/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #208

Happy New Year edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.
Patch 2.20 was finally released.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11 (Partially translated, includes part 1 translation): mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
2.20 (still in japanese, waiting until Dargoth finishes merging the translation): mega.nz/#!6EM2iYpT!H0CgtI8NbF5UaXqskv_71gQ8o-la6uZBV8QNVrnPKY0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hellhound is the best girl to come from KC.

Honestly, given that Luka is a devout follower of the Illias faith in Paradox and has no reason to deviate from that, it doesn't make much sense that he would arbitrarily choose to adventure with Alice over Lolilas.

Who are the top 5 strongest monsters in terms of pleasure attacks?

How much bouncing and grinding is even in rape scenes in this game, it's got a heavy femdom element so wouldn't them just sitting there draining Luka with their vag muscles be more appealing than that?

So, what exactly is the deal with the 'mastery' skills? Seems like they are just strong boosts, but I don't see a percentage on them, or if there is some other stat they affect.

Taking a stroll through my castle, I realize how little I use anyone who wasn't a story character. A ton of monster girls at 0 Affection from never seeing a second of front line combat.

From last thread, does anyone have the spreadsheet with the favorite foods?

They boost all stats given from the equipped weapon the mastery is for. Try it with any super weapon, you'll see the difference. IIRC it's a 1.5x boost.

Bro, you have over 300 girls in that castle there's no way to use them all unless you have some form of autism, they're there to be freeloaders, to play around with their friends, gamble,perform at plays and for all of them to appear to save luka's actual party in part 3 when shit gets really bad

Well I only have 101 of them, including BFers and the male characters... I kind of wish we got a little indicator on enemies to let you know which you had recruited and which you hadn't.

But of those 101, I think I've only actually seriously used like. 5 of them. I just stuck with the 'story' characters because they seemed like the most sensible options, even if they aren't maybe the best.

There is an indicator. In the monster pedia on a mob's 3rd page, IIRC, at the top it'll say if they are or aren't a party member yet.

there any way to completely fill my equipment library?
having to look for the id of the item i want in the database and then going through the script until i find that same id for the places to find it and throwing in the google translate, or if no results found, instead having to look for the id of who gives it as a present after reaching a certain amount of affection, and then go back to the database to look for said id
it's a very boring process instead of just looking at the library in-game.

Oh, that's a bit useful. A shame it isn't more readily shown like in a Pokemon game.

Random aside, while I like the Synthesis system concept, I also hate how it leaves my weapon/armor screens a complete mess. I'm too afraid to sell anything, because it might be used in a Synthesis later...

5. Astaroth
4. Lilith
3. Alma Elma
2. Minagi
1. My waifu in me

Are there any particular racial transformations you're hoping to get added in part 3?

You can access the library in battle, but yeah, a little icon for being in the castle would be a nice improvement.

Maybe we'll get lucky an it'll be added later, or someone might be able to mod the game for that.

your whole body will wither up and rot like a rose without water ilias has given you a drought all hope is gone.

I don't think Astaroth can beat Lilith or Alma in terms of Sexual prowess

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

HAPPY TWENTY ATE TEEN VOREFAG

I'm from the past still 2017 here.
ilias where are you?

Chi Pa Pa!

>dargoth team already moved on to paradox part 2
>most monster scenes still untranslated
99% of the reason I play mgq is for the xelvy scenes ;_;

There's actually a couple of Xelvy's scenes that have been translated, notably misstaurous, and one of scylla servant's requests.

Is there actually a hidden buff if you use a full 'themed' team? Like if had all Four Bandits as the active party, or Miranda and her two Lizard Bandits.

Can you recruit 4 knights in part 2?

El is cute. Cute!

Certain characters traits got buffed to include that type of thing. Most are untranslated for now, but off the top of my head, Micaela and Lucifina give each other one, and Ilias gives one to Eden. Unsure on others.

So, what type of monster girl is Luka the weakest against?

So only in 2.20 then?

Unrelated, uh, I forget what does it mean when you start getting a pop-up every single time you save?

Just close the game and reopen it, and the error messages should go away.

