/wfg/ - Warframe General

serious posts only edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.8.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/897989-plains-of-eidolon-update-2280-hotfix-22801/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7n9s4l/endless_mode_not_so_endless_after_all/
semlar.com/zawcalc/
semlar.com/zawcalc/6013
semlar.com/zawcalc/6313
semlar.com/zawcalc/7311
semlar.com/zawcalc/638
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

girls(soy) available for ERP at a relay near you!

nth for autism

>reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7n9s4l/endless_mode_not_so_endless_after_all/

So I've hit the top rank for 4 syndicates by doing the cephalon and order first, then doing just meridian to get veil up. I've got most of the rewards from Meridian and I want to start doing Red Veil to actually get the things they have, but I have a huge question.

What actually happens when you get negative standing with a syndicate you already got the top rank in?

I LOVE VALKYR!

shame DE doesn't.

Post /u/frames or gtfo.

>use gorgon wraith to unlock rifle riven because it was the first rifle i saw in my inventory
>got gorgon riven
What a happy coincidence shame I hate the guns and will never use it

>guy is selling something
>invite them to buy it
>they refuse the invite and keep advertising

My new year resolution is to uninstall Warframe.
I spent 1.2k hours in this game this year I could have spent learning how to draw to make millions on Patreon.

your offer sucks

>14 hours with nekros
>1 condition overload
What kind of abstract hell is this game

the price was suspiciously low right?

a similar thing happened to me on my first riven, and it led me to believe that you could choose what riven you got based on what weapon you equipped it to.

those were a happy few days of theorizing.

Are these things any good? I got them during that snot meteor event because completion autism, but I've yet to find an actual use for them.

pls no bully I am only mr8.

keewar and kripath make the best melee weapons in the game.

semlar.com/zawcalc/

Make a Zaw.

if you drop below 0 you lose 1 rank and get max points for the previous rank (like 0/132000 into 89999/90000) then you can buy things to lower it further
obtaining ranks you already paid for costs nothing but you have to get max standing for the current rank

So I've heard ninkondi is great with condition overload. But with the missing IPS statuses, Wouldn't it only have a maximum of two status effects available?

>sortie3
>defection
>first attempt
>B group gets downed instantly
>no one close to revive them
>random fail mission screen during rescue of C squad
>second attempt
>group A spawns frozen unable to move
>third attempt
>4/5 squads rescued
>one of B squad gets stuck underneath stairs by lava pits
>we can do this, still group c to rescue
>group c stuck cause tunnel hatch didnt open
>fourth attempt
>one of the rescue squad gets stuck on stairs before the extraction room
>tell people to stop killing stuff to he can die and revived
>host doesnt listen
>eventually he leaves and "host migration"
>the stuck guy vanishes and doesnt count him as dead/rescued
>fifth attempt
>group C stuck at life support unable to move or shoot
lads i might skip todays sortie. i cant keep putting up with these problems for a simple statue or kuva.

Just use Zakti with 3 other statuses and quick melee with Nikondi

>reddit finally found out about this.
this was known about years go. some autist in old warbros capped out the enemy levels in some event. i dont think it took them 14 hours though.

semlar.com/zawcalc/6013
Not that user, but I was wondering if I should make a scythe or a stave though, I already have enough staves and this scythe could do something, what do you think?

yeah don't do it
i got endo

okay, thank you both!

>regretting playing game
You retards never change: don't play or play and never regret.

>he actually did it

the madman

I lean toward the staff because it has great range

>Run 3rd sortie for 12th time hoping NPC's don't get stuck again
>We finally make it
>Sculpture

Thanks DE, this truly is the greatest game.

i even used a status hek

Don't play if you don't like it.

i did it with 3 players and i got forma

i still have ~50 of those

>Melee Riven from today's sortie

>Ceramic Dagger

what now?

You can never have too much forma.

semlar.com/zawcalc/6313
Me too, but I'd like a powerful scythe, but I have no experience with them so I don't know what I'm looking at with the first link, or which other existing scythe to compare with.

OK.
Should I potato non-prime Loki?
I only keep him around to do stealth Riven stuff but I keep failing the undetected level 30 exterminate solo unlock and I don't know how to get his shit to last any longer other than to potato him.

I can't stand that you have to have certain frames for riven unlocking.

You gift them.

What does potato meme mean?

>90/95

git gud

loki prime is gettting unvaulted on january

>3rd sortie
>last group about to reach the end
>got dced

I do this shit solo and they never get stuck.

reactor/catalyst literally look like potatos

>3rd sortie
>kuva
I don't know what I expected.

I'd still take kuva over endo or sculpture. Or drop chance booster. Or endo-tier riven. Now that I think of it, sorties are not terribly appealing.

BAD GOY
BUY BOOSTERS

Is mirage a good end game frame?

I've been playing sorties a while, and really they are barely worth the effort.
I don't even know why I bother any more.

