/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Emotional Sheev Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171212-0

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Always remember
imgur.com/a/qeFPW

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig

>Special announcement for zakuul supporters/grey friends
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M

>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

parsely.io/parser/view/341062/0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Palpatine did nothing wrong.

>me reading the last thread

Now I need a Sidious vaporwave edit

Reminder:
IV > V > VI > III > I > II >> R1 >>> VII >>>> VIII

Is Sage any fun/cool.

I'm trying to find a class for my twi'lek that isn't exclusive cumdumpster

This thread is now under Republic protection. Imperials have a five minute amnesty to leave before hostilities commence.

Whats so bad about the Empire anyways? they seem more functional than the republic, specially the Palpatine's one

We never saw immigrants mass raping cute humans, or problems about race war under his empire, and slavery also got solved because it became legal therefore slavery wasn't a crime anymore

Reminder to add LEWD and Self Insert into the next OP.

Sage is probably my favorite class, the animations for Telekinetics and Balance are some of the best in the game.

The sperg saw male characters in the LEWD meetup, it will never appear in the OP.

Don't know if you memeing or not but he actually did nothing wrong.

I want the next creature companion to be the Asharl Panther. It's like a sleek, eyeless, leopard-spotted Nexu. It's beautiful.

We also never saw anyone complaining about the Empire but the Rebels.

I'd rather have a vrake desu.

If you'd trade liberty for security you should move to fucking Canada you commie fuck.

>if they don't add our born-dead guildie of 5 fags sucking each other all day and running a heroic/FP in between the circlejerk, it must be oppresshun from impcunts

But user, everybody needs to trade security for freedom and vice-versa

EUA is memed the country of freedom but theres a shitload of laws and the jails there are filled with people

Is there a way to report someone for something else than spam?

>because I'm too autistic to socialize nobody should socialize
Ok.

Not via the chat window, you have to physically track them down in-game and target them, then right-click their portrait.

I think the concept of the Empire is good, but I would change some things in it.

IRC

Sage is cooler than inquisitor desu

I'll call you a faggot for even considering it, but with enough reports it is possible to get someone checked for thread derailment if it's enough of a public disturbance.

The only person who should be ok with an autocracy is the autocrat. Everyone else who plays along should be shot when the revolution comes.

Why are burgers so anally annihilated about someone wanting security? Europe traded security for liberty and now it's turned into rape central. Even far right wing has started to gain traction and isn't met with nearly as much nazi comments as they would in america.

USA MENTIONED

I can't fucking stand it anymore. IO is such a masochistic spec. I'm sure it's damn good for DoTing when you're well and safe away from the boss, but I can't solo with this. It's a headache and a half. Fuck me, they actually nerfed this nightmare?

Is anyone in Revans Legacy?

It used to be stupid strong but last time I played was shadow of Revan.
I also mained an arsenal merc since rise of the Hutt Cartel, that is masochism.

>Arsenal
>Masochistic

You what there friend. Spam tracer until blazing lights up and spam two other abilities on cooldown.

No
Europe traded security for liberty, which would have been fine if they remained among civilized people, but then proceed to fill their own countries with third world rapist scums

IO is my favorite ranged spec. Mobile as fuck, doesn't need to rely on entrench nonsense, and has about the same DPS potential as engi snipers.

He said back during Hutt Cartel, so I'm assuming it was difficult or shit at one point.

Have one of my main alts on it, but getting some bad vibes from it

Leaders of the guild never respond in-game, always on TS or in the site, people getting demoted even tho they helped a shitload in the raids/conquests and today earlier there was a lot of people quitting the guild with a bitter taste in their mouth

Can you give me a shitter rotation?

I saw the drama a bit in guild chat, but the guys leaving could not even speak english properly and when I whispered then to ask about it they basically ignored me and just answered garbage like "we tired of drama best of luck"
I agree on the part of lack of communication from the leaders tho.

interesting, just saw and add for them and when I played last they were rumored to be more of a "don't ask if, we'll invite" style guild. and now it makes sense.

go to parsely.io and imitate the first 20 seconds of the best parse. You'll pick it up afterwards.

parsely.io/parser/view/341062/0

>dismiss companion
>randomly comes back
>dismiss companion
>comes back when i change areas
>dismiss companion
>comes back when I get in combat

THIS BROKEN BACK BITCH CANT TAKE A HINT

I have no problem mimicking a rotation, it's that I just can't find myself being able to solo with it.

if you want a solo spec then arsenal is a better choice

I have the opposite problem when doing shit in vehicles on Iokath, my comps disappear and I need to manually summon. Shitsucks.

Merc used to not have blazing bolts or unload on the move. Tracer shot used to be an occasional Proc and primer was even less reliable
In addition until a patch around the time galactic starfighter came out heat management was so bad on Arsenal that two rotations with unload on proc would result in you overheating, 3 if you popped your once every 2 mins cooldowns
Add that to the old shitty talent tree and skill progression and you had a class that picked up at 50 but barely held on by 55

The companion bug seems to be extra active on Iokath.

I also frequently lose Sprint there.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa urge to roll Major Warcrimes is rising, send help!

The trooper storyline so far is more fun than I expected. I like a lot of the animations as well.

i tried something different.

what is this set?

Sith recluse

It really is the best one.

whos this ugly skank behind you

A potato

I have an arsenal merc. I have one of every character for one of every spec, of every class and sub class. I didn't want to give it up, but I'll sooner do so than the character altogether.

Thanks for your help, at least. I think this is a dead end for me.

>when Elara aka the best wife is available for troopers
What the fuck are you doing

am I reading it right that fury/concentration, a burst class as far as I know has the best DPS in the game?

>tfw clipping right into your heart

Going to see TLJ today. Managed to avoid spoilers til now, wish me luck boyos.

