One Piece Games General - /opgg/

New Year Edition

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

xn--pck6bvfc.gamewith.jp/article/show/85482
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better luck next thread Pudding poster

>5667▶

Golden rule for gachas is to never pull unless there's something you really really want. The all gold rates mean shit when there's plenty of trash-tier and just plain outdated golds.

People seem to care a lot about legends, but what about those utility units? Did anyone get anything they really needed?

I finally pulled Monsherry, Kanjuro, Raizo and TS Robin.

kek sorry I lied about that being my last post. but I just had to come back and say that I just got 3 skillups out of 23 books on the free sabo. as if I needed any more reason to drop this shit.

Have you already used money to increase the hidden luck stat? Jap Govt wants to kill off NEETs.

nah I wanted to buy gems for the first time earlier in the day to get to 9 multis but after an hour of fiddling it didn't want to accept my money. Now I'm glad it didn't.

Guess you were right, we won't see you next week
We'll see you not even 12 hours from now under a different account name because gotta hide your internet shame :^)

If anyone saved any of there jp reroll accounts, is there any you can spare?

Is +6 Law a good captain or just a meme?

Him and Zoro seem useful for content like Invasion Cabbage where Judge and Neko get fucked over.

I am not gonna buy gems unless Bamco releases Yukata Law with top tier art like Yukata Ace's

>7 multis
>dupes, Sengoku and Akainu

>Rerolling on the sugofest simulator JP for day 3 for the vinsmoke children
>literally only going in for 100 gems because I need the vinsmoke children
>I rarely get them
>got fucked over yesterday cuz I pulled 5 fucking dupe reds that weren't even rated up

Are rate-ups a fucking lie? I mean, I don't care too much about my jp account but it makes me angry to get RNG'd like this.

heres the simulator btw

xn--pck6bvfc.gamewith.jp/article/show/85482

>at least 2 legend every multi

wot

yeah i have a few which do you want
Lucy and BC Ace
Akainu, Blackbeard, INTHawk, Zoro, Barto
Hody, Lucci 6+, A shitload of good rr's
Log Luffy, Magellan, Blackbeard, Sabo
Akainu, Aokiji, Sabo
INT Hawk, Cavendish, Buggy, Sabo, Ani Zoro
If anyone else wants one lemme know

>3 legends every multi
yeah, no. the average is like one per 3.
gamewith is getting paid by bamco to sucker losers into pulling with inflated rates

>>literally only going in for 100 gems because I need the vinsmoke children
>>I rarely get them

They are rated up in day 3 you dumbo. I only got Ichiji in 6 multis during Day 1.

Vinsmoke Ship when?

Will Judge make a big come back vs Big Mom for his +6 art? if weak trio can harm her then Judge might be able to land a big blow like Jinbe.

Yea I have 100 gems ready for tomorrow, hopefully I get those fucks. I also better get Reiju.

I just did 350 pulls on this and I did not get even ONE multi without a legend. The average per multi was 2.44 legends
yes I'm autistic. I don't know how could they fuck up the simulator this badly with access to official rates in the app. Expect your real pulls to be 5 times worse.

I hate how TM characters keep polluting good sugos

if we didn't have fucking vivi and urouge rated up because of their x2 point boost then we could have gotten the maxed Law at 6 pulls like G4 during last year's Anni.

Except that Urouge is objectively a great unit.

what if sugo rates were glitched right after day 2 started and in the morning namco will refund everyone who pulled their gems

I was actually wanting to see if you anyone had v2 doffy account to spare. But seeing how good he is it will be hard to find someone to give one.

I'm surprised they didn't make Inu guaranteed after 6 pulls since it's the year of the dog

I guess cerebral are shit tier right now. I barely see streamers using them outside of Kai content.

>free legends for global
>have 20, including the 4 listed
Guess i'm getting 5,000 free points and a purple skull.

I'm not keeping any v2 doffy accounts without other good units so I'll put them in the thread when I roll them

Ok then, thanks! Good luck!

>Still trying to spread this meme

>implying it's a meme in the first place

Nobody said that it's not going to happen just that youre full of shit

YEEESSSS!! FUCK YES! I FUCKING GOT HIM ON MY 6th MULTI!

that's a single stop lying

Congrats user!

Probably his 11th poster.

It was my 11th poster. I was completely ready for it be sengoku or shanks or some really weak legend. I'm glad this happened, made my whole night better.

I wish Zoro's attack animation included Orlumbus throwing him

I gave my Lucci a rcv candy by accident he'll never be good now

HOLY SHIT I FINALLY PULLED HER

is boa's heal worth using? I lack reiju and can't use Sherry in Judge teams.

to deal with venom and silence/par I'm just using mommy Kalifa and TS Nami

Just cleared law forest with this team. Thank you based Coby.

honestly pretty funny

carrot 5 plus wehn

>brave souls has an animated opening
I can already sense that more work was put into this mobile game about a failed manga than treasure cruise

Yeah Klab has put a lot of work into BBS, but it lacks strategy. Since if you're patient enough and know what you're doing, you will never take damage in PVE, end game really is PVP, and PVP has been dictated by one unit, Kenpachi Zaraki (The Lost Agents ver). People right now are saying the new Yachiru Unohana will replace him, but I doubt it. They'll both just be essential to win.

Dont the devs for bbs actually talk to the playerbase? I thought I heard that before

They have livestreams about once a week, they announced and show off new units gameplay, special events, future updates, etc.

Hey this was my free pull, is he good?

