pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=txdQuTOY88w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Laura belongs to Ryu

Tag team games are for fags

bullet!

Daily reminder

Is there any reason to play the ps4 version of sfv over the pc version?

Not at all

play pokken

Fuck this gay shit. I give up. I already wasted ten hours doing the vega´s second trial. Ten hours that I could have wasted on something else. This is the dumbest and most autistic shit I have ever done in my life. I just wanted to get good at vega but this trial just completely sucked any will to play out of me. fuck jive, fuck whoever designed these gay ass trials

Does being better mean dressing like a Jersey Shore character?

this but joking

Which Tekken girl is the smelliest (and why)?

Im gonna go into the game and do it in 1 try right now and make a webm of it

WHY DOES EVERYONE PLAY ON WIFI

master raven
>why
she's black

lmao

Four hours left to register, a bunch of latecomers has Guilty Gear passing Tekken for second place.

How would you buff Alex while also making him less unga?

Why is Juri so cool bros

cute

I've found as a pc player that playing with ps4 players is generally laggier than playing with those on pc, so maybe you'd want to go for ps4 so you can get good connections with more people. Its also the tournament standard if you're interested in that sort of thing

Nigga Im telling you its impossible I already did it with lighting fast inpt and it still didnt work

because she's a slut

Did you start playing last week or something?

did you watch the trial demo

post cfn

No.

That's funny because I have played the damn game for 1400 hours on PC yet have not noticed any such difference.

The only difference I have noticed is that the British are the saltiest fucks on planet.

futalove1488

esports was a mistake

Kinda I have 40 hours in game on steam
Yes I did. Im doing the inputs right but the aurora simply doesnt go through. I just dont know what to do anymore. I already did my fastest and it sitll didnt count. I feel like I hit a wall that I simply cannot get through no matter how much I try

>people are mad Sakura has a non-meme gi

Would Zeku be a bad choice for a complete noob to fighting games? I also have my eye on Akuma, but I find Zeku the most aesthetically pleasing.

>people are mad
Who the fuck are you quoting? Don't bother answering just go back to vappa

sniffkoken!!

Having the character intuitively attract you is very important, go for Zeku. Although he has two "stances," his combos are very easy and you can always take it one step at a time.

Playing a character who "speaks to you" motivates you to train and play the game.

Different user but the characters I inherently like are apparently unga gorillas. Does that make them bad characters for learning or do I just need to be mindful of what habits I do and don't learn?

Thanks.

What the fuck am I doing wrong then? Is it my keybinds? Are my keybinds somehow hindreing my speed of inputs or something? I have movements on WASD or arrows (tried doing it with both already) and have punched on 789 and kicks on 456. This is the standart right?

My dude it's just a light special cancel. You'll get it.
>Playing a character who "speaks to you" motivates you to train and play the game.
This is very true.
AutoMattock has some good resources on Zeku along with a lot of recorded matches, by the way.

Try doing the motion after hitting light punch not during or before

So I've spent tonight going over videos of DBZF and I've gotta say that it's looking like it's got more depth than I was certain about before.

The way tag combos work is pretty interesting. Piccolo seems way more in depth than I'd realized. Similarly, Trunks has a sort of hop/flip out of moves cancel that looks like it might be cool.

I'm hype lads.

If you're on keyboard maybe your inputs are ghosting. Turn on the input viewer, try doing the trial and check if any input is missing.

pokken fg when

Nope, I have input viewer up all the time, no inputs are missing and they seem to be input at correct speed as well so I doubt its a technical issue. As I said the previous three steps go fine, its only aurora that doesnt want to go through no matter how fast I do it.
I think thats what I have been doing this entire time but I can try again.

Would sakura be a good commentator?

only when ryu's up

While playing unga gorillas obviously teaches you dishonest things just because they work with that certain character (such as random EX tackles with Urien), that does not mean you can't learn fundamentals such as anti-airing and other tricks while playing as them as well.

Think it like this; dishonest characters teach you "gimmicks" while honest characters teach you honest gameplay that relies more on skill and fundamentals. But in the end, both character types teach you at least something, I don't see why you couldn't start with gorillas and just play more honest characters later, it really does not matter in my opinion. As long as you are having fun and feel like playing.

Will capcom be smart enough to bring back Kinu instead of actually giving Bengus money next time?

Why did Capcom put Sakura first and not Sagat?
What's their logic?

they can start selling costumes faster

where bee

>capcom
>logic

in trash

they want people to invest in the season pass early so they can reveal that Sagat has to use angry scar to build fireball stocks

where can I get a good new 360 controller for a good price?

