>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTU1VRj32Ikhx7EWKmKhqT-GVyub1xV6RKNQt22TivYvylwyxNEurKGut_sXDWHMsaRluz-8nARFClC/pubhtml
youtube.com/watch?v=qekU0NktTKc
youtu.be/dzgGVT0Z__0?t=52s
youtu.be/RCTfXil94UY?t=1m38s
youtube.com/watch?v=zIc98N4qYq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chuckled and saved
>no thread title

>caaaaat
can you post it? does it involve rolling?

I just got to drangeleic castle for the first time, should I worry about the embedded guy up top or will I find that key after the fog wall?

I've actually been redownloading DaS2 right now because I wanted to make a video, but I have to leave soon for a new year's party (it's 16:30 here), so I'm not sure if I'll manage to make it right away.

It's one of the four or five "DaS2 is shit" webm's where the final giant in the memory with Drummond pancakes a guy mid roll.

He's optional and you'll get the key to the embedded as part of mandatory progress.

With rolls in, bullshit may occur as predicted. I think I may have seen a webm of the giant where the grand lance is in vanilla, where the attack completely misses the player but he is still pancaked. Only I don't remember if he was rolling or not
Also, for clarification, I do consider ds2 shit and the way the rolls work IS retarded, but I prefer blaming the thing that causes the issue. Still a fun game at times though
You get it from the boss of the next area, but don't hurry too much to cash it in if you're a dex build, try using it as a weapon

9th for GATTSU

didnt someone post a webm of them dodging with no adp in the last thread? i think ur just bad at rolling in ds2
to be fair tho the webm ur describing was probably due to a bad hitbox, from have their moments where they completely forget how to design games

C U T E
U
T
E

>ur
>never complained about rolling
And yes, rolling with 85 agi is perfectly doable, but that's not the point. The point is you can get hit by attacks that didn't actually clip you. For someone with experience in the game, this isn't an issue. He knows what the problem is and how to deal with it. But people don't generally start the game with experience of it.

tfw there are lorelet partakefags and Kaathe dindus itt right now that think Gywn is the true villain of Dark Souls and the Dark is a super cool age of man.

>WoWfags in THIS much denial

how get?

the stairs are a literal brainlet trap, figure it out

>Darkies literally ruining great civilizations!!

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTU1VRj32Ikhx7EWKmKhqT-GVyub1xV6RKNQt22TivYvylwyxNEurKGut_sXDWHMsaRluz-8nARFClC/pubhtml

I'm level 40 now. Let's see if I finally get invaded in farron keep or the cathedral.

>"With rolls in, bullshit may occur as predicted."
>"I do consider ds2 shit and the way the rolls work IS retarded"
sounds like ur complaining about rolling to me

It's funny because it's canon

Alright, managed to get one. Not the attack I actually wanted but he wouldn't cooperate.

Honest question, why are Chinese players so bad? Every time I invade a Wen or Liao Bao or whatever, they have a bunch of phantoms and cower behind their shield while they watch me cut them down. The only invasion I've lost to a Chinese host was when they were lag hitting me from meters away.

I FUCKED UP. I got to shrine of Amana and accidentally hit the woman in green (melfanito) and now she won’t talk to me. What do? Am I fucked until NG+?

They're pointless anyway. You're not missing out on anything important.

How can I be as much of a dick as possible while guarding the church? Are you allowed to take talismans into the fight?

No items, quest or special dialogue?

Friedes fight is so fucking boring.

How is it any more boring than the rest of the bosses?

I personally find it tiresome, two slow low damage phases followed by one fast high damage one, it's really monotonous to progress on NG+

Friede's fight would be 50% better if she had a grab attack in the first phase where she used her scythe to trip you and then trample on you with her bare feet.

On the first two NG+ cycles she's relatively easy but after that she gets pretty tough.

What about the shrine? Or do they just need to use the Key to The Embedded in Drangleic Castle to open that up?

I've only ever killed her once and it was months ago, trying to relearn her on NG+ is just a real pain.

The shrine thing one of them guards lets you become human again if you ever manage to run out of effigies somehow. You need to be hollow for the door to open.
They have a bit of dialogue but they're not that interesting. You're really not missing out on anything important.

Is it safe to go up to level 100 in the Ringed City or should I stay at 90?

