/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Heavensturn/

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Callback Campaign:
>na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/CwDXVRwP

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PBeHVM3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK I AM OF PLAY VIDEO GAMES>

Tfw no elezen gf

Post fat cats

post catgirls

Post new friends on mateus, I'll start ;_;

I'll be your friend if you want, but I'm about to sleep so we'd have to talk later.

I'm sleeping soon too, but if still on tell Maki Pacelad

nice alt

I already logged off, I'm sorry. I'll try to catch you tomorrow, or if you see me running around you can send me a /tell, Kistol Kalpana.

Updated and cleaned filter.
pastebin.com/PBeHVM3Q

I saw you earlier.

You know, I'm actually really enjoying this. It feels like a community effort. I appreciate you.

Dullahan armor when?

what are you doing with your life

>taking Black Cat to the extreme

maybe u should filter "filter" lmao

Unironically this if it bothers you.
t. filteranon

your glam gets worse and worse

What are you gonna do on your LAST day of 2017??

masturbate a lot then have a nice dinner with some friends.

Hello friends

The same thing as usual. jack off with someone.

please be NA

Cute bullyable lizard.

filtered

good lizard girl

Hello friends! Local White Mage here to remind you to take short breaks in between raids, and be sure to drink plenty of fluids!

not sub

I'll drink as few or as many fluids as I want, you can't tell me what to do.

I want to pin down this cute white mage and supply her with some sweet, thick fluids.

Happy new year from the future.

Why don't you lewdpost much anymore Lethe?

post new year booty.

Sorry, but my new year's resolution was not to post that specifically.

so much for keeping the same glams

And you now how new years resolutions goes, you'll break it in just a couple of days.

I'm pretty burned out on this game, need 4.2

Post foods you'd want to eat if they were real.

Probably a burger right about now.

Ah that sucks, i need more best cat, and btw do you like tributes? if so got somewhere to send them?

Are burgers not real? Have I been living a lie?
I meant in game foods.

Mateus
Lizards are not for bullying
Thanks

I mean if one was real in front of me now I'd eat it

As long as they are healthy fluids! Like water!

But forcing someone to do something they don't want is wrong user...

I'd like to eat this. Wonder what it would taste like.

Is the Christmas event over? I took a break and wanted to resub in time to get the event done

Aren't they supposed to be bugs or something?

You got today until it leaves. Better fucking hurry it's over come 7am pst.

Then I guess you'll see it in a few days!

So that means I have 1.5 hours to complete it?

Yep, better get cracking.

>cant afford resubbing before tomorrow
>ends today

You have less than two hours, hurry.

>A savory type of leavened bread, often doused in butter and honey and eaten with a cup of piping hot tea. A specialty at the Quicksand in Ul'dah.
>A slice of bread soaked in a mixture of buffalo milk and eggs, and then fried in creamy butter. A specialty at the Drowning Wench in Limsa Lominsa.
The above is actually part of my character's favorite dishes along with a black coffee, and I do love me some french toast too. I love reading CUL item descriptions.

It's just a dumb bear mount. You'll live perfectly without it.

I made a throwaway a while ago for stuff like that if people don't want to just add me on discord acertainbrowncat@gmail

it's a pretty cute bear mount and how long have you been gone? You might be able to use the return campaign to log on.

I am finally free from relic books! I am never doing this again.
Please don't tell me the HW stages do this garbage again. Please.

Oh, those sound good.

I quit playing a few years ago before stormblood and heavensward. How many people still do Coils?

I quit after doing that one Coil dungeon with the ADS boss trying to get my Allagan Gloves for *fashion* and they never dropped after like 25 runs.

Also could never beat Twintania, but that's not related.

i mean, if its only a mount then its not a big loss
and its been some months so maybe, gotta check

Stop being gross faggots

I was able to find groups recently pretty easily both here and in PF, but I was also a sprout doing them for the first time, so they may have been enticed by the bonus you get.

People do coils unsynced regularly, as they made it relevant slightly

Also all coil gear can now be crafted or bought from the marketboard, for glamour only, the replicas dont have the same stats as original.

play games and relax

I dare to say, Shitwood is literally finished in this thread, if not the game.

Based Eri. And don't worry, you're not beepy. Anyone who shits on and exposes avatarfags is A-ok in my book. "Price of Veeky Forums ebinism" is real. Make them eat this shit for being a personality on an anonymous website.

Saved. This is as good as Seto/Moni's ls leaks.

i cant wait for sandscat to log in his balmung alt to cheer lockwood up now

"those" people (human trash) usually stick together

How do we buff SMN?

Neat. Thanks. I have HW and SB coming in the mail and I'm redownloading now.

Max level is 70 now?

How do the old end game dungeons handle gear now when surely the new base-level 70 gear outclasses them?

Make Ruin III instant cast and it just turns into Ruin IV when it procs. Ruin II is now an off gcd 30 second cooldown special Ruin.

You get downscaled.

Who said something about forcing? Healsluts are always in need of healthy fluids.

Fish
And visit friends later

Put weights in the books.

We don't, Summoner is fine now.

the only reason I still browse this general as because I am waiting for Jeph's/Mado's drama to leak

I am patient, and with the recent Veeky Forums e-relationship shit, it might be coming soon

I meant, why would anyone do old level 50 end game dungeons for old level 50 end game gear rather than new end game dungeons for new level 70 end game gear?

FFXI came out with upgrades for the old level 75 end game gear, but you needed the old gear in the first place.

Did they do something similar with XIV?

Oh. As far as I'm aware you don't run old stuff for gear. Just for the roulette bonus, and I think Wonderous Tales?

Just make Tri-Bind 100 potency at all times and not this only during trance bullshit so it doesnt feel like ass before 60. Make Miasma III instant since fuck like it matters now. Energy drain changes with an ACN trait at 60+ that makes it a 30 second cooldown that doesn't use aetherflow.

I just finished the FATE and got the bear mount, is there anything else that needs to be done? I mainly just wanted the bear

Didn't have the slightest idea that Eri was going through this much.

> If you want people to ask you personally what happened, how about they ask you about the cum tributes you secretly beg from people, and how you've always wanted to be the thread slut but too ashamed to be? Ask them how much you loved Flat's video of him cumming on your midlander so much that you actually went back on your "promise" to stop doing that with him.

This is fucked up.

Nah. If you want any of the decorations you can buy, just keep farming the gate and get em. Make sure you get the bear from the NPC though. The mount proper doesn't count.

Fuck that how do we save BLM?

Some avatarfags are okay in my book if they kept it down a notch, it's just those idiots like cheatwood that go too far.

Is """ERI""" the same person who was giving away santa costumes?

But eri is an avatarfag.

Yup, got the bear horn so I can summon it

Yes, that was the same person that was giving away codes for starlight attires.

Give all their hats a visor toggle that allows you to have classic Black Mage face.

Balmung still the most active American server?

Sarah is much worse. He's Kaori-tier annoying.

It's still active, but slowly decaying over time. There are other servers with a high pop that you can go into.

Seems like a rad person.

>bring happiness to others
>suffer internally because someone you cared for turned out to be a Veeky Forums attention whoring bicycle

Avatarfags and selfieposters, not even once. Fucking attention starved subhumans.

a rather harmless one, avatarfags that are bad are ones that actively force themselves daily to the point it's obvious. You know the ones that do this.