>cammy hiding grenades in snowballs
what the fuck is her problem?

Why doesn't capcom sell street fighter to arcsys?

no one wants to buy something that sfv has tainted

I only recently got into Street Fighter and I finally understand Low Tier God

Fuck Shotos

i did it.... i bought ed.....

Its almost as if shes a clone of Bega-sama or something

what is the ken maximum corner carry combo?

But LTG cries about everything and only plays the easiest/most dishonest characters herself.

Congratulations, you are gay now

Vega trial guy here. Im going to start streaming it soon.
Look forward to it. It will be a comfy (not for me) new years celebration stream

Post 30 seconds of you doing Urien or Rolento combos you fucking derp ass scrub

will SF ever have a song as hype as Indestructible?

youtube.com/watch?v=txdQuTOY88w

Balrog is for fucking scrubs, TAP is so fucking retarded

*goes for the shimmy*

Hey LTG, sorry, I don't serve monkeys. Back to zoo with you.

I will kill capcom with my own hands if that happens

EU pc fighting games anyone?

Lmao /fgg/ even dodges training mode what a joke

Reminder that fucking DSP blew up multiple players from /fgg/ back in SF4 days

Post yourself waving your dick like a helicopter like a retard you are.

And don't you dare to dodge.

Capcom will never Juri a character's shit up again. At least, not in SFV.

DSP is an evo champ man

Anyone here plays Menat?
Is it just me, or her cr.mp is NOT special cancellable after comboing into it from a jump in normal ( j.hp or j.hk)?
On the ground, doing something like cr.mp, ex soul sphere, cr.mp, vskill comboes just fine, but when I want to do the same combo from a jumpin, it just doesn't fucking want to cancel my cr.mp into ex soul sphere for no fucking reason at all. I checked in training mode the input display and I'm not pressing anything differently so idk. Is this not possible on a system level for some dumbfuck reason or the problem is with me?

DSP is more accomplished in fighting games than anyone here. He is part of the global elite.

Buddy I think you're lost. This is the Fighting Games General, not the Dick Waving General.

wait wait wait wait

is the anime music pack for dbfz only in the bundle that costs fuggin £90

Nice dodge man, oh wow. Truly it appears so that every single person here is a cheap dodger. Unbelievable!

How about this: post you waving your dick in a helicopter dressed up as Q, then it is fighting game related. I bet you will dodge again.

i wish i played menat

>0.04 dragon bucks have been deposited into your scamsys account

nice non transparent bullet image faker

hi i work for capcom

Sagat SFV changes:
Low tiger shot removed
Tiger shot done with HP is now a low show, still mid blockable, goes full screen
LP and MP tiger shot fizzle out at round start length, can be ducked under
Tiger knee is a qcf, and is plus 1 to plus 5 depending on how meaty it was.
V skill is "Angry Scar", it lets him cancel a fireball into another fireball, and 2 are allowed on screen. They juggle.
V trigger is "Vappa Scar", it makes his tiger shots wiggle up and down in a sine wave.

what is the most fun combo to execute?

>カ
>ッ

What did she mean by this?

>used to play MK 2 and SF 2 with a friend as kids
>played a shit ton and always took it serious
>try playing a fighting game with him now
>he ragequits in literally 20 minutes
>from a fucking braindead naruto game where you spam one button

Literally how do I play fighting games with friends? It's impossible. All he wants to play is Overwatch and HS.

>V trigger is "Vappa Scar", it makes his tiger shots wiggle up and down in a sine wave.
That would actually be creative, no way it will happen.

mp x cr mp x v trigger

>it doesn't want to cancel my cr.mp into ex soul sphere
I have noticed the same issue but I am not sure if my timing has been off. When I use j.hp, st.hk, v-trigger, cr.mp and EX sphere I succeed everytime but I remember sometimes trying to just j.hp, cr.mp and EX sphere and failing the last link.

I haven't tested that in training mode but I need to pay attention to that next time I play.

I really hate Kagura's sprites. Not him specifically, but his sword. Not only it's a retarded design (ok, it's an anime game), but the sprites for it are so shit, with the wonky deformations that don't have the fluidity to look good and just make it look like a retarded play doh stick

you don't play fighting games with your friends
you become friends with fighting game players

Brick, if I beat you in a game of jive, will you be my friend?

just get it later
it doesnt come out on release anyways

I want to die with Menat sitting on my face