-LIIIIIIIIIII
>Why doesn't le Reddit fuck off squid bros? ;_;
>INNSMOUTH ORDER WITH BEO PUNCHING DAGON WITH ABBY PIGGYBACKING HIM WHEN
>she's a hrodog character! she had so much lw'nafh as a completely helpless victim in salem!
>the dunwich lloigshogg is the best agl ever and her being the titular n'ghftdrn reference just makes her vulgtmnahor
>Y'AI'NG'NGAH YOG-SOTHOTH H'EE-L'GEB F'AI THRODOG UAAAHH

VULGTMOTH AHLW'NAFHORNAH MGVULGTNAH AH NAFL YOG AI CAHF AHLW'NAFHORNAH SHUGGOTH YMG' OR'AZATH GOF'NN

I love those doujins where 2 girls have a slut off to see which one is the bigger whore. My dream doujin is one of those with Medb and Kiara in Chaldea full of male ahegao

>shitposting power hour has begun
Looks like I'm going to bed early.

Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this image, user.

Describe this master in 3 words or less

Cute Ruby

Sexy female master

I remember this post, you replied to myself saying "Why does no one talk about Queen Shiva?" or something. Yes she is quite pathetic and I can't even imagine her as a real servant in a Holy Grail War. My mental test is "Can I imagine X servant replacing another one in Fate/Zero and still having a mature story?" and the answer is no.

Does Saber Kaioken of the Lake make up for the A downgrade?

Dumb
Female
Master

Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this image, user.

>it's pasta time

Nigga the entire archer class is useful.

Stupid not canon

I hate that I can believe this is happening. Once again The shitposters sink their fangs into the thread and start spewing what are blatantly incontrovertible trash, and once again the lowest common denominator of /fgog/ proves it's fucking stupid enough to take the bait despite the countless times it has proven false. You fools, you cur, you ignorant unwashed masses of morons.

I loathe this place and the culture that pervades it. I loathe that we cannot have a single day without our dozen resident cunts shitposting to stir up shit and piss people off. I loathe that each and every single time they garner replies. I loathe the knowledge that this post too shall just serve to please them, that as they read these words a smile shall cross their wicked face and I shall have done nothing but feed the very beast I wish so dearly to slay.

But most of all, I loathe the anons who are not shitposters. I loathe the anons who are not witless idiots misled by their constant assault of falsities. Yes, the ones I loathe the most are the ones who observe these two and respond to such vile filth with encouragement - falseflagging as the offended, laughing at the work of the shitposter as their own faux rage both sustains them and further incites both those who genuinely believe them and those attempting to argue against them. They are crass pigs who wallow in shit for pleasure, deriving enjoyment from the degradation of the general and not even putting in the effort to at least tear it down themselves. They are the laziest, most disgusting, and destructive forces in these threads - because so long as they exist, so too shall shitposting, as no matter how many anons learn to identify and ignore it they shall provide ample outrage for the peddlers of pernicious posts who degrade this general.

I hope that the knowledge that somewhere in the world a stranger's heart burns with hate for you brings even the slightest discomfort to you.

OHMYGODESS

>>BEO IS SO COOL AND STRONG BUT ITS A GOOD KINDA COOL AND STRONG WHERE ITS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COOL AND STRONG SERVANTS I SWEAR HIS POWERSET MAKES SENSE WITH HIS IRL LORE AND IT HAVING LIMITS MEANS ITS BETTER FUCK EVERY SERVANT STRONGER THAN HIM THEY SHOULD BE NERFED REEEEEEEEEEEE
I've said it before, but that piece of greentext sounds eerily similar to what I've heard form hercfags around here.