wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/7n1snz/luckiest_pull_of_my_life_about_time/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RK > MOBIUS > BE

I agree with this

To answer , I was just saving up for anything Tidus related, back when I started I pulled a few times on the OK banner relics and have two of his SSB, and the BSB, unsure how good would be to try and chase a USB

His Conflicted Hero outfit is leagues better and should've been his outfit in XII
And all is it is him putting on a damn shirt and gloves.

Oh look, the thread has already descended into shit and it just started.

I hope everyone like you finally realizes how much everyone in your life hates your existence and does everyone a favor and fucking kills themselves.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

true doublehand chainers are the future get out of the way of progress dual wield sheeple

you must go back

Why are you so flustered? I just wanted to share my opinion on my favorite mobages.
I didn't say any of them were bad. I just said I liked some of them better than the others.
One of the biggest symptoms of autism is the unwillingness to accept that other people have different opinions than you do. Just saying.

And what did he?

>calling others autistic

based christmas event has given me another chance at santa meia
this will be my 11th pull on this banner

I will give a week for people to gear their companion leader for TDH meta before removing all the dual wield shitters

>i was just pretending to be retarded lmao
>a-autism
nice projection

I'll delete you in advance, autistic cancer
what's your name?

Where did I talk about your opinion being wrong though?

Faggots like you who force this general into a shit flinging circle jerk over which games are better and muh BEape maymays, ruin it for the rest of us who just want to discuss the games we like without shitting on the others. That's what has got me flustered, your inability to let people enjoy what they want to enjoy without thinking anyone gives a fuck about your worthless opinion.

>go check my deck
>go back to the summon screen
>it's fucked
I'm guessing it's banner change time but Santa meia is still boosted right? RIGHT???

Good luck!

I've got 47 tickets and 30k magicite to pull for Sephiorth.

I better get that mother fucker.

Thanks!
>see brown lasers
ohshitohshitohshit
>7th card
F U C K

>all the bravest

Damn, at least you got something new though.

Mainland Final Fantasy stopped by barely good at VIII. IX was barely playable. X wasnt playable. Everything after was just a shitshow cashgrab.

the glory days of IV V VI and VII will never be lived again.

>I just said I liked some of them better than the others.
No you didn't, you just posted shit without context like an autistic fuck

Well, I'm using lightning skin with judge magister job
I hear thief of tantulus' weapon is best in slot right?
>this draw didn't reset my pity counter and I get a guaranteed job next pull
I'm not sure if I can grind enough magicite bros

I'm saving up for the FFVII Weapons, but I might pull for Ninja once or twice

Yeah, Zwill Crossblade seems to be the best attack weapon for rangers.
This is almost exactly how I feel about mainline.

>Shitting on Lightning's game
It's time to stop

Fuck off back to /v/ badonkanigger

What did he what, user? He did plenty of things, all of them good, if that's what you're asking.

He touched Larsa which was good for him and Vayne

No, he did no such things, he is not a degenerate; do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding Archadian pseudo-royalty.

>going full ape with tidus chain and usb
Holy shit this feels good

I always overprepare for these fights and make the setup way longer than it should be, well whatever

If all you've played is the mobile games, you should seriously consider playing one of the real games too.

Who you PLAYAN in the NT jp Beta boiz?

Except for anything past XII, those are a big lump of shit

xiv is pretty good though

ACE

My game crashed right after I finished the 4th battle of the protect espers hard and when I got back in it was reset like I could enter again from scratch.

Was there supposed to be some 5th secret 300+ battle that opens if you beat them all in succession?

Nope, but a hard mode is coming soon

I thought this was hard mode?

Wait really? Everything I've read has said that extra enhance element is useless for jobs with big numbers for that already. Does it function differently on job panels?

Oh, so it is. I've just been farming vit motes all day, guess I didn't notice. Congrats, you're done. You should have the new summon in your inventory.

There are some diminishing returns for jobs with huge EE but in general the rule is Magic on fractals and EE on panels. There might be some threads that explain the math on reddit

What's better for Malboro, 2 physical DDs or 2 magic?

yes

No

TDH Chainers

Is 7* Ace looking viable?

Doesn't matter but they need to have AoE chaning, and most of the best characters for it are mages (Trance Terra, Christine).

Are there obvious bad choices for Zodiac jobs in XII or can I just go willy-nilly?

this but unironically

Is this really catching on? No one on my friend list is switching to this, is it still viable with just buster style and 1 set of gloves?

He looks amazing, can do basically everything. Go check him out, all his stuff is detailed in the usual places.

>Is this really catching on?
No because you need the 3 TDH items and not many have it
>No one on my friend list is switching to this
See above. Most people that want to TDH will just make a post looking for other TDH friends and add each other's codes.
>is it still viable with just buster style and 1 set of gloves?
No, at that point stick to DW.

>No one on my friend list is switching to this
protip: no one will, it's a dumb reddit whale meme

>Tired of Hope having shit skills like Alexander and Diaga
>Finally craft Holy and hone it so now he can have Holy and Madeen
>Realize Hope can’t use level 5 white magic

Well?

>protip
protip: You are not a pro if you dont have TDH set, nigger

They won't because literally no one except whale Lilly of course has all 3 pieces. If they did, they would

Show me yours and your FC, newfagmaster

Not until 7* does it matter.
Hey I have all 3 pieces too, fuck you

Which one?

I had a bunch of whale friends that got all 3 pieces on the first week of cloud's banner. They switched to it for about a week before switching back to their DW unit.

I am Lilly

Then you're dumb for not making the switch

>Lilly
fat tranny whales don't count

I am Darkwolf

Most people don't shitpost on a Malaysian pixel art board and aren't privvy to the info about the new meta

I am Curty

I am Legend

I am /oneguy/

nothing meta about tdh right now. They can't do damage for shit compared to dual wielding chainers.

Useless until 7* comes out.

I am the one who knocks.

is ff6 on steam really that bad? its the one i missed out on

I AM ALL OF ME

>Making the switch before W ability
You're retarded

What chainers get W ability? I only know Cloud does but he's a finisher

FF6 has the greatest story out of all FF games.

>steam port
>based on the shitty mobile version
gross

Le laughing man is the biggest beneficiary.

I am a Lucian!

>better than XV
shtining fag falseflagging again

i heard theres a mod for the sprites, anyone try using it?`
its gets alot of praise, i wanna try it

It's not just my favorite FF, it's my favorite game but the steam version is absolutely disgusting. If you can get it, then that means you can just as easily get the snes or gba (with the hack to add the snes sounds and graphics back in) versions, both of which are great.

>tfw lucian is what satanists/freemasons call themselves
thanks tabata, now all i can hear is prompto declaring himself to be a follower of satan

doesnt help he does the 666 eye of lucifer sign in an official promo

>tfw the guy who posted yesterday was a redditor
reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/7n1snz/luckiest_pull_of_my_life_about_time/

he looks neat. the only other ones I'd have are marie and fohlen... I dunno how to feel about fohlen, but it looks like they gave marie some extra utility and that's cool. I saw the ranking list and her ranking gave me some pause. It looks like she'll continue to do what she does now regardless of ranking.

>can't unknow this now
Thanks user you just ruined Prompto for me.

this is reddit mod man corey isn't it

When's the next Comrades content update?