/tesg/~The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
>vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Elder Thread:

I'm looking for a marie rose preset, anyone know where I can find one?

Stormcloaks are right

The one made has been hidden for over a year

Who plays DoA in 2017 anyway

its late

Looking for someone to add a little more fullness to my trees in Oldrim. SFO and EVT are great for textures, but something to make the meshes a little less 2d would be GOAT.

So I am playing Oblivion and I was thinking if I should use Immersive Interiors or Reneers Interiors, they kinda do the same thing so I am not sure which one is better/more stable. Also, they both require a weather mod, and I am generally reluctant to use weather mods, anyone here played with them? which is better and how stable are they?

redpill me on NLVA

its updated nla, for vvd weathers

How do I make cute girls like Fina tantasy 14

Why does WICO want you to uninstall all your body and face mods? Can't you just let everything you have overwrite it and keep the NPC makeovers?

Also, does it play well with EEO?

Try playing with your tree skinning textures. Really helps fill them out. Check STEP.

>Can't you just let everything you have overwrite it and keep the NPC makeovers?
Yeah you can.

>Also, does it play well with EEO?
So long as you let EEO overwrite WICO it should technically be fine.

I can't tell if this is Heiko or Amy.

Yeah, just make sure whatever you want to overwrite WICO is below it in load order. It's good to give overall better looks to NPC's not covered by Bjins and Ordinary women (and one or two more that I use I can't remember the name of)

is there a mod to modify and npc's clothes and equipped items? Followers and random npcs, also quick racemenu for npcs? or is it all console based?

All Cyrods look the same

Because they want you to avoid neck seams and other unsightly texture issues that happen due to incompatible textures (i.e. one of your mods is using a different normal and overriding WICO for some reason)

>Really enjoying a playthrough
>CTD three times in a row, moments after exiting an interior into an area at morning which I had just cleared the night before
It's been a while, isn't there a mod that just helps diagnose what's going wrong with it? I might have disabled it while trying to minimize my load order. It's not CrashFixes, is it?

CrashFixes and Continue Game No Crash.

Don't worry, they're brothers. But Amerigo has a straight nose and Heiko has a Roman, if it matters.

So WICO is a .bsa while everything else is loose files. Does that change anything? MO seems to say nothing is overwriting it.

everything thats loose will overwrite the matching files in the bsa.

>have both enabled
>keep crashing suddenly and without warning
oh joy

I thought you left the community because of the political views of the Discord?

Clean save fixes literally everything

t. user with companion problems from other thread that got ignored

That's what you get for thinking.

There should be a text file in your overwrite created by CrashFixes that tells you exactly why you crashed.

What? No, I left the Discord because of school.

input pls

i'll input my benis
only after marriage though

BEST MOMMY YARTI AND HER HEAVENLY ASS

>Clean the save
>Crashes fairly quickly
I need to have an image of Triss trying to put a noose around her neck but her horns stop her from putting it on

Is it only me or eskrimmods doesn't works? Impossible to load in my explorer.
eskrimmods.blogspot.com

Works for me.

Mine is also crashing pretty regularly now and won't let me in after an alt tab. This is gay

I wonder what kind of DNA test results that Yarti's kids would have.

Well congrats, you just gave me a good mental image of an asphyxiation and watersports-themed snuff picture that involves Triss.

Well, Yarti being herself half nord half dunmer, and if Snake is full nord, the kids are, like, more nord than dunmer?

Why Triss?
Why?

You should do more ffm with Yarti and Snake but with waifus other nita. Yarti x orher moms when?

1% of the DNA of each living creature in Tamriel are in their genes.

Do you guys like Enderal or do we not talk about that here?

Imagine Triss gasping for air as the noose tightens arounds her neck, yet she feels nothing but bliss from this forbidden pleasure. She ultimately breathed her last, and streams of her sweet, golden nectar flowed from her nethers for the last time.

>2018
>Still no TES VI

Oh fuck, now we have gurofags too?

They've always been here.

Of all the things Bethesda needs, it's more time to polish their turd.

Snake go bake a new aco thread

Done and done

wtf nigger

Some liked it, but others were disappointed that it essentially was just a landmod, people kinda expected some drastic changes to it.

she is really starting to look creepy

why?

Thats clones for ya, he just doesn't know when to stop tweaking a face

Done.

Who is the most cucked husbando? Snake? Niko's dunmer?
And the most cucked waifu?

I don't get why Snake is first on your list. He had two children and allegedly more behind the scenes, and the only cucking he ever got was non-canon shitposting made solely to piss him off, which it didn't.
Mastrius or whatever his name was isn't a cuck either, Erowen is just used goods. The whole Bellamy thing happened way before she met Mastrius, it's anything but NTR. Stop projecting your shit fetishes on people, you fucking subhuman.

niko for sure

Easiest bait of my life, thank you for your collaboration user.

Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out, I'm going to fuck your wife now.

Technically Theo's "dad" would be a cucked husbando. If Theo ever makes him.

Theo fucked erowen too

ded

breathe

Yeah, RIP.

Fake news. Theo belongs to Cheyenne, and only Chey can fuck Theo!

What's with the cuckposting recently?

redpill me on ordinator

What is the best fast travel/carriage mod?

Good mod
Updated too much because maker is autist

The best perk overhaul if you're not some requiem or any other overly elaborate overhaul autist.

how much will increasing the lod draw distance rape my frames?

Is frier ded? Is there any vampfus left?
>inb4 cumtears

Natalia left too, you know.

My little user can't be this naive.

Odd question, but is it possible to change only the brightness of Skyrim using ENB or Reshade and what have you?

I mean not like just make lighting and shadows darker or anything like that to make the game more moody, I mean literally make the entire game, menus and all, darker like if I lowered the brightness on my monitor?

Yeah nibba hit Shift+Enter to open the gui, go under effects and change brightness day and brightness night

I-I can be your vampfu user

Any mod to keep the grey "already heard/read" dialogue instead of having it refresh back to "white not heard yet" every time i load a save?
I want to hear every line of dialogue, but need a way to check if i did.

Cheers user. Thanks. The menus are still bright as fuck, but I can work with this, and more importantly, actually play the game without getting a headache.

user, extreme paranoia isn't healthy.

But you're a smelly skeleton.

I would recommend Touring Carriages if you don’t use mods that change the outside of cities, or Carriages and ferry travel overhaul if you do

This must be asked many times but how are the enbs these days?
I see its on the 319version, any enb that stands out at not begin garbage?

alot depending on how good your PC is and if you are using a heavy enb with sweetfx or not. Generally, yes it will rape your frames

quite a few actually, take a look at tesgeneral.com

Okay.

Just installed Better Fast Travel since I like the idea of having more carriages in towns and villages. Haven't checked the game yet though, kinda worried that it will clash with ETAC, it probably will.
I'll try Carriages and ferry travel overhaul if it does.

damn nigga these hos be looking creepy as shit

Boo!

Yeah, she actually looks good when 80% of her shit-stai- Er, """freckled""" face is covered.

spoop?

Don't bully the gote.

What;s with the finger gesture? Is she inviting people to insert their dicks into her mouth?

yes

Is this a photograph or a Skyrim screenshot? That face looks real to me, but the hair looks weird.

Is there a mod to add a Valenwood area I can travel back and forth to and from?
Do I have to wait for Beyond Skyrim for that?

silly question since i haven't played skyrim since launch. Do bound weapons from conjuration level up conjuration on enemy hit or their respective weapon skill? if they level up the weapon skill where am I looking in the CK to change it (if at all possible?)

has he been cucked yet?

>FACEAPP