>pre-spooky dancer

I giving up on this game since Im not able to beat ornstein and smough. tried them like 30 times already. not a chance vs. the transformed mode

I'm an idiot

Here's the guide that helped me:

youtube.com/watch?v=qekU0NktTKc

I used the bonfire in Firelink Shrine and arena to practice. It will take sometime but eventually with some effort it'll be pretty easy to pull off stuff like:

youtu.be/dzgGVT0Z__0?t=52s

and

youtu.be/RCTfXil94UY?t=1m38s

(embedding might mess up the timestamps but it's 52s and 1m38s respectively)

>Dancer fan art
There is so little of this it’s not even fair

Ok, goodbye casual.

Ah I guess that isn’t very important
100 is fine, even 120 towards the end of TRC
They aren’t that bad, try leveling up and getting the right weapons so you can have an edge. People beat them regularly with their fists so it’s not imPossible. You’ll be missing out on a great game

Im not even sad. this game is shit compared to bloodborne

Post your stats
Make sure your weapon is +10/+5 if twinkling titty
Try to learn the patterns they're not that complicated, the second phase is the easier one desu

wew

If you aren’t trolling this is quite possibly the funniest and most dogshit opinion I’ve heard in dsg. If srs then go back to bbg and enjoy your circle jerk

Practice with firebombs too, and you'll get even better. I can semi-reliably hit people at maximum range now. Feels good man.

no idea. not gonna start this shitty game up another time. Im like level 44 if I recall correctly with a +9 weapon

why would I be trolling? everything in DS is worse compared to BB

Shit tier OP.

Generally stay at SL90 if you don't want to invade into SL120 cancer. Though because of its increased upsearch range you can still become a Spear against SL120s.

The biggest bullshit is that the game decides to slap the player with damage on the wind up to the actual attack.

Very true. Though I fucked up so I don't even have access to lightning urns on this play through but fuck it I don't need em.

A game from 2011 isn’t as polished as a higher budget game from 2015? Color me surprised. Feel free to explain why it’s worse instead of just repeating “BB IS BETTER”

I've been spearing all morning and lost just once, it's pretty easy if they have no phantoms.

1: Try summoning Solaire
2: If you want to do it alone, kill Ornstein first, Smough is alot less dangerous than Ornstein in his transformed phase. Bring a +5 Lightning Uchigatana and you can bleed/stun them with a 5 hit combo. Roll to the side alot, especially with Smough's plow attack.

why is it that every time someone's first entry into the series is bloodborne, they are always massive casual shitters?

hitboxes suck, attack animations are off and hit you even tho you avoided them. levle design is boring and liniar. weapons are boring.

oh vey you sound mad as fuck. I bet you play dark souls on new years and jerk off to hentai afterwards!!! great life you have there you pro gamer ;)

>that grammar
>can’t beat O&S
>thinks weapons are shit because he can’t find the good ones
>can’t into spatial awareness
>knocking the game that spawned two sequels and BB itself
The absolute state of Bloodborne players

Pyromancer Dark souls 3.

When do I stop leveling Faith/Int? Where are the soft caps and is there any reason to go higher?

lol you fucking virgin have to attack my english skills

HAHAHAHHA

Please control your autism, he’s saying a valid point that you prove right with every post. You insult a game without providing reasons why then use ad hominem to respond to someone calling you out.
Go back to bbg brainlet
>haha virgin xD
Please drink bleach

40/40

The only enemies that have fucked up shockwavey attacks are the giant sentries in Anor Londo and maybe a couple of Taurus's attacks.
>weapons are boring
I mean if you're used to Bloodborne's whacky super fast exploding weapons of course you won't enjoy them, but I feel like DaS has some of the most satisfying weapons. Slamming shit down with the Zwei or the Greataxe, or just R1R2R2KickR1-ing shit with the Scimmy/Falchion feels great.
The levels are somewhat linear I'll admit, but this comes with an incredibly well designed overall interconnected world that feels amazing to explore.

>When do I stop leveling Faith/Int?
40/40
>is there any reason to go higher?
no

Pyro scaling softcaps at 40/40. The only reason to go higher is if you're doing some kind of pyro/dark sorcerer hybrid build.

