More details in NEWS.

>News
Part 2 begins in Spring 2018 (March)
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mammone0/status/947484939640963072
twitter.com/mammone0/status/947484939640963072/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=uTDUuMckV-U
youtu.be/dCthWoObUxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you break the gacha like

you are late

This is my wife Ai-chan. Please say something nice about her!

I'm at eve party, just checked the thread
why is there a maint?

So whatever happened to that Beast VI buildup, aye

This thread belongs to Ereshkigal! She loves (You) very much!

Would you lick Anastasia's snowballs?

Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this image, user.

holy shit she looks like the tawawa girl, is that on purpose?

So, Tiamat or Olga?

POST YOUR JEW GACHA ROLLS

wew post account to check those retweets

NO NO NO, HOW IS GILCHAD IN THE TOP 30 FAVOURITE CHARACTER RANKING THIS CAN'T BE TRUE BROS IT'S NOT FAIR

Saving all my FP for her

When?
Furthermore, Lip rate up when?

Is this incest, selfcest, or masturbation?

damage report.

15 tickets
46 quartz

only caster gil

twitter.com/mammone0/status/947484939640963072

I kind of wonder if anybody from the A-team will mess up spectacularly from basically learning on the job. I mean the Chaldea crew are veterans from having interacted with a bunch of servants and singularities, and while these guys have high compatibility for the ley shifting technology, they might make mistakes due to a lack of experience at doing this sort of thing. Would be fun to see it happen.

N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JETBROS?????

Emiya household is so cute.

I jerk off to Ai a lot

What do you mean, Beast VI is the final boss here. They are the Beast of the End and these faggots are clearly trying to end humanity.

Looks like a slut

OKAY

>Edward Elric still that high up nearly a decade later
I'm glad. Arakawa should make a servant for GO.

So who is this supposed to be anyway? What's with that angel ghostie

How much would you whale for a Tawawa girl?

Why did they draw Illya's ass so big? Why is Lancer so close to Illya's ass?

>Ed that high all these years later
Nice

>no *new

>fate profits on characters by sexualizing them: giving them huge boobs, revealing clothes, age manipulation, fanservice shots, etc.
>most wanted upcoming servant is desired because nice hat
I love it

>Cu is officially part of the Emiya family
I'm okay with this.

>Shinji being included
This made me really happy. Thank you for posting it user.

>IBO character at #2
That one shitposter on /m/ must be real butthurt right now.

16 tickets
90 sq
dupe yan qing

Peperoncino Finocchio looks like the kind of master that would try to fuck over the world only for his servant to stab him dead.

>twitter.com/mammone0/status/947484939640963072/photo/1

Could you stop posting this random Japanese roll? It's a shit bait. I mean, it's impressive they rolled it, but still fuck off.

>Orga
Are you sure this is not because "Saturday Night Fever" meme?

What is that shit list? Who made it? Why aren't Emiya, TM's MOST popular character, and Saber/Rin, the MOST popular girls there?

Mantitties!

>More details in NEWS.

Actually the bad guy just wnat to start the Age of gods again.

Her name is Illyassviel for a reason

Teehee~

Every family needs a dog.

>soloed 4 servants on his own
>didn't even use the shield that much
>not even trying
>BTFO morgan EZ
>Galachad is literally better than Mashu in every way
EXPLAIN YOURSELVES RIGHT FUCKING NOW MASHUKEKS

UMMMMM GILKEKS???

So, take your guesses. Who the fuck is this?
>OIga
>A beast
>A servant
>Mastermind
>Combination of the above
>Other

Smart money's on Charlotte Corday, who wore a white dress, had a had with a red thing on it, used a knife to kill a man, and was called the Angel of Assassination which could be that weird egg thing since it's got the fluffy wings and a halo.

At least it wasn't Schez

>Archer isn't
kek

>Kurama
What year is it?

Bad sample.

SEMIRAMIS

I heard you guys crying into the warp for tentacle play.
You'll save your quartz for chaos play, right?

17 tickets
60 quartz

Only Banana

Olga fused with the Lady of the Lake for some meme reason

me

> nice tits

Another Gaijin class.

IT'S ON

Punished Olga after she got out of the pain of dying a thousand deaths

It's a Fairy

Olga has returned!
The once and future Director!

>roll 36 quartz and 16 tickets
>Astolfo and 3 SR event CEs
It's not the best luck but I'm pretty happy.
Hopefully I get to roll squid girl with the 9800 Yen pack aside from the paid gacha servant

my alien cumdump

wtf I love Da Vinci now

>Who the fuck is this?
An alien in the way of valuable resources.

