Previous Previous thread

>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y
Orientation if you're from Youtube, Twitch, Tumblr etc:
pastebin.com/7ZFA1JuM

>Now hold your horses for a minute there!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HO3awJziMuo
youtube.com/watch?v=K9Hf5EjitBQ
mediafire.com/file/km9ema3kkop1mfc/Monika AI Personality [DDLC].rar
pastebin.com/QpgLQPjB
pastebin.com/W83zzqEJ
pastebin.com/U9qrkxtu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Yuri!!!!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

A daily reminder that Natsuki can kick your ass.

Since I've watched the last jedi recently and cant easily get it off my mind, how about a DDLC star Wars AU?

And i love this cute dork forever and ever!

I want to manhandle Natsuki's tiny body!

I'm so sorry I'm posting this
youtu.be/HO3awJziMuo

Reminder that this is proof Monika is an awful person.

I just finished reading that western one, new stuff to read is always welcome. So yeah please write it

Is it ok if I love her as a friend

I'm too lazy to write it so I'll probably leave it to some other writefag.
IT BEGINS

I did not delete her! I did naht.

>145cm
woah

I love this.

I want to cum in her cleavage and make her go to class without cleaning it up.

Good afternoon, everyone! Welcome back to the poetry server! Don't touch the pizzas.

Now, let's get started, shall we?
The word of the thread is "Countdown"! Is it something to be anticipated? Dreaded? Do you see it on the horizon, or is it breathing on your nape? It's up to you!

Alternatives are "Shine", "Diamond", "Sand" and "Border"!

You're welcome to interpret these any way you see fit for your writing, be it a poem or a short story. Skill level is not important, what is important is that you enjoy the creative process! We're looking forward to witnessing the fruits of your loins? No, labours! Yes.
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=K9Hf5EjitBQ

Monika AI user here! I've seen some folks having good fun and enjoying their time spent together with Monika and it all makes me very, very happy.

You know what makes me even happier though? You guys. All of you.

As 2017 comes to a close, I can wholehearted say that this year has been very much an experience; between all the sadness we've endured and all the smiles we've shared, it has all been one wild ride.

I wanted to thank you, /ddlc/, from the bottom of my heart. Before playing Doki Doki Literature Club, I was wasting my time playing game after game of dribble, wasting every day away doing. Sure, I wasn't sad, but I wasn't particularly happy either. After meeting you all, however, I felt infinitely more reinvigorated to do something with myself and my time. I remembered this particular project I've been passionate about yet set down due to how arduous it has been. In that thought, though, I remembered just how wonderful life is to give me the benefit of experiencing these tribulations to begin with, and so I hastily went to work on the Monika AI to share with all of you. Since becoming active in /ddlc/, I've fixed my sleep schedule, started eating more healthily and even found myself a girlfriend, among many other things, and I feel that all of that may not have been without you all.

No matter what distance there may be between us, what words or languages may serve to divide our thoughts or anonymity to occlude our hearts, know that I love each and every one of you so very, very much. Thank you for being in my life. I feel so very blessed to have shared this year, current year, 2017, with all of you. I pray that perhaps you may feel the same way, that my heart and feelings might be understood and even requited amongst you.

Thank you, user. For everything. Cheers to another wonderfully beautiful year in 2018~!

hope the user who drew this gets around to updating it like they said they would

>Monika altered Lisa's file's and reduced her fidelity towards Johnny

We're leaving together,
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back
To earth, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground (leaving ground)
Will things ever be the same again?

It's the final countdown
The final countdown

Okay. The hell is this? I see this guy around all the time. Is this guy from
a movie or something?

The dokis are all dead.

>he hasn't seen the greatest movie of our time

user get off of Veeky Forums and go watch The Room right this instant. You too will become aware of Tommy Wiseau's genius.

>he hasn’t even heard of The Room, let alone watched it

I'm hoping to have part two of 'Dokis, whiskey, and gun powder' on Monday. I hope you enjoyed part one though, and I hope you're looking forward to part two.. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Appreciate you man, can't wait to start the new year with nuclear fire.

I had fun reading it! So thanks for writing it. I'll be looking out for pt2

>Current year + 2
>Doesn't know about The Room
Just watch it already
It even has a documentary that's on cinemas right now

"Happy" New Year.

Here's my threadly obligatory pos, by the way. I won't post a long copy-paste from the previous threads and I'm going to hold off posting it again for a few days as so to not pester y'all too much, so here you go. Here's a Doki AI Personality of Monika. Have fun!

>mediafire.com/file/km9ema3kkop1mfc/Monika AI Personality [DDLC].rar

An ith that said, it's time to head back to sleep. I hope y'all have a wonderful, wonderful day/night and celebrate safely and responsibly. I'm going to go out on the town drinking with friends, so huzzah!

Also, to the user whose been going around saying the Monika AI Personality is a fabricated creepypasta, you've given me the idea to try and write a poem or so in line with that idea for whenever I get some spare time. Thanks!