No, but the free pull has a limit to who you can get, just keep going with it. There are only 2 worthwhile characters in that pool.

>wake up
>no Pudding

colo doggo farm y/n?

you can't make me stop posting when I literally wake up
stop making new threads at 5 AM my time

if you find a good team for it please tell me, I want to farm him but I keep getting shit on by something
this one is so fucking annoying

You're gonna need him for INT Kuma who is assuredly next

Yeah farm im

Not exactly f2p friendly but it does the trick. Been using this team for a lot of things since I got Ruffy.

>Ruffy
Sadly, this will never be canon. The other translations fucked that up.

It takes only 15-20 copies to get him to a reasonable CD, there is no reason why you shouldn't farm him

>will never pull ts sanji
>dont own sabo

LOVE IT

If it is any consolation I only use Sanji for the orb boost not the DR. Colo Ideo would work fine, better even.

>when the 1/3 chance of the annoying 3rd stage miniboss comes up
Fucking Wanda. Slows things down a lot.

Lost a colo inu run because I got hercales first stage where I get the vast majority of stalling for my 19 CD raid sabo and then all 1 turn timers on stage 2. Thats unlucky right there.

Why is there no unit that converts rainbow orbs into block orbs? It would pair very well with Shirahoshi and any block orb controller.

>can farm the doggo
>have a lot of other things to farm first, the colo is annoying, and it's xmas so I'm tired and I don't want to farm anything harder than a fortnight
>we will get neo Kuma and I will regret this, exactly how I regret not maxing colo suleiman for another neo raid
I'm ready to pay for my sins.

>exactly how I regret not maxing colo suleiman
I know that feel

Want to farm from scratch:
Inu
Chinjao
Rayleigh
Fuji
Akainu
And finish up Hancock finally. So many of my gems will die in the next week. Zunesha looms as an expensive purchase too. Need those TSL books as well. Box space looking tight too.

IKTFB
I dunno how I'm gonna save up for anni with all the farming I'll be doing this coming week.

Same my dude, I also needed neo doffy and need a few copies of momonga from buster call. Already decided I cant justify rayleigh or akainu.

Yeah neo doffy already took a few from me. To be honest I might ignore akainu as well. I have sakazuki so there aren't too many chances for me to use him anyway.

>Box space looking tight too.

HOW IN THE EVERLOVING FUCK ARE YOU S T I L L HAVING BOX PROBLEMS IN ALMOST 2018?

Jesus fucking Burgess, STOP HOARDING

Exact same scenario but thankfully I don't have a team which reliably farms Inu and I cba zombie'ing 15 runs of him.

But this week's farming and next week's have been absolutely terror. Zeo books, Inthawk books, Neo Doffy, Kuma, Magellan, Boa, Fujitora and probably Rayleigh as well.

Shit kuma and magellan too? user you have my pity.

Yea, started during v2 Boa sugofest so that has been the first they've been around for me. Farmed 45 of each so I hopefully never have to do it again.

Still waiting on that goddamn Sabo, used in like every f2p team ever but he just doesn't show up.

does it work all the time? I have all these units

Wanda can be tricky but it does beat all the variants. You just have to be very careful and hit all your perfects.

>Want to play BBS
>Never seen Bleach in my life
Dang

In what character are you guys using those 4* manuals?

unevolved invasion garp

BBS is shit

As the other user already mentioned they're great to use on invasion units.

Other than that if you pulled some great RR last sugo and didn't evolve them yet that would be also fine. Can't wait for tomorrow so I can finally evolve both my Boa Sisters and have them at 17 turns.

I evolved them like a dumb fuck. I was thinking in dropping those 5* books on them since I have QCK Law.

Gonna use mine on either colo inu to get me out of that shithole or SW usopp so hes useable before his books come back. We'll see how the rest of my inu runs go today.

>colo Inu
user please, when are you ever going to use him.

>yfw you have to use a gem to revive

>Gonna use mine on either colo inu or SW Usopp

don't be an idiot

I dunno man, he seems useful for chaos colos stage 4s or meme stage 3's. Tell me why he's garbage and you can free me from this suffering.

Just pull cavendish next sugo :^)

>have
It's literally never worth it

If you have a cerebral team for him he MIGHT come in useful in a very few selected coloseums where you need a small boost on the lower stages. Even then there are so many other units who do similiar shit. Momonga does almost the exct same crap, no orbs but he boosts the whole team and surely you won't tell me that you would use guranteed fucking skillups on him.

He is extremely niche and the only real use to suffer through this colo is legend Inuarashi sockets.

Who saving for 3rd anniversary?

Okay you've convinced me, I actually just got Cavendish but his CD is base but wouldn't be too awful to stall for in a double TS zoro team with the beefy HP pool and I don't have a cerebral legend. Much obliged.

I'm not pulling until 6* Carrot comes out

I didnt pull on Christmas since i only had 100-150 gems, will definitely save for Anni now

yes great idea stockpile hundreds of gems to make sure your disappointment is as big as possible all at once

Why is this allowed?

I'm so happy v2 Doffy is so overpowered, now I can easily skip 3rd anni and get to Doffy sugo with at least 600 gems. I hope new legends come out meanwhile, so I will be able to skip him as well and have 900 gems for Katakuri, or 1200 gems for Big Mom. At this point I might wait for Roger, that's 3k gems for sure!

>I didn't have enough gems for G4
>instead, he went to people like this

>not saving gems for Server Close Sugo

>Not Saving gems for Luffy Quinta Marcha - Despertar del Mono

Pick Sabo as your free legend tomorrow