>bloodbourne casual
>foreign retard
>HAHA poster
Just stop now
Don’t bother, you can’t use logic with trash talkers

Softcap for Pyros is 40/40 Int/Fai, 45/45 with Hexes when using Izalith Staff and Caitha's/Sunless. Technically Crystal Chime also softcaps at 45/45 too, but if you want powerful Sorceries/Miracles then you just go 60 Int or 60 Fai instead.

>Please drink bleach

So I was right that you never put your penis into a vagina before? I guess thats the absolute state of dark souls kids

meanwhile the bloodborne chads fuck girls on new years and snort coke

sad!

Up to the Boreal Valley. Will sending Patches to protect Greirat mess up Seigward's storyline?

You can't send Patches if you've already rescued Siegward from the well, unless you either muled a second set of armor or are on a higher NG level. And if you haven't rescued Siegward, then no reason not to send Patches, just make sure you reload Firelink at least once after telling him.

Way to prove his point.

Quality response lad, I’m sure bbg misses your humor right now. You got your (you)’s, be on your way now.

>>foreign retard

oh nice one amerilad. I speak german, english and japanese. how many language do you speak besides burgerish?

>implying I’m American just because I speak English well

you sound like one faggot

Redpill me on strength weapons, dsg
I want to make a dedicated strength character but I need ideas for fun weapons
suggestions for names would be pretty rad too

Managed to get the Pursuer to work as a regular enemy (previously wasn't responding) but he has infinite aggro range. I'm not sure if that's good or bad

I haven't rescued him yet. But if I send out patches, I'll get to the kitchen before I rescue Siegward. Will that break his questline?

Splitleaf :)

>pontiff sulyvahn
am i just bad or is he actually hard

Am I the only retard that assumed two handing would work with DEX like it does with STR?

this game is shit

like you

66 Str and between 13 and 18 Dex (18 lets you wield all pure Str weapons, 13 lets you put on Hunter's Ring and save levels). Endurance to 40, Vigor above 35, and put the rest into Vitality.

>the Pursuer actually pursuing you
>a bad thing
The problem may be because the pre-set Pursuers have the whole "come out of the ground when you enter their domain" thing, and sink back in once you run away. Unless you find a way to create one of those bounding areas for them, they'll probably keep chasing you forever.

It shouldn't. Meeting Siegward in the kitchen isn't 100% required for his questline, it just gives you some extra loot. If you rescue him and then get to Irithyll Dungeon, he'll progress as normal and you can find him in the jail cell.

I just got invaded by a twink with this. How do you counter the moveset?

Ebin, simply ebin

He's basically the game's first real skill check boss (Abyss Watchers doesn't count). If you can't learn to beat him, you won't be able to beat the rest of the game.

Use an ultra weapon and out-poise him.

The fact that Str works like that is pretty fucking retarded in the first place. DaS2 did it right with just allowing you to circumvent the Str wielding requirements of a weapon but not giving you any actual bonus damage.

>If you can't learn to beat him, you won't be able to beat the rest of the game.
Wow...thanks...

So Pyromancer basically has access to every damage type they want? I can be an alright Miracle user or Sorcery caster when I need that damage type?

perseverance

To be fair, his first phase is much harder than his second, if you can master the first phase then you've basically beaten him. But his first phase is designed to shit on people who are used to playing the game in a certain way. You have to learn how to break out of your comfort zone and play the way that Miyazaki wants you to play the game.

Crystal Chime lets you have access to okay-damage Miracles and Sorceries, yes. But you won't be able to deal as much damage as a proper Sorcery or Miracle build with 60 in the stat, especially because of needing the rings.

That's why I meant by him having infinite aggro - no matter where you are in the map he'll spawn and chase you. I don't really mind that but I'd like to have him spawn randomly, so you can't predict when (and hopefully where due to him chasing you from anywhere) he'll spawn

DARK SOULS

MORE LIKE GAY FUCKING SHITTY DESIGNED GAME SOULS

bb console casual pls leave

>le epic trolling

I thought we agreed that we weren't going to be responding to blatant shitposting? Come on lads.

>giving replies to shitposters

That's how Pursuer should have been.

I thought up to sl98 was safe against 120fags.

If you work out the kinks, try making a proper mod out of it: the Pursuer randomly showing up to chase you across the game would be great.

ur bad, but its ok
u can git gud
youtube.com/watch?v=zIc98N4qYq0