/mbgg/ - Mobage General #824

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

maskofgoblin.netlify.com/?item=Golden Cat Statue&star=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only lolis are allowed in 2018.

Not going to happen.

happy new year mbgg, remember to try out LayereD Stories 0

あけましておめでとう!

I wonder why they haven't killed the Shinobina servers, I know they are releasing a new game but I don't undersand why they need to keep the server online.

they're going to finish the story of 1 i think

Last story chapter is still planned for this Spring or something.

Stat+teddy bear.

No one is playing Captain Tsubasa? I guess it really lakes anime tities.

KR question, I have T1 Laias, T4 Nyx w/UW, T1 Clause and T1 Gau and I wanna autoing RD solo to get some decent gear for BD, which T minimum need for that team?, also, I have Yanne with her UW, worth replacing Nyx for her?

KR is apparently getting sub-stories for each character in 2018 so that'll be nice. They've felt kinda barren thus far. Also an artifact ticket is the main new year's reward.

Anyone still playing Princess Principal?
I was curious about the story of the game since they added a self insert for some reason.

Is there such a thing as a mobage with only lolis?

potion maker

That's wrong.

What happened to /padg/?

Is it a selector or random artifact?

selector, no WB ones though I believe

Which artifact should I get? I already have lens, the pot one, dice, dagger, clock and the masks

Same, what are the go to artifacts to select then? I got shit

This is your angel for today

thank you for beta testing for us

I'd like a refund.

God doesn't give refunds

Is this the cute naked loli? Why is she clothed?

You can change the outfits of characters

Is Adol out?
How hard is it to get him?
I may play this just for him.

Wonder if they're going to release the index game in JP along with the S3

You can poke through here, think the general "best" ones are the cat statue, golden mask, burning brazier, drinking horn, and the sealed chain.

maskofgoblin.netlify.com/?item=Golden Cat Statue&star=0

This is a first for BGHS: an event without collecting event points and repeat multiplier grinding. I don’t like how there are no weapon limit break crystals though. I hipe this isn’t a theme.

oh and the soul spring water, forgot that one.

I don’t believe you can get Adol yet, perhaps this week

More than likely, the game is meant for the Japanese anime 10th anniversary

How do you get collab characters?
Maybe i should start now to be sure i get him when he is released.

Very early "Terra Wars" stuff, shown by Gooch in stream today.

Dead on arrival. I hope TB3 saves us.

I like how, compared to the lottery events, it has a fixed maximum. And how you're getting incidental other junk for each fail roll, instead of just nothing.

Dunno about the lack of event points, though. It was nice gradually working towards other stuff while you were at it. And the friend runs seem like much less of a big deal, though they still help some.

>Terra wars
First game of 2018 that nobody asked for or wanted but is getting made anyway. Guy really wanted to beat everyone to the punch this year.

Early "Terra Wars" story

From what I understand, it’ll probably be related to a event, but I wouldn’t know cause we only had Miyabi release

Another "Terra Wars"

cute Bahl in "Terra Wars"

Yep
Dead on arrival

cute Grace in "Terra Wars"

Dead in the womb.

TW will save /mbgg/.

>no weapon limit break crystals
They'll be gradually adding new treasure chests, sword and claw will come later if it's not anywhere now.

>fixed maximum
This box gacha format is what they should've done for the lottos. Even if it was as high as 1k, it would have helped if there was any goal at all, not just the last chance crap. Not sure how I feel about introducing it for the ninjas, since they combined it with regular event rewards. I still need to start the event and look at the details, though.

The gacha is fucking rigged mate, 350 balls with not even a single ssr, 5% my fucking ass.

Please play TW.

>Artifact selector

Is this worthit?

It's never worth it man.

The max you can get is only 50 frags. Is 1500 gems worth the 25 you'll actually get?

>terra battle
>the people who enjoy the series say the art is one of their favorite parts
>even though TB2 was shit they at least like the art
>terra wars
>ok let's just scrap the art style and make claymation shit

Got who I wanted the most on my first roll so I guess I'll stop here since the others don't seem to be very good.

Please kill it before it is too late and makes it to the app store.

ded

Finally, something else to use for Shion aside from Hestia.

Well, these are the only 2 things left in my treasure box. Of course it ends this way. I wonder if I should keep farming these keys or just if they will make you farm new ones later.

But thats literally hestia 2

>Get like 1000 rolls for the ny box in AG
>Can only pick a single thing out of it

Exactly.
I still don't have her Maid outfit or Anniversary dress.

Iromero's auto attack damage is insane, a quick auto attack chain does about 5 mil for me. Her S1 does more damage than Judah's S2 but her personal SP regen is nowhere near as good as his. I like that she plays the same as her monk version where you can restore the parties sp/hp by using her skills at the right time.