I envy Alise sooo much

I was a bit worried when I noticed the save clip thing wasn't updating, and thought the past few hours of grinding had been in vain.

Wonder why that error ever happens, since its all in moon.

So it seems Vanilla's quest is bugged in NG+.
If I talk to her in Iliasburg, the boy calling her shop shit doesn't appear and I can't re-recruit her.
If I talk to her in the Pocket Castle, she will only sell shit and won't ask for new stuff.
Anyone know of a way to fix it?
Papi's quest is working as usual.

Try going to the merchant in Iliasville and doing that quest involving saving that other merchant.

Already finished it, nothing changed.

So, I asked it in the previous thread right before closing, but does anyone know what you get in the LoC Sealed Mithra Castle room with a chaotic key? Got the room a few times before I had any keys, hoping to get some intel so I know what to expect.

I had Vanilla stop in NG+ before finishing even all of part 1's quests.
The solution for me was to just talk to or buy anything from the Sabasa item shop. So I expect if you just teleport around and buy some trash from the various item shops, it'll get her ass in gear.

Once a live burning hot enough to forge the finest weapons following orders blindly into battle they fell their numbers thinned out nearing non existence just as it all ended the pain and suffering the weight of their comrades on their shoulders and the sins they themselves created
irredeemable sins they must carry until they join their fallen comrades. until then they must march forwards into the unknown hoping that one day they too will rest alongside ilias as she watches over those who have served and fought healing wounds beyond physical sadly i doub't i'll feel such a warming embrace from ilias to bask in the almighty glow as she descends to save me it's a pain beyond which words can describe.

Is this a machine translation of something?

I fixed it.
Turns out all I had to do was re-recruit Lime, only then will the boy appear in her shop to call it crap and start the quest.

no meant to say love but the rest is accurate to what i meant to say.

featherp0n0s

For the sake of everyone here listen to me and get meds, as your maddening script does not help anyone else here and it only gets worse every time you dare write it. You my good sir need medications to stop your own insanity and keep it from spreading elsewhere, as our community does not wish nor want to listen to your warped and twisted mind.

And also fuck off ya little shit.

All in good fun i assure you.
No harm No foul

Radio is so cute!

Isn't Paradox Luka way finer with the idea of killing though?
I mean, this one has no problems using an actual not-sealing weapon on living beings.
And there are monsters like the Beelzebus where he actually goes for the kill and just fails at finishing them off. I can also see him not incapacitating everything he encounters too.

So, amongst new LoC events: Queen Elf can teach Elemental Arrow, and Heliel can teach Hell Cry. Still searching for the Mitra Castle room to see what those chests have.

Our Goddess Ilias is showing him the way. Soon he will be using the blood of monsters to fertilize the fields of Iliasville.

>part 3
>cut in/dialogue of all 300+ girls you've recruited at a climax point
oh god

>I mean, this one has no problems using an actual not-sealing weapon on living beings.
So does Granberia

Yeah but Granberia is actually powerful enough to go easy on people.
Luka on the other hand hardly has fight's where he could have that leisure.

Well, he had no problem with the slimes at the beginning, so presumably most monsters don't engage in a life-and-death battle when they're weakened enough to faint.

>cut in/dialogue of all 300+ girls you've recruited at a climax point
The True Boss of Paradox

Also, to be fair, the stakes in the original VN were much much lower, with most of the conflicts being played for laughs up until part 3 kicked off. VN, it was fight or get raped, Paradox-verse, its more like, go HAM or let the multi-verse get erased (and also get raped).

Meanwhile heaven has been destroyed and the world is better than ever before.

is hdoomguy ever going to make a brutaldoom mod where we play as heinrich and massacre angel scourge?

Isnt he canonically weak to big breasted oneesans?

Praise Shiki

>A world in peril
>Monster Scum breeding unchecked
>Villages and Kingdoms raped at will
>Monsters from another world stealing souls to send them to a kingdom of eternal rape.
>Genocidal Monster Lord has ascended into a Chaos Goddess.