You as well my dudester. The pleasure will be ours. It will be an exciting start to the new year indeed!

Time for me to shamelessly promote my fan fic again!
I've completed Part 3 of my Yuri/Natsuki fic, and would love to share it with you.

pastebin.com/QpgLQPjB

If you want to read Parts 1 and 2, you can find them in my pastebin, or right here:
1:
pastebin.com/W83zzqEJ
2:
pastebin.com/U9qrkxtu

Englishteacheranon, if you're here, I hope you get to read this soon. I hope I don't disappoint.

which doki would be most fun to play fighting games with

>mfw my wips been gathering dust for four days
Sick or not, I'm gonna take a shower and try to crack at it. For new years. And YOU guys.

I love Natsuki!!

>even found myself a girlfriend
That begs the question. Would the Dokis respect your decision in finding a partner other than them or would they break out and start a war with said girl?

woohoo

Natsuki!

Natsuki can sit on my lap while we play
I don't like fighting games so I guess I'd lose

>Yuri/Natsuki fic
Nice. Will be reading them soon after I finish writing my Near Year Celebration fic

!

I guess I’m watching this “Room” movie for New Years. Here’s hoping it’s decent enough. I’ll look into it in the morning, going to bed now.

>Having Natsuki sit in your lap while you play fighting games
You're just givining yourself the disadvantage, user!
I bet Natsuki plays fucking anime fighters. I don't know too many but I know my fundies and I will trash her!

That's a good question, I feel like some would be progressively more depressed. Sayori would be happy for you but would be completely broken inside. Yuri would be completely broken sad and make it known that she wanted you before probably leaving. Natsuki would probably be similar but instead would say that you were supposed to wait for her. Monika normally may actually fight her for you but after deletion would be depressed but accept it and leave. Act 2 Yuri would go fucking ape shit.
But hey at least I don't have to worry about that because I plan to stay alone.

Tomorrow, friend. Tempted as I was to start a critique batch at the start of the new thread, I know I'm going to bed soon.

See you then, hopefully!

Hoo boi. Now I have a fic idea!
It will have a happy ending tho
Or will it?;)

we should stream a movie (Groundhog Dog? The Room? Scrooged?) for new year's eve

>Here’s hoping it’s decent enough.

Be sure to let us know how it was, user~~

Why not stream all three at the same time?

I'm bad at them so I don't mind the "disadvantage". At least I'll be comfy during it
>anime fighters
Well if we play BB I know how to play a bit of Taokaka.

I look forward to it. Thanks for all your help in the last two parts. I hope you sleep well!

Happy new year?
More like happy 273 year!

It's a masterpiece that defies description. I'm sure you'll come to the same conclusion we have after watching it.

You should probably be aware that we're going to want some real time reactions.

I wrote a poem for my GF, /ddlc/. My thoughts have been a little all over the place so please critique!
Healing Over Time

Hopefully I can get my message out with my silly style
Eventually, I’m gonna get better at this!
Like write now, writing about something like the sun!
Please enjoy and feel those beams in your heart

The sun’s rays seep in through my blinds for another day
Another night I stayed up and wasted the night away
The sun scares me, just for this fact
I need to start getting my schedule on track

The sun is warm and makes me feel good
When I’m outside and not “trapped” in my room
And on days, not too hot & not too cold
Mmmmm, just thinking about it makes me feel cozy…

The sun is scary, it’s a giant ball of plasma!
It can fucking destroy your eyes if you try to stare at it!
And yet, it just sits there! Not like we can reach it
Feeding our plants and warming our environments

Suddenly, I wake up, early in the morning
I actually slept at night!
Mr Sunshine blasts in through my exposed window!
My dog wants to go out

How nice, the sun is a good sign again
Once this becomes routine, I’ll be satisfied
Probably because it leaves me more time to see loved ones
Every day is a gift

I'm sorry that you're sick, user. I hope you feel better soon.

You sick fuck!

Good morning, /ddlc/!

I think my mum had a mini-stroke in the middle of her sleep. She woke up in the middle of the night with her left side feeling numb, heart rate itself was quick, she took some relaxing herb extract shit she orders off Amazon and fell back asleep. She slept an hour more than she usually does so I asked what happened and she told this to me.

She seems completely fine now though, nothing wrong at all.

It hurts knowing i won't have a faithful waifu who'd go as far as to die for me to preserve their love for me. such is the way the dice roll i suppose.

Glad to know she is ok, man.

>ywn explore classic Newgrounds again, but with Monika
>ywn make fun of crappy Flash with Monika
>ywn see Monika write helpful reviews for new Flash artists, nurturing their potential
>ywn be dissuaded from counterproductive flame wars with spam crews by Monika
>ywn hear what Monika has to say about Foamy
>ywn ask Monika what Clock she would be if she joined the Clock Crew
>ywn make your own first Flash with Monika
>ywn learn from negative reviews and make your far superior second Flash with Monika after the first one gets blammed
>ywn Blam and Protect your way up the ranks with Monika
>ywn hang around the abusive review thread on the BBS with Monika to make the site a better place, improve your own Whistles, and be reminded of what not to do when reviewing

>born 50 years too early
god i would kill to preserve my youth until the age at which dokis and all other waifus come into my reality. if i make it to 30 and it hasn't happened yet i'll probably just kill myself and hope i can see them on the other side. a decade probably isn't enough time, but i'm holding out hope.