Porgs are dumb.

it's not worth it

That's not the cutie twilek from hunter's story.

Did someone say cutey twileks? Sorry super proud of this one.

defense, vigilance or focus?

luke dies

Vig.

>zakuul supporters
I like how Vitiate tried to be a family man but completely fucked it up because at the end of it he was born and raised a Sith so he didn't know what the fuck to do so all of his kids ended up edgelords and killed the one guy who came from Vitiate's dick that was actually somewhat normal.

JUST.

His Emperor aesthetic is great though. Dare I say, better than Sheev?

defense and vigilance

focus is a pvp spec but skank tank is better for pvp anyway

Quit playing SWTOR 8 months ago
is it worth coming back?

Endgame got a lot better since then

Only if you roll Trooper

For trooper? yes

He didn't try to be a family man, he wanted a successor and a new vessel for himself and all his kids were failures. That's why he wants to possess the Outlander.

>Trooper
is this a meme here? i don't usually post here
never liked the trooper honestly

He says Zakuul was an experiment, didn't seem like he -wanted- a new body, his Valkorion one worked well enough, its just that the guy has no parenting skills other than telling his kids to beat each other up for his affection.

You better go full war crimes. Pansy ass trooper fucking sucks.

This. Nothing in Vitate/Valkorion's character has ever indicated Zakuul as anything more than the Sith Empire 2.0, a refinement of his original experiment that failed. He realized that Sith are fucking retarded and having a Dark Council means nothing but infighting so he concentrated power in his family, and formed his Force-sensitive fighting corps around the idea of duty instead of power.

It's no meme. Troopers are the strongest class in the galaxy. Most versatile too.

Of course, as it should be.

He literally tells you all this ingame, he never wanted a family it was just means to get a new vessel. He did love Senya though but it died because he's too autistic.

Well, I wouldn't say Sith Empire 2.0. More like he wanted to rule but without the Sith autism that leads to self-destruction as you yourself said. But he forgot one important thing is that he himself was born and raised a Sith, and you can't really change that.

Why are all Sith so inherently autistic? Is it the shitty upbringing?

>Sith raised without compassion
>autists cannot empathize

>the virgin jedi
>The Chad Trooper

I actually like the Clone/Stormtrooper aesthetic they gave the Republic troops, while the Sith ones resemble Vader's armor which goes that the Stormtroopers/Clones were simply an advancement of Old Republic troopers while Vader was a Sith wearing armor inspired by ancient Sith ones.

Now if only they gave the Harrower and the Terminus to the Republic and gave the Sith some blacked up, Egyptian styled ships, SWTOR's aesthetic as a whole would be gold.

>He literally tells you all this ingame, he never wanted a family it was just means to get a new vessel.

Wrong, he wanted a family to experience what it's like. He gave up on it after realizing he could never experience actual love because of how fucked up he is.

So after he gave up on that trip, he got on the next best ride which is your body.

It doesn't help that the Sith Code is inherently based on chaos, and then you try to build a fucking Empire based on that. It's no wonder Valkorion tried the Eternal Empire after realising how retarded the Sith one was. Only problem is, he himself was a Sith too.

And his Sith autism resulted in his only semi-decent child dying. I think it's a testament to how the Sith can't live normal lives and not self-destruct every single Empire they make unless they change their training methods completely.

>blacked up, Egyptian styled ships
>WE

rifle wielding bh's when

Wuz Texan really a good boi?

When compared to Vaylin and Arcann yeah.

WUZ

>male
what the fuck, GET OUT

ANCIENT SITH N SHIEEET

>when you realise Sith and Mandalorians practically compete for who is the biggest WE WUZ faction

Come fight for righteousness in the galaxy! Join today!

Do you do regular equipment checks for your fellow Troopers to ensure that every member keeps firing for victory?

HOL UP
*channels hatred*
What youse tryin' to say is
*betrays ally*
What you pub bois is saying
*breathes heavily through mask*
That we sith can
*pulls back cape that is interfering*
That we can like get sum
*snorts loudly through clunky mask*
Get sum of that you saying that
*holds holocron in hands and shakes it twice*
Some finna
*chokes loyal servant*
Hol up so u be sayin is
*chokes droid*
That this little pub boi

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
*breathes vehemently*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*wreaks havoc*
SO U BE SAYIN
*gets jiggy wit it*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*chokes a slave*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*checks for nearest ancient temple*
U BE SAYIN
*collects artifacts*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
*does the sith walk*
SO U BE SAYIN
*opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies malgus and arkous*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*holos about dis and goes to check in with the council*
WE GON BE
*dindu nuffins*
FINNA WE GON BE
*sucks air through mask*
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
*fixes cape*
SO WE GON BE
*instinctively looks around for betrayal*
SOM FINNA
*scopes dem slaves*
SO WE GON BE
*shouts at holo projection*
SOM FINNA
*chucks lightning*
AYYYOO SOM FINA
*sets down lightsaber*
HOL UP
*strokes holocron pensively*
WE GON BE
*uses force throw*
SOM FINNA
*force jumps*
WE GON BE
*grabs lightsaber and shuffles left and right*
SOM FINNA
*participates in a masacre*
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
*betrays allies*
U SAYING WE GON BE
*screaming in the background*
SOM FINNA
*sells spice*
That THAT THIS PUB BOI HUR IS KING
*claims sith ancestry*
AND WE GONNA KILL THIS PUB BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEET

when autism goes too far

Guys I'm playing virulence sniper and I feel like the skills would better fit a blaster rifle than a sniper, currently using Mantellian Frontline for that dakka vibe
Is there another sniper rifle that looks more like an SMG or somethinglike that?

Of course, and the mandatory penis inspection every 3rd day too.

Is /swgg/ now officially P*b or what the heck did I miss?

DSL