"effort"

Happy new year, /wfg/

Kripath strike on Awkin grip is my new favourite melee in the game. It has the highest reach of all weapons (not counting slide attacks on whips), good damage and decent attack speed. Throw in the counterweights with 2nd rank crit and 1st rank attack speed (Vargeet II Jai or whatever) and you got yourself 36% base crit on a fast spear.
Or get 2nd rank attack speed and 1st rank status if you're going to use it with maiming.

Pls no buly for roleplaying name.

Still 2017 here bud thanks for playtesting 2018 for us.

Non humanoid warframe when?

That would be a good idea. Bird of prey companion when?

Does 2018 sucks already?

thank you for beta testing 2017, i hope you appreciate the founder edition to continue the beta test of our new MMO called 2018!

has been some time people requested a zanuka warframe.

tbqh i wouldnt like it, imagine a kiddo getting out of zanuka.

how about a warframe that summons a razorback?

i can't log in right now, can i replay "the new strange"? or do i have to grind out corrupted ancients for berserker?

A spider frame with extra limbs and an ability that ties enemies up like the fire panic effect and another where you slingshot like valkyr would be cool.
Passive is the ability to go from wall hanging to wall crawling.
Also an ability to set up web traps for dumb grineer to charge into. Like a wall of web in a corridor.

I'd rather have a summoner that can control his summons. Hopefully Khora can do that with the cat

BREAKING OUT OF MY PAIN

Rescued zanuka?

that would be fun
can't have that

>female spider frame with multiple limbs
OH fuck yes i would forma her so hard, right now the closest thing we have is Ivara with her ziplines

>end game
Everything is end game viable, even the shitty frames like mag. You just have to be good, know how to play and build your frame/weapons. Different frames have different playstyles and could all be end game viable, just figure out how you like to play and make it end game viable. The better question would be "what frames are better for x mission type?" The level of enemies doesn't change the dynamics of a mission that much.

Imagine buying the animation set for that and applying it to every warframe

Why is the Ferrox so disappointing?
>Alt fire is useless
>Primary fire has a chargeup unlike the other staff weapons
I guess the crit damage is good.

I'd fucking love to have a bird companion, so much so I tried making my carrier prime as bird-like as possible.

You need to go back to /pol/

don't do anything stupid with those builds

this for crit range polearm: semlar.com/zawcalc/7311

or for a general 100% status staff:
semlar.com/zawcalc/638

Why do people act like a /pol/ is a containment board, its probably the most active board on this site.

what should i put in the last two spots of muh main? sides are full of lungfish
we real end-game now

>everything is endgame viable
this is a flat out lie. Some frames like volt simply do not do enough damage to level 100 enemies to ever in any situation be worth taking, in fact some frames are so bad that having them in high level content is a detriment

The most active board is a white supremacist nutjob hub, which goes to show that /n/ was a fucking mistake

Meh.

A gädda

You shut the fuck up, it has the best riven disposition of all daggers.
Too bad it literally only needs Primed Fury and Covert Lethality :^)

>being so mad
How pathetic.

i lurk
but i'm a fucking leaf

Shut the fuck up, catposter

You don't have to deal damage to be end game viable (its why you have weapons), and you can slide volt into certain lvl100 missions depending on the mission type and team. He can be supportive and do some CC

Why you gotta be like this user? I just love my tortured cat robo ninja a lot.

The 7th slot is probably going to be Primed Pistol Gambit, but what do I put in the 8th? I want to avoid Shred because the last thing this gun needs is more firerate. Primed Heated Charge for the deeps?

Dumb Kiyohime Poster.

Akwin and Kripath makes a rapier, you're thinking of Bokwin + Kripath, no?

I made a Kwath + Kiripath with Vargeet II Ruhang, highest damage crit-rapier possible, and due to how fast and how many double-attacks the rapier stance has I don't even need anything to increase attack speed (Also because I don't have Berserk). Fucking love it, consistent red-crits for 5-10k several times per second.

I made it primarily for looks, though, and I grabbed a few duplicates of the Plague parts while they were available.

>The last thing this gun needs is more firerate
God, you reek of soy.

Your image is funny but its not really accurate. Not everyone on /pol/ is a white supremacist but there is a considerable amount. The biggest mistake of leftists and centrists is giving up /pol/ to them.

Thank you for the contribution to the thread. Spend it wisely.

Nova is better cc than him, and you also have frost. He has no place. Just like equinox has no place because of trinity existing

You only love her because you can't have Khora. Once she's reannounced, you'll drop catslut like a hot potato. You're pathetic.

First was /pol/, now we are aiming for the whole world. Leftist and centrists will give away soon enough. Just watch.

>we

Well of course some frames are better than others but warframe isn't the kind of game where you're forced to play optimally all the time.

Nah, Khora sounds cool and all.
But I really love my Valkyr. It has more to do with her being tortured and left insane than her being a strong frame or anything. Though I do love the way she plays. I just kind of relate to her in a way. So it just feels like a calling of sorts, you know?