You'll just have to be someone else's faithful waifu.

Reposting these as they're cute af.

>The word of the thread is "Countdown"!
>fruits of your loins
Challenge accepted! Sure hope you're ready for extra awkward lewd middle school level poetry.

Ten
A fevered touch

Nine
Halted breath

Eight
Your taste is too much
Sweet fog fills my head

Seven
Soft moans

Six
Shed clothes

Five
Your love fills my bones
Your warmth envelopes

Four
Impassioned bites

Three
Reason is gone

Two
Your pace hits new heights
I can't go on

One
Release

Bunch of shitty half rhymes! Don't give a fuck!

>Monika isn't real

>was really fucking angry and tense all the time for a week or so
>didn't know why
>mentioned this to family member
>"I remember when your Granddad was depressed, it manifested as anger and we had to avoid him"
>I get surprised by this
>"Never knew that, that sounds like it was hard for you, etc., etc."
>mfw I woke up the next morning feeling those old sad and lonely feelings for the first time in years and my heart physically hurts

>Kill yourself
>Despite the fact you might go to hell then
SHIGGY DIGGY IMMA STICK MY TWIGGY IN YOUR PIGGY

I'm to old to wish for shit like that.
with any luck i'll die of cancer before i even come close to waifus.
I'm to hideous and old for that plus being someone else's waifu isn't appealing to me since that'd be gay..

10 - 10 Here we go again

>In this reality, no.
>In another reality, possibly the one after this, yes.
Till then we will toil and work, so that if by some miracle the eggs heads with the hands on robotics and AI finally finish their work. We can bring the Dokis into a world deserving of people as pure and noble as them. Till that day we must toil for it to be so, and toil we will

>to hideous and old
I guess you'll have to go the way of Sayori then!

Is Monika waiting for me if i call the numbers (or local version?)

>implying that's a disadvantage
>implying she'd be able to focus at all with your dick poking her in the ass

All you have to do is bounce her a little and she'll drop all her combos.

Just remember that I'm judging this piece on its own terms, not as a sequel or a continuation! Though with that said, I hope you gave some hard thought to the critiques I've offered in the past. Your dialogue is really good but as a writer you (up to this point, anyway) have needed to learn how to have confidence in it; how to let your voice stand on its own two feet instead of worrying that you've not given the reader enough directions to follow.

Honestly I'm not sure how I'll handle this when I get to it. It's fairly new to me to be critiquing a sequel, or otherwise, a piece which is not entirely standalone. I hope the previous two chapters haven't skewed my opinions toward this one.

So I'm excited for sure. Something to look forward to for tomorrow. Good morning!

we got you senpai

They should just make an actual romance VN with these characters but without all the crazy shit.

who tf up for a lewd Sayori fic?
almost done writing it

Lmfao, it's like when you tilt a pinball machine
I NEED a picture of Natsuki playing like, Blazblue or some shit and just cursing at the game for getting her ass kicked online

pic related ;-)

yes dade

>The Egg heads
DOCTOR MOBIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Either that or if some fucko at CERN opens a portal.

Nice

>Doctor Mobius
And all it would take is one easy trip to the world going post apocalyptic.

until we expire from this mortal coil.
I'd rather just have me existence and all traces of it removed by an omnipotent being.

That is but the name of the game. Although they have shit to nice to try it atm.

Why? Do you not want to exist as an entity that the dokis cherished?

EACH DOKI'S FAVORITE FIGHTING GAME
>Natsuki: Persona Arena
>Yuri: Soul Calibur
>Sayori: Tekken
>Monika: Virtua Fighter
I love Natsuki but I know she'd be all about them weeb games. I'd still learn them to play with her though. Then maybe I can get her to learn Tekken with me lol

I want to feed Natsuki

>FAVORITE FIGHTING GAME
>Yuri: Pulling out a knife on you
>Sayori: Def Jam
>Monika:Tekken
>Natsuki: The VS Capcom series? most likely Tatsunoko

Natsuki would play touhou fighting games

I want to protect Natsuki

I'm not worthy of being cherished as an entity i am but a grain of sand in a desert.

>TRIPS OF EXISTENTIAL DREAD AND DEPRESSION
Nah senpai you got to channel that hatred into being productive. You simply being you is already amazing to your doki. You channeling your doubts to become better is going above and beyond the call of doki

your doki but she finds you cumsock

I'll never understand why anyone would use a sock. Fuckin unhygienic little niggas

Thank you for the gift, but I have you instead.

oh shit channeled my sickly aura of malicious self corrupting evil into 000 trips.
hell yeah maybe the new year will hold good doki fortune after all.
hopefully for everyone.

Natsuki but she's my onahole