>2018 gems gacha in Grasma
Too bad I will never get it.

Got around to look at the BGHS event so I wrote up some main points.
>clear limited schoolwork to unlock new stages (defeat specific irous xx times)
>collect keys to roll prizes from treasure chests
>each one has 200 items and closes once you get everything
>currently available is Sakura's subcard and outfit, new chests coming on 5th/10th/12th/19th
>5th is Subaru's ninja stuff, 10th Sadone's knitwear, 12th Shiho's knitwear, 19th weapon crystal
>special stages on 5th~9th with higher drop rate

They might as well be just final rewards from the point system until now, so I don't really mind. I see nothing about new keys, but you might want to wait until the special stages. Shouldn't be that important if you have have a birthday main and rolled the event cards though.

Play Bleach Brave Souls

Easily some of the worst art in any mobage still alivev

Ogre skill damage is really low compared to most new characters although having barrier and HP absorb on S1 makes him quite tanky against lots of enemies.

Yeah I was actually surprised at how low his everything is, I guess 1.1k attack with no weapon though is something to consider. Meanwhile dogboy with Sera motif just shits on everything and lifesteals forever. Feels so satisfying to have a character that just pure autos like that.

I want to do a small comparison of freebies in games, please share with me what each game gave out on christmas and new years, the game I want to compare it to, is Terra Battle 2
For those who don't know
>Christmas: a step gacha for guardians and a step gacha for gear
>New Years: a paid gacha for guardians(and another one for gear) that comes with a additional Z ticket and a normal gacha for guardians(and another one for gear) with S ticket

So what's this shit at the 5th step? And did thwy really lock away costumes in a paid gacha?

Is that counting the autoskill buff from having his action skill up?

I think I also read his S2 ignores def. So maybe that's worth something, dunno.

It's a pick ticket, and yes. This NY event is shit.

I guess him being a "Defense" type is also the reason.

Ignore defense doesn't really mean anything if the skill damage multiplier is low.

The nips are memeing on him hard for being shit. I imagine he seems worse than usual because Nemo singlehandedly saved the Lancer class only for it to go back to being shit immediately.

There's no way they can realistically expect lancers to be miraculously saved because the most recent one was the best. They've been a meme class since honestly what, Peak/Premio with that lancer in there and even before that?

I want to play an english game for a change.
Is King's raid and Valkyrie really the only options?
I already play potion maker.

>Pick ticket
Well at least they exist now. Does this include limiteds or swordfes? If not, that kinda blows for 11K yen.

It actually existed before as part of a cheaper package some months ago. I don't know if it includes limiteds but I'd almost guarantee that it doesn't since I haven't seen nips picking any with their tickets. Not worth it at all imho.

They really like Halloween Maya too because of the extreme burning debuff. I doubt they were expecting the class to be good now but it becomes even more obvious how bad your typical Lancer is after they release a couple that are actually good.

I sort of wish 13 was a sole gunner and had a proper hero skill rather than a role switch. The only reason I've ever used his HS is to not get nuked or to block off an enemy capture. I find him pretty fun though, been playing him with a nuke/shield break and a damage buff + shield to just focus purely on killing.

>farm tickets to roll item gacha
>can get Repede's mirror for free if you are lucky enough
That's cool. Would be nice if they do it for other story characters every now and then.

Happy new year /mbgg/!

now post it without the fags

>this shit team with T2 Medi and T2 Jane managed to brute force ToC61
Medi is such a fucking good healer, god damn. That S3 is absurd for barely scraping by fights.

Im@s SS has a free daily 10-roll event going on for New Years, if that user I was talking to a few threads ago is still around and thinking about picking it up.

Are any of the new FF units any good? Like Noctis good?

How do you reroll in it?

First 10 roll too neat

How many days for the free rolls?

Fucking hell, am I going to need to reroll for Asuka in this shitty game? Rerolling works fine on emulator, right?

If you mean what files to delete, not sure. Just try the usual suspects and see what happens, I guess.

Free rolls are until the 7th, rate up event until the 4th.

I forget if I tried on emulator. I would assume it works.

Rerolling for someone specific is gonna be rough, though, even with this.

So how's the english version of Alchemy?

>Rerolling for someone specific is gonna be rough, though, even with this.
That hasn't stopped me before, although I may extend the list of idols I'm willing to stop for depending on who I end up getting.

Like every global version of mobages.

Meh i wanted to at least check the story since i'm too lazy to translate japanese.

Ogre is like cockroach. He is almost invincible as long as his shield is up and almost never run out of SP even after spamming skills. Too bad about his skills damage though.

>do the free 10 roll with my old account and hope for Arisu or another idol i like
>get SSR Arisu
Well i guess i'm staying this time, i didn't have single SSR.

PIease pIay T7S