Bros I'm scared, what if Orion (True) is actually a Grand? That means Herkek can't be one! BROS BROS BROOOOOSSSS ;_;

LET'S GO RIDER GEM!!!!

Aw shit

What's the appeal of Rem?

>According to the Vulgate Queste del Saint Graal and Estoire del Saint Graal, this biblical King of Israel learned that Galahad - the end of his lineage - would surpass all others in prowess and piety. Solomon, at the urging of his wife, decided to construct a magnificent ship in order to let Galahad know that his coming had been foretold. He bedecked the ship in all manner of splendor, placing within it a bed adorned with spindles from the Tree of Life in Eden. He also placed the sword of his father, King David, within the ship; this sword later became known as the Sword with the Strange Hangings and could only be wielded by the best knight in the world.

>Upon completion of the vessel, an inscription appeared on its hull warning the unfaithful from boarding. Solomon, afraid, did not board, and the ship sailed out to sea. Mordrains and Nascien encountered it during their adventures, as did a number of other men, many of whom were punished for drawing the sword.

>During the Grail Quest, Galahad, Perceval, Bors, and Perceval’s sister encountered the ship and boarded it. The ship eventually took the three Grail knights, with the Grail, to the ancient city of Sarras.

>Analogs to the Ship of Solomon are known in early Celtic mythology. One is also found in the non-Arthurian lay of Guigemar.

nhk ranking

Well that was easy, got her before the game went into maint

Tiamat Lily Bride

Let's go

This is the dumbest kind of shitposting I've seen in years, why does this faggot persist in it

She's a Foreigner, just look at her shitty little moeblob familiar they'll use to sell merch.

Mashu (beast)

SUBARASHI!

She's the best girl.

>When King Solomon learned through a vision that his descendant, Galahad, would be a marvelously good and pure knight, he and his wife made a ship for this descendant to find. The wife, although called an "evil" woman, first advised making this ship and seems to have done most of the planning. The ship was fashioned of the best and most durable wood, covered with rot-proof silk, and stocked with wonderful items:

>King David's sword.
>A marvelous scabbard for the sword.
>Girdles of hemp for the sword and scabbard.
>Three spindles: one white, one red, one green (see below).
>le Lit - A great rich bed, covered with silk, to hold all the above.
>A purse containing a writ to explain the origin of everything.

>The night after the ship was completed, an angel came to sprinkle it with water from a silver vessel and wrote words on the sword hilt and ship. The words written on the ship were:

>Thou man that wilt enter within me, beware that thou be full within the faith, for I ne am but Faith and Belief.

>Or, according to another version:

>Thou man, which shall enter into this ship, beware thou be in steadfast belief, for I am Faith, and therefore beware how thou enterest, for an thou fail I shall not help thee.

>Solomon beheld the angel in a dream-vision. On awakening and reading the words on the ship, he himself feared to enter it, and so the vessel was shoved into the sea to move rapidly away of itself.

>Solomon's would appear to be the same ship that picks up Galahad and his two companions again three days after they leave Carbonek and takes them to Sarras. This time, when they come on board, they find the Grail, covered with red samite, standing there on its silver table.

>game went into maint almost an hour ago
>"Whoa guys that was close, I just BARELY got her, haha!"

Can someone explain to me why their servant are stronger than ours ? What would their "origin" matter ? I mean, the throne shouldn't take in account which world you come from right ? It was never stated that each world has his own throne. Unless I misunderstood and they are not from an alternate world but more like foreigner and come from another universe and their throne has better servant ? But that doesn't make sense since they summoned Anastasia so they have the same "history" as us

that's the best part

youtube.com/watch?v=uTDUuMckV-U
youtu.be/dCthWoObUxw
Just how low was the budget for this?

Shakes or Rider Gem have my support

Time to post shitty memes.

Who the fuck is the new ayy lmao servant? Do I roll for her?

What's the special effect of Hokusai NP?

Someone post the OP, it was really cute.

>When Adam and Eve were driven from Paradise, Eve carried along the branch on which the forbidden fruit was hung, and planted it, "for she had no coffer to keep it in".

>It grew into a tree that remained white as snow as long as Eve remained a virgin, but when God bade Adam "know his wife fleshly as nature required" and they lay together begetting children under this same tree, its wood turned green.

>Later Cain slew Abel under the tree's branches, and its wood became red. When Solomon's wife made a carpenter take enough wood from the tree to make the spindles, the tree bled on being cut.

>Using the natural colors of the wood, the carpenter was able to fashion a white, a green, and a red spindle.