The world has never been worse. Ilias is grooming the (Ultimate) Messiah that will come deliver the world from this scourge, and turn every monster into sukiyaki, just like his mom.

I actually don't like most of shiki's drawings though.

Disgusting heretic.

>Disgusting heretic.
Wait i like NekoManma's stuff though, i am no heretic.

Quetzalcoatl: pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
Lilith: pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
Gnosis: pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
Mephisto: pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
Aži Dahāka: pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
Eden: pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm

Removing commie angels is never a bad thing, though. Nero Neris and Black Alice are more than enough to annihilate any trace of them.

Do what I do and play by fetish. You like tits? Lolis? Giants? A specific artist? Build your party around that.

Part 2 has part 1. They'll get back to it. Eventually. Plot takes priority.

Alma Elma only. In both routes no less.

Granberia is likely to be an option soon. She's a marriage candidate in LoC, alongside Alma.

I highly doubt a hypothetical 2.21 will throw yet another monkey wrench on Dargoth's end by adding Granberia to the actor roster at the last minute.

>marrying alma

>She's a marriage candidate in LoC, alongside Alma.
>marriage candidate
>Alma
......You know with how stupid stats are getting i wouldn't be surprised if he could last longer than her.

What is this supposed to be anyway? Is it LOCII superboss?

Indeed. My party will be filled with oppai lolis. Fingers crossed for an oppai loli version of illias.

Yup, one of the two Luka bosses. That one is Judgment Luka, the other is Worldbreaker. Best guess is they are the Angel/Monster route Luka's, kinda like the Law\Chaos Hero's from SMT.

Bleh, forgot to attach pic. Worldbreaker

I want more Shiki

I don't want to imagine their rape scene.
The real question is, will the girls in our party try to rape them?

I guess this confirms that the law/chaos choice is bullcrap and we should strive for coexistence

Got a rematch, decided to post the picture if only for the snippet of Ilias dialogue. Guess she's surprised and wondering which world the Doppel's originated from.

Oppai loli Alma when?

Remember folks Actual slavery is better than communism am i right?

Better a real slave than a communist slave!

Black Alice who killed and wants to killing millions of people is NOT evil!

>Remember folks communism is better than communism am i right

What the fuck, I just requested the Beelzebus for sex out of my own free will. Paradox does things to a man.

What are some monsters you guys never thought you'd request scenes for but did anyway?

Still, requesting sex from them kind of just doomed the entire world, surprised they actually still went with putting eggs on Luka's rectum anyway

Beelzebub B is cute...

I think I'm staying away from most to all plant and insect girls as a general rule. They're just not safe

was the new beelzebub scenes included in 2.20? or is that later

Yes

Queen Alraune is love, she makes my dick titanium hard.

Indeed. I thought I was the only one who liked her.

she looks like a corpse

She looks like grapes

It's from the weakest to strongest user.

>alice, ilias, sonya, eva, grand berry, alma, nuruko, hild, lolistein, black alice, and both saras at once all show up in the marriage sub-event
>sabasa king blocks the exit if the two saras are there

There are a lot of them.
Spirits get one.
The slug sisters get one.
The Imp trio gets one
Kamuro and Kitsu get one
The Marines (including leviathan) get one
Bandits get one
The Canann Sisters get one
Chrome and Fredrika get one
The rabbit sheep couple get one
The crabs get one

There's probably lot more but that's what I remember off the top of my head.

So Luka's options are
>A gluttonious snake that he's already chosen as his lover before
>His Grandmother
>His childhood friend
>A lazy and greedy succubus
> A thick headed swordswomen
>A wily succubus
>A mysterious life form he can't even communicate with
>A stupid battle droid that can't even count
>A mad scientist that has already spiked his drinks and stuck weird items to him
>The scariest fucker in the entire franchise
>A lesbian princess succubus who enjoys teasing him way more than she should

This is awful, the safest choice is the child hood friend, at least she'd be gentle in bed and not leave him borderline passed out from pleasure at nearly all times or kill him on a whim

I want to give El a cute little sister.

There's something really important that we'll eventually need to discuss
Will Dargoth translate the part 3 Illias route or Alice route